Amicable No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Epilogue

We sent the full unedited version of Shannon's tryst with Jerry Vandoren in an anonymous package to Naomi. While it clearly showed his face, Shannon wasn't too worried that her face could be seen as well. We didn't either one think that Naomi would post the video to a porn page or any other social media site, since that didn't seem to be her style. Of course being a no-good cheater didn't seem to be her style either, but I had found that I was wrong about that.

I expected to be contacted by Naomi, and I was right. About a week after she had received the DVD, she texted me and asked if we could get together to talk. We arranged to meet following her shift one morning at a coffee shop close to the hospital. When she walked in, I could tell she wasn't feeling too well, perhaps from just finishing a long 12-hour shift, although I had a feeling there was more to it than that. My feeling turned out to be correct.

She got her coffee and joined me at a quiet table in the corner. It didn't take her long to start the conversation I had hoped was coming. "I came to tell you that I found out the man I left you for has been cheating on me. We are no longer together. I guess he didn't love me as much as I thought I loved him."

Oh, this was so good! "Well, Naomi, I certainly know something about that. That scenario sounds very familiar to me, and it's a shitty feeling when you find out your partner had been deceiving you all along, making you believe in something that wasn't true."

Her face turned grim as she realized what I was saying. "I guess I deserve that. I know you won't believe me, but I really did love you, Ken. I still do, because you were the perfect husband, and I was blinded to that point by my own narcissistic behavior. As good as you were to me, I thought I could do better. I guess that worked out miserably."

God, I was loving this! Hearing these words out of her mouth after what she had done to me was complete joy! However, she still hadn't admitted she was having affairs at work while we were married. I needed her to know that I was now aware of those affairs, but I hadn't figured out how I was going to work that into this conversation.

When I didn't respond to her, she sat there, looking at me. Finally, she said, "I'm sorry, Ken. I came to apologize, and also to see if you still had any feelings left for me. I've learned my lesson, and I know I certainly don't deserve to have another chance with you, but I would take it in a minute if you gave it to me."

This was the opening I had been looking for. "No, Naomi, that's not going to happen. I still had those feelings for a while after we divorced, but events have come to light that wiped those feelings completely away. I've moved on, and I'm not coming back. In fact, I have a couple of friends with whom I'm enjoying spending time. I believe you know one of them fairly well."

She looked at me with surprise, and I could see the questions popping into her mind, but I did not give her a chance to ask any of them. "That Anita Peterson is one fantastic piece of ass! I had always wondered what it might be like to fuck a petite blonde, and now I know - it's amazing! And it turned out that she always wanted to fuck me, since we had an open marriage and I had women sleeping with me in my own bed while you were fucking doctors in the on-call room."

All of the color immediately drained out of Naomi's face, so I kept on going. "You miserable, worthless whore! Not only did you break our marriage vows by fucking other men, you also lied to your co-workers to make it look like it was all on the level. But when the man you left me for gets caught cheating on you, you have the audacity to come crawling back to me, asking for another chance. Was that so you could go back to fucking the doctors at the hospital while keeping me as a blissfully ignorant cuckold so you could get your pussy filled by other men? Well, FUCK YOU, Naomi - if I never see you again, that still won't make up for the pain you've caused me. But it's a damn good start!"

I stood up, threw a $20 on the table, and headed out into the brilliant Omaha morning. The final piece of the revenge puzzle had been put into place. It was time to get past Naomi and continue with my new life.

Now about Shannon...that night we fucked after she had turned Jerry Vandoren into a cheater changed something between us. As we lay together following our first round, I realized just how much she loved me by having sex with a man just for me (I know how crazy that sounds!), a man that would not have been able to get near her otherwise, due to the standards she had in men. And because of that, I was now seeing how much I loved her for doing that for me, just so I could get the desired revenge on my ex-wife.

At that moment, Anita Peterson and any other possible FWB's were forgotten. I was ready to grab Shannon and hold on to her as long as she would let me. I knew that the only way it was going to happen was for her to stop being with her other FWB's, and I didn't know if she was willing to let them go or not. I needed to talk to her quickly about this, so we could have the conversation that might change our lives.

Turns out I didn't need to talk to her at all. At that moment, she rolled over to me and kissed me, and then said, "Ken, I'm ready to settle down again. I've had my fun, and I know you have too, with that little blonde tart. We've both been hurt by cheating partners, so if you will let me be your one and only, I promise you will never experience that hurt again."

She kissed me again, and I smiled. I looked at her sincerely and said, "Are you sure you can do that? After all, you have to get your taxes done every year, and there are hundreds of accountants in this city willing to offer you extra special service!"

I hoped she knew I was joking. She showed me that she knew when she replied, "Don't worry about that, Ken - so far I've not met one that knows how to file a long form like you do!"

She rolled over on top of me and climbed aboard. For the first time, we made love as lovers, not as FWB's. It may have been the first time, but it certainly wouldn't the last.

There was one more piece to the revenge puzzle which we had not anticipated. A couple of years after the revenge plan had been successfully completed, Shannon and I had gone out dancing - something we did a lot - and on the way home, a drunk driver ran a stoplight and t-boned into our car on the driver's side. The air bags deployed and kept me from being seriously injured, but I was shaken up enough that standard protocol was a trip to the hospital in the back of an ambulance. Shannon stayed behind with the car after being assured the police would bring her to the ER at the hospital when they were finished with her.

I thought nothing of it, until I saw where they had taken me. Sure enough, the ambulance had no sooner pulled into the emergency bay and the back doors opened when I saw my ex-wife in her nursing scrubs. Turns out I was going to be her patient for a while.

The shock on her face told me that she still had feelings for me, although that was certainly one-sided. The paramedics updated her on the details of my accident. Once they left, she looked at me and without even saying hello, asked, "Do I need to go get another nurse to take care of you? Anita is not working tonight, but we have other nurses that could take care of you"

I shook my head no. "Naomi, I know you're a good nurse, and that's what I need right now. Anita and I just had a couple of good times together, but that was all it was. I trust that you will take care of me just fine."

It looked like there was nothing seriously wrong with me, but they wanted to keep me there for a couple of hours to monitor my vitals just to make sure. Naomi was in the room when Shannon walked in. She rushed over to the bed and gave me a quick kiss, before glancing up to see that we were not alone.

"Shannon, this is Naomi, my nurse and ex-wife. Naomi, this is my girlfriend Shannon."

They shook hands, and Naomi said, "Nice to meet you, Shannon."

Shannon smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you as well. Please take good care of my Ken for me."

Wow, Shannon dropped a little dig on Naomi there, claiming me as her own, and I certainly didn't object. But I kept noticing that Naomi had a quizzical look on her face when she shook Shannon's hand. It didn't go away, and finally it must have been too much for her.

She looked at Shannon again and said, "You look familiar. Have we met somewhere before?"

I held my breath as Shannon replied, "I don't think so. I was in an independent film made here in Omaha a couple of years ago, but I don't think it was widely released. Perhaps you saw that."

Naomi shook her head and said, "No, I don't think I remember anything like that..."

She left the room and headed to the nurses' station. I could finally breathe again, and looked up at Shannon, who had a shit-eating grin on her face. She laughed as she kissed me and said, "Perhaps I should have asked if she'd like to see a copy."

God, I love that woman!