An Erotic Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you stopped." she quips, pretending she is mad.

After pouring each of us a cup of coffee, we sip the coffee at the kitchen table. Azura reaches under the table and starts moving her fingers up and down the length of my raging hard dick, through my pants. My hips rise in response to her touch which elicits a smile from her. After a few times, she wraps her hand around my manhood and starts to slowly stroke me.

She smiles and says in a soft voice, "Mmm this coffee is good. I can't wait to finish it and taste your hard willy down there though."

My face is beginning to blush as I hear the words come from her mouth. My body is so fired up and can't wait to feel her and have her feel me, touch her and have her touch me. We do not get to finish our cups of coffee before our lust took over our bodies.

Azura takes a sip of her coffee then leans in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. I can taste the coffee on her bottom lip and want to taste more so I kiss her again. I suck the bottom of her lip into my mouth. The kiss turns into another kiss and another kiss, each one longer and more passionate. Azura stands up and moves closer to me, sitting in my lap. I grab a hand full of breasts and squeeze them as we make out. The sounds of our smacking lips fill the room.

"Let's get out of these clothes." she says, breaking the kiss.

We both stand up and seem to race each other to see who can undress quicker. Azura wins buy a couple pieces of clothing. I stare at her beautiful body as she stands in front of me naked. My fingers fumble to finish removing my socks and I almost fall over my own feet. Stumbling, I grab the wall to catch myself then begin laughing.

Azura rushes over to me and pulls me close, our naked bodies touching for the first time. I hold her close to me, using our body heat to keep us warm on the cool night. I flip out the kitchen light as our bodies tumble into the living room. The yellow-tinted street light shines through the bay window which covered with white, sheer curtains. Our bodies crash onto the couch in front of the window. The yellow light shines on the side of Azura's face and shoulder. I want her more than I have ever wanted anyone.

My hand gravitates between her legs as we sit facing each other, our lips intertwined. I can feel her hand wrap around my hard dick and begin stroking me as my finger slides in and out of her steamy vagina. We break out kisses just long enough to catch our breath, our moans filling the room. This position lasts for a minute or so before Azura adjusts her body and pushes me down onto my back. My body slides down the couch until I am laying flat on the couch, her body on top of me. I can feel my hard member pressing against her mound, just inches from pure ecstasy. Having other ideas, Azura spins around and straddles my face. I grab her hips and pull them down to my face as she leans forward and grabs the base of my dick with her hand. She places her open mouth over the top of my dick and begins twirling her tongue around the head.

My tongue slips between my lips and begins lapping at her swollen, wet labia. I start dipping the tip of my tongue inside her dripping lips. The taste of her juices are sweet and enticing, making me want to lick until there are no juices left. I gasp as her warm lips slide inch by inch over my raging hard on. My tongue darts inside her walls and starts fucking her insides. Her moans on my dick feel great. I will not last long if she continues to suck me with her experienced mouth.

Wanting her to orgasm quickly also, my tongue moves up over her swollen clit. I circle her clit with the tip of my tongue. She rewards me with a series of moans. Her hips begin to grind my face so I run the length of my tongue up and down her slit, connecting with her clit and dipping inside her vagina. Her hand strokes the base of my dick as she deep throats the majority of me member.

Her warm, wet lips are almost too much for me to handle. I try to concentrate on my task in order to last longer, but it is no use. The teasing and arousal that has been building up for hours is all rushing like a freight train towards the tip of my dick. My hips are thrusting up and down as I try to gasp for air while licking this gorgeous woman on top of me.

"I am going to come." I moan.

"Give it all to me." she replies in a moaning voice.

Hoping she is close to an orgasm as well, I hold her hips tightly and suck her clitoris inside my mouth while using my tongue to flick inside her hood. She stops what she is doing for a moment to moan and catch her breath. Her hand continues to stroke me quickly as her strong moan fills the room. She slides her warm lips over the tip of my head once more, making me moan on her clit. She sucks the top few inches of my dick until my hips thrust toward her. She takes the length of my dick deep inside her mouth as I begin to orgasm.

Over and over my semen sprays in her mouth like a broken water main. I hold onto her hips with all my might as my body convulses in reaction to the pleasure overload which lasts for several seconds. She continues to suck, but the tip of my dick is very sensitive at this point. I gently roll her off the couch onto my carpeted floor, taking Azuma with me. Azuma ends up on her back. I slide down between her spread legs and wrap my hands around her hips. My tongue slides up and down her slit a few times before centering it's attention on her aching clit. I slide a finger inside her sopping wet honey pot and curl my finger, searching for her "G" spot while my tongue glides over her clit.

Within seconds her hips are bucking against my face and hands. I grab hold of her inner thighs from underneath her legs in an attempt to keep her from bucking me off of her. Her sweet, seductive moans flow from her mouth over and over.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Yesssssssssssssssssssss. God that feels great." Each comment made in between gasps of air. "Make me come. Shhhhhhit! MAKE ME COME!"

My tongue moves like in a blurring motion as I slide a second finger inside of her and pump them in and out of her hole. It does not take long before her body is twisting and turning, shaking and shuddering underneath me. Her juices are coating my face and fingers as her muscles clasp down hard on my fingers.

"Holy shit that was awesome!" she comments a minute later after she has started to catch her breath.

I am hard again and wanting more but need to pee like a race horse so I stand up and head to the bathroom. I relieve myself then wash my face and hands. When I return, I can feel the heater kick on. Azura is lying just below the vent and I can feel the heat on my back side as I climb on top of her. She is still panting as she looks up at me with a "take me now" expression.

I position my dick between her legs and prepare to enter the spot we call "Heaven on Earth". She gives me a long kiss and says, "Go slow at first."

I lift my hips, reach down and guide the tip of my dick inside her vagina. I swear I can feel my dick grow another couple of inches harder as I slowly push my hips down on top of her. When I have filled her, I pause a moment for both of us to adjust.

Azura pulls her legs up to shoulders, amazing me with her flexibility. I plant my hands on the carpet and slowly begin thrusting my hips, pushing my dick deep inside of her tight pussy. Her contracting muscles combined with the warmth inside her feels amazing. We both moan as I slowly increase the speed. I can hear our sweaty bodies smacking against each other as I push deep inside of her.

"Yes, yes, yes." she moans, encouraging me.

The sound of her breathing deeply is such a turn on to me. I lean in and give her a quick kiss before sucking on her neck. Her body quivers the moment my lips touch her neck. Her hips start thrusting toward me as our bodies begin moving in unison.

Our bodies dance in the shadows of the room, the room filled with moans and groans. Our bodies slam into one another as the passion builds toward a climax. A night full of seduction and passion is culminating into moments of pure lust and desire. Our bodies clash against each other for several minutes.

I look down and watch Azura's breasts bounce up and down as my hips thrust against her body. A look of pure passion is expressed on her face. I slide my hands under her and press my sweaty chest against her chest. Her shuddering body underneath me pushes me over the edge. I quickly thrust my dick as far deep inside her twitching inner walls as I can go.

Azura releases her legs then plants them into the carpet. Her back arches while she grinds her hips into me. I spill my love juices deep inside her, sending her over the edge. Together we climax, releasing all our pent up desires. After several last thrusts of my hips, our bodies lay in a puddle of sweat. She smiles softly, her face glowing like an angel in the soft street light.

"Kiss me." she demands.

Our lips smash against each other as we exchange saliva. Our tongues dance inside each other's mouth. I slide my body off to the side and hold her close. We continue to kiss for several minutes, rekindling the animalistic desires inside our bodies.

"Let's do it again." Azura says to me.

She rolls over onto her stomach and lifts her hips into the air.

I slide behind her and wrap an arm around her hips, holding her stomach. Taking my semi hard dick in my other hand, I slide it up and down her glistening slit. The end of my dick smacks against clit twice and makes her moan with desire. Ready to give her all of me again, I slide my dick between her labia and push deep inside her. My hands grab hold of her inner thighs as I begin thrusting deep inside her. A smacking noise fills the room as her ass cheeks slam back into my groin.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhh God!" she moans loudly.

The mixture of my semen and her thick juices gush out of her pussy as we have animalistic sex in the doggie style position. Within a few minutes, she is having a series of orgasm. Each one growing more intense and pushing me toward another orgasm. With each orgasm, I can feel her inner thighs becoming slicker. Her body looks like it has been covered with oil, sweat now dripping from her body. I slid my hands up her body and grab hold of her bouncing breasts. My fingers begin pinching her hard nipples.

Azura moans, "Ohhhhhhhh."

When her fourth or fifth orgasm washes over her body, her hips collapse to the floor causing my dick to thrust very deep inside her as I land on top of her body. I let out a deep moan and continue thrusting my hips. Her body is barely moving anymore. My focus turns to reaching an orgasm. I concentrate on how warm and tight her vagina feels and thrust my hips intensely against her backside. Within seconds, I feel myself filling her again. My face presses against her sweat coated spine and I gasp for air, unable to catch my breath.

After several minutes of lying still with minimal movement, we are able to regain enough strength to sit up. We sit face to face with each other, her legs lying on top of my legs. I pull her in close and give her a deep kiss. My hands moving up and down her ribs, enjoying the touch of her fit body.

"Let's have a cup of coffee." she requests as our lips part.

We make our way into the kitchen. After pouring each of us a cup of coffee, she sits down on my lap. Still horny, I place my coffee cup on the table and move my hands to her body. One hand fondles her breast while the other moves between her legs. It takes a few seconds before she is able to move her spread legs from outside my legs. She moves her legs inside my knees and closes her legs.

"I am too sensitive." she laughs. "Haven't you had enough?"

"I could never get enough of you." I giggle.

Azura takes a sip of her coffee and sets her coffee cup on the table. "You are too silly."

After finishing our coffee, we take a quick shower and climb inside my bed sheets. I wrap my arms around her and hold her breasts in my hand as she spoons up against me. The sun will soon be coming up.

12