An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andromeda's lips enclosed his hole with a firmly pressing seal, sucking and kissing with obscene desperation, simply continuing with her unrelenting assault. Her stiff, long tongue entered his ass, stabbing deep in his anal orifice, wiggling around in his yielding muscle before she fucked him with lustful tongue strokes. "I'm so fucking turned on from eating your asshole," she gasped, licking her lips with devilish intent. It seemed as his hungry asshole swallowed up her diving tongue.

When she felt his sphincter weaken she grabbed the tube of KY with a small shout of joy. ʺDid you like having your ass licked? ʺ She asked him while coating the dildo with the slippery substance.

ʺYes, I loved it, ʺ he groaned, feeling the tip of the tube enter his ass. Todd felt a generous amount of lube squeeze into his bottom. Then she thoroughly lubed his slightly gaping backdoor. Her fingers moved in circles in his twitching anus. He had his cock in Samantha's ass and now he was going to receive the same treatment. ʺNow comes the moment of truth, ʺ he thought eagerly as Andromeda pulled his cheeks apart.

Todd held his body stiff and relaxed his asshole completely while Samantha's ass moved faster around his embedded cock. When he felt the pressure of the fake cockhead against his ready pulsing asshole he just pushed back hard. Andromeda pushed at the same moment and with a negligible sting of pain the dildo popped past the ring of his anus and disappeared in his welcoming behind. The other effect of his back movements was that his cock nearly left the ass before him. Samantha waited because how his glans twisted in her ring muscles felt so good.

Todd moaned loud, feeling a lot of precum leaving his cock, providing Samantha's ass with additional lube. "Yeah, you needed me in your ass, didn't you?" Andromeda asked rhetorically. "Fuck, yes! Fuck me! I want it deep inside me!" Todd exclaimed, groaning as she rotated her hips waiting for his reaction. She put her free arm around him, pinching his long, hard nipples with her fingers while she kissed his upper spine up and down. Her hard nipples rubbed on his back. Her free hand found a way to caress two hot pulsing balls between his legs. Andromeda regretted that she couldn't feel Todd's anus throbbing around this lifeless dildo.

Todd immediately discovered assfucking Samantha would mean assfucking himself on Andromeda's fake cock. When he heard the vibrators buzzing behind him again he knew everybody was ready for more action. At first he gaged the speed and the depth of his thrusts in Samantha's rectum testing the effect on his own ass. The more he fucked her with his entire cock the more the whole length of the flesh-like shaft penetrated his ass, further impaling himself onto it. Sandwiched between his lovelies was a double thrill of rapture.

At first it was a little strange but as he moved faster, pleasant shudders rushed through his body, each withdrawal was a sizzling sensation, in fact pure hellish ecstasy. This was the first time his asshole and rectum was stretched wide open by a fat, long fucking strap-on dildo and he liked it to the utmost! His groans of pleasure were deep and hoarse. He discovered the dildo touched areas in his rectum more and more excitingly. He assumed that had something to do with his prostate.

"I love to fuck and be fucked at the same time," Todd exclaimed.

He let the dildo almost slide out all the way, and when just the fat, rubber glans was still inside, he pushed back again. The fake pecker now slipped in smoothly. With every lunge his fiery craving for anal sex became stronger. His ass was inflamed and sensitive to any movement. Showers of delightful sparks emitted from his fucked behind. Every thrust was a gut-punch of pleasure. Samantha's ass made his cock feel bigger and harder than ever before. It jerked like a lively snake. He used her breasts as a handle to keep him steady in this sidewise position. She obviously appreciated how hard he pinched her nipples.

Andromeda behind him, had little to do but to listen to him grunt with each thrust and watch his body moving, was on the way to a new orgasm from the sheer delight how much her lover enjoyed his first ass fuck; the way he pushed his butt back into her belly and the vibrating devices making her crazy. The slapping sounds of their threesome coupling echoed in the room. A fine sweat appeared on their bodies.

He said, pretty wired up, ʺI wish I could see your faces, look into your eyes while we fuck. I never thought it could be as good as it is. Samantha, fucking your beautiful ass and being fucked by you, Andromeda, makes me cum much quicker than expected. Look, keep up with me, I'll move a little faster, aaaahhhhhh, I'm already there.ʺ Todd couldn't believe what happened with him, enjoying it that much as this fake cock banged him merciless by his own action. A flash vision of another man's cock in his ass occupied his mind but that picture was quickly suppressed by his heterosexual orientation. His mind floated in mid-air when hot flashes of pure delight hit him. His whole existence was reduced to his cock in Samantha's ass and to the artificial thing smashing his rectum. Powerful waves of orgasmic bliss started to seize his body.

Fortunately for him, when he bellowed like a wounded deer, his lovelies were in sync with him; Samantha easily orgasmic with his cock in her ass and Andromeda easily orgasmic from the sheer pleasure to fuck him. The buzzing vibrators in her body were the icing on the cake. Her cunt and ass spasmed violently around the buzzing things as her swollen clit was thoroughly rubbed by the leather straps.

The girls squealed as loud as he did and the dildo in his ass inspired his prostate to a new cum record, filling Samantha's rectum. Andromeda gently squeezed his testicles while spurt after blazing spurt emptied them. Unfortunately there was nothing to fill his anal cavity.

There was time needed to recover because of their exhaustion, so they afterwards decided to delay the reverse fucking to the next day. After a fun shower, Todd went to the kitchen and fetched a bottle of first rate Prosecco and three glasses. All three of them said this sparkling wine tasted good after a satisfactory sex session.

Between kisses and laughter, Todd expressed his concern whether the delightful anal action was some kind of a gay experience. Both his lovelies got serious and told him in no uncertain terms there was no law established why a man couldn't enjoy a good assfuck as much as women do. Even if he would let a man fuck his ass they claimed vehemently that doesn't mean he was gay. They asked him jokingly whether he had emotional feelings for men, which he truthfully could deny. With some other examples they made him believe he had the same horny ass as themselves. Shortly before midnight they fell asleep.

--------------------

One thing they had talked about became reality the next day. They'd agreed accordingly to skip sex DURING breakfast, lunch or dinner. It was fun on Sunday morning but just in a crazy way. So Todd fucked his lovelies in the large shower stall to nice morning orgasms. They drank his protein shake as a good start into the day. It also took temporarily the horniness out of their systems.

Monday turned out as agreed. After a light lunch the girls went shopping with the intention to fetch a suitcase and clothes for Samantha. Her father had finally agreed she could stay with Todd for the next two weeks. It hadn't been easy to convince him, but her mother eventually broke his resistance with the argument what he was going to do with his daughter away at college for a much longer period. Would he want to visit her every other day to look after her? He knew that day would come soon and basically Samantha was an adult woman. Andromeda intentionally wasn't mentioned.

Todd did some minor chores in and around the house though the basic cleaning was the job for the maid service crew tomorrow afternoon. Most of the afternoon he watched a baseball game in the tube. The game was exciting with four home runs and a lot of base hits but he already missed his lovelies, after four hours alone. He was delighted when they came back a quarter to six each with two large shopping bags in their hands. They let if fall to the floor the moment they saw him and ran to his arms. What a wonderful feeling for all three of them.

Between kisses Andromeda said, ʺTodd there is a large and heavy suitcase with Samantha's clothes in my car. That means your large formerly half empty wall closets will now be packed with women clothes.ʺ

He was happy to oblige and sat on his bed to watch them store the clothes away dressed only in tight hot pants and nice low-cut tops. Even though they wore a bra as a concession to public modesty, they looked incredibly sexy. He wondered how many men sported a boner this afternoon. As they unpacked, it didn't slip his attention that there was no underwear packed in the suitcase.

He was curious and asked, ʺSamantha, do you intend to omit bras and panties in the future? I wouldn't mind but I believe it would create some ruckus wearing nothing under your short skirts and thin tops and blouses in public.ʺ

His lovelies laughed and Samantha answered, ʺIn public, of course not. I know you wanted to buy me some lingerie but there was no opportunity until now. So I asked Andromeda for help and we raided the lingerie stores in the city mall. These shopping bags contain three new fashionable sexy summer dresses and a lot of lingerie for me and two dresses and a good amount of new lingerie for Andromeda too. You know I already fancied her sexy clothes. Our party dresses are currently with a tailor for some minor alterations. We can fetch them on Wednesday but you are not allowed to see us in it until Saturday. After dinner you will have the favor to see two models on the catwalk showing you what they bought.ʺ

Todd couldn't help but grin lasciviously and said, ʺYou two witches can wait for it but, how do I deal with my steel hard cock during dinner.ʺ

Actually they were just too occupied with Samantha's clothes and missed the big bulge in his shorts. They jumped his bones and moments later his throbbing cock was in Andromeda's mouth while Samantha jacked him off. They took turns until his cock exploded like a geyser. As always, they shared his big load and swallowed it appreciatively. He was relieved when the tension left his body, but wondered at the same time what happened with him. Between a good morning fuck and now early evening he almost got blue balls. What about college life with no woman around, at least until he made his first conquest. Masturbation as in the past was an option but he clearly knew it would never be the same as before Andromeda and Samantha took over his sex life. He had to ask his women and blurted his worries out.

Andromeda was the one who answered after a non-verbal communication with Samantha. ʺTodd I think at the moment your whole sexuality and passion are focused on us. You know we love you and we DO constantly demonstrate how much we want to be intimate with you. That means your constant horniness results mainly from the fact there are insatiable minxes around you who want to look as sexy as possible to arouse your desire; talking about a naughty lingerie show or some other awesome things which fuels constantly your horniness. I don't believe you will have much sexual problems at college, at least in the first weeks. Your mind will have to deal with all the new prospects in your life at college. And afterwards I AM sure many women will jump your bones. And you can always think about us when you take your sexual needs in your own hand. Or just call our cells for some nasty phone sex.ʺ

He heaved a sigh of relief and thanked them properly with passionate kisses. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he thought at the moment.

For dinner his lovers prepared paella, a specialty out of the region Valencia in Spain. Andromeda and Samantha almost went crazy with laughs when Samantha told Todd she had some Spanish blood in her system from some ancestors in the past long gone and Andromeda surprisingly confirmed the same origin. However that wasn't really a big surprise considering that this part of the country still maintained deep Spanish roots.

It wasn't the first time he ate paella but this one was especially good though he wondered why there was no seafood in it. He asked the cooks and they told him the original paella from Valencia was only made with meat instead of seafood, usually chicken or rabbit. They used chicken. Obviously they've made their homework. Todd discovered some time later on the internet that the Valencians derisively declared paella with seafood as 'Paella de turista'. They ate the meal directly out of the Paellera (the paella pan) with spoons. The conversation flowed easily between them.

Afterwards all three worked together to clear the kitchen from the paella work and then it was time for the fashion show. They ordered him to sit so they could walk past him like being on a catwalk. The area where they would come down from the stairs and walk past him were illuminated by spot lights but other parts of the living room were almost dark. All the roller blinds were shut down. They picked some suitable music and then let him wait for some minutes. He became more and more elated.

Andromeda was the first to come down the stairs in her new designer high-heels he saw the first time on her feet. It made her sculpted legs look amazingly long. He thought the flowery sundress was one of the new ones, though he couldn't swear on it because he never had the desire to examine her wardrobe which was stored in his closets. It clung to every delicious curve of her taut body and though it wasn't really transparent through the backlight, he could swear she wore no underwear, also no stockings. The low cut top of the dress supported by thin spaghetti straps insufficiently covered her firm breasts and without a bra the hard nipples were poking through the fabric which was drawn tight over her tits. He assumed his girls would also have a lot of fun with the fashion show. The lower part barely reached mid- thigh length, allowing a full view of her tantalizing, toned legs. She turned around three times and it swung freely open revealing all the valuable, bare goodies of her body. He was already rock hard, but decided not to touch his cock. He just pushed his rampant thing in a comfortable position under his shorts. Her lascivious smile deepened as she walked past him; wriggling her ass at him; disappearing in the dark behind. He never ceased to be impressed and aroused every time he saw their perfect bodies.

As expected, the next model was Samantha. The high-heeled banded sandals she now wore had nothing to do with the modest heels she wore at the senior prom. She came down the stairs with such a confidence; he wondered whether she had trained as a model. Later he learned they were 4 inch heels.

Her sexy high-heels made her classy legs look even longer and more accentuated than ever before. She wore another sexy flowery sundress which was probably a tribute to her younger age. It was a bit more pronounced around her bosom and shorter on her thighs. It wasn't really a micro skirt but not far away and it was also much more butt-accentuated. The top of this dress was like a halter-top with a deep v-neckline reaching to the bottom of her braless breasts. You could clearly see the perfect contours of her inner globes. She also turned around to show her lovely goodies. He was now content he was in no danger again of cumming unintentionally while having these beauties around him all day. Of course she wore no underwear or stockings, either. Looking at him the same way as her predecessor, she lewdly lifted the hem of her dress and disappeared into the dark with the bare dream of an ass on display.

He wondered how his endurance would be challenged further. 'How many men ever saw such a show,' he thought. His shorts were just too tight for such an experience. He was trying hard to maintain his composure as he watched the event unfolding before him.

When Andromeda appeared in an inadequate lingerie set with matching thigh-high stockings and the same high-heels he wasn't able to sit on the couch in modesty any longer. He yanked his shorts away to make himself comfortable with his extremely extended cock, standing up from his crotch like a skyscraper trying to reach a new height. Andromeda saw his state of arousal but resisted for once the urge to sit on his extraordinary cock. They wanted to tease him to the utmost. She wore what you could call with exaggeration a demi cup bra, two tanned round orbs rising above the small, lace trimmed cups. At least it covered her areolas and nipples which were visible through the translucent silk material. Matching hipsters with a very low cut waistline completed the set, which meant only a meager piece of fabric sat on her hips. As she turned around he could see the back part of her hipsters barely covering half of her bottom as well. Her fingers slid over her breast as Todd's eyes followed the lewd caress. The garment was cut in a way that a bluenose would have said the outfit was slutty, but Todd had no such thoughts staring at her gorgeous body and smiling face. Ok, the lingerie set actually made no effort to hide much of her womanly treasures.

When Samantha walked down the stairs again she wore another beautiful lingerie set though quite more modest than Andromeda's before. But that wasn't really something that could cool him down enough because she was still a hot sight. It seemed they wanted him to know that they had bought different types of lingerie sets to wear for him. The black laced silky bra covered a little more of her generous bosom and the French cut panties consisted of a little bit more fabric around the hips. However bra and panties were also a little translucent. She had added to the outfit her high-heels and black thigh-high fishnet stockings.

'My God, will I survive this show without fucking them?' he thought.

The next woman who appeared was Andromeda, again but this time with a beautiful, skimpy push-up strapless bra made for low-cut shoulderless dresses. Her long, hard nipples tried to prick through the thin fabric. Looking lower, there was just a buck-naked woman and he immediately hoped he would get some relief. But Andromeda gave him a slow dance show, moving to the music and adding some gymnastic elements. She hasn't lost one iota of her suppleness. Before his mesmerized eyes, she was fully covered by the spotlights; she turned her perfect backside to him, slowly swaying to the music. Yes, there was no doubt; her ass was modeled by a divine artist.

Suddenly she bent down with the palm of her hands easily reaching the floor. The sight she presented him stopped his breathing for some moments until he gasped for air. Her legs were slightly open and the position she obviously kept steady openly showed her wet pink snatch and the twisting, inviting asshole above. Todd was already standing but didn't really know what she expected him to do. He couldn't see how Andromeda smiled about his predicament but she had mercy on him.

She wiggled her ass at him with obvious lasciviousness and said, ʺFuck me from behind, in my pussy. Do you like this position?ʺ ʺOh, yeah, very much but how long can you maintain it.ʺ ʺI don't know just let us try it,ʺ she demanded with eagerness, her slightly gaping pink flower damp wet with glinting gunk promising easy entry into the gates of heaven. Todd groaned in anticipation, got behind her and took her hips in his strong hand to support her. He imagined himself as the top dog fucking his favorite bitch in heat. She felt a large knob touching her damp hole and the next moment a big pecker dove balls deep in her cunt in one smooth yet steady move.