An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd took Kyle out of his ossification and said, "Let's sit down. We make a spectacle for the people around us. I don't want some men losing their eyeballs." Kyle blushed with these words, but smiled. In fact Todd had already detected a small turmoil around them. He looked interrogatively at Donna who nodded and said, "Jessica and Kyle, I hope you are comfortable with me attending my friends. I'm an ordinary woman, housewife exactly, and I have enough time to keep my body in shape. I'm a gym freak and like to run and play tennis. I met Andromeda at the gym." Yes she told them a little white lie. Then she finished with her age. ʺI don't know how old you think I am but I don't want to hold any information back, I'm forty-two."

Jessica and Kyle eagerly expressed she was welcome and you could see the astonishment in their faces about her age. After some hesitation Jessica complemented Donna on her appearance. "My God, Donna you look much younger. We thought about early or mid thirty." Donna answered, "Thank you, my Dear. That makes the hard work at the gym to be of value."

A little later the newcomers went for a first swim in the ocean and left Jessica and Kyle behind to have a vivid discussion. "Did you see how Donna looks at Todd? I don't know but it seemed she smiled at him with adoration," asked Kyle his girlfriend.

Jessica answered, "Maybe there is some affection between them but we'll never know for sure. She is a married woman and if there is something going on between them they certainly don't want to go public with it. And Andromeda and Samantha, how does that fit into the equation?"

Kyle laughed and blurted out, "Darling, you know they are bi and Todd likes bi-women. Why not a third women to have fun with?" However, they came finally to the conclusion that it was fruitless to speculate about their relationship. One thing they agreed for sure, if ever this mature woman was part of Todd's harem too he must be a sex god. Kyle asked Jessica nervously, "You are attracted to Todd, aren't you?" Jessica didn't hesitate one second with the answer, "Yes I am, but you are my destiny. You know I love you and after we graduate from community college and find good jobs you know I want to be your wife. Look at my attraction to Todd as a common occurrence. Which woman wouldn't be attracted to him? I would never stand a chance with him. So please don't worry." She finished her speech with a quick kiss on his lips.

That was the moment the four came back from the ocean. Samantha chuckled and mockingly said to Jessica and Kyle, "Get a room, you two." They all had a good laugh together before Todd's three women started together applying sunscreen on his body.

Donna saw the looks of the young couple and said nonchalantly, "I want Todd to apply sunscreen on my body so I have to reciprocate." However they saw she had really fun with it.

The real sensation started when his women lined up lying on their stomachs. He undid their tops making sure the fabric was out of the way to do a good job. It was impossible for Jessica and Kyle and the spectators around not to see how the three women were putty in his hands. It was a demonstration of male domination in a gentle way they never saw before. Todd was lucky that his will prevented him from having an erection while he deliberately massaged their bodies - all the special places he could reach. Andromeda and Samantha wore today more smaller bikinis so he had to put some lotion not only on Donna's exposed ass flesh but on theirs as well.

He carefully tied the tops before the women turned around with their eyes closed. Donna's voluptuous bosom and his girlfriend's more risky tops showed clearly that there was today more tit flesh visible to put lotion on. The bikini bottoms were a little lower cut but there was nothing indecent exposed. Out of the corners of his eyes he saw there were enough men observing every move of his hands. Nobody registered it but his women had a hard time not to moan in pleasure. Todd's hands were pure magic as always. Finally the torture for everybody around including Jessica and Kyle was over and the women put their sunglasses on to tan. He had made them a little bit drowsy.

Todd smiled at Jessica and Kyle and boldly asked them how they liked it. Kyle's hard-on was vanishing and Jessica was still a bit flustered. She answered and decided to be as bold as he was. She looked at Kyle and shrugged. "Todd, that was really exciting. It looked like they gave themselves completely in your hands and there was no doubt they enjoyed it very much. You didn't make them come, did you?"

"No, Jessica, but they were not far from it. You know it's not really appropriate to make three women come on a family beach. Andromeda and Samantha can be really loud."

Jessica was now even more curious. "What about Donna? She seemed to enjoy it very much. It looked like she is also one of your lovers."

Todd answered with a disarming smile. He had to protect his mature lover and said with forceful sincerity, "No, this was as far as it would go. After Andromeda introduced her to me we became very good friends. Look, Jessica I could do that to you, too, and Kyle would have no reason to be jealous. It's harmless like an everyday massage you can book." Now, that was a challenge for the young couple. You should have seen the look Jessica gave her boyfriend, begging for approval. Kyle knew Todd as a friend very well and trusted him. He thought about what Jessica said earlier about their relationship and agreed. He just couldn't deny her that pleasure.

Of course, his three lovers heard everything and smiled inwardly. Jessica didn't know what was coming up to her. Todd smiled encouragingly at Jessica and ordered her to lie on her stomach. "Honey, make yourself comfortable. Please relax your body for a good massage." Todd untied her top without hesitation and started the massage. The sun lotion was not the same as his scented massage balm but it would do well.

The next half an hour Jessica experienced a treatment she had never expected. It was not only the massage. It seemed his hands send thrills of excitement throughout her body despite Todd was careful not to touch vital parts of her body. Her pussy got wet and she had trouble not to irritate Kyle with loud moans. She had learned something about erotic massages through the media but now she was the elated receiver of such an awesome treatment.

Todd was almost finished with her as other former schoolmates arrived. It was Celia and Roger leading the way for two other couples. Todd didn't see them. He concentrated on Jessica for the final touches on her legs. He announced the end of the message with a playful slap on her firm thighs. Of course, the arrivals witnessed what he was doing and when they saw Jessica was in a daze they thought their part. Todd whispered to her, to make her aware about her surrounding, "Honey, I enjoyed it very much, but there are new guests arriving. Kyle is greeting them." She had to get that languorous expression out of her face.

Jessica carefully stood up with Todd and both were surprised to recognize the two other couples beside Celia and Roger. Amanda Barnes and Ryan Williams, the senior prom queen and the senior prom king themselves together with their friends Jacqueline Donner and Chester Grimes came near them. Ryan was the starting quarterback and Chester the starting running back of the high school football team. They were very good at it and Todd knew scouts had convinced them to join Stanford University. He looked behind him and smiled that his women made no effort to stand up. That could be fun.

Todd bore them some grudge despite basically they were OK. However that they thought about other people outside their circle as not valuable made him angry. Ok, it was no crime but it wasn't nice either. Nonetheless, trying to forget the past, he stretched his posture and smiled charmingly as the greetings took place. He was well aware how the girls looked at him. None of them had ever seen his perfect body uncovered that way. They couldn't avoid the thoughts they had been in school with a supermodel for all of the time and never noticed it. For some reason his confident presence and his disarming smile seemed they were running out of words. Todd quickly helped them along and said, "Hey guys, I'm happy you are here. Some time has elapsed since graduation. Drop your gear, we have enough space around."

Chester, who was not the brightest jock under the sun found his voice first. "Hey Todd, you look really good. With this body you should have played football with us. Where is Samantha and what are you doing with Jessica? It looked like you were seducing her."

Todd laughed, looked behind him and said, "Hey girls, could you spare me a few minutes. There are people who would like to meet you." Now came the best part of the day and as his gorgeous women stood up in all their glory you could have knocked his former schoolmates down with a feather. "I think it's the best way you introduce yourself. Andromeda and Samantha, yes believe it, it's her, are my girlfriends and Donna is a very good friend of us." Todd pointed to his women. Both jocks didn't know where they should look at as the welcoming took place. It was clear that Amanda and Jacqueline were a little bit subdued by the incredible presence of Todd's women.

He decided to take both in a bear hug and whispered in their ears how beautiful they looked. He added it was a pity they never took notice of him. They could have had a lot of fun together. He smiled to assure them everything was ok. The next time they all caught up to date with each other. Todd found it apparent from the beginning of their exposure that Ryan and Chester other than their girlfriends had only half an ear to follow the explanations. They were distracted by three goddesses directly before their eyes despite Amanda and Jacqueline were by no means plain woman. In fact they were gorgeous. Not as perfect as Todd's three conquests, but desirable nonetheless.

They wore sexy bikinis over nice bodies and their faces were beautiful, but just here and there perfection was missing. However no man would push them out of bed. Maybe it was also the enticing attitude that Todd's women carried around them that attracted these two football heroes who were used to girls following their footsteps. Only Todd saw how much they were amused about the attention and how much they teased the guys. Donna was a full mature woman with experience knew every trick to keep the guys interested. You should have seen how she smiled at them, how she turned her head seductively with her hair dancing around her sophisticated face and how her full body made slightly exciting moves. You don't see a Kate Upton copy every day on the beach. Andromeda and Samantha joined the teasing game with great fun.

Todd gave his women a secret wink to go on with their fun and declared he would go for a swim. As Jessica, Celia, Kyle and Roger were currently engaged in a board game, Amanda and Jacqueline jumped to their feet and joined Todd in the water. He smiled charmingly at them as unobtrusive as he could muster. Their boyfriends had only a fleeting glance for them. The water was the ideal temperature to comfort their bodies. They went a little deeper until only their shoulders were out of the water. They were out of sight from their spot because a bunch of people had settled more near the waterline. It seemed nobody paid attention to them. The girls felt their nipples involuntarily harden as he took their slim waists in a proprietorial manner in his large hands pulling them a little closer to him.

Todd simply took the bull by the horns. He had nothing to lose, only to gain. He nonchalantly prompted the ladies looking at him with curious eyes. "You lovely girls, do you want to have a little fun with me? Your boyfriends seemed to have the time of their life." Amanda was startled by herself as she magnetically melted in his open, inviting arms. Todd's thrilling aura and charming personality simply overwhelmed her. She thought a kiss could do no harm but as longer they kissed her passion grew bolder what was leading to frantic tongue battles where she found out what a marvelous kisser he was. She broke the kiss, almost breathlessly, and blurted out, "What about your girlfriends, Todd, they are gorgeous?" Todd chuckled and said, while Jacqueline behind him leisurely kissed his neck and shoulders, "I've got permission to make love to every woman I want. Don't worry about it." Jacqueline countered, "Does that mean you have an open relationship with them."

He answered again, "Yes, basically our relationship could be called like that but the 'open' part is onesided. My girlfriends gave me permission with other women but at the same time declared in no uncertain terms they were not interested in other men as long as we are together. I know it's not fair but it's their decision. When addressing the subject I always hear I'm more than man enough to make them happy and I have to say they were also enough for me so far. I don't know when a special occasion arise whether I would take advantage of their permission." Please don't blame Todd for this little white lie concerning Donna. Nobody got harmed from it.

"What about us?" Amanda asked with impulsive sexual undertone. She almost couldn't believe she said that. Her friend looked incredulously at her but then an approving smile spread over her face. Both girls giggled as he answered. "You two are lovely ladies but I'm not ready to decide spontaneously. What about we wait after the party next Saturday? We could dance close together and you may convince me it's worth a try with you two. But, please keep in mind I said you two and this means with you at the same time. I'm used to two women in my bed to keep me warm." He wondered whether the girls were anal virgins. In case he would fuck them they wouldn't stay that way any longer.

The girls were now quite astonished how upfront Todd was in his sexual propositions but they couldn't blame him. Contrarily they found it exciting. Their boyfriends had mentioned a foursome occasionally but they weren't ready for that. Now instinctively thinking about a threesome with Todd got their pussies dripping wet. Jacqueline tossed all her restrictions overboard and shoved a hand in his shorts where she not only found a strong mesh inner lining but a cock of a dimension far from her experience. She couldn't get her small hand around the thick shaft. She hadn't expected that. Actually she was ready to taunt this cocky guy for an average or even smaller dick but now she found out he had any right to be cocky.

Due to the daily sex exercises and multiple erections every day his cock had grown to the length of eight and a half inches. Fortunately its considerable thickness around remained unchanged. He forcefully hoped that was the final measurement his member extracted.

Jacqueline whispered agitatedly to Amanda who was again engaged in frantic French kisses with Todd, "Girl you won't believe what a monster he carries around in his swim shorts." Her friend reacted immediately and joined her hands. His former schoolmates were mesmerized by the flawless diamond they had ignored. He told them later that he was ready from the age of fourteen to fuck the shit out of them but no girl reacted to his advances until Samantha approached him. 'What a pity!' they thought in hindsight. The juice extractors in their vaginas seemed to work overtime.

Todd let them have her way with him before he decided to challenge them further. He knew he had them hooked up. "Girls, no intercourse will happen but what about I make you cum with my fingers. First I do it with Amanda and Jacqueline can start to jerk me off. We are all rather aroused I suppose." The next seconds his swim shorts hung around his thighs. He stepped back a little to give his lover behind him enough space for his long cock but not as much that he couldn't continue to kiss Amanda and reach her pussy. She followed his example and her bikini bottom hung around her ankles to give him access to her boiling cunt. The girls couldn't believe how fast they succumbed to his aura of unexpected masculinity and forcefulness. Their boyfriends vanished from their minds.

Her felt Jacqueline masturbating him and started his own action. First slowly, he didn't want to make Amanda cum in one minute, he explored every nook and fold of her surprisingly small pussy lips. They weren't really prominent. His free hand slipped under her bikini top and pinched her hard nipples. His other fingers danced feathery over her vulva and her moans in his mouth quickly told him what she especially liked. Fortunately she produced enough natural lubrication that the saltwater couldn't wash it away. As he felt her eagerly humping over his fingers which occasionally rubbed over her small clit he dove three fingers in her really tight cunt and quickly found that special spot at the upper wall of her vagina not far from the entrance. Amanda felt an orgasm approaching such fast that a long moan escaped her lips and it threw her mind into turmoil. A strong virtuosic play with his fingers and his thumb rubbing over her swollen clit was enough to let her wail in ecstasy. Todd muffled her noise with his mouth as good as possible. "Oh, Oooh, Ohhhh!! Omigod!! Todd!! Oh, Todd!!" Amanda chanted his name.

To avoid her collapsing during her strong orgasm, he had told her early to wrap her arms around his neck. He had to use his strength to keep standing the way she pulled at him. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her contracting snatch to let her recover from her sexual bliss. Jacqueline was behind him with her hand on his cock, but stopped jerking him off, distracted and mesmerized by the tremendous orgasm her friend experienced. Slowly Amanda came to her senses and said, "Todd, that was amazing, simply amazing. I haven't cum like that in years. I don' know how you did that. I was beside myself. You should teach my boyfriend." She giggled as she said that. Todd told her smiling it was his pleasure. He was on cloud nine himself, knowing he could bring her off so well yet so easily. It was a great feeling knowing he had 'the touch' with women or whatever his girlfriends had told him.

After a last gentle kiss he turned around and paid attention to Jacqueline. She was probably even more aroused by jacking him off and witnessing her friend's orgasm. Her pussy lips were already engorged and open. His fingers played with her fleshy wet cunt only a minute or two that lightnings started to struck her. She struggled with the insight that Chester or her other two boyfriends before him never made her cum so fast. He twirled her clit between his fingers like he had invented this kind of caress. His other hand fondling her breasts was an exciting attempt as well. "My God, what a feeling, Todd don't stop, yeah, I'm cuuummming!" She orgasmed with muffled cries in Todd's kissing mouth and pressed her body against him that Amanda had no chance to finish him off but after Jacqueline recovered they made it a matter of heart to give him pleasure as well. With them decisively working on his cock he soon felt his balls boiling which the girls considered big like XL chicken eggs. With a muffled cry in Jacqueline's kissing mouth he polluted the Pacific Ocean. The girls couldn't believe how much cum his sperm cannon fired out.

Afterwards they left this spot and swam around to reduce the heat they felt. In a subdued manner they expressed they were happily looking forward to Saturday hoping he would come to the right decision. They irrevocably had made up their minds to achieve a threesome with Todd. Some more gentle kisses and they got out of the water like nothing extraordinary had happened. They came out with droplets of water flying off their athletic bodies, with their breasts straining as they jiggled, with the darkness of her aureoles almost showing through the wet, not accurately hiding material, with their long curly locks dancing in the sunlight.