An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," moaned Sheryl as her thrusts found her g-spot occasionally and waves of carnal desire pulsed from her steaming cunt throughout her body. On top of her full breasts, her nipples pulsed hard. She took her hands from his thighs for a minute or two, kneading the firm flesh and tweaking her long teats.

"Imagine there is someone between your legs licking your clit as you fuck yourself on my cock," Todd panted as he suddenly had this inspiration to shift their lovemaking to a new height to at least add other women mentally. It would please his preference for threesomes and more. "Imagine the wonderful sensations you feel as my hard cock fills your cunt and hits your g-spot while she sucks on your clit and you cum all over both of us."

Sheryl was widely informed about Todd's lifestyle and could easily imagine what he was capable of doing with two or more women at the same time. Her boyfriend wanted to coax her in a threesome with another woman but as he hinted his father would like to join, she refused to do it because she knew what they wanted to do. They would this other woman most probably double-team to convince her what a great experience it was getting ass fucked and double-teamed. That was not her wish despite wondering what anal sex would feel like. Soon she'd know it with Todd.

Todd licked one of his fingers and reached around her hips to draw circles around her engorged clit. Sheryl moaned. He intensified his finger action and she moaned longer and louder all the time, while continuing to slide her overflowing pussy on his cock. Todd sensed her second orgasm was fast approaching and gently flicked her clit from the underside as if his finger were a tongue.

"Can you feel that, baby?" Todd asked, "Can you feel her eager tongue licking your clit? She's sliding her tongue over your clit to make you cum."

While Todd gently stroked her, Sheryl closed her eyes and surprisingly imagined a woman lavishing her clit. She couldn't help to fall under his spell. She was even more astonished that an image about this other women formed in her mind. She had always liked the Collins twins and now were the faces of Cindy and Claire before her eyes as they licked her pussy and caressed her clit providing oral pleasure. Sheryl imagined the twins were fingering themselves as they licked her.

"Yes, baby. I can feel the twins licking me," Sheryl gasped, close to cumming. "They're making long strokes with their tongues all over my pussy and clit and fingering themselves as they do it. My clit is pulsing with need. It's long out from behind its hood. Oh God! Their tongues are both on my naked clit and it feels sooo good! They're as hot as we are. They're probably going to cum with us."

Todd was flabbergasted how quickly he had inserted the idea of lesbian sex in Sheryl's brain and he was thrilled it was the Collins twins that were licking her. Of course, he wished to coax Sheryl into a lesbian foursome with the twins and Diana but never thought it would be so easy. He no longer had any doubts that she would play along.

With that, Sheryl's body spasmed in pre-orgasmic ecstasy as waves of pure bliss shot through her body. She accelerated her pace as Todd intensified his efforts stroking her clit and applying more pressure on it.

"Cum on me, baby. Cum all over my big cock. Squirt all over the twin's faces." Todd demanded as he thrust his big, hard cock deep in her sodden pussy.

This was too much for her.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" Sheryl wailed, "Fuck me hard, Todd. Lick my clit, Cindy. Fuck! I'm cuuummming again." This orgasm catapulted her temporarily into the universe of untamed ecstasy. She completely lost her faculties. Her pussy contracted around his unrelenting spear; and she began to squirt her love juice all over his wonder dick. Some dripped from her wide stretched, twitching cunt. His hand was covered with her love juice and it trickled down her thighs. Sheryl imagined the twins' faces, licking her pussy and clit, were drenched in it.

Todd held Sheryl closely in his arms so she couldn't fall out of the saddle where she still was impaled on a surprisingly rock hard cock. He obviously hadn't cum yet. Sheryl's body was still quaking with aftershocks as she became aware of this fact. She lay fully with her back on him, magnificently, and rested her head on his shoulder, relaxing in post orgasmic bliss. It was wonderful how he held her in his arms with his hands on her taut tits, teasing her still hard nipples gently.

She wanted to ask him what was wrong but over time his cock, pulsating and throbbing in her still aroused cunt, made her genitals, even her clenching asshole, refueled with sexual desire. She couldn't believe what happened here with Todd. She had experienced two mind-blowing orgasms and she still wanted more. The twins had told her how quickly Todd had transformed them into sex-crazed, insatiable bitches.

She knew she was on the way to it but she didn't care. She wanted Todd definitely and if he wanted her to be his slut, so be it. In the meantime, when he wasn't available, she would cope with her boyfriend. Maybe she could teach him to be a better lover or she should look for greener pastures. She couldn't imagine how his father and he coaxed so many women on their business trips into double-teaming action. She assumed there was a lot of bullshitting or even blackmailing and money involved. It's easy to blackmail a married woman into a male-male-female threesome who was caught doing the nasty.

When Sheryl rose up from her lying position, it was inevitable his long cock slipped out of her cunt and a gush of her juices hit his body. He didn't care. Quite the contrary! He scooped up a good amount of her slimy substance and licked the tasty liquid from his fingers.

"Yummy," he purred. Sheryl's pussy cum was delicious.

As he said that, Sheryl was already back in the regular cowgirl position and his cock reentering her sex alone shot bolts of hot liquid fire throughout her body. She swiveled her hips expertly around, causing a wonderful new feeling to his cock and her pussy as the tight texture of her sex spot rubbed over his mighty shaft. She continued this act for several minutes then changed to up and down moves and he could see her beautiful, firm breasts slightly bobbing in front of his face.

The cowgirl position is known for great visual delight, provided the woman is riding the right way. The visual delight with missionary is similar but with the woman on top Todd had a clearer view of a beautiful face distorted in orgasmic bliss, wonderfully wobbling breasts in his hands and his cock sliding slowly in and out of her pussy. Nonetheless, missionary was his favorite position to make love to a woman.

As she moved up and down, she was moaning in pleasure, and he was moaning in unison with her but suddenly this important question came back to her mind and she leaned down with her hard nipples wonderfully poking in his chest.

She kissed him passionately and then asked him. "Todd, don't you like how I make love to you? I believe you like it the way you acted with me and how much you groaned in pleasure but I can't fathom you haven't cum already. I don't know how long we made love together but from my experience it's uncommon you haven't cum by now. I felt your dick excitingly throbbing both times I had these mind-blowing orgasms."

"Sheryl, you're wonderful. I'm very fond of you. I told you so. I've got a mental disorder not definable by the medics. I'm unable to cum when a woman is on top of me with my cock in her pussy. I don't want to hide it from you. I don't have this mental disorder when a woman rides me with my cock in her ass. With my cock in your pussy I feel all the sensations but at the end it is like I have a loaded weapon in my hand and I couldn't fire it because the trigger was missing. Normally when my girlfriends had enough orgasms on top of me, usually two or three, then they changed my weapon to their butts and suddenly the trigger was back. You also can do that after you're comfortable with anal sex. In the meantime, just tell me when your third climax is on the way and we'll roll over with me on top and you'll get your reward."

Sheryl was highly released from her fear and decided she wanted this round to last as long as possible so she frequently changed her position on top of him. Todd believed she tried every possible sub-position being on top of him, even in the difficult Asian variation of the cowgirl position where Sheryl only had her feet on the mattress and jumped up and down on him by bending her strong athletic legs. Her hands were constricted on his strong shoulders. Todd very much favorited a woman in this squatting position - thus far she was able to perform it - because he could easily place his hands under her moving butt to support her jumps. This time he took advantage of it, running his fingers through the wide-spread cleft of her buns, and teased her twitching asshole.

Additionally, this position made her anus gape to the rhythm of her little jumps so it was easy to put a saliva coated finger in it and as her sphincter tightened for a second by surprise he felt the pressure around the digit before relaxing once more. He had saved that for last and she complimented it with a short cry of surprised ecstasy. He swirled his finger in her anus around, exploring this interesting and highly intimate part of her body, as his cock continued to plunge into her snatch. Sheryl moaned and groaned constantly louder, obviously enjoying Todd's exploration of her tight asshole.

Despite her growing ecstasy, she even managed with her experience as a gymnast - without losing a stroke - to bend down and kiss him. They were pressing their tongues together at the same slow, regular pace of her little jumps but this stopped suddenly when her ass smacked hard on his thighs and a cry of pure astonishment left her mouth.

"My Gosh! It can't happen again so fast. Fucking unbelievable! Toooodddd! What a fucking wonder! You made me orgasm again." And then she just wailed in holy bliss as a thunderstorm of sexual ecstasy raced up and down through her body. Her spinning head was ready to explode. She lost the Asian cowgirl position, dropping down on her knees fortunately, without losing his cock the whole way. A third remained in her pussy as she constricted her hands and fingers deeply in his shoulders to keep her body upright and not to crash down on him with her body shaking vigorously.

Later, she lay sprawled over him making full body contact with him almost from head to toe. Todd had no problem bearing her weight. She recovered from her hard Asian cowgirl ride and orgasm. She didn't move, but her avid pussy muscles continued to caress his cock magically. Sheryl often broke off the kissing and whispered to him how fantastic his cock felt inside her and how much she enjoyed being with him. She said that with genuine adoration and Todd responded properly to make her proud with it.

Sheryl couldn't believe how insatiable she acted because she didn't stop fucking him. The last position Sheryl chose was to sit upright, in the classic cowgirl position again, and to move her hips in every direction that his cock would caress the entire inside of her love hole. They were both moaning and sighing with pleasure. Eventually, Sheryl just bounced on him hard and fast, omitting all the showed finesse. It increased their mutual ecstasy and he could tell from her moaning and panting that she was close to cumming again. Todd felt the well-known stirring in his loins. He was ready to cum but not in this position.

"I'm almost ready to cum again. What a sensation," she declared, raggedly.

"Me too."

Todd took her light weight in his arms, stood up and carried her to the bedroom. On the short way there, he let her with his strength bounce on his cock with her legs clamped around his back. He contemplated for a moment to make them orgasm in the standing position but then he discarded this thought because he wanted her to show what a good fuck in the missionary position was meant to be. He laid her down on her back and without loosing contact he adjusted his position and started hammering in her pussy hard and fast.

He wanted this to last but it went on only for a few minutes and then, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" she howled. "I'm cumming." She clamped her arms and legs very hard around him as another mind-blowing screaming orgasm washed over her with force. Unbelievably, this climax even seemed to be stronger than the previous ones. Her fingernails dug in his skin, but he was too ecstatic to feel any pain. There was an antiseptic ointment in the first aid box.

He rammed his cock three more times hard into her pussy, growled deep out of his chest and let loose torrents of cum that shot forward in her cunt, splashing his sperm all around. She could clearly feel the strong spurts hitting her insides, making her uncontrolled spasms through her climax even stronger. Her body writhed under him like a lively snake and a copious amount of their combined juices wetted the bedsheets.

Finally, Sheryl let loose of the tight grip of her arms and legs. Her arms remained around his back but her legs fell lifelessly down to the mattress. They lay together, both of them too tired at the moment to do anything more strenuous than hugging each other. They didn't want to do anything but hug each other anyhow. Their kisses were soft and gentle so as not to interrupt their hard breathing.

However, both were young and extremely fit and it didn't last longer than twenty minutes that their kisses got bolder again. Sheryl knew what will happen next but she was now more than ever sure Todd was the man to give him her anal cherry. From the moment he picked her up at home until now she had the best time of her life so far, physically and emotionally. She now knew why women fell so quickly in love with him. She already was one of them but that didn't let her worry. She would love him and would take what he'd be able to give her. She knew she was walking on uncharted waters but that didn't bother her. The only important fixture was Todd.

And this fixture had already a rock hard cock again like their long, passionate lovemaking session hadn't had any impact on it.

Between loving kisses, she looked him adoringly in his eyes and said, "Todd, my love. You know I do love you since the ball. I know it didn't make you uncomfortable to say that because it comes deep out of my heart and you also know I would never claim an exclusive right on you. I'm just happy to be together with you no matter how often that'll be in the future. Don't worry. I have a life of my own. I'm anxious to join my dad's company part time to help him with the books. Maybe someday I'll become an accountant. But, now, I'm much more anxious to lose my anal cherry. Do you know a reliable man who wants to pick this up?"

Todd laughed heartily and said, "Honey, I'm fortunate to know this man but before I reveal his name, let's get something to drink. I'm thirsty. Would some dry white wine suit you?" Sheryl agreed and laughed how pleasurably he had taken up her banter.

When he came back with a chilled bottle of excellent Riesling, they drank and then he laughingly continued with the conversation. "Honey, you may not expect it or you may call me a braggart but I want to volunteer for this job. I think I can do it properly."

"My God, Todd, you really surprise me. First you fuck me silly and now you say in the same breath you can do me justice with my ass. Where are your credentials?"

Todd snickered and said, "Sweetheart, do you really want to know that?"

Sheryl just nodded.

"Ok, Honey, I have the credentials of five women for whom I took their anal cherries. Is that enough?"

Now Sheryl was surprised. She had only expected three women, Samantha and the twins. Her confusion was plastered on her face.

Todd grinned mischievously and related, "Sweetheart, as you have committed yourself as my girlfriend I'm able to tell you. Some houses down the road from where I live, I had an unexpected encounter with a mature woman, forty-two years old. It was unintentional, but the outcome was we fucked like bunnies and the second time we came together she was eager to lose her last virginity. She also learned to like lesbian sex with my girlfriends. At the moment, the five women are at Andromeda's flat to perform some Sapphic pleasure. I was exhorted from the twins to greet you from them. They are looking forward to engage you in lesbian fun. You will meet Diana in due time."

"Todd, you said five women you have released from their anal cherry. Who is the fifth woman?" Sheryl insisted.

"Yeah, Honey, that was the most unexpected encounter. Last Wednesday, Amanda visited me unannounced to test the waters about this anal thing I told you about. My parents were still on vacation and the two weeks they were away we almost never wore clothes. It was the same that day. Amanda had to deal with four naked women and one naked man. What can I say? One word led to another. After my girlfriends first worshipped my cock orally and then performed an uninhibited lesbian 69 directly before her eyes, Amanda got horny like hell. First I fucked her silly and in the end she begged me to fuck her in the ass. It was the greatest sex in her life but you know about Ryan and his potential to become an overpaid NFL football player. She fought hard with herself but in the end she didn't want to lose her meal ticket with him. I'm sure she'll somehow regret it her whole life. Of course, I'll respect her wishes and will never again make a pass at her."

"Wow. Amanda, the prom queen, let you take her anal cherry. If any other man would have told me this bullshit, I would have laughed him down. Is there any woman in the world who could resist you?"

"Honey, I think there is already one with Jacqueline."

"Todd, I don't think so. With the right seduction scheme, she would fall for you. I'm sure she is afraid to get lost in your harem, never to be able to forget you. I don't have such fears. I'm not looking for a meal ticket. You know my father is fairly rich and I'm his only daughter. He would do anything for me, especially since my mother died two years ago. I don't mind when he looks at me sometimes with an obvious sexual interest. I consider it as completely normal to see his young, well-built, daughter moving around in skimpy bikinis or sexy underwear. I don't fear he would step over the threshold. Sometimes I have kinky thoughts, though. I don't know whether I would let him fuck me. I don't think badly about incest." She giggled and Todd told her she was a dirty girl before she continued.

"He has a mistress he bought a condo for. My dad is attractive but he just finds it more convenient to pay for sex than to chase women of his age. I met this young woman, just a few years older than I three times so far, and I believe she is more than fond of my dad but he had irrevocably decided not to marry again. From what I know she is on dad's payroll and he pays her just enough that she could fashion a very comfortable life without thinking where the next meal comes from. I think she is genuinely happy. She is not the brightest girl from how she talks but she can follow a conversation. But that isn't what my dad was looking for. This woman oozes out pure animal sexuality.

"But now let's go back to the main topic. For the longest time now, I fondled this beautiful monster standing upright from your loins. Let's put it in where it belongs: in my ass to get rid of this annoying virginity. I've decided your credentials are satisfactory."

"That's very nice of you, Ms Huxley. You chose poor Todd Walgren to let him have your beautiful butt to make love to it the very first time. If anyone would have told me half a year ago this sexy cheerleader with her captivating smile and sexy body would beg me to do that, I think I would have died from embarrassment. And now my dream comes true. When Samantha gave me her anal cherry, you were next in my mind. I wanted to do it with you, too."