An Unsupervised Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to go spy on mom and dad?" I asked.

"You would do that?!?" she rasked, surprised.

"Come on" I said, not waiting to convince her.

We got out of our beds as fast as we could and I grabbed her hand and led her out the door of our room. When I did, her fingers were wet, and I couldn't remember being more turned on in my whole life.

We quietly rushed up the stairs and very carefully opened our parent's room door about 4 inches. She got in front of me and sort of bent down to get a good look. I was taller and stood behind her and over her. There they were. Mom bouncing up and down on our dad's cock, cowgirl style. Her back was to us, but we could clearly see our dad's pretty sizeable cock going in and out of her pussy. She was moaning, almost screaming. Dad was spreading her ass cheeks with his hands and putting one of his fingers into mom's asshole. ...I knew that move.... And then I heard it again.

I looked down and saw Amy fingering herself below me.

"What are you doing?!?" I said. "What if they hear you?"

"Should I stop?" she whispered.

"Just be extra quiet"

Mom got off dad and turned herself around to ride him reverse cowgirl. This gave me my first view of my mom's naked front. She had great tits, kept herself very fit, and a big blonde bush around her pussy. She was grabbing and pulling at her nipples and I thought it interesting how Amy did the same thing when she was in the tub. I stuck my cock out through the slit in my boxers and started jacking off right above my sister's head. She heard this and looked up to watch. We stood there watching our parent's fucking, pleasuring ourselves, for about 10 minutes.

All of a sudden, mom got off dad and onto her knees on the floor. Dad stood over her and unloaded the biggest load of cum right onto her face and into her mouth.

"Damn, mom and dad are naughty as fuck" I thought to myself.

I was about to cum myself, and so I poked Amy and motioned that it was time to head back downstairs. We snuck back into our room and got in our beds.

"Oh my god" she said.

"I know..."

"She ate dad's cum!"

"She sure did" I said, amazed myself.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"No, but I really have to! Did you?"

"No."

There was a long silence.

"It's cold. I think I'm going to go take a bath" she said.

I knew exactly what that meant. She was going to go take care of herself in there, which left me the room to take care of myself in here. She got up and rushed into the bathroom and I heard the water turn on. I sat there and started rubbing my cock, thinking about the most insane series of events that have just occurred in the last two days.

After about a minute or two, a thought forced it's way into my mind. What if I didn't have to do this alone?

Before I knew it, I was standing with my ear up against the bathroom door. I heard that familiar lapping of water and for some reason, I decided to go for it. I silently opened the bathroom door, which she obviously did not lock, and stepped inside. Her back was to me, and she was lying in the tub, hot water falling onto her feet, fingering her tiny pussy. I got on my knees next to the tub, her eyes were closed. I slowly reached down and put my hand onto her left breast. She jumped.

"What are you doing?!"

"I thought maybe we could...."

"You shouldn't touch me there!" she said.

"Why don't we just take a bath together, like old times? It's cold in our room."

"That's a bad idea," she said. "What if Mom comes in?"

"Please Amy, let me get in. If in a minute or two you want me out, I'll leave. Mom and dad are probably passed out any way."

"...ok, fine" she surrendered.

I stood up, took off all my clothes and climbed into the tub, sitting opposite her. There we were, brother and sister, butt naked together, in a bath. She sat there, seemingly uncomfortable, and then I grabbed my erection and slowly pumped at it.

"I haven't been able to get this to go away since we saw mom and dad" I said.

"I know, that was really exciting...and weird!"

"You can keep playing with yourself, it's ok" I urged her.

She slowly moved her hand back to her pussy and started to rub it, all the while watching me stroke my hard cock.

"This feels so good" I said.

"Does Mary do this with you?" she asked.

"Of course. But usually she's stroking my cock and sucking it."

"Oh." my sister said as she sneakily stuck a finger up her pussy.

"You are so sexy, it's ridiculous" I commented.

"You're just saying that because you're horny."

"No, I'm really not. I would do terrible things to you right now..." I stopped myself.

"Like what?" she asked.

"You really want to know?"

"I don't know..." she replied shyly.

"Well, I'd start by nibbling on your ear and tickling it with my tongue while I slide these two fingers into your pussy. Then I'd make you squirt into the tub. I'd lick up all your juices from your pussy and make you cum again with my tongue. After that, I'd probably have you suck on my cock for a little while, and then I'd move you to the bed, where I'd take your virginity."

"You would do that with your sister?" she asked, scared but curious.

"I mean...obviously we can't, but..."

"Yeah" she said.

We sat in the tub for another minute or so masturbating, not saying anything, but studying each other's bodies.

"Why don't I lend you a hand?" I asked. "I mean, it's not like we're fucking. I'd just be showing you how to properly finger yourself."

A long pause. I was sweating.

"Ok" she said.

I couldn't believe it. I got up and moved over next to her. She removed her hand from her pussy. I grabbed her tit again, and gently pinched her nipple. She bit her lip. I slipped my hand down her wet body and cupped her small pussy in my hands.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Mhmm" she said. She was shaking with nerves and fear.

I found her clit, slowly rubbing, feeling the wet of the few inches of water below her mixed with the more slippery wetness of her pussy juices.

"Do you care if I taste my fingers?" I dared to ask. I don't know why.

"No" she said.

I put two fingers in my mouth. They were covered in her wet pussy juice. She tasted amazing. A rush went through my body. I put them back down onto her pussy and slowly slipped two of them into her. She moaned and flinched.

"It's ok" I said.

I started slow, but worked my way into a rhythm. She was grabbing the edges of the tub, eyes wide, and mouth agape. I was playing with her G spot, something I think she had never been able to do before.

"Oh my god Mike" she asserted. "Oh my god. Stop! I think I'm going to pee."

"No no no, it's not pee. Don't worry, stay with it" I said.

With that, she lifted her butt up out of the water, and I supported her with my other hand on her lower back. I fingered her G spot just enough until I felt what was coming.

"Oh my god!" she yelled.

I started jackhammered into her as she erupted into a very aggressive squirting orgasm. I kept fingering her as she squirted her fluids all over my arm and into the tub. I then removed my fingers and quickly rubbed her hardened clit.

"Mike!" she screamed.

More cum came squirting out of her. I couldn't have been more proud of myself. I had only been able to make one other girl squirt in my life, and that was Mary. Most other girls I hooked up with wouldn't (or couldn't) do it. Amy's body was shaking as she sat back down in the tub. Her arms went limp and she was speechless.

After a moment, she laughed.

"Mike, what was that??"

"You squirted! You had an orgasm" I said.

"Oh my god...that was crazy" she said.

"That was so fucking hot" I assured her.

"I've never felt anything like that. That was amazing."

"Well, I can help you do that whenever you want" I very boldly claimed.

I sat on the edge of the tub next to her, my cock still rock hard, and watched my sister recover from her first real orgasm.

"We can NEVER tell mom and dad about this, you have to promise me" I reiterated.

"I promise, I won't" she agreed. Thank god.

"I am going to cum so hard after watching that" I said.

"Do you want me to watch?" she asked.

"Of course. You can help too if you want" I tested. "Let's move to the beds?"

"Ok."

We got out of the tub and toweled off. She was so fucking hot, and I was so fucking hard. We walked to the beds and I laid down on mine. She sat in her towel on the edge of hers. I started pumping my cock.

"Would you be willing to do this for me, like I did for you?"

"Um..." she paused. "I...ok...."

"Come sit next to me. And lose the towel."

She pulled off the towel and climbed up onto the bed next to me.

"Grab it" I said.

She grabbed the base of my cock, her hand shaking.

"It's ok Amy," I said as I put my hand on hers. "Just start slow."

I moved my hand with hers, up and down my cock. Holy shit, I thought, my sister is jerking me off. Naked... I took my hand away and she began to rub my cock all on her own.

"Do you want to suck on it?"

"I don't know if we should do that, Mike."

"Why not, it's just practice for when you're with that guy. He's going to want to do it."

"Yeah, but you're my brother. That's wrong. I don't know. That's pretty far..."

"Why don't you just try it, and if you don't like it, you can stop." I tried one more time. "Please? I really want to show you how."

She didn't say anything, but kept stroking my cock. I saw her thinking about it in her eyes, when all of a sudden, she bent down and wrapped her warm mouth around my cock.

"Oh my god" I said. Her hot mouth, in this cold room, felt amazing.

She started sucking on it hard and fast, and it was a little "teethy".

"Amy, try sucking on it more gently, like you're slowly building up speed. Use your hand on the bottom to jerk it up and down, and let your lips and your tongue do the work on top. And avoid your teeth hitting my cock."

"Ok" she said as she surfaced for air. "Like this?"

That tip must have resonated with her really well because somehow, she went from being a total amateur to a total pro. I leaned my head back and began to lose my mind while my little sister starting waxing my pole.

"Oh my god, Amy, that's so good."

The sounds of Amy slurping on my cock, strands of saliva slipping out from the sides of her mouth and spider webbing around my cock, send me into a level of absolute sexual bliss. The fact that it was so wrong made me even hornier. And then I felt it coming.

"I'm gonna cum!"

She made a surprised choking sound.

"Do you want to do it like mom and dad did?" I asked.

I didn't wait for an answer. I stood up and moved her down onto her knees, catching her breath. I aimed my cock at her mouth and started to spurt shot after shot of cum into my little sisters mouth and all over her cheeks, moaning in pleasure.

"Oh my god Amy, that was amazing."

She tried to speak with about 3/4 of my load in her mouth.

"Try to swallow it."

With that, Amy took a big gulp and downed all the cum that I had deposited in her mouth. A look of shock on her face.

"What'd you think?"

"How did I do?"

She looked so hot with my cum dripping off her chin. A chunk let go of her chin and landed on her breast, sliding down to her nipple.

"Fucking amazing" I said.

I got down on my knees and bent down and licked up a gob of my cum that was hanging on her nipple, and then kissed her, giving it back to her mouth.

"There you go" I said. She was in disbelief.

"I can't believe you did that!" she said.

It was disgusting, but dammit it was sexy. I picked her up, her legs wrapped around me, and walked her into the shower. We cleaned up, dried off, and went back to our beds.

"That was fun" I said.

"Yeah" she laughed.

"You don't think you're going to tell anyone, right?" I asked.

"No, I won't tell anyone."

I smiled and fell asleep.

NIGHT 3

The next morning, we had met our parents in the kitchen. They had made breakfast. We looked at each other knowing a secret about not just us fooling around, but also that we had seen the two of them fucking the night before. We smiled at each other.

"What did you both do last night?" mom asked.

"Nothing. Just played cards and went in the Jacuzzi. Watched a movie." I said.

I gave Amy a look.

"Well that's good" my mom said. "We slept like babies last night. We were so tired."

"Yeah, I bet" Amy said, shooting me another look.

We had another day of skiing and then we all made dinner and played games. Mom wanted to watch a movie with the family. We all huddled up in the living room. My dad was on the recliner, Amy and I were next to each other on the couch, and our mom was on the other end of the couch, near our dad. We put in some Christmas movie and lit the fireplace. Before long, dad was snoring in his chair, and mom was on her 4th glass of wine.

"Mike, can you grab that blanket?" Amy asked.

"Sure."

I grabbed the blanket from by the fireplace.

"Want to share it" she asked?

I laid it out across the both of us and we cozied up to the movie. She was in her pajamas, and I was in sweats.

"You two are so cute" mom said. "Such good siblings." She took another big gulp of wine, finishing the glass and pouring herself another.

About 20 minutes later, I decided to have some fun. The movie was boring, dad was sleeping, and mom was too drunk to do anything. I slowly slid my right hand up Amy's leg and under the elastic band of her pajama pants.

"What are you doing" she whispered. "Mom's right here..."

I didn't say anything, but I slid my hand onto her pussy and began massaging it. My mom just kept laughing at the movie. After a minute or two, Amy become incredibly wet. I stuck a finger in her and then pulled it out, and she tried her hardest not to make a sound. I pulled my finger out from under the blanket and put it in my mouth. Her eyes widened in amazement that I would do that right in front of mom. I then proceeded to finger her, driving her crazy under that blanket.

"Ok that's enough" my mom said. We froze. Busted.

"Time to get myself and your dad to bed."

I almost had a heart attack. We thought she was talking about us. She got up, woke up dad and they headed upstairs to their bed.

"Goodnight kids" mom said.

"Goodnight!" we shouted back.

Once I heard their door close, I threw off the blanket and got on my knees. I pulled her pajama pants off.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked. "What if she comes back down for a glass of water or something?"

"Don't worry. I owe you something. Remember how you said no one has 'tried' to lick your pussy?"

I spread her legs wide and shoved my head between them. I was dying to taste her tight little pussy, not just on my fingers. I began to lick away, exploring every lip and fold. I tickled her clit every other lick and dove my tongue as far up inside her as it would go.

"Oh god" she whispered. "This feels much different."

"You're going to like this" I said.

I kept eating her out, building her up. I slipped my hands up her shirt and started massaging her breasts above me. She was in heaven. After a few minutes, I felt her tense up.

"Mike!" she said worryingly.

I didn't respond, just kept licking. Suddenly her whole body was shaking.

"Mike...ahhhhh...." Was all she could get out.

I brought her to an orgasm with my tongue and then, while she was recovering, I got up and gave her a big kiss, getting all her juices into her mouth and on her cheeks.

"I like playing with you" I said and winked at her.

"We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong."

"Wrong?" I asked. "How could that be wrong? Look at you. You're face is telling me you're in complete ecstasy."

"It's wrong, but it feels good."

I sat back down and pulled her up close.

"Want to go in the Jacuzzi again? It's our last night with it."

"Yeah that sounds good, let me go get on my bikini."

"Or we could just go without them" I suggested.

"Mom or dad could come outside and then we're busted!"

"You need to relax. Mom is passed out drunk and so is dad. Did you see how many scotches he drank tonight?" I said.

"Ok ok fine."

We went outside to the Jacuzzi, took off our clothes and got in.

"I really don't think we should be doing any of this stuff Mike, it's not right."

"Just look at it as me teaching you, so you know what you're doing when the real thing happens."

"I guess I just didn't expect my first blowjob was going to be on my brother."

"Well if you think about it, it's better than some idiot loser. At least you know me, you love me, you know I will take care of you no matter what."

"Yeah that's true" she said.

"Come here" I said.

I pulled her over and grabbed her legs. I made her straddle over me, and I wrapped my arms around her back. She sat down on my lap and we both felt my cock rest up against her pussy.

"Don't put it in me Mike, that's too far" she said.

"It's just sitting there. I just wanted to kiss you again."

I started kissing her, and we began passionately making out. I pushed her back slightly so I could see her tits floating in front of me and I went down to suck on them.

"I still can't believe you ate your own cum off oh my nipple" she laughed.

"Hey, you liked it" I responded.

"Maybe" she laughed, running her hands through my hair.

My cock was now at full hardness. I reached down to grab it, and in one quick move, I slipped it right into her wet, slippery pussy.

"Mike!" she screamed and jumped off of me. "That hurt! I told you not to do that! I can't believe you just did that to me!"

She began to cry.

"Hey hey come here. I'm sorry, please don't cry. I just got caught up in the moment. We were kissing each other, and you were talking about my cum, and I just thought maybe you wanted it."

I pulled her back over to me and held her.

"I'm sorry Amy, please don't be mad. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it just scared me" she replied, slowly calming down.

"There's nothing scary about it Amy, I promise. In fact, it'll feel good. Better than my finger and definitely better than my tongue."

"I can't lose my virginity to my brother! That's so bad!"

There was a long pause.

"Well...Amy...you kind of already did..." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"Well, you've jerked me off, you've blown me, you've swallowed my cum, and my cock was just inside you. There's really not anything left to do right? Might as well enjoy your first time to the fullest."

"I didn't want this to be my first time though!"

"Well, why can't it be? We're both having fun, we're both hot, I know you want to deep down, so stop fighting it."

I pulled her back on top of me, back to the same position she was in, and gave her another kiss.

"Let's just go slow though" I said.

I slowly guided my cock back to the entrance of her pussy.

"Mike, you have to promise, no one will ever know."

"I promise, Amy. YOU have to promise you'll never tell anyone, ever."

I led her down onto my cock and it slid all the way into her. She winced. I could tell it hurt.

"I won't" she gentle whined.

"It's just going to hurt this one time, for a moment, then, the more we do it, the better it will feel."

I slowly started to pump in and out. She was grabbing tightly on my shoulders. The water began to splash under her tits as we pick up rhythm and she bounced harder and faster on my cock.

"Oh god, Amy, you are so tight, you feel amazing."

She was wiping up a couple tears and then began to moan, and I could tell she was starting to enjoy it.

"Oh Mike" she moaned. "It's so big."

"I know sis, but you can handle it." And I continued to pound into her tight hole.

I lifted her up and put her sitting on the edge of the hot tub, her legs wrapped around my back. I started really fucking her, her tits bouncing up and down, the light from the house glistening off her wet body. It was cold, but we didn't care.