Ana's Sin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max pulled her up on the stage, and the crowd got a better look at her. She knew things would change once they saw more of her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Jizz on her innocent face and glasses. Who wants to jerk off on her?"

Many guys raised their hands.

"Wow, we got a few here. How about a bukakke!"

"What is that?" Ana asked, looking scared and frightened. God, when had she learned to act?

The crowd laughed at her innocence.

"Five dollars for a bukkake! Multiple guys!"

Ana pretended to sort of agree as if she didn't know. Of course, she knew exactly what it was. Max had her hold her hand out, and she got pricked. Blood test on the stop with expensive equipment.

"Negative for all diseases! No you. Get in line, boys. You all have to get tested."

No one failed the blood test, and the volunteer men got into a circle around her, and she got on her knees.

"Take your shirt off!"

And shook her head.

"Another dollar if she does it naked!"

Ana still shook her head. But amazingly enough, it got up to an offer of ten dollars. That was nearly a thousand dollars.

She finally consented, and put on a show of being nervous and frightened as she stripped out of her tight yoga shorts and shirt. The crowd cheered and hooted. Women shouted as much as men!

"Drench her in cum, boys!"

The cocks came out all around her and they began jerking off near her face. She stayed on her knees, wearing only glasses and her sneakers for a quick getaway, and waited for the sperm to flow.

Big hands sliding over oily cocks of all sizes, of all types and colors, getting harder as the men got into it and willed themselves to ignore the audience cheering them on.

Ana watched thankful of wearing glasses and not contact lenses. She'd need a shield for her eyes. She wanted to hold her mouth open, but that might give her away as the not so innocent woman she had advertised.

The men stared at her face and opened their mouths, and some began to moan.

Then she flinched at the first pearly squirt struck her cheek, hot and rich, then more went across her lips. Another followed quickly after. See the cum on her face spurred the others to add their sperm to the painting.

With each explosion of cum came cheering and jeering.

"Lap it up, girl! Open that pretty mouth!"

That wasn't the deal.

Cum drenched her face quickly, then she leaned back and felt more loads fall on her tits and thighs. Her pussy became so wet, yet she could do nothing to satisfy the intense horniness.

More money was offered for opening her mouth to more guys volunteering now to deliver sperm. She refused and pretended to be disgusted.

Fifteen dollars now, what the fuck? This crowd wanted to see her defiled. She agreed and opened her mouth to the next wave and swallow.

Multiple guys started jizzing straight into her mouth, and she tasted hot cum from them all. She couldn't even see through her glasses anymore, and didn't care.

Mouth full of spermy delight, she swallowed, and made a face of disgust and pretended to nearly hurl. That's what set them off, her disgust. Not her willingness to do it.

Three more mouthfuls were consumed, and they got off from her puking some of it up. Ana had found a new career in acting! She was better at it than she would have imagined.

Fifteen hundred bucks minus their ten percent. A towel was brought over to her, and wet wipes, and she cleaned up as best she could. Then dressed, her clothes over stickiness not pleasant. And rejoining her friends, who smiled with approval, they left.

"Did you know we took turns coming in your mouth, too?"

"No, but good. Better you guys in my tummy then those pendejos. And not like I haven't let you guys do that already. Did it turn you on watching many more?"

Brad nodded, then they all did.

--

The nights and days went by, and Ana could not help thinking about the Mob Rule. She wanted to do it again and see how much she could get out of the crowd.

Most nights were getting boring. Brad would come home with his friends and fuck her, then let them take turns.

Sometimes in the middle of the night Gregory would come into her and Brad's bedroom, turn her over and lift her ass to him, and fuck her pussy and jizz in it. Brad would wake up to that, then grab her head to his dick and get a blowjob.

She still came every time. She loved being used and was no longer ashamed about it. She loved Brad coming in her mouth while another man came in her pussy. Then back to sleep happily jizzed.

They had Ass Wednesday, the only day she let them have anal. Playing on the xBox and fucking her in the ass while eating pizza became routine. Gangbangs on Friday nights became routine, the Friends Friday. If they jizzed on her food she ate it. Jizzed pizza, jizzed eggs, jizzed pancakes mingled with maple syrup.

But these were just young men. Not like Tom and his friends of hardened veterans. Not like pretending to be her old, innocent self violated in front of an audience.

--

Ana dressed up and let Brad and Gregory take her back to the Mob Rule.

Dressed in a black skirt, black open-toed high heels, and a white blouse and bra that showed off her cleavage. Sexy but conservative by Vegas standards. Sexy Ms Innocent.

In the audience she cheered on the sexual bets of others along with the crowd, enjoying the show that made her panties wet. She hated wearing them, but she had to pretend. Brad and Gregory enjoyed it, too, cocks stiff in their pants.

This time they had a plan. Gregory, pretending to be quite drunk, got things started when they were looking for a new victim.

"Hey, my best friend's girl is hot. I dare them to have anal sex on stage!"

No one really cared, until the spotlight fell on Ana, and the stage host walked over to her. It was a different one from a weeks ago. Ana had different glasses and her hair was done up like a classy woman. And more than likely an entirely different crowd from those that had witnessed her bukakke.

"Oh, a fine classy Latina with curves!"

Ana shied away, covering her face. Brad turned red-faced and shook his head.

Gregory took them both by the hands to the stage, and then pushed Ana up on it. "They fight all the time over trying anal!" Gregory lied. "Virgin ass!"

Ana lied on her side on the turntable stage and looked properly mortified. Then shouted out in Spanish and pretended no English.

"He too big!" a Latino translated.

The crowd was hooked, as they expected. Virgin innocent ass and big white guy to give it. She kept shaking her head and pretended not to understand why she was on stage.

Then Gregory pulled her panties down around her bare legs, and ripped then off. He told her how much. Twenty dollars now offered. She made a show of embarrassed consent with wide eyes?

"So much?" she said in bad English.

The crowd laughed as she was hustled into the center. Brad shook his head and looked ready to bolt.

"I'll do her if he doesn't!" a black man said.

Brad and Gregory pretended to argue about having sex in front of everyone. Then Brad nodded, and took his cock out for the audience to see. Gasps of his size and girth, admiration from the ladies, and new volunteers of other woman.

"I'll take that cock in any of my holes," an old hag said.

Brad got Ana on her knees, and then bright his cock to her face. "Get it hard, baby."

And sucked it like an innocent amateur, driving the crowd wild. He even made her choke shoving it down her throat.

Then he got behind her, took the offered bottle of lube, and began massaging her anus and making his cock slick. And leaned down, pretending to dread what was coming, but in truth she could not wait. They had gone a week without anal sex to prepare for this.

Cameras focused in on her ass and the huge cock coming towards it, displayed on enormous screens for all to see. Another monitor caught her face. She wasn't even naked but for her ass sticking out for Brad's cock. High heels, white blouse, hairdo intact, it was perfect.

She grimaced as Brad rubbed his tip against her anus, and tried her best to look terrified. As he pressed in, she nearly forgot to cry out in pain and grunt. But she got into it, remembering her first time and how much it hurt. It always felt intense as her anus was stretched and her rectum had to expand to take cock.

Gentle and slow at first, the audience was enraptured watching her her fucked in the ass. Women had wide, wondering eyes of this mysterious thing men wanted but most women were too chicken to give.

Brad want deeper, and Ana made a show out of crunching her face and pushing his thigh back with one hand. She rested her head on the stage floor and hid it for a while as Brad worked her ass, then would raise her head up to grunt loudly.

"No mas!" she cried.

"Deeper!" the crowd roared. "Balls deep!"

Ana put on a good show as Brad ravished her ass harder and harder, getting into it. Of course they had fucked in front of their friends many times and were long past hangups. But the crowd didn't know that.

An easy two grand for this performance, minus the Mob Rule take. Which was making a great deal more selling drinks. Ana wanted to own this place.

An orgasm was building up as Brad's hard cock drove into her, sliding back and forth inside where it did not belong, tickling her colon.

"You're going to pop my belly, pinche gringo!" she shouted.

The crowd roared as Brad came, and she played the intense, body-shaking orgasm off as grunts of pain. Legs shaking, Brad slowly pulled his slick cock out of her ass, dripping with cum.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Ana fell to her side, trembling, and let cum ooze from her anus and down the side of one ass cheek. Priceless. She was in bliss, but the crowd thought she was traumatized.

Slowly she got up, pretending to cry, pulling her skirt down to cover her ass and shame. She would have been ashamed as the old Ana.

The spotlight was suddenly blocked, and she opened her eyes to see a huge man standing over her. Gasping from the crowd, and a low collective murmur of awe.

Tom Hardy loomed over her with a smile, and his dick hanging out. All twelve inches of impossibly grotesque girth and length. Her eyes went wide at his presence.

"I thought you had forgotten about me, pinche cabron," she said.

"Never," he replied. "You are mine."

Gregory came over to intervene, wondering why this new guy was on stage. "Hey, she's done, alright..."

Tom grabbed the boy by his face with one hand, and shoved him back hard enough to launch him from the stage. The crowd laughed.

Ana lay on her back, her pussy getting wetter just looking up at him and all his power.

He got down on his knees and ripped her clothes off, tore them apart without effort, and left her naked but for her high-heels.

"Now to give them a real show," he whispered with a wink.

Then with his booming voice. "How much to rape her? To take her without permission? What would you pay for that?"

The crowd was silent for a moment, and then the betting began, revealing how depraved humanity was.

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" a woman shouted.

Of course, it was not rape. But money was changing hands. She turned on the most terrified look she could muster, then tried to get away, twisting and kicking and screaming.

Tom held her fast, then began having his way with her. He was a monster. He savaged her little Latina body with his brute Germanic strength. His cock plowed her pussy like never before, stretching it beyond her limits.

He got on his back and got her straddling him, realizing too late another of his friends had plans for her already used ass.

"How much to double-rape her? Both holes!"

The crowd roared with agreement. They wanted more!

She grunted and teared up, gritting her teeth as another huge cock entered her ass while her pussy was full of Tom.

Two cocks pounded her good and hard, pistons pumping back and forth. It felt so intense, so incredible, that she came then and there. She masked it as a scream of pain.

Two more enormous cocks appeared at her face. Hard, think, ready to be sucked on. She looked down at Tom, his face in pure bliss. She knew all four men, his soldier friends.

And such a crowd. She was a porn star. A dirty slut. And she was okay with that. No shame, no regrets, just sowing her wild oats before she settled down and had kids. Using sex to erase sexual abuse. Maybe that wasn't the answer for everyone, but it was for her.

She pretended to resist the cocks throat at her face, then forced down her throat. She pretended to gag and weep!

Ana made a show of spitting out cum when they jizzed in her mouth, and looking disgusted.

Then Tom had more come to her on that turning stage, volunteers he had vetted. People he knew. But the audience thought it was a free-for-all gang-rape and went crazy.

But it became too obvious that she was experiencing uncontrollable orgasms, not pain or humiliation. She stopped pretending not to like cocks she sucked on.

Twitching, covered in the sperm of Hardy's hardest soldiers, naked but for her high-heels, she found herself utterly spent in front of the audience.

Hardy and his Hard Men dressed and looked down at her. His sardonic smile was too much.

"Are you ashamed of yourself, puta?"

"No," she replied.

Slowly she turned and got on all fours. "Mas! I want more!"

Cum dripped from her face and chin. Cum streamed from her pussy and ass. Looking up at the large TV screens, she saw herself how the Mob Rule saw her.

A hushed silence. Men and women stared. She had not been broken or shamed. Large security men appeared, and she was stood up.

"You need to leave, ma'am."

"Is that all you have, pendejos? Is that all? I want more!"

She laughed as she was given her dress to hold, and marched off the stage, and thrown out naked into the street.

END CHAPTER 8

12