Anita's World S1 E01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the towels for?" I asked my still petrified husband.

"Na-na-naturist etiquette," he brought out haltingly. "To sit on."

"Makes sense," I said, strolled towards him with hips swaying, kissed his cheek and took the towels out of his hand. "Take a bottle of wine with you," I breathed into his ear while I reached into his crotch with my free hand and stroked him. "Or better two."

Then I walked towards the exit, again with a pronounced hip swing.

Bernd

Okay, I was as horny as a dog again. Actually, I would have thought Vanessa would wear more than what I had put out. And actually, I had not noticed how transparent this black dress—-which probably wasn't really one—turned out to be.

But most of all, I was surprised at how frivolous my spouse could act. In all the years we were together, we had strictly separated public and bedroom.

Maybe it was because we had started our marriage under pressure. We had fallen head over heels in love, Vanessa became pregnant, and only then did she confess to me that she was only seventeen.

Thank God neither her nor my parents had caused any problems, hers had even suggested that we should both graduate before the wedding and offered to take care of the child—respectively of the two who then came. But we didn't want that. We got married, moved in together, left the children with one of the grandparents in the morning, and whoever was first home picked them up again.

It worked. More right than wrong in my opinion. We both graduated, and our rascals were old enough for school.

But that meant that the whole time we could never be alone as a couple. There were always people around us, except in the bedroom. And even there... our apartment wasn't really soundproof.

Who knows how it would have worked if I'd used condoms or at least asked Vanessa if she'd taken the Pill.

When finally, our boys were out of the house, we had time and enough space for ourselves, but then the problems in my company began and so on and so forth.

I sighed, and Vanessa looked at me from the passenger seat. "Is anything upsetting you?"

"Just the usual. World-weariness. Tomorrow we really need to sit down and talk."

"Yes we do," she said so softly that I could hardly hear it through the engine noise. Then she moved closer and put her hand in my lap. So that it was one centimeter short of being naughty. "I love you," she said a little louder. "That's the one thing I've never doubted."

I almost missed the bend because I had turned my head to her in amazement.

Then I looked forward again. Did I ever doubt our love? I put my hand on hers and pressed it briefly. "Neither do I." I would have loved to take her in my arms, but the road wouldn't let me.

Instead, she unbuckled her belt and slid over, kissed my cheek and laid her head against my shoulder.

Much too quickly we were approaching the house of the... "Do you even know their last name?"

"No," she said. "Anita and Tom, that's all."

I stopped in front of the garage door. The garage was built for four cars next to each other and did not look oversized in this house. "Boy," I gasped. "They must be loaded."

"Well, we couldn't afford to spend the whole winter here."

"And we brought wine for eight euros a bottle."

"Who cares?" my wife said and got out.

*

On the stone stairway, Anita already came running down towards us with outstretched arms. "I'm so glad you're here," she shouted and pulled Vanessa into a bear hug, topped by a not really cursory kiss on the mouth.

I had almost expected her to welcome us in her birthday suit, but she was actually wearing something. The colorful summer dress covered neither her back nor her arms, but at least her butt.

Not long. She squeezed so tightly against Vanessa, who let the kiss roll over her with her eyes wide open, that the dress slipped up, revealing completely uncovered buttocks.

Vanessa had in the meantime overcome her obvious shock and, after a short look at me, laid her two hands on Anita's naked bums. And squeezed.

Anita squealed with enthusiasm. She whispered something into Vanessa's ear and my wife nodded vigorously.

The next moment, the half-naked woman was hanging on my neck. Rather three-quarters-naked because the front of her dress was split to under her navel, and her substantial breasts had already found their way outside.

With my two bottles of wine in my hands, I could not resist this invasion of course, but I wouldn't have done it at any price in the world, if only because of Vanessa's face. She licked her lips—Anita had a strawberry taste on hers—and her hand descended, certainly completely subconsciously, over her belly, where Anita's body had just been, right down to her crotch.

My God, if that was the greeting, how would the evening go on? My cock pounded and wanted out into the open air with all force, and that after I had spilled myself into Vanessa just a few hours before. Twice.

Vanessa

Tom was a little taller than Bernd and thus a good match for Anita, who was a little taller than me.

His first words were "May I?" Without waiting for an answer he wiped my mouth and cheek with a tissue. "Anita always leaves some traces behind," he commented, grinning all over his face.

Then he put another tissue out to Anita. "You better do Bernd yourself." Anita giggled and went to work with enthusiasm.

"Welcome," he said, squeezing my hand, "in our not-so-humble hut."

He looked smilingly into my eyes, and I couldn't keep me back. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. "Thank you for the invitation," I said afterward, a little breathless and consciously ambiguous. He laughed briefly and put his arms around my waist. They were quite a happy couple.

Then he turned to Bernd, whose face was now presentable again, and extended his right hand. He still had his left arm wrapped around my waist, and his hand was on my butt.

That was quite symmetrical, because Anita was in a clinch with my husband again, and he also had no other place for his left hand than her butt, meanwhile scarcely covered by fabric again.

Bernd took up the challenge. "You won't get a kiss on the mouth," he said to Tom and heat shot between my legs. God, what was wrong with me? I was so heated up that I interpreted the most harmless remark sexually. The image of two men kissing each other and maybe even more did... Fortunately, I was wearing panties.

Slowly Tom loosened his grip, but I had no intention of letting go. Not as long as Anita and Bernd were attached at the hip. Anita grinned cheekily at me and pulled Bernd to her. So I did the same thing to Tom.

"Do you want an aperitif before dinner?" Tom asked around, but we just shook our heads. "All right, let's go out to the terrace." He pushed my ass in the right direction.

"Today we'll have fish in salt crust," Anita announced from behind. "With papas arrugadas, fresh vegetables, and four different homemade mojos."

"You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble," I said.

"I didn't. It's all been cooked by Anna."

I stiffened slightly. There was someone else in the house? I tried to imagine how a Spanish mamma would react to my frivolous outfit.

Of course, Tom sensed it and laughed. "Don't be afraid," he said. "Anna's not human."

"Oh," said Bernd. "You guys have got a deVille robot-kitchen?" Ah, yes! That was also called "Anna".

"Exactly," Tom confirmed, then, unfortunately, pulled his hand from my back and a chair out from under the table for me. "And our sommelier tonight is called Roberto."

He had spoken the last word a little louder, and while I was still sitting down, a household robot appeared from indoors.

"What would you like to drink?" asked a voice that almost didn't sound artificial. "Lady-s and gentlemen," he added, apparently counting through our numbers. I wondered what criteria he had used to sort us in. Breasts? Clothes? I saw Bernd raising his eyebrows.

Tom picked up one of the bottles of wine we brought. "Hmmm. Good quality and not overpriced. I like your taste," said the man, who probably was worth millions. Well, there were money-conscious multimillionaires. Allegedly.

"Here, Roberto," he continued. "Open the bottle for us."

"Yessir, master, sir," the robot said and disappeared.

"Anita!" Tom's voice sounded half amused and half punitive. "Have you been playing with the voice output again?"

Anita giggled.

Bernd

The meal was quite unerotic compared to the greeting. Tom and Anita told us that they—boss and secretary at that time—had met and fallen in love with each other and that he was actually just as much a workaholic as I was, but for a while "No, that's certainly not yet my retirement home" wanted to step down.

Vanessa and I told them about our grown-up sons, and—at Anita's gentle insistence, she probably already knew that—that we wanted to get our marriage back together here. Her face had become thoughtful.

"I think," Anita said after the main course, still not as cheerful as at the beginning, "we'll postpone the dessert until later. I'm stuffed." Then she got up. "I'm going to freshen up. Vanessa, will you join me?"

"That can take some time," Tom said after the ladies had disappeared. "Do you want a digestive?"

"Umm, sure. Do you have any whiskey?"

"Ahhh, now the guy is talking my language. Bourbon, Scotch, Irish?"

"A mild Irish, if you got one."

He tapped on the tablet, and shortly afterward Roberto arrived with a tray that he elegantly held up. He drove straight towards us, noticed Anita's chair, which she had left a bit away from the table, hesitated for a tenth of a second, and then elegantly circled the obstacle.

Suddenly the scales fell from my eyes. "You are Thomas deVille," I gasped.

He laughed. "Guilty as charged. What gave me away?"

"That one." I pointed to Roberto. "This is definitely a prototype, but it has the same bug as the official 'Robert Series 3'."

Tom's face froze. "What bug?"

"The bug with the obstacle when he's serving. He should have pushed the chair under the table, then the way would have been clear."

Tom shrugged. "My software developers have been searching for it for a long time."

"Give me the tablet, would you?"

He frowned but did what I asked for.

I clicked my way through the control menu to the right spot and then held out the tablet to him. "Can you please enter the system password?"

Still, without saying a word, he also followed this request.

I made some modifications, then I sent Roberto back to the kitchen. "Watch out."

Roberto came back, headed straight for us, and without any interruption, he pushed the chair under the table with one of his unused hands.

"Well, that was quite easy," I said, a little proud of me.

Tom grabbed his whiskey and downed it in one gulp. "How did you...?" he gasped.

"My company also wanted to introduce a serving robot. So, we bought every model on the market and took them apart." It might have smelled like industrial espionage, but it was completely legal. It is much cheaper to license a good patent than to reinvent the wheel.

"Robert has a standard kernel, and the configuration files aren't encrypted either. The 'tidy-up process' is started with priority set too low. When he's serving, pushing an obstacle away takes longer than driving around."

Tom's face was crazy funny. I saw his mind working behind his forehead. Then it broke out of him. "You are Bernd Schuppach!"

I grinned. "To agree with the previous speaker: Guilty as charged. But my name is by no means as well-known as yours."

"You wrote that article in the Journal of Robotics comparing household robots."

"A waste product of the action mentioned above," I said carefully, hoping nothing else followed.

His face suddenly became very serious, but his eyes sparkled. "The demand for Robert shot up by a full eight percent the week after the article came out. And again, by eleven percent when our competitor had to admit that all the security problems regarding their model you mentioned were true. Bernd! You've earned my company half a million euros in a month. After tax."

I was speechless.

Vanessa

When we returned from "freshening up", our men were no longer sitting at the table, but on two large upholstered chairs, whiskey glasses in their hands, and were obviously talking shop.

I looked at Anita. She looked back. That was not what we had envisioned.

We had swapped clothes. She now wore the transparent wrap—without underwear—and I wore her summer dress, also commando.

It was just supposed to be a bit of fun by getting our men excited with reversed roles. I playing Anita on Bernd's lap and vice versa.

But suddenly that wasn't enough for me. I kissed Anita again and whispered, "Go to Bernd."

She frowned. "Do you really think so?"

"Yes!" I hissed and walked toward Tom. The borrowed, towering sandals made my hips swing back and forth. "Hello," I said to Tom. "Did you miss me?" And that's when I hogged his mouth.

After only half a moment he relaxed. He put down his glass, put his arms around me, and not only replied the kiss, but took control. His tongue slipped into my mouth and played with mine. Then it withdrew luring my tongue behind.

Meanwhile, his hands had long since slipped under the micro skirt and massaged my ass cheeks. My arousal rose higher and higher.

"Oh my God", I suddenly heard from Bernd. "I... I can't do this."

Tom's hands flinched back and smoothed down my skirt again.

I suppressed a disappointed groan and turned to Bernd.

"Why that?" Anita asked. She was straddling Bernd's lap and had put on a serious, almost professional face.

"I... I don't know."

Anita got up. "I think," she said, "you know that very well."

Bernd shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe," he muttered, rather sheepishly.

Anita gave me a look. "Is that your problem? You two can't speak the truth? You guys just keep pushing around?"

I thought for a moment, then I nodded hesitantly. "Maybe."

"'Maybe'?" she asked sharply.

"No," I admitted. "It's correct."

She grinned. "See? There we go."

Then she turned back to Bernd: "And you? Don't you want to tell the truth or can't you?"

"What do you mean by "can't"?" he replied.

She sat down again on his lap, this time very well-behaved, as far as this was possible with the transparent wrap that her nipples threatened to pierce. This situation apparently made her hornier than sex.

My gaze flitted to her lap. Was there a wet stain on the fabric?

She put her hand on Bernd's chest. "Is there a barrier that prevents you from talking to Vanessa?"

"Bullshit!" he retorted. "We can tell the truth to each other."

"Okay!" She had her index finger outstretched and slowly drilled it into Bernd's chest.

"Ow! That smarts. Your fingernails are pretty long."

Her forefinger lay gently where his nipple was hiding under his shirt. Then she began to caress it. "And now?"

"I... uh... that's pleasant."

She started moving her hip. "And how's your cock now?"

"Uh... I... er..."

"Pleasant or not?"

"Plea... um... -sant."

"Are you horny? You want to fuck me?"

"I... uh..."

She stopped. "Quod erat demonstrandum," she said in a very best professor's voice.

Tom and I had watched the scene frozen. "Does she do this often?" I whispered in his ear.

He shook his head.

"Have you ever..."

"What?"

"... uh... with... uh... another. Shit!" I rose and turned to Anita. "You're absolutely right. I can't even ask your husband if you've swapped partners before."

Bernd stared at me as if I had suddenly gone mad.

"Don't you understand?" I asked him. "We were halfway to having sex with another partner, but we can't talk about it for the sake of dying."

"We didn't," Tom said from behind me. "Swap partners, I mean. But we talked about it today before you arrived. Anita wanted it, I wanted it, and so we said: Let's give it a try. And I have liked you two from the beginning. Anita anyway."

"That's completely reciprocal," I said. "If—" I looked at my husband, "—we ever swap partners, I couldn't think of anyone better than you two." I thought my heart would stop.

"Thank you," Anita said, "for your openness."

Tom hugged me. "I can feel how hard this must have been for you."

Bernd cleared his throat. "I'd like to agree with my wife."

Anita turned to him. "In what respect? Say it."

"I could... imagine..." His voice had faded from word to word and failed before he got to the point. He reached for his whiskey glass and took a swig. "Not even the alcohol helps," he joked.

"No," Anita replied seriously. "But maybe something different."

Bernd

We were sitting on the carpet around a low table. Anita lit a candle.

"This is all just improvised," she said.

"Is that supposed to be a séance?" I joked. Vanessa hit me in the ribs. "I'm just saying."

"No," laughed Anita. "Just hypnosis."

"What?" I tried to rise, but Vanessa put her hand on my thigh.

"I don't know what you guys know about it," Anita went on, unimpressed, with a slightly monotonous voice, "but I've studied that. So it's gonna be totally scientific."

I gazed into the candle flame. Well, if she said so...

"We all want to relax, calm down, forget the world around us." Her voice was getting softer and softer. "We don't want to sleep, but rather be completely focused. The only thing that will change is the fact that the barrier will disappear, preventing us from spontaneously expressing our thoughts."

My thoughts flashed back to the moment a few minutes ago when I hadn't brought myself to say a simple sentence.

"The trance we reach will be quite shallow. None of us will fall asleep, nobody gets tired, nobody's eyelids become heavy, and nobody's eyes close, so we can all continue to look into the flame of the candle."

I did get tired; my eyelids did get heavy. The hypnosis obviously didn't work. Then my eyes closed and yet I saw the candle flame. Strange, I thought.

Then I probably didn't think anything for a while because the next thing I remember, I was lying stretched out on the carpet.

I felt refreshed. "I feel refreshed," I said without cause.

"I feel refreshed too," Vanessa said next to me.

It could only have been a few seconds that I had been out because the candle hadn't gotten much smaller.

"That's nice," Anita said happily. "Why don't we sit back down the way we did before?"

"Yes," I said, "that's a good idea. Your ass on my legs makes me hot." I noticed it while I was still talking: I had just said, without thinking, the first thought that had entered my head.

"Vanessa's butt isn't bad either," Tom said. "Most of all, there's nothing between her skin and my pants."

"That's unfair." Vanessa pouted. "I'm ninety percent naked, and the gentlemen still have everything covered."

"I was anyway thinking," I chimed in, "we'd spend the whole evening without clothes."

"Then sit down," Anita said and pushed against my chest so that I lost my balance and fell into the chair. "Let me do that," she continued when I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"I want to do that, too," Vanessa said, straddling Tom's lap and tampering with his buttons.

I sighed. "That is so fucking hot," I said when Anita caressed my nipples with both hands. She knelt over me, but still had the black wrap on. I could see exactly where the tips of her breasts were pushing against the thin fabric. I raised my hands. "I want to stroke your breasts," I muttered.

"You don't need to ask for permission," she whispered in my ear. I shivered. "Just do it."