Anita's World S1 E02: Family Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he stood, and I could admire his cock. No longer small and soft. Big, hard, jutting vertically in the air.

"Well," Jessica told me smirking. "Not someone I would throw out of my bed as well." She got serious. "In that case, we need to perform a science experiment."

I snorted, but the following I endured like in a trance. Jessica pulled me out of the poll, supported by my brother's hand at my ass. At. My. Ass.

Then she pulled me into the living room, told me to sit down on the edge of an armchair and blindfolded me. When she finally commanded me, "Bend forward and extend your tongue," I slowly got an idea what "science experiment" she intended.

A Hand grasped the back of my neck, pushing me further forward. My extended tongue touched something soft, then it slid into a dent between two pads. The environment was hot and tasted salty.

"Lick!", Jessica said from above. Still entranced, my tongue parted the pads, went deeper and deeper. "Wow!" followed by a moan and a strained "What do you think?"

"Not gay. Definitely not gay!", my brother decided.

I sat back. Frank was somehow right. Licking what was most likely Jessica's pussy—my first one ever—brought my erection to full bloom again. "Was that it?" I asked.

Bare feet shuffled over the floor.

"No," Jessica said. "Push your head forward again." What should I do? She certainly didn't want me to lick her ass.

"Extend your tongue!" Again a hand at the back of my neck shoving me forward. My tongue touched something soft again but with a different texture.

I noticed a droplet of liquid on my tongue and pulled it in my mouth without thinking. Salty again, but different. I suddenly knew what I was doing.

"Tongue out!" she commanded again. Half spaced out I obeyed. I'm licking my brother's cock. My tongue had developed a life of its own, sliding over the opening at the peak, in a circle around the head.

Frank groaned.

I pulled my tongue in and fell back on the armchair. Ripping the blindfold from my eyes, I took a deep breath.

"And?" Jessica asked cheekily. That bitch was playing with two fingers in her pussy. "What was better?"

My head most likely gleamed like a red traffic light. I breathed shakily. I couldn't say a word. I only shrugged.

"Anita always says," she said. "There isn't black or white. Nobody is completely straight or gay. Everybody ranges somewhere between the extremes but doesn't know."

She sounded like a teacher. "Who's Anita?"

Jessica looked in my eyes with a severe gaze. "My stepmother and lover. She's got a PhD in psychology and is the most amazing person I know apart from my Papa."

Okay, here she gave me something to chew on.

"Lover?" Frank asked unbelievingly. "As in 'beloved stepmother'?"

"No," Jessica replied. "More as in 'lick me to a climax, and then I return the favor.'" She turned back to me. "We are both happily bisexual. I love pussies, and I love cocks. What about you?"

"I—um—" I cleared my throat. "I'm no virgin. I did have girlfriends."

"And?" She cocked her head. "Was it fun?"

"Sure! But I changed. Now ... I don't know what I am."

"Labels are bullshit! Was it fun licking your brother's cock or not? Do you want to do it for real or not?"

"I—" I looked at my brother, who slouched in the other armchair.

"Gosh, that was hot!" he moaned, mirroring my thoughts.

My gaze jumped between him and Jessica until suddenly I noticed that he gazed at my cock licking his lips. Was he up for that?

But Jessica interrupted me going nowhere. "I ought to bring you over to my parents and yours." She waved into the direction of the glass bunker.

"For real?" Frank snarled sounding pissed.

Jessica put her hands on her hips. "You don't like my parents?"

Frank jerked back and lifted his hands in defense. "For Heaven's sake, no! I don't even know them."

"And your own ones?"

He shrugged.

I took over. "Our parents really did everything to become unpopular to us recently. Constant fighting, noxious comments, all that." I nodded in Frank's direction. "I can empathize with him."

Jessica cocked her head again a weird smile on her face. Somehow calculating, devious, or ... But it disappeared immediately. "I think they changed."

We stared at her. Mom and Dad had always been good at playing the perfect couple in the presence of strangers. "I doubt it," I said, and Frank nodded approval.

She stepped in front of me, extending her hands. "Come up, and give them a chance."

I let her pull me up, throwing a gaze at Frank who was then treated similarly. "One," he said pointedly. "If it doesn't work, I'm gone."

I grasped my jeans.

"You won't need that," Jessica said. "We're all naturists."

I stared. "Do you try to tell me that our ancestors are running around in the buff?"

"What else?"

Mom, the paragon of prudishness, whose boobs I never had seen in my life, nude? No, that was pure fantasy.

"At least en route," I said and pulled my jeans on. Sans underwear.

"Okay," she grinned. "I'll meet you at the car."

*

Not even thoughts of liquid Helium and Vostok science station managed to my erection down entirely. And when I saw Jessica leaning at the car, blowjobbing a bottle of water, clad only in base cap and sneakers, my cock was immediately bulging my jeans.

She smirked at me licking her lips.

"Fuck!" Frank whispered. "I have to have that woman."

"Oh my god!" I murmured. "Where will that end."

He looked around as if searching for spies. "For all, I care," he whispered. "With us three in one bed."

My eyes went saucer size. Frank meant that. And to be honest, I as well.

He got in through the driver's door, Jessica through the passengers' but immediately slid over the bench close to him.

I still stood fixed at the same point. Frank lowered the side window. "Come on. And don't dare to sit in the rear."

Jessica giggled, I smiled sourly. If she were free to concentrate on him, we'd undoubtedly hit the roadside ditch soon. So I had to take one for the team.

We started, and Jessica's hand was resting in his lap. I wasn't surprised at all.

But then her other hand grabbed my cock through the fabric, and I hissed.

"Eyes on the road, Frank," she snarled.

"Sorry," he said turning forward again.

"Good boy," she said, and Frank flinched. I saw her hand in his lap moving. I felt her other hand in my lap moving. She squeezed.

A heat wave shot through me. Another one and I would soil my jeans.

Frank was obviously at the same point. He grasped her hand and pushed her to the side. Not much, but enough.

"Ooooh!" she sighed disappointedly.

"It's safer that way," he said, looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"So you are," Jessica said, "the 'safe' type of guy?"

"I'm a carpenter. I can't risk putting other people in danger. And maybe I chose my job because I'm that type."

"What about girls?"

He shrugged. "Nothing serious. Once I pinched my brother's girlfriend and slept with her out of maliciousness."

"You did it?" I blurted out. I'd suspected that but never asked him.

"It wasn't overwhelming. In hindsight, I think the bitch faked her orgasm. She bobbed on my cock so much that I feared she would break it."

I sniggered heartily.

He laughed as well. Then his questioning gaze found me. I nodded slightly. That event wouldn't stand between us any longer.

"Afterward—" he shrugged "—I tried something now and then. Everything went along the same line. 'Damn, those muscles!' 'Damn, what a cock!' 'What? You're a carpenter? Yuck!'"

Jessica slapped her hand over her mouth. Her boobs jumped up and down, while she tried to suppress a giggle.

"What kind of sluts did you meet?" I said sympathetically. My brother really deserved someone better.

He frowned. "Maybe you're right," he said. "I thought I'd visit a club now and then."

"Nope!" Jessica intervened. "Not the scene for you. You should go jogging through a park. Best you lose your shirt first."

"But that's only mothers with children," he objected.

"So what? Half of them are available."

"Mhmhm."

He steered the car through the gateway. "Four garages?"

"Papa always has to exaggerate. At home, everyone has a car, and we've got a family van, but I don't ever expect more than two here."

"You could have a party in there," I said. And one on the gateway, three separated ones in the house and there certainly was a terrace with a pool outside. This house was gigantic!

"Come on, guys," Jessica said. "Get out."

As soon as we had disembarked, she snatched our hands and pulled us upward on a vast natural stone stairway.

"We'll go around to the back," she said when we reached the entrance door. "The parent units are most likely on the terrace."

Reaching the terrace, I looked around and froze.

There was a cabana on one side. The kind which in fact consists only of a king size bed with a canopy. In the middle of the mattress, a naked man—perhaps Jessica's father—was lying on his back. A naked woman straddled him, her back in our direction, very busy ramming his cock in her ass. Again and again.

I was a little puzzled because Jessica had mentioned how many freckles her stepmother had. This woman was evenly tanned.

I just wanted to avert my gaze, when the woman threw her head back and yelled her orgasm for everyone to hear. I saw her face and thought my blood ran cold.

"Mom?"

While I was still thinking, Frank had spoken.

I'm sure that I never would have moved from that point if Jessica hadn't started dragging my hand. "Come in," she said. "That wasn't the plan."

I didn't resist. "What on earth ..." I gasped.

"What the fuck!" Frank whispered, again and again.

"Come with me," Jessica said, "to my room."

But now I resisted. "Your father fucks our mother!" I blurted out.

"And what exactly," Frank chimed in, "was 'the plan'?"

"Please," Jessica pleaded, tears in her eyes, "come with me. I'll explain everything."

I looked at Frank; Frank looked at me. His eyes showed as much disbelief as I felt. Did we misunderstand our parents' letters? Did they 'work through their issues' by cheating on each other?

Totally absorbed in my thoughts, I followed Jessica up a stairway. And froze again. A door was ajar. A bedroom door. And, well, that had to be Anita. I wasn't too surprised seeing my father's head buried in her lap, obviously licking her to a climax which — judging by her panting — was not too far in the future.

I unfroze and followed the others into Jessica's room. I was done. I just wanted to sink into a hole and disappear.

Seeing our parents having sex would alone have been a complete novum. Seeing them having sex with other partners, in the same house ...

I slumped on the couch next to Frank.

"Wanna something to drink," Jessica asked. "Beer? Cola?"

"Schnapps," Frank gasped. "Two hundred proof at least."

I totally could empathize with him in that regard. We looked at each other and shook our heads at the same time.

"What is this house," I blurted out. "A family whorehouse?"

"Give me a break!" Jessica flared up. "What is wrong with that?"

"My father cheating on my mother with another woman? Not wrong at all. Sure that."

"What do you mean by 'cheating'?" she said cockily, opening a small fridge.

I started. What did Jessica mean? Of course, he was cheating. Well ... How were the odds that they didn't know what the other was doing at the moment? In the same house? Mom making the walls shake when she orgasmed?

Jessica pushed an ice-cold bottle of beer in my hand.

The girl had hinted how "tolerant" her parents were.

Frank pulled half of the content from his bottle. "Do you say," he then said. "They are doing something like ... swinging?"

Jessica laughed evilly. "What a quick and intelligent suspicion!"

Frank jumped up but slumped down again.

I opened my bottle and took a swig.

"Och!" Jessica said snidely. "Your brain needs alcohol to work?"

A giggle rose in my throat. I tried to suppress it but failed epically. I tried to douse it by drinking another swig, but then pat everything out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I wailed. "I've wetted my jeans!" Then I started to hiccup.

Frank slapped on my back. "Calm, brother dear, calm."

Tears shot in my eyes, either from the slap or because my mind didn't know what to do at all.

"Are," I gasped. "Are we— Are we suddenly all perverted?"

Suddenly Frank and I were hugging, and laughing, and crying and everything else.

"Perverted," I heard Jessica say, "is something only one of the partners likes."

I took a deep breath and noticed that I still was hugging my brother. I also noticed that it was a perfect feeling. Hesitatingly I let go and looked into his face. His smiling face.

"Oh shit," I said. "What the heck was I doing?"

"You had a good cry on your brother's shoulder," Jessica said. "You stopped thinking and became all emotional."

I sat up and stared at her.

"And that's a good thing," she continued smirking. "May I sit down now?"

I looked around puzzled. There were a lot of sitting accommodations in Jessica's room. I looked at her. She smirked back at me, and suddenly I knew what she wanted. I slid one inch away from my brother and pointed between us. "Wide enough?"

"No problem," she retorted and sat down between us. Well, more of upon us, then she spread her legs over ours and reclined. "So, yes," she said matter-of-factly. "Your parents sleep with my parents. Mama told me that they both wanted to do that for a long time but never brought themselves to admit it to each other.

"My dad isn't too fond of cunnilingus, while your Papa ... o la, la!"

I forcefully tore my eyes away from her glistening sex. Only then I was able to process her statement. Obviously, dad hadn't licked only her mother.

I turned my head, trying to say something, but then her hand was back at my cock. Steel-hard again.

I moaned blissfully at the same moment as my brother did. Jessica obviously worked ambidextrously again. I caught my brother's smile, and he winked in the direction of Jessica's sweet boobs.

We'd have a lot of time for discussions later...

We simultaneously bent down, taking one nipple each, and she immediately moaned, shouting "Finally!"

Her hand found the back of my neck, and she pushed me harder against her.

I might have become a bit rusty when it came to sex, but I didn't forget how to treat a girl's stone-hard nipples. I licked, biting softly, and made her moan again. The best thing was my brother's head just inches away, applying the same treatment to her other breast.

My hand slid over her thigh, closer and closer to her center. I felt her shivering. "Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. Then my fingers slid into her opening without resistance. But when I wanted to place my thumb on her clit, the place was already occupied. Frank was circling it with two fingers, making Jessica shiver with each circle.

In that case, I could better concentrate on my own task. I added another finger to my two and then pushed into Jessica's hot cave. "Yes," she cried. "More, harder!" which I couldn't deny her.

She froze, and then she came. Pushing her pelvis up, her pussy grasped my fingers, and her boob into my mouth. "Aaaah!"

I stopped moving and sucking.

"Gosh!", she groaned. "You two are good! Drop your pants now!"

"Umm," Frank said while stripping out of his only piece of clothing. "You got any condoms?"

"I'm on the Pill, and you?"

"No pill, sorry," I said, and she broke into laughter. "I'm a regular blood donor," I said, "and my last girl is—much too long ago."

Frank looked at me laughing. "You take the words right out of my mouth. 'Clean' is my second name."

"So it's done deal," she decided. "Max, sit down. I want to taste you."

Who was I to disobey that girl? She knelt on the couch, putting her hot lips around my member. "Hmmm," she sighed. "Yummy!"

I wasn't able to talk any longer. Slumping back into the couch I could only observe what the two were doing, hoping that I wouldn't cum too soon.

Frank's eyes lit up with pleasure when he saw her backside. Bending down he put a smacker on each of her cheeks.

Freeing my cock Jessica sighed. "Ooooh, you two really know what women want."

We all broke into laughter.

"But now," she said with a fake frown, "stop toying around. We've got serious work to do. Put it in me." That said she filled her mouth with my cock again.

"Your wish is my command, ma'am," Frank said, took his cock in his hand and started stroking her ass crack between backside and frontside with its head.

Not able to speak with her mouth full of cock, she shook her lower body in invitation.

I looked at Frank. "Come on, do her a favor, so she can concentrate on me again."

He put his hands on her ass, stroking her asshole with his thumbs and then he pushed into her, sinking his cock in one massive stroke. Jessica jumped forward taking my cock deep into her throat. Deeper than any other girl had done before.

Groaning I closed my eyes. Nevertheless, I experienced each and every one of Frank's slow and regular thrusts since each of those pushed my cock into her throat and pulled it out again. Each of them made me moan. Jessica loudly breathed through her nose but made no move to stop that.

Frank's thrusts now became quicker and harder. I put my hands on Jessica's shoulders to give her leverage, but she seemed to have a lot of fun. She even started humming which made my cock feel as if it was pushed into a vibrator.

My moaning turned into incoherent cries. "Oh, oh, oh," I shouted following Frank's brutal rhythm. "Cum — cum — cummiiiiiing."

Frank growled loudly, Jessica moaned through her nose, and I shot my load deep into her throat.

Falling backward, Frank pulled out of her still growling.

But the girl still didn't stop, sucking hard on my cock, and eliciting unending spasms.

Slowly but sure, everything around me went dark.

3

"Here!"

The first thing I saw when I came to was a water bottle. I grasped it. "Thanks," I croaked and drank.

"You're welcome," Jessica laughed.

"Gosh!" my brother said. "How can you be so fit, girl?"

"Perpetual training."

"Did you," I gasped, "even cum?"

"Thanks for asking. Twice. I'm in looove with your cocks."

She dropped on the couch beside me, sucking — blowjobbing —a bottle of water. "This was," she said matter-of-factly, "my first spit roast. I was legally obliged to enjoy it."

I broke into laughter. I'd never heard the term before, but my imagination was good enough to understand it. Frank, however, looked at me puzzled. "Have you ever," I asked, "seen a whole pig on a spit? I mean impaled from—"

"Shut up," he said, sitting down on her other side. "I don't need you to give me an image I'll never forget."

"First time with two men?" I asked.

"Yepp. I would have liked to try it with Papa and Bernd—"

"But," Frank flared up. "That's incest."

"That's what Papa says," she agreed thoughtfully. "But see, we're both adults, and I don't want to get pregnant from this. Only — um — rest and recreation."

I shuddered at the thought, although objectively ... "No," I decided. "That would be a border I wouldn't want to cross."

She pouted. "Here I was thinking I could convince you two ..."

"What? To convince him or to ..." fuck you together with our dad?

I looked at Frank. Frank looked at me. Obviously, he was nursing the same idea. His expression was — indifferent, but not disgusted.

"I," I said softly, "wouldn't rule it out completely. But not today, not before we talked."

Jessica laughed. "Condition accepted," she said, rising from the couch. "You plan to stay over Christmas and New Year?"