Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vanessa, didn't I see Terry headed up to the campground shower house?" my wife asked as the two approached me.

"Yeah. He said he wanted to grab a quick rinse before we headed home."

"Oh. Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll go up there too. I need to apologize to him anyway."

"Apologize?" I asked.

"Yeah. For slapping him. Seems kind of silly that I did, considering what I let Don do."

"That's true. I'm sure he won't mind an apology," Vanessa agreed.

"Good. While I'm gone, why don't you show Vanessa that spot we found a while back. You know the one, down by the river where you tried to get me naked? You might have better success with Vanessa."

"What are you going to be doing?" I asked as she turned and started walking toward the shower house.

"Getting a load of cum on my tits," she said over her shoulder.

I stared at her as she walked away. The last time we'd been canoeing here, I'd found a little spot in the wood line along the river that fishermen used. It was shielded on three sides, only being open on the river side. I'd tried to get her to let me pull her suit down and have sex, but she'd refused. I couldn't imagine why she'd want me to take Vanessa down there unless it was to have sex. "If you want," I agreed with slight shake of my head. "Come on, this way."

"Don't worry, Terry won't let anything happen to her," Vanessa said as she took my hand and pulled me toward the wood line. "Is it this way?"

I nodded and let her to a little path that led down the embankment into the woods, wound around about a hundred feet and then broke into a little clearing right next to the river where the riffle ended and the river broke into deeper water. "Here it is."

"Good!" she said, pulling off her miniscule bikini. "We should have at least ten minutes maybe more."

"I don't get it," I said as she stepped to me and started pushing my itty bitty suit down to free my dick.

"It's easy. When she contacted me she wanted to do something to try and see if she would be able to be naked around other people. I told her that sometimes it turns into a little more than just being naked. After having coffee with her, she agreed for me to set this up, I agreed that she would be the lead.. Basically, we wouldn't do anything with you that she didn't do to someone else. In this case, she let Don bang her so, gee, you get to give me a climax."

"And Terry?"

"I'm not sure. He can, but not without her permission, so how she apologizes is up to her."

"This whole day has been one surprise after another," I said as she began to stroke my cock. "So, I'm paying the bill for the trip?"

"In a way." She used my dick for a handle and pulled me to the river. We waded out until the water was almost to her pussy and then found a big rock to sit on. Sitting on it, she lifted and spread her legs and waited with a grin.

I stepped between her legs and rubbed my engorged head up and down. I was a little worried about staying hard, given that I'd come so many times... I didn't know if I was up to it. All I could hope to do at the moment was satisfy her before my dick ran out of steam. She was not fully shaved, but the fat outer lips framing her copious inner labia, were bare and without a tan line. That didn't surprise me. Anyone that wanted to canoe naked wouldn't even blink at tanning naked. Probably in her yard in a strategically picked place to tease her male neighbors.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! I knew this was going to be good," she moaned as I pushed myself into her, my dick sliding several inches into her wet depths before I had to pull back and let her juices lubricate us. In and out, I worked in short little strokes until I was fully into her, my pubic hair mingling with the small patch on her mound. I let my strokes start to grow in length and force, watched her smaller boobs wiggle and bounce with each impact. She was a lot more flexible than Kathy, and was able to lift and spread her legs significantly more than Kathy could. She rested her heels on my shoulders and let her head fall back in pleasure. I stroked hard, driving fully into her with each push, my body responding and keeping my dick rock hard. I wasn't even close to coming yet as I drove in over and over. "Oh god damn Andy. Just keep fucking me. Make me come like you made her come!"

"If that's what you want, I'm doing this all wrong." I abruptly pulled out of her, generating a gasp. I knelt down in front of her, using my hands to lift her legs as I lowered my face to her gaping pussy. I wrapped one arm around her thigh and used my fingers to spread her lips, exposing her hard clit. I used two finger on my other hand to push into her. "This is how I did it to her." I started to lick and flick her clit with my tongue as I drove my fingers into her like a dick, plunging them in and out of her.

It only took a few minutes before my tongue and fingers pushed her already excited body to the breaking point. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she screamed over the sound of the water running over the rocks. "JESUS, ANDY! I'M COOOOOMMMMIINNG!"

I continued to flick and attack her clit while I drove my fingers into her, stroking the front of her vagina behind her pubic bone. Her pussy contracted around my fingers as her climax pushed higher and higher, moaning and gasping as I drove my fingers deep into her while assaulting her clit as fast as my tongue could move. I waited until I thought her climax had grown as far as it could, and then pulled my fingers out. I stood in the cold water, aimed my cock at her leaking pussy with the hand that had just been inside her. In one strong thrust, I plunged into her, drawing a high pitched, gasping cry from her. "OHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

I held her legs in the air and started to drive hard into her, slamming my cock deep into her as my body smacked her wet ass with each stroke. I could feel her pussy clenching and squeezing around me as my thrusting dick pushed her climax back to where it had been, and then some. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed over and over as I drove into her with everything I had. I watched her tits bouncing wildly on her chest with each impact, and then saw her whole body suddenly tense and jerk. Her juices squirted forcefully from her pussy as I pulled back, the jet of wetness deflecting to bounce off my pelvis and back onto her own body as I thrust in again. The whole thing was just too much for my sex-addled brain, and even though I really had no expectation of climaxing after as many times as I had, my body somehow found it in itself to do it one more time. My body jerked hard, pumping a gush of cum deep into her pussy as my cock drove into her. I didn't pull back, but held my cock deep inside her as my body spasmed and jerked, my cock swelling inside her as I came.

"Holy fuck!" she panted as my cock started to soften. "Now that was a fuck!"

"You said you wanted it."

"OH! No shit I did! Jesus fucking Christ! I don't think even Don has ever made me come that fucking hard. DAMN!"

I pulled from her pussy and stepped back, panting for air. I squatted down in the cold water and splashed some on my dick and chest, washing off her juices before walking to the shoreline and plopping down on a large flat rock. I sat there, sweating and panting for breath as she stepped deeper into the stream to rinse herself off. She finally walked up next to me and held a hand out. "I think we'd better head back up."

I said, "Don't want the wife knowing we fucked? I thought that was the idea."

"It was."

"Then I don't see the problem."

"Men never do. Honey, you gave me an orgasm that was at least a dozen times better than any Terry is going to give her. You don't want to flaunt that in her face, not when she's just trying to get her head into this kind of lifestyle."

"I still don't understand why she's even doing this." I took her hand, and let her pull me up.

"She got those tickets and wanted to be able to walk around naked for you on that cruise. She never expected, no, that's not fair. She was adamant that she wasn't interested in sex for this. She was just trying to find a way to be comfortable. The fact that it turned into what it has says she's had some kind of deep hidden desires that all of a sudden jumped out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she has trouble with what she'd done over the next few days."

"Oh. I get it. Yeah, that makes more sense I guess." I pulled my tiny suit up my body to cover my dick. I stood while she put her bikini on and then we walked up to the car, expecting to see her waiting. To my surprise, she wasn't. "Maybe I should go check on her?"

"I wouldn't. She's a big girl. I'm sure she can take care of herself."

"Alone, naked, in a men's shower?"

"I think you'll find that most men will only push so far. If she says stop, most will. Besides, Terry is there. He'll keep things in check."

"Well, I guess he must have," I said, nodding toward the shower house. Kathy was walking across the large grass field wearing her pink wrap. I could see her hair was still soaking wet, and everyplace the pink wrap touched her had soaked up water, leaving it semi-translucent. Even from a hundred feet away I could see the dark disks of her areola through the wet pink material.

"I guess I'd better go collect my husband," Vanessa said as she pushed off the car. "If you two need to talk or anything, have her call me."

"Will do," I said as she started walking toward the shower house. They passed each other, pausing only for a moment before my wife continued toward us.

Without a word, she opened back of the car and the drink cooler. She pulled out a bottle of water and took a large swig which she then spat out on the grass. She frowned after repeating it and then capped the water. She dug in the cooler again, pulled out the last beer, and used half of it to wash her mouth out again. She then tipped the bottle and drained it before looking at me. "Let's go home," she said without a smile on her face. She opened the car door, dropped into the passenger seat and sat waiting for me. I walked around the car, climbed in and started it. "Before you ask, no, I don't want to talk about it."

I was silent for almost five minutes before I looked over at her when the winding two lane road straightened for a little ways. "I think we'd better. We've never kept secrets before."

"I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm actually kind of embarrassed about it," she said with a shrug, as if that explained everything.

I waited another mile or so and then simply said, "And?"

She looked at me. I heard her sigh. "You're not going to like it."

"Okay. I'll go first. I fucked Vanessa. I thought that was what you intended for me to do. I did to her what I did to you on the canoe. Your turn."

"Everything?"

"Uh huh."

"And you came inside her?"

"Just like I did with you. I didn't think I had any left, but I guess I did."

It was another couple miles before she said anything else. "I guess I did, sort of expect that. I mean, you're a guy, right?"

"Yeah."

"So I walked into the shower house. There were three showers going, but I didn't know which one Terry was in. So I just took off my wrap and opened them one at a time. The first two weren't Terry. When I found him, I walked inside and asked him if he minded if I'd apologize. He said sure, so I knelt down in front of him and started sucking his dick."

"And he came in your mouth again?"

She looked over at me without a word.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have interrupted."

"No, you shouldn't have. Anyway, I was sucking him and the other two guys were watching us, stroking their dicks. He said it'd be a better apology if I let him do what he was going to do out there. So I agreed, as long as he didn't come in me. There was this bench to sit on to change. He laid me on it and then straddled it himself. He lifted my legs up and then pushed his dick in to me. He just started fucking me as I lay there. I wasn't really expecting to get turned on, but the way he was fucking me was actually rubbing my clit pretty good. He told the two guys that if they wanted they could jack off on my tits. I didn't mind, it'd wash off, and Terry was doing a pretty good job of getting my orgasm moving. One of the guys came pretty quick. Just squirted all over my tits. The other one, he kept trying to rub his head all over my face and push it into my mouth. I kept pushing him away until Terry started to make me climax. I wasn't expecting it, but he did. When I did, that guy stuffed his head into my mouth and jerked himself off in my mouth. God, it was gross." She said with a sour frown on her face.

"When Terry came, he waited until he almost couldn't. He pulled out and started jacking off and using his head to tease my clit some more. He rubbed his dick up and down my slit as he started to come, squirting his cum all over my lips and pussy, and even some of it into my opening. When he was almost done coming, he stuffed his dick back into me, and started fucking me again. I'm pretty sure he came some more when he did that. When he got soft, he helped me up and into the shower and washed all the cum off me. He told me my apology was accepted and if I wanted to it again, to just call him."

"I see," I said, now knowing why she was upset. While Terry had said he wouldn't come in her, what he'd done was essentially the same thing. Not that we had any worries about her getting pregnant. She didn't have the hardware for that any more. But it was a line I think she didn't want to cross. We didn't talk any more all the way home. We had dinner in silence and then watched some TV. She said very little to me all night. I could tell she was bothered, but I knew my wife enough to know that if I pushed, she'd just get mad. She'd talk when she was ready. We headed to bed and she made it clear she wanted neither sex nor talk. She just snuggle up to me, letting me spoon her and hold her while she went to sleep.

1...456789