Anything For Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was able to work some saliva into my mouth I told her, "Actually, I'm early."

Ushering me in with a wave of her hand I watched as she turned and headed for the kitchen off to the side. I was unable to suppress the groan that escaped my lips as I stared at her swishing ass. She turned to look at me, but instead of saying anything about my unintentional groan, she asked if I wanted some coffee.

"Uh, sure," I replied even though I hardly ever drank the stuff.

"Well, make yourself comfy while I fix it," she said, pointing to the dining table.

Pulling out a chair I sat and continued to stare at her ass. She set up the pot then said she would be right back. I sighed in relief as she disappeared down the hall, because if she'd stayed a little bit longer I was positive my throbbing cock would have burst a seam in my jeans. When she returned the situation didn't improve much. Now she was wearing a crop top that barely covered her tits, and a pair of short shorts that left most of her ass cheeks hanging out.

"Here you go," she said, placing a cup in front of me then sitting down.

"You always answer your door dressed in nothing?" I asked, lifting the cup to my lips.

"No, but I knew it was you," she replied.

"How?"

"I looked through the peep hole silly."

I hadn't thought of that.

We sat there for a while before I finally asked what all she wanted to move around. She had me follow her back into the front room where she pointed out that we were going to move the couch against the front window, and the two armchairs were going to go where the couch had been. That didn't seem to be hard. But it was. Not because the furniture was heavy or anything like that. It was because every time she bent over when I was behind her I could see her tits hanging down and wobbling under her crop top. I also had an excellent view of her cheeks when her shorts stretched over her ass. By the time we had everything were she wanted it I was hard as a rock and sweating profusely.

Standing and surveying the room she proclaimed, "Well that should do it. Wanna go for a swim?"

"I didn't bring any trunks," I told her trying desperately to look anywhere other than at her.

"That's okay, just do what I do," she replied.

"And what's that," I inquired, almost positive of what her answer would be.

"Go naked," she confirmed my thoughts.

"Uh, I don't think so," I told her.

"Why not? It's not like you haven't seen me without clothes on. Besides, I hate tan lines."

"But you haven't seen me without clothes on," I countered.

"Christ Marcus, I've seen a cock or two," she stated, her eyes drifting down to my crotch.

"But I'm your brother," I replied.

"And I'm your sister, so I don't think we have to worry about us getting all hot and bothered. Come on it'll be fun, trust me," she said.

"If you say so, but I have to warn you, you're smokin hot so I'm sure I'll be walking around for a bit with a boner," I said, the heat rising on my face.

"Aww, that's sweet of you to say. Now strip and I'll get us a couple of towels," she told me.

While she headed off to fetch the towels I sat on the couch and took off my shoes. Once I had my shirt off a nervousness about being naked in front of her set in. What if I did spring a boner? Would she get pissed off? Of course there was also the possibility that she would ridicule me for the rest of my life. By the time she returned I was down to just my boxers, the fear of being teased doing a good job of keeping my cock in check. Thankfully she had a large towel wrapped around herself and another one in her hand.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked when she saw I still had underwear on.

"I-I'm not sure this is a good idea, Ruth," I stammered.

"Oh don't be silly. So you get hard, it's no big deal, I'll take it as a compliment," she assured me.

Conceding I stood and slowly lowered my boxers, and before she could get a good look I snatched the towel from her hand and quickly wrapped it around my waist. She shot me a look that clearly showed her displeasure but didn't say anything as we headed out to the back yard. Her pool wasn't very large, but the surrounding fence around her yard was. It had to be at least ten feet high, affording a great deal of privacy.

Ruth walked over to the edge of the pool, glanced back at me and said, "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

With that she tugged the towel from her body, stood long enough for me to get a good look at her naked flesh, then jumped in with a splash. I hadn't seen a single tan line anywhere on her body. If I had gotten a boner it wouldn't have lasted. The second I dropped my towel and leaped in I found out the water wasn't heated. Instantly my testicles tried to crawl back up into my body.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as soon as my head surfaced.

"I should've warned you, I keep the water cool," she laughed as I sputtered.

"You think?" I spit out.

"My bad," she laughed again, then started swimming around the pool.

One good thing about the water being cold, I definitely didn't have to worry about getting a hard-on anytime soon. Maybe ever again. Fortunately it didn't take long for me to adjust to the temperature and soon I was frolicking in the water, relaxing, and having a good time. I was even enjoying watching her swim around, the occasional glimpses of her naked body an added bonus. When she swam over to the shallow end and stood up I was more than surprised when my cock remained flaccid. I watched her climb out, pick up her towel and head over to where two loungers were. I stayed in a bit longer just as a precaution against arousal, then I too climbed out. Wrapping my towel around my waist I walked over and sat on the vacant lounger next to hers.

"Invigorating huh," she said as she dried her hair with her towel..

"Yeah," I agreed, my eyes watching her tits jiggle about as she rubbed the towel over her head.

I could feel my dick start to grow so I pulled off my towel and lay face down on the lounger with my head turned so I couldn't see her nude form.

"Be right back," she said then went into the house.

When she returned she had a big bottle of baby oil in her hand. I wasn't sure what she was going to do with it until she asked me a strange question.

"Have you ever had a Nuru massage before Marcus?"

Turning my head so I could see her standing next to me I told her no and asked what it was. She explained that it was where one person uses their body to spread oil all over the body of another person. She went on to say it was a great way to apply oil and wanted to know if I'd like to see how it worked. The thought of her rubbing her body all over my back spread cheer to my cock.

"Yeah," I replied with a little more enthusiasm than I wanted.

"Okay, just relax and let me do all the work. When I'm done you can do me."

Relaxing as much as I could I felt her pour some oil onto my back just above my ass crack. It seemed like she put quite a bit on me, but I didn't question her about it. I felt the end of my lounger sink down some as she climbed onto it. At first she used her hands to spread the oil around, up my back a ways, then over my hips, ass, and the back of my thighs. It actually felt great. What felt even better was when she leaned down and began to rub her upper body on the backs of my thighs. She worked the oil in for a bit then reached up and took a hold of the tops of my shoulders. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I felt her pull herself up my body by using her hands. The feel of her tits gliding over my oil slickened ass caused me to groan with pleasure. Another moan escaped when her tits slid up my back almost to my shoulder blades.

"Feel good little brother?" she whispered into my ear.

"Real good," I moaned.

She spent another ten minutes or so sliding her tits all over my back before I felt her going lower. Once again her tits glided over my ass sending ripples of pleasure up my spine. After her tits cleared my ass I felt her sit up and straddle my thighs. I wasn't sure if she were done until I felt a trickle of oil being poured into my ass crack.

"This might tickle a little, but we have to make sure that everything gets covered," she told me.

I jumped when I felt her hand slide between my cheeks and go low enough that the tips of her fingers were actually rubbing the oil onto my balls. When her hand continued lower I lifted my hips slightly, just enough so she could wrap her fist around my prick.

"Oh God, sis," I moaned as she stroked my length.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she stood up and said it was my turn to do her. I rolled onto my side and looked up at her, my cock a throbbing steel pole. Most of her front was covered with a thick coating of baby oil, tiny drops of it dripping from her erect nipples. Her eyes travelled over me until they came to rest on my stiff dick. I heard her gasp.

"Holy fuck!" she squealed, her bottom lip trembling.

Pleased by her reaction to my penis I stood up and indicated for her to lie down. At first it appeared as if she hadn't heard me. She just stood there staring at my cock.

"Your turn sis," my voice breaking into her thoughts.

"Uh...yeah, sorry," she finally said, slowly climbing onto the lounger and lying face down.

Much like her staring at my dick, I too was captivated by her naked ass. It was so round and firm looking, the buns smooth and inviting. I could feel my cock grow a little stiffer as I stared at it.

"Yo, Marcus, you can start anytime," she chuckled.

It was my turn to say sorry. Picking up the bottle of oil I did as she had done and poured a generous amount onto the small of her back. Next I straddled her legs and reached down to run my hands through the puddle of oil. Slowly I scooped some up and pushed it downwards over each of her cheeks until it began to dribble into the crack of her ass. I couldn't believe I was actually touching my sister's ass. Hell, I couldn't believe anything that was happening. I did believe though that if she didn't stop me I was going to fuck her.

"Now just rub your body on mine and spread the oil around. Don't be shy about touching me," Ruth moaned out.

Oh I had no intentions of being shy. Gently I lowered my upper body until my chest was sliding along the glorious humps of her ass. Slipping my hands along her ribs I pressed myself into her flesh, garnering little sighs from her. I spent some time on her ass before stretching my legs out and laying fully on top of her. With her legs closed I could feel my cock sliding along the backs of her thighs. Not wanting to rush I worked upward bit by bit, anticipation screaming at me to hurry. When I'd worked my upper body high enough on her back I felt the length of my cock slip into the groove of her ass crack, and it took every ounce of willpower I possessed not to immediately start humping like a rabid dog.

"Yeah, just like that," she told me, her voice husky.

I was in seventh heaven as I slid up and down on her slick skin. Soon I was using her shoulders like she'd done to me. It gave me more leverage allowing me to slid lower and then pull myself back up. Each time I went lower I felt my cock dip slightly between her thighs at the junction. When I pulled upward the head threatened to slip in between her thighs onto her slit. The feeling was awesome. On one such upward pull it happened. Instead of my cock head sliding along the crack of her ass it actually slid down, plowing between her folds and along her clitoris.

"Aaaeeeeeggggggghhhhhhhhh yes!" Ruth growled, her hips rising slightly.

I don't know if it was planned on her part, but with her ass raised, on the very next upward pull I felt a good deal of my cock slip inside her tight cunt. The feeling of it being encased in her heat opened all the repressed desires in me. With a grunt and a lunge I buried more of my throbbing rod into my sister's clasping pussy.

"Ruutttthhhhhh!" I screamed, almost passing out from the intensity of finally having my cock in a pussy.

"That's it! That's it! Fuck me Marcus!" she cried as she slammed her pussy back onto my invading cock.

With my hands gripping her shoulders I pulled and pushed. My cock sawed in and out of her tunnel forcefully. Pleasure swept over me, so intense and pure, the likes I'd never known before. Rapture flooded my brain as we worked to find a rhythm that would prolong the journey we were on.

"God yes! So good! So good!" Ruth chanted each time my pelvis slammed against the sweet swells of her ass.

"Oh shit, Sis! I can't hold it much longer," I cried out as I felt the boiling in my balls reach a new height.

"Ugghhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed just as her cunt clamped around my slick shaft.

The vise-like grip on my cock sent me over the edge.

"Yeeeeesssssssssss!" I hollered as my cum shot out in an endless stream of spurts, each as forceful as the first.

When I finally stopped cumming I sank onto her back and let out a contented sigh, my cock still buried deep in her cunt and twitching occasionally. I lay there for several minutes before my cock finally deflated enough to slip out of her pussy. Reluctantly I worked my way up until I was standing at the foot of the lounger, my eyes roaming over my sister's body. Her entire back and ass were covered in a glossy sheen, and I could see that her cunt was still gaped a little with small trickles of my cum dripping out of it. As I stared at the sight I felt my cock twitch once more.

Ruth rolled onto her back, stared up at me and said, "You have an amazing cock."

That's not something a brother hears from his sister, but it did fill me with a spark of pride.

"And you have a great...everything," I replied, unable to look away from her.

She spread her legs and placed her feet on the ground before holding out her hand so I could help her stand. Once she was up she continued to hold my hand, then dragged me toward the pool and pulled me in. This time the chilly water felt good.

"The only drawback of doing a Nuru massage is all the oil," she laughed when we surfaced.

When I didn't say anything she asked if something was wrong. Wrong? I just had sex with my sister, what could possibly be wrong about that I wanted to ask. For some funny reason I didn't feel that bad about that part, it was sneaking behind her husband Jack's back that was throwing a downer on the whole thing. I really liked him. They had only been married for about nine months and in all that time he had been nothing but kind to me. I felt like a real shit for fucking his wife. When I told her how I felt she smiled and told me to get out of the pool. She went over and sat on the other lounger, the one that wasn't dripping baby oil, and patted the seat next to her. I sat next to her with my head hanging down, not out of remorse or anything like that. I just didn't trust myself to look at her naked body.

Reaching over she cupped my chin and gently forced me to look into her eyes.

"Listen Marcus, if I tell you a secret will you promise never to tell a living soul?" she started.

"Sure," I replied.

What she told me had me reeling. According to her their marriage was nothing more than a smokescreen to prevent Jack's wealthy grandfather from finding out that Jack was gay. Being the sole heir to the family fortune they had devised this ruse to insure that his puritanical grandfather didn't cut him out of the will. When she finished I sat there stunned for a bit.

"You and Jack made up the whole thing?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"But why would you agree to do it?"

"Because Jack is my friend, and if I could help him out I didn't see any harm in it," she explained.

Another thought popped into my head.

"So, if Jack is gay, does that mean that you and him never have sex?"

"Never," she confirmed.

"Then what do you do to take care of your needs?" I knew I was getting way too personal but didn't care.

"Mainly I use toys, but now that we've hooked up, maybe you could come over when he's out of town and help your big sister out," she said, a huge smile spreading on her face.

My cock twitched again, and I happily said, "Anything for family."

"Good. Now let's get a shower, the pool doesn't do much to get the oil off," she said.

"Yeah, I can see that," I replied.

It was true, all the pool water did was bead up on our skin. Ruth led me into her bedroom en-suite where a large, tiled shower stall waited invitingly. It took quite a bit of effort on our part to scrub the oil off. Lots of washing with soap and lots of touching of body parts. By the time we were done I had a raging hard-on, and Ruth's pussy was soaking wet. She led me into the bedroom by my cock to the bed where she spun me around and pushed me onto my back. My cock grew even harder as I watched her climb onto the bed and straddle my hips.

"You were in charge last time, now it's my turn."

Holding my cock up she rose until she was able to get the head under her, then after rubbing it through her slit a couple of times she slowly lowered herself. I watched as my cock stretched her opening, the head sliding in with ease. The rest of me took some doing, but Ruth was not going to be denied the full length of my rigid rod. A moan of pure pleasure escaped her lips when her ass finally settled onto my balls.

"Damn that's big," she grunted as she slowly began to ride me.

Reaching up I began to fondle her tits while watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy. It was a sight I'll never forget. The only pubic hair she had was the thin landing strip that started just above her clit and travelled half-way to her navel, the rest of her pussy was shaved smooth allowing me a wonderful view as I sank into her. Each time she rose up I could see her juices clinging to my shaft, and each time she sank back down a guttural moan would escape her lips. It wasn't too long before we were both panting, my hips pushing up to meet her downward thrusts. Faster and faster she rode, sweat beading on her chest making it hard to hold onto her nipples.

"Yes! Oh yes! I feel it coming!" she growled, increasing the force on which she slammed herself onto my pistoning pole.

Releasing my grip on her tits I brought my hands down to her hips and helped pull her harder against my upward thrusts. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body as my sister continued her relentless assault on my throbbing cock. My hands gripped her hips tightly, my orgasm quickly rising.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

"Yes! Do it! Fill me little brother!" she cried out, her inner muscles contracting and loosening around my shaft.

"Shiiiittttt!" I screamed as my balls exploded sending a torrent of cum rushing from my cock and flooding my sister's pussy to overflowing.

"Uuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Ruth wailed as her orgasm tore through her, causing her movements to become erratic, and her hands to claw at my chest.

Once her orgasm waned she collapsed on top of me, my cock still lodged in her twitching cunt while her lips softly kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around her sweaty back and held her, the feel of her tits pressing into my chest keeping my cock in a state of semi-hardness. Slowly I let my hands roam down her back until I was holding both of her ass-cheeks, my hips gently rising and falling prolonging the pleasure in both of us.

"Did you plan to fuck me today?" I asked after I caught my breath.

"Yes," came her weak reply.

Still softly rubbing her ass, I asked, "Why?"

She rose enough to look me in the eyes and said, "I don't know why. I just felt like I had to."

"Wow," was all I could think to say.

Laying back down on me she continued, "I know, I can't explain it either. All I know is after I smelled you last night I couldn't think of anything else but fucking you. It was like I was being compelled to do it by some unseen force."