Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap...yessssss!" I hissed as mom opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head.

"Mmmmmm!" mom hummed as she took in a couple more inches.

"That feels so good, Mom," I whimpered.

The feel of mom's hot mouth on my cock was almost overpowering. I struggled to sit still, wanting desperately to pump my hips. In order to take my mind off of what mom was doing I glanced over at Silvia. She stared back, the hand inside her robe moving to the other tit leaving the one she had been playing with exposed. Her nipple protruded out; the pinkish areola tightly crinkled. I gave her a weak smile then let my eyes travel downward until I was looking at her thighs. She cocked her head, smiled back then threw one leg over the arm of the chair exposing all of her hairy cunt to my astonished eyes. I could see her juices leaking from between her folds. My cock reacted to the sight by expanding even thicker in mom's mouth.

"Uhhhh," mom cooed, her tongue gently circling the head.

With my eyes glued to Silvia's cunt I placed one hand on mom's head and stroked her hair while letting the hand I had on her hip slowly travel upward along her rib cage. My hand glided over the satin fabric until I felt the underside of her breast. Without any hesitation I brought it up and over the mound and quickly found her taut nipple with my fingertips. Just as I began to caress and pinch mom's nipple Silvia slid her free hand down to her snatch and ran a fingertip through her wet slit.

"Uugh!" Silvia exclaimed as she pushed two fingers into her slick pussy.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum, Mom!" I cried, the first blast already on its way.

Mom pulled her lips back just enough to seal the head of my cock in her mouth while her hand pumped furiously at my throbbing shaft. My body jerked as blast after blast of cum exploded into her mouth. The pleasure coursing through my body was exquisite, better than anything I've ever felt before. When my body finally quit jerking and relaxed mom sat up and stared wide-eyed at me.

"That was a lot of cum. You must have been storing that up for some time," she remarked.

"Only all my life," I huffed between ragged breaths.

"Are you saying you're a virgin?" mom asked in a surprised tone.

Looking into her eyes I said, "Yes, but I'm hoping you'll fix that, Mom."

Mom glanced over at Silvia then back at me and said, "I'd love to baby, just as soon as you recover enough to get hard again."

Smiling I reached down and grabbing my cock at the base then lifted it until the head was pointing to the ceiling.

"Is this hard enough?" I asked.

Normally after I shoot a load my cock would quickly deflate. But somehow it hadn't this time; it was just as hard as it was before my climax. Both mom and Silvia gasped when I held it up. I had to wonder if this is what the old lady had meant when she'd said she would give me something special. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit as we stared at the bulbous knob.

"Oh God honey, I need it in me," mom groaned.

I watched in awe at her dexterity as she twisted around until she was kneeling on the couch next to me. She had a wild look in her eyes as she straddled my hips and began to rub her soaked slit up and down my shaft. The feel of her pussy lips on my cock was beyond anything I've ever felt. Pleasure raced through me sending me into a state of delirium.

"Fuck me, Mom! Please fuck me!" I cried out desperately.

Mom placed her left hand on my shoulder then brought her right leg up until her foot was planted on the cushion. Bracing herself with the hand on my shoulder she used the muscles in her right thigh to raise her hips, then reached around herself and grasped my cock in her free hand and pointed it upward. I watched as she rubbed the head between her soaked lips then positioned it at her entrance. Staring into my eyes she slowly lowered herself until the head of my cock slipped inside.

"Don't worry baby, Mama's gonna fuck you. Mama's gonna fuck you real good!" she growled as another inch pushed up into her.

"Uurrrgggg shit!" I howled as my nerve endings went into overload.

No amount of masturbation could have prepared me for the glorious feeling of finally having my cock sliding into the hot, wet, silky heat of my mother's pussy. Moans flowed from my lips as inch after inch of my throbbing cock slid further into her depths, I could actually feel her walls stretch to accommodate my new-found girth. When she had about half of me in she reversed course and began to rise, the tight grip around my shaft sending bolts of pleasure through me. Just before the head of my cock slipped from her clinching grasp she slowly lowered back down pushing another couple of inches deep into her silken embrace. The instinctual urge to pump my hips was getting to me. Mom must have felt my need to fuck up into her.

"Don't move honey, let me do all the work. At least until I get used to your size," she whispered.

"Okay," I managed to say, my eyes locking onto her slip-covered breast just inches from my face.

"Mmmm, you feel so good in me," mom cooed, once more rising up until I almost slipped out.

In this position her breast were level with my mouth, and I couldn't resist the temptation. Reaching out I placed my palms against the sides of her tits and pressed them inward until her nipples were close together. Leaning forward I capture the cloth-covered points with my lips.

"Yesssss!" mom hissed.

Mom stopped moving then reaching down she grabbed her slip by the hem and frantically pulled it over her head. Once she threw it over the back of the couch she placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned in bringing her nipples back to my hungry lips. Her nipples were as hard as my dick as I sucked first one, then the other into my mouth. As I feasted on her nipples I ran my hands down the smooth skin of her back until my hands were gripping her ass, a soft, firm cheek in each palm. I gave them a squeeze causing mom to shudder. When I nipped one of her nipples and squeezed her cheeks at the same time mom exploded.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cummmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!" she wailed, her hips jerking erratically forward and backward.

I heard Silvia wailing from her chair and knew she was cumming too. Without thinking I pushed my hips upward sinking even deeper into mom's convulsing pussy. Mom's fingernails dug into my shoulders, and she began to pull herself up. I thought for sure that I had hurt her by going in so deep but when she began to quickly slide up and down my shaft I strived to match her thrust for thrust. Soon she was taking all my cock with each downward thrust. She began to fuck me so hard I was no longer able to keep her nipples in my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum again!" mom squealed, then clamped my face in her hands and brought her lips to mine, her tongue swiftly darting into my mouth.

Mom pulled her lips from mine and stared off into space as her body began to spasm, her hips undulating wildly as her orgasm shot through her. My hands tightened on her ass as I felt the familiar signs of my own orgasm fast approaching. Faster and faster I pumped into her, her breasts bouncing on her chest with each forceful upwards thrust.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Damn! So good!" mom chanted each time I drove into her.

"Oooooooo Fuck! I cumming!" I shouted as my cum rocketed from my cock and splashed against the deepest recesses of mom's cunt.

For what felt like forever I shot load after load of thick cream into her. When I finally had nothing left I slouched back against the couch and gazed up into her face. She had a blank look in her eyes, but her pussy continued to convulse around my shaft for several moments before mom fell limply upon my chest. My hands remained on her ass as I slowly pumped into her sloshy pussy for several more minutes, my cock slowly deflating.

"That was fantastic son, thank you," mom whispered, her head coming up to look me in the eyes.

"Thank you, Mom," I whispered back, pushing my wilting cock back up into her one last time.

"I have to stretch out honey," mom said as she slid sideways freeing my cock along with an abundance of our juices.

Mom crawled on the couch until she had enough room to flop down and lay still, her chest still heaving. I stared between her splayed legs at her gaping pussy, her pubic hair matted to her cunt lips as my sperm dripped from her onto the cushion. Pulling my shirt off I placed it against her pussy.

"You're leaking, Mom," I explained when she looked at me.

"Oh, thanks honey," she replied, placing her hand over the shirt to hold it in place.

"I'm feeling like an orphan over here," Aunt Silvia called out.

Pulling my eyes away from mom I glanced over at Silvia. She still had one leg thrown over the arm of the chair but instead of fingering herself she was now using both hands to hold her pussy open. I felt a twinge in my cock as I stared at the pink between her spread hairy lips. Standing I pulled down my boxers, the front of them soaked with mom and my fluids. A big smile crept onto Silvia's face as she watched me get down and crawl on hands and knees toward her. Once my head was between her thighs I could smell her womanly scent.

"I've never done this before, so you might need to tell me what to do," I told her as I leaned in and ran my tongue through her slit.

She jerked slightly, then huskily said, "Oh I think you'll get the hang of it in no time sweetie."

She was right, I took to eating pussy like a duck to water. I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but as soon as my tongue slipped through her lips I knew I was in love with the taste. A little bit tangy, a little bit sweet. I also discovered that women loved having their clitoris tongued, at least Aunt Silvia did. The first time the tip of my tongue slid over hers she tangled her fingers in my hair and howled.

"Yeah...right there," she huffed, her hands pulling my face forcefully into her pussy.

I reached down with one hand and began to stroke my cock while my tongue continued to bath her bean with my saliva. Soon she was breathing hard and bucking her pussy against my face, her hands leaving my head to claw at her tits. With my free hand I slid a finger through her slit several times before sticking it inside her slickness. A gush of fluids squirted out coating my mouth and chin.

"Aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!" Silvia screamed, her hips bucking erratically as her orgasm ripped through her.

I pulled my head back and watched as her fluids leaked out and ran down the crack of her ass. The sight had my cock stiffening. Quickly I inched close enough to slap my cock against her wet furry lips. This caused her to moan even louder, so I did it again. Her eyes locked onto mine.

"Fuck me, Kenny! Please fuck me now!" she cried, her fingertips frantically twisting her protruding nipples.

The chair seat was too high for me to just ram it in her, so I stood, took hold of her hands and pulled her up. She seemed confused until I led her to the couch and had her sit with her ass almost off the edge. Gently pushing her legs apart I knelt back down between her spread thighs and holding my semi-rigid cock with one hand I lined up the head with her entrance. I heard her take a sharp intake of breath as the head of my cock slipped past the outer lips and sank into her welcoming warmth.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I pushed another two inches into her tight, wet opening.

With my cock firmly lodged in her cunt I reached up and undid the sash that held her robe together and spread it open revealing her glorious tits. As if they had a mind of their own my hands slid up her body until I had each breast captured in my palms. I've wanted to touch these beauties for some time. I could feel her ripe nipples rubbing against my palms as I marveled at the weight and firmness of her tits. She brought her hands down on top of mine and pushed my hands harder against her chest. As I fondled her tits I lowered my eyes and watched as her hairy pussy lips stretched open around my rapidly hardening cock. I had almost all of it in her when I reached the bottom. Slowly I pulled back until I was almost out, her inner lips clinging to my juice-coated shaft. When I slid back in she grunted. By the time I pulled back for the fourth time my cock was fully hard.

"Goddamn you're big," she groaned, raising her legs and wrapping them around my waist.

Pulling my hands from her tits I grasped her hips and began to speed up, each forward thrust causing her tits to bounce. My eyes didn't know where to look. I wanted to watch her tits bounce, but I also wanted to watch my cock going in and out of her fur-covered cunt. The decision was made for me when she placed her hands on her tits and began to roughly tweak her nipples. I found this highly erotic, so I took one last look at my slick shaft sliding into her then focused on watching her molest her tits. Without even knowing it I was soon ramming into her, my balls hitting her ass each time I thrust forward. Faster and faster I plowed into my Aunt, her inner walls expanding around my invading meat.

"Ohhhh Shit!" she screamed as another orgasm tore through her.

Her inner muscles clenched and unclenched around my cock sending jolts of pleasure up and down my spine. It wasn't long before I felt the telltale signs of my approaching climax. Clinching my teeth I hammered into her not wanting the glorious feeling racing through me to stop. The sound of my balls slapping against her wet ass filled the room.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum Aunt Silvia!" I growled, desperately trying to hold off just a little longer.

"Yes baby! Yes, cum with me!" Silvia cried, her legs tightening around my waist holding me deep inside her spasming pussy.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhh!" I wailed, unleashing a tidal wave of jism into my Aunts quivering cunt.

"Fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk!" Silvia screamed, her body bucking on the couch as her pussy tightened around my shaft, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Just as the last of my cum spurted into her she went limp. Her arms flopped down to her sides and her ankles loosened enough for her legs to slide down my hips with her feet landing on the floor. Her glazed-over eyes stared blankly at me as I continued to gently saw back and forth in her saturated pussy, each backward pull allowing more and more of our juices to seep from her. Even though I'd just came I felt this need to cum again. With Silvia nothing more than a limp doll I turned my eyes to where my mother lay. She was sprawled on her back with her knees up and her thighs spread wide, my t-shirt still covering her pussy. Reaching over I pulled the shirt away and stared at the pubic hair matted to her outer lips, her pink entrance still gaped open.

My heart skipped a beat as I stared at mom's cunt. The need to cum one more time growing with each passing second. Slowly I pulled back freeing my cock from Silvia's cum-filled pussy, a loud sucking noise filling the air as the head of my cock slipped from her tight confines. A flood of thick white cream flowed freely from her and dribbled down the crack of her ass. I could have sworn I heard her sigh with relief as my cock fell out of her, but I wasn't sure, nor did I really care since my attention was now focused on mom.

Mom's eyes were closed, and I wasn't sure if she was asleep or not as I climbed between her thighs. Holding myself up above her with one arm I used my free hand to guide the head of my semi-hard cock to her entrance. I was just hard enough to make penetration, and as I sank into mom her eyes flew open. Her eyes widened in surprise as I sank all the way in her stretched, wet tunnel, my balls snuggling up against her ass.

"Uuggghhhh," mom moaned.

"You feel so good, Mom, I love you" I whispered, gently stroking my full length into her slick, tight pussy.

She reached up and clasped my face in her hands, and said, "I love you too sweetheart."

Lowering my head I placed my lips on hers, immediately feeling her tongue seek out my mouth. Lowering my body down on hers we continued to kiss, hips softly rocking in a sensuous rhythm. Mom's arms went around my back and pulled me tighter into her as her legs came up and wrapped around my waist, her heels pressing against my ass.

"Yes baby, just like that," mom whispered in my ear.

Slipping one hand under her back I raked the other one down her body until I had a hold on one rounded buttock, gently squeezing it each time I pushed into her. Slowly we worked together, our movements in total sync as we lazily fucked, neither of us in a hurry to reach climax. This felt real, sensuous, loving even. Mother and son locked in an unholy embrace, slowly riding down the taboo road of pleasure. Moans of pleasure floated softly in the air, some were hers, most were mine. The feel of her pussy walls snug against my shaft soon had me closing in on another orgasm.

"I don't think I can hold it much longer, Mom," I said through clinched teeth.

"Just a little longer, I'm almost there," she huffed, her hip movements speeding up.

Bracing my hands against the cushion next to her shoulders I raised my upper body until I was in a pushup position. With the newfound leverage I began to increase my speed too. It wasn't long before my balls were bouncing off her upturned ass, the head of my cock reaching deep into her heated tunnel. Sweat beaded on my forehead as I plowed into her, our grunts echoing off the walls. Mom's upward thrust began to show signs of urgency, her hips jerking erratically each time my balls slapped against her butt cheeks.

"Yes! Yes! Now baby...give it to me now!" she shrieked as her orgasm overtook her.

"Fuucccckkkkk!" I moaned as I filled mom's cunt to overflowing.

Mom's ankles unlocked from around my back and her legs slid down to rest on the couch, just as my arms gave out and I gently collapsed on top of her sweaty, heaving chest. I could feel her pussy milking the last dregs of my cum as I drifted in and out of a blissful stupor. A peaceful serenity ingulfed me as I lay there with mom's warmth radiating around my slowly deflating cock. I knew I could easily fall asleep in her arms, but unfortunately nature called. Mom began to squirm under me.

"Let me up sweetie, I have to pee," she said.

Reluctantly I climbed off of her and sat up, only now noticing that Silvia was gone. Leaning back I watched as mom headed toward the hall, her firm round ass the last thing I saw before she disappeared. Reaching down I wrapped my hand around my slick shaft and gave it a couple of tugs. For several minutes I sat there fondling myself as the realization that I had just fucked both my mother and my Aunt set in. It was hard to comprehend the reality of the situation. I had no illusions about this being a dream, all I had to do was look at my wet cock to know that it had actually happened. And I knew why. The old lady had worked some kind of magic that made me irresistible to them. What I was having trouble understanding was how I could remain hard even after cumming; I'd never done that before.

I was hoping mom would come back but after ten minutes I gave up and began turning off lights. After making sure the house was locked up I headed down the hall stopping in front of Silvia's open door. She was naked and sprawled face down on her bed, snoring lightly, the light from her bedside lamp illuminating her soft round ass. As I stared I felt a stirring in my cock. It would've been so easy to just go over and slip the meat to her one more time, but I didn't. Instead I walked over and pulled her covers up, then turned and left. Before going to my room I checked on mom and saw she was covered and already sound asleep. For a moment I contemplated crawling under the covers with her but knew neither of us would get any sleep if I did. Walking over to her I gave her a kiss on the cheek then went to bed. I slept like a baby.