April's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please," I whimpered. I must've sounded pathetic. He didn't care. All I got was another of those smiles, before his mouth moved on, kissing down my torso. Bastard!

I figured he was teasing me, getting off on making me beg for it, before we finally fucked. It was only when his mouth reached my panties, hovering there, as he hooked his thumbs into the sides of them, that I sharply inhaled. I squeezed my legs together as he began pulling them down.

I bit the tip of my tongue as I felt my underwear slowly slide to my knees. Ryan shifted his body aside and, as they dropped to my ankles, he used one hand to work them away from me. His other hand slid up between my legs, parting them open again. I was on fire down there. My entire body, especially between my legs, was buzzing with anticipation.

He took a moment, just admiring my exposed sex. "So beautiful..." he whispered appreciatively, without looking away. I felt my face flush again.

"St-stop it!" Enough of this! I was so turned on it almost hurt. He could probably smell how aroused I was.

His lips trailed teasing kisses up one of my thighs as he slipped his hand further up, stopping just before my exposed sex. Unable to bear watching any longer, I scrunched my eyes shut. Biting my lower lip, I ran my tongue behind my teeth, feeling dizzy with anticipation. His fingers tickled the inside of my leg, tantalizingly close to touching it. He kissed further up... so close that I could actually feel his breath there.

He gently blew right onto my slit, sending a jolt through the core of my body. The image of just grabbing the back of his head and forcing his mouth on me flashed through my mind. Then, when he kissed me right around the edge, I began to squirm in earnest. What was he waiting for? I was so wet... My face flushed even deeper, wondering if he would think that was weird.

"Mmm... R-Ryan...?" I pouted.

"Hmm?" he purred, not moving away from me.

"I... W-why... Ohh..."

And then it happened. I finally felt his tongue press against me. He delivered a slow, deliberate lick up my waiting pussy, pausing with a gentle, suckling kiss at the top. My neck tightened, and my jaw dropped open in an unthinking moan. His kiss ended as he exhaled a soft sigh onto me, then ran his tongue back down and up, repeating the motion.

It felt as though every nerve-ending in my body was being dragged along by his movements. Part of me relished the relief of finally receiving the attention I craved, but the rest of me started to build up even greater anticipation as he effortlessly worked me into a frenzy. I don't know if it was because he was so skilled, or because I was that turned on.

My hips gently rocked into him as he pleasured me with his tongue. The sensation was incredible. How does he know how to do this so well? I didn't care. My mouth hung open as my entire body tensed, riding the wave of pleasure. I saw his eyes alternating between closing in concentration and looking up at me intently as he ate me out.

I continued to strain my muscles, knowing I was close. I was finally going to get it.

"Ohh... Ry-Ry-ah!" I gasped rapidly, losing all coherent thought. My pussy was dripping down my thighs; I was wetter than I ever remembered being.

Ryan suddenly drove his tongue as deep as he could, flicking the tip inside me. I was teetering on the edge before, but with that sudden sensation, I finally felt the wave break. My face turned completely red. Oh my god...

My entire body convulsed, and I bit my tongue to stop myself from screaming out in ecstasy. I felt my pussy gush as I came on Ryan's face.

I realised I had closed my eyes during my climax. I'm not even sure how long it lasted; I felt like I was just shaking in lust. Ryan slowed his attentions, transitioning to gentle licks and kisses, before moving to lie beside me.

The Fool

April turned her head towards me, her chest heaving with each heavy breath. Her face was completely flushed. We held each other's gaze for a few moments like that. Then, she mouthed a silent 'wow' and smiled.

I could tell her climax had been intense, and she needed a moment to gather herself. I put an arm across her, holding her close, and savouring her scent, as her breathing gradually returned to normal.

"Do you remember your name?" I whispered into her ear, kissing the lobe and feeling her chest rise and fall in a chuckle.

"It's, ah, April," she sighed, still sounding spaced out. "I guess, um, your work's not--not yet done."

I bit her ear lightly and felt her tremble. I liked the reaction. I'd never been with a woman who was so responsive. "So, it was just my name you had trouble with, then?"

"Huh?"

"I've not been called 'Ry-Ry' before," I teased.

She slapped my shoulder. "Shut up." Her tone was playful and sounded a little stronger. She turned towards me, her hand tracing down my body, her nails lightly raking my skin. I enjoyed the sensation but gave an involuntary shudder as she explored my side. "Ohh," she exclaimed, a note of triumph in her voice, as she pushed herself up on her elbow for better reach. "Someone's ticklish!"

"Oh, ha--cut it out!" I gasped, batting her hand away from my side. On finding my boxers, she got distracted.

"What are these still doing here?" she said in mock outrage, beginning to tug them down. "Take... Them... Off..."

I laughed and helped push them down, before tossing them away. Turning back, I found her eyeing my erection, lightly biting her lower lip. Her fingers reached out, tentatively stroking my inner thigh, barely inches from my cock. My hard-on twitched and she gasped, happily.

"Oh Ryan," she breathed out, locking eyes with me once again. "Yes please." A surge of pride washed over me. What man wouldn't enjoy a reaction like that?

Her nails raked along my thigh, before trailing across. Then slowly, ever so gently, she wrapped her hand around me. Her delicate touch, so soft and light, made me realise how tense my entire body had become. After so long without direct stimulation, I already felt like I was on the edge. I relaxed my muscles, revelling in the sensation. As she softly tightened her grip, she beamed with delight, and I let my eyes roll back, surrendering.

She began to swing her body over mine. Enjoying what was already happening, I held her in place, earning myself a pout.

"You had your way... now it's my turn," she stated. "It's only fair, don't you think?" Her tone was gentle--playful even--but I could tell it wasn't really a question. She had a determined look in her eyes that told me if this didn't go her way they'd be trouble. I'll be damned but it was fucking hot.

I let her go, and she positioned herself atop me, knees straddling my hips. Her hand lingered on my crotch the whole time, feeling every pulse of excitement.

As she positioned herself, I could feel the heat radiating from her. She moved her body teasingly, stimulating me gently.

"I--uh, do you have protection?" I managed to ask. It was hard to think straight--I was desperate to just sink right into her.

"Mmm, I'm, ah, on the pill and clean. If you are too..." She trailed off, guiding me towards her, pausing just as I thought she would lower herself onto me. Instead, she hesitated, moving the head of my cock back and forth along her wet slit. I glanced down to see her glistening, as she played with herself using the head of my erection. Oh, Christ. Looking back up I found her gazing at me expectantly.

"Ah... y-yeah, I am," I confirmed.

"Thank God," she cooed. My tip was just barely inside her and I heard a deep, satisfied groan as she lowered herself a few inches. "Ahhh, fuck," she gasped. She leaned forward, her hands splaying on the headboard above the bed, and began to slide up and down, sinking a little deeper with each thrust. Before long she was fully enveloped, and we both let out simultaneous groans.

She closed her eyes, as if concentrating deeply, and began to slowly ride up and down the length of my cock. Each time she sank down, she let out a brief whimper of satisfaction. I tilted my hips up to enable her to take as much as she could handle. She quickly adapted to me, and once comfortable, picked up the pace.

Within minutes, she was riding me in earnest, plunging down on my cock with surprising force. I was vaguely aware of the bed creaking in protest as she thrust with a vigour that made it feel like I would pump right through her hot body. None of my previous girlfriends had fucked me with so much intensity. But she wasn't a girlfriend; she was a sexy stranger I'd only met that evening. Her eyes remained closed, her breasts bouncing tightly, and she exhaled a breathy grunt every time she descended.

Then, she changed the rhythm, lowering herself so her body pressed into mine, from her breasts right down to her legs. The sensation of her skin against mine was electric. Her head nestled into the crook of my neck as my arms wrapped around her back. She began a sexy back and forth motion, grinding rather than bouncing on my cock, as her hips humped in a purely sexual motion.

I felt her body shake and spasm. Was she cumming again? I bit my tongue, trying to hold back my own orgasm as long as I could.

Her lips attacked my neck as she bucked her hips, still trembling. She tore away with a loud gasp and stammered, "Can-ah... C-can y-you... ohh... come?"

"Fuck, yeah..." I groaned.

"D-do it!" she urged.

With a muffled cry, I felt my climax surge up and out of control. My hips involuntarily thrust upwards as I groaned in release, my eyes fluttering shut.

She finished before me, and pushed herself up slightly to watch me come. Her mouth was slightly open, teeth pinching her bottom lip, smiling down at me. As I came back to myself, I realised I had shot a lot. It was going to be messy.

I felt her lips just millimetres from my ear, whispering something. I don't know what she said, but the sensation of her breath on my skin was divine.

She rolled off and curled up next to me. Even in that spent state, I couldn't help but admire her body. My free hand grazed over her smooth, soft skin, her perfect breasts, her flat tummy, her toned legs. Though I knew this was just sex, I couldn't deny the connection between us, how alive she made me feel. Lying there, I found myself unconcerned with what tomorrow might bring, simply content to spend a bit more time with her.

April

Who is this man? I wondered as we lay tangled in each other. My limited experience of nightclub hookups told me they went from sex straight to awkwardness. Come to think of it, most of my relationships followed a similar pattern, just on repeat...

Around this time, I'd be calling a cab--or, if he was particularly keen to get rid of me, he'd offer to call one himself. However, things didn't seem to be heading in that direction this time. Even now, Ryan continued to explore my body with his free hand. I didn't dislike it--not at all--but I didn't want to make a fool of myself either.

I lay there, occasionally glancing at his face, trying to read his thoughts. I enjoyed the feel of his touch, while simultaneously becoming aware of a less welcome sensation. Why do I always need to pee after sex? I really didn't want to move, and tried to ignore the urge, but eventually, the need broke our contented silence. "Where's your bathroom?" I asked.

"I'll show you," he answered, withdrawing his hand and pulling on some shorts. I could've done with some handy clothes myself. Snatching up the thin bedsheet, I wrapped it around myself, makeshift armour against the cooler air, and his gaze. Sure, he'd seen me in all my glory, but I wasn't about to parade around naked.

His eyes trailed appreciatively over the sheet-draped contours of my figure. I'd braced myself for the chill outside of his bed, but his look sent a fresh wave of warmth through me. He allowed his eyes an extra moment before meeting mine.

"Fuck me April. You'd look incredible in anything, wouldn't you?"

I don't think I visibly flushed. I hope not, as I aimed for a nonchalant eye-roll, and that would have ruined the effect.

As he led me to the bathroom, I was reminded of how tall he was. His physical presence had initially made me nervous. I was pretty sure he hadn't noticed--I tend to act overconfident when I'm nervous, a trick I picked up from performing. Off-stage, it kicks in when I find someone intimidating, or attractive. Or both.

Closing the bathroom door behind me, I relieved myself, my mind still racing trying to figure him out. The way he had been since we reached the bedroom--so patient and focused on me... That wasn't normal, right? Maybe he was just a genuinely good guy--a cute, good guy--maybe they did exist?! And when he called me 'beautiful'... What was that about? It wasn't mere sweet talk, trying to get in my pants--he'd literally already been there.

As I finished drying my hands, there was a gentle knock on the door. Re-wrapping myself in the sheet, I peeked out to see Ryan holding out towels and a transparent toiletry bag. It contained a toothbrush, toothpaste, and several small, fancy-looking hair and body products--the kind you'd expect in a high-end hotel. Before I could thank him, he continued, "And these might be a bit large, but it's the best I've got, I'm afraid," handing over a neatly folded t-shirt and shorts. Seeing my surprised expression, he hastily added, "Uh, I just figured you'd be staying. It's late..." he trailed off, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

In the full light, he looked just as impressive as he had in the dim club and bedroom--he clearly took care of himself. I also noticed the not-so-subtle bulge in his shorts. Was he hard again? Already?

"One sec," I said, briefly closing the door to set the items aside. Should I stay over? I wondered. The way he'd asked was cute, and he had a point--it was late. A smile played on my lips as I made up my mind. Besides, I reasoned, after his earlier teasing, I should have a little fun too. Suppressing my grin, I cracked open the door again. "I was thinking of taking a shower. You?"

"Oh, I usually shower in the mornings..."

I bit back a laugh. Men! How obvious did I have to be? I swung the door open and stepped forward to give him a tight hug. "I thought I'd put him out of commission for a bit longer," I giggled, feeling confirmation of his arousal. "I'm taking a shower now. You're welcome to join if he needs settling down for the night." Instead of pulling away, I let my body slide against his as I turned. He let out a soft groan at the contact against his firm cock.

I didn't look back, letting the sheet drop away as I headed for the shower, sensing him close behind. I flicked the water on, and turned to face him. He'd shed the shorts, wearing nothing but that gorgeous grin. Honestly, he only looked hotter as the water cascaded over his body.

With one hand on his chest, maintaining a bit of distance, I reached for the bar of soap with the other. As I began lathering up my chest and stomach, I was aware of him watching me intently. I felt a flicker of self-consciousness. Was this too much? Yet, the unmistakable look of desire in his eyes dispelled any doubts. I couldn't help biting my lip as I admired his erection. Yeah, I thought, he's definitely up for another round. Despite everything we'd already done, and the evidence still on my thighs, I'd never felt sexier.

Keeping him at bay, I playfully hovered my soap-laden hand near his eagerly erect cock. "Come on!" I urged. "My back needs washing!" I nudged the soap toward him, letting my fingers teasingly brush against his hardness. He inhaled sharply and accepted the soap.

I spun away and began to rinse off my chest and arms. He hesitated for a moment, then began to lather up his hands, working the soap into my shoulders and upper back with a delightful touch. I closed my eyes briefly, his hands working the soap into my skin were delicate yet firm. It seemed he was absorbed in the task, as he appeared hesitant to venture any lower. And I'm meant to be the one teasing him...

"Ah, that's wonderful, but make sure you get everywhere!" I encouraged.

He ceased his massaging and went to soaping up my mid-back. While his hands stayed mostly centred, occasionally I'd slightly turn my body and his hands would slip along my sides, his fingertips nearly wrapping around to my stomach or brushing the sides of my breasts.

Then, he progressed to my lower back, his erection teasingly close to my butt. Smirking to myself, I took a deliberate step back, beginning to wash the insides of my thighs. In the confined space my body pressed firmly against his, his erection slipping snugly between my legs. He let out a surprised grunt, his soapy hands instinctively grabbing my hips.

The sensation of his cock brushing against my skin sent a thrill through me. I let the hand washing my thighs wander between my legs, grazing the tip of his member, smiling at Ryan's stifled moan.

Turning to face him, I allowed the water to cascade down my shoulders, washing the soap from my back. My body pressed into his, my stomach and chest against him. I rubbed myself back and forth, dragging myself along him. The smooth glide of our soap-slicked skin together felt electrifying. His hard-on was trapped between us, pointing down between my legs. His hands roamed from my waist to my butt, then down my thighs, and up my back.

"My, aren't we slippery?" I whispered, trailing my nails down his chest to his eager arousal, drawing a strained groan. Gently, I encircled the base of his cock with my fingers, caressing the underside with one hand. Leaning down, I lavished light kisses down his chest, my hair and the other hand trailing each movement, savouring the feel of his toned body.

Gradually sinking to my knees, my lips reached his pelvis area, and I heard his breath catch in anticipation. A grin spread across my face as I looked up at him, genuinely happy with what I was about to do. His quick recovery was impressive; he was so hard, his cock was throbbing with each heartbeat.

"April... I--oh..." He faltered as I enveloped his tip with my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

I slowly jacked off the base of his erection, giving him my full attention as I licked and sucked the rest of him; occasionally glancing up to bat my eyes innocently. Releasing him from my mouth, I continued the motion, licking along the sides of his hard-on. Between the strokes of my tongue, I teased, "Mm, where... do you... want to... cum, baby?"

"I... fuck, April..."

"Come on... tell me..." I urged, placing my nails on the insides of his thighs and lightly raking them down, offering him a mischievous smirk. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Fuck... ah--yes!"

I hummed with pleasure and brought my hands back to his cock. Leaning in, I purred, "Tell me you need it..."

He looked utterly desperate. "I--I need it... please..."

That single plea was all I needed. I kept my eyes fixed on his, taking him in deeper than before, my palm still wrapped around the base, squeezing and tugging, while my other hand fondled his balls. It wasn't long before I felt him tense up.

"Oh God, April, I'm--I'm going to..."

An explosive burst erupted as he climaxed. I was surprised by the intensity, given our recent activities. I kept on him, but he was so worked up; some overflowed, spilling from my mouth.