Asphodel's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right! I'll call Admissions next and pick them up on the way home. After all, this is for the good of the firm."

"Sure, it is," Jane replied with her tongue firmly pressed into her cheek, "We all know you'd never do anything that might cause a man and a woman to get in bed together."

"Meeee? Never! Gotta go. Love you."

Jane went up to the master bedroom, dropped her clothes and stood in front of the three-sided mirror. The henna designs that ran up and down her body were fascinating. Maybe she ought to make them permanent. But that decision could be made at some future time. Looking over the evening's plans she saw that her twin younger daughters were suitably distant at a teens' slumber party, the fondue could be ready at a moment's notice, the wine was chilled and she was clean, moisturized and exotically perfumed. Now what to wear . . . .

The Cornwall Bentley pulled up their driveway and into the garage. As the door closed behind him, Andrew ran down the list in his head. There were no work related items he needed to deal with tonight, the not-very-subtle hints to Brian could stay in the car, no family celebrations were on the calendar so he had not needed to stop at the store or the florists. It appeared that all he needed to do was go into the house and get out this infernal pin striped suit and pour the pre-dinner drinks.Pajamas, here I come!

Jane met him at the door, a high-necked caftan clinging to her curves. She pulled him in for a long, open-mouthed kiss and then whispered in his ear, "Go get cleaned and shaved, sweetheart. I've laid out your lounge p.j.'s and smoking jacket. The Grahams are in town. Pamela invited us out to dinner but I suggested that we have a quiet evening at home. We can have wine and fondue in front of the fireplace and when we're finished, you guys can strip us down and fondle us while we chat. Pamela thought about that for a few seconds and said that since it's been just ages since you got into her pants that the idea was wonderful. She and Livingston will be here inside the hour, so scoot!"

A bit dazed by the suddenness of the news, Andrew did as instructed. Jane was right. It had been quite a while since the couples had swapped partners. Ever since Livingston had taken over the Minnesota operations of his corporation, their friendship had survived mostly by email. It would be great to see them again and even better to get his mitts on Pamela. Unlike his tall, slim brunette wife, Pam was blonde, short and just overweight enough to jiggle when she giggled. Remembering the 'Cadillac ride' he got from her made his cock stiffen as he shaved. Strip her down and fondle her while they chatted? Oh yeah! And that chat would be short, if he had anything to say about it. The girls could talk later while the men recovered—at least until they were ready to go again.

*****

In his apartment that night, Brian Lancaster sat on the sofa bed hugging his sitar and rocking back and forth. Prudence had been impressed. For the first time in his life he had done something that made a girl's eyes open wide and clap her hands together in delight. Until now the most he could expect from a pretty girl had been kindness. And certainly Pru had been kind when she shared her lunch with him but when he took out his sitar and began to play her kindness had turned to admiration. It was a new experience for the intern and one that he was sure he would treasure for the rest of his life. Practice, he needed more practice. The Journal could wait tonight. It was time for music!

*****

Across town Pamela Graham seductively licked the traces of chocolate fondue from Andrew Cornwall's face. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her husband wrap his arm around Jane and pull her in tight.

"Janey, that was fabulous. A cheese and a chocolate fondue and some Riesling? Simple pleasures in the midst of all this affluence. It was pure genius." His hand crept up to the zipper pull on the front of her caftan.

She smiled and nuzzled his cheek in response but whispered, "Not yet, Liv, let Andy start. I've got a surprise for him."

Livingstone Graham cocked an inquisitive eyebrow in response but lowered his hand to gently stroke the underside of her breast. She hummed happily and then said, "Pam, do you remember when we used to go camping with the Trevethlyn's?"

Pamela giggled and said, "Only too well! The girls would climb into our sleeping bags and the guys would play paper, stone and scissors to see which tent to visit for the night. We didn't find out who'd had us until the next morning! Great days."

"Well," Jane continued, "Camellia and Andy were talking about starting up the swapping at home again, now that the kids are old enough to get rid of easily. Since you two are relocating back to the capital, we could do something like we did back then. We could take three rooms at the Gentian and the men could draw room keys. It would be a lot more comfortable on king-sized beds than on those air mattresses we thought were great when we were younger."

"Do you mean regular rooms or the sixth floor?" Livingstone's smile turned into a leer.

"Regular rooms, Liv!" Jane was adamant, "If we use Asphodel's floor the men pay Asphodel's prices and I don't think your sweet Pamela is ready to turn pro just yet."

Pamela was about to emphatically agree when Andy pulled her up onto his lap and ran warm hands up under her sweater. As he suspected, she still wore bras with the catch between her breasts, a much more civilized and welcoming arrangement, the man thought as he undid the fastening and let her globes fall softly into his waiting palms.

She gave a little gasp and then spoke, "Oho, is my eager beaver eager for some beaver? Jane and I haven't finished catching up." But she raised her arms overhead to let him pull the garment off. She turned and put her hands on the coffee table between the sofas, straightened her legs and arched her back in that pose all female mammals use to invite their mates. Andrew grinned as he slipped the ski pants of her and let them puddle around her ankles. He leaned forward and ran his tongue across her presented labia, making her hum.

"Now," Jane whispered to Livingstone and stood up in front of him. The man took the zipper pull in his hand and drew it down to mid-thigh and then sat back in surprise as she shrugged her shoulders and let drop revealing the network of intricate henna tattoos that covered her torso and thighs. Jane looked over her shoulder at her husband.

"Do you like my new garden, Andy? And aren't you jealous that Liv gets to play in it first?"

Andrew froze in astonishment and sat up with his tongue still protruding. Pamela took the initiative and sat back on his lap and raised her arms behind her head to grasp his hair and pull his head forward.

"Don't worry, Jane dear, I'll make it up to him. But those really are gorgeous. Where did you get them done?"

"Asphodel's," came the mischievous answer, "but you could get decorated up like this without having to work for it. Just pay Stephanie for a couple of hour's work and we can both be exotic objects of desire. Does it sound like fun? Livingston, does it look like fun?"

Both Grahams nodded assent and Livingston pulled her back down on top of him and began to run his hands and mouth over as much of her body as possible. Andrew had one hand on Pamela's breast and the other between her thighs. She smiled appreciatively.

"You know, Andrew darling, once you've done me good and proper we're going to let you two rest and then you're going to have to do your wife, too. I'll sit on Liv's cock while we watch you fuck her soundly. It's so nice that men have to really work for their seconds and it's more fun for us."

*****

Brian's birthday party wound down. After the honoree and his fiancée-elect slipped out of the room, unobtrusively they thought, the rest of the guests gathered around Andrew's laptop. Since it was hooked to a well-concealed mini-cam in the room Azalea had reserved for the couple, the on-screen action was enjoyed and applauded by all. By the time Prudence was slowly gyrating while straddling Brian's lap, a wave of self congratulation filled the room.

"Our work is done here, Keemo Sabe," Mavis muttered in her boss's ear. "Those transfer papers to State U. are as good as mailed."

"Mm-hm!" Andrew switched off the screen and turned to face his office manager. He found himself staring down her cleavage. "Two happy kids and a promising future for the firm. What more could anyone want?"

"Well," Mavis purred, "a bonus for work well done might be appropriate."

"Oh, of course!" Cornwall kept trying to force his gaze to Mavis' face but the treacherous eyes kept returning to her top with one too many buttons undone. "How much do you think is appropriate?"

"I don't mean money." She leaned closer, her perfume insinuating itself straight to the animal portions of his brain. "Your wife is upstairs in her room. I think an hour of the two of you working me over would take care of the bonus—on your bill, of course."