Assignment Pt. 01

Story Info
Drew and Jules start their new assignment.
3.6k words
4.38
2.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Drew and I live with Jules on a four and five bed estate on the edge of town. Turn left out of the estate and it is open countryside, turn right and it is convenience stores and fast food takeaways.

Now about Jules and me. We both work for a Security Agency, it doesn't matter which one, and although not married we are acting as a married couple in our current assignment. I openly work at the Agency, in a small office of around 200 or so people on the outskirts of Leeds. My role there, if anyone asks, is IT Support. Jules doesn't seem to work there, she actually works in a real job at the Electricity company as a Projects Manager. She gets a salary from them, and it is a challenging role, however her main focus is in Security, but only I know.

There is a couple on this estate that the Agency are interested in. Some of their behaviour has attracted our attention and Jules and I were called into a meeting a few months ago.

"This couple, the house next door has become available, we are going to acquire it and move you in." The chief chap said.

"Okay, and our brief?" I asked.

"Finagle your way into their lives, but let them think they are hooking you. We know they are working for a foreign agency, but we don't know what their aim is, so, you are the bait. You will work for the agency but apparently in a non-operational role. We have got Jules a new job at British Power in their Leeds office, and on the strength of that you are moving into a better house."

"Okay," Jules said, "and our roles together?"

"Married, a few years, no children, happy, mostly, but you will need to have the occasional argument."

"How much married?"

"We assume eyes and ears, so, very married. Is that an issue?"

"No, depends on how good Drew is," she laughed, "and as to whether that is what we argue about or not."

Telling us eyes and ears means that they believe the house is fully bugged for sound and vision, so we have to act like a married couple all the time in what we do and what we say. We can not talk any shop in the house or our cars. We also have to assume that our phones are bugged too.

All the background to our position, known as a legend, will be put in place, mostly by head office in London, but will be pretty watertight. The Agency owns a coffee shop in town, and that is where Jules and I will meet up for occasional lunch to discuss matters. There are a few tables we can select, each has a small range WiFi disruptor and also a Bluetooth absorber. And if we sit just right, we can be sure lip readers can't see our mouths. Only the manager knows who we are, and he turns the disruptors on for the table we sit at. It is the best we can do. The plan is she phones me at work and says let's meet for coffee in town at lunchtime, and we grab half an hour, the assumption is that her office phone will be bugged. Mine obviously can't be, although it is checked daily. Sometimes, when we have nothing to say, we will sit at an ordinary table, let our lips be seen, and just drink coffee and have a sandwich. It is just all part of the craft.

We had been in the house for about two weeks, keeping busy unpacking, organising furniture etc when they made first contact. I have chrome wire wheels on my ancient MGBGT and they take a lot of cleaning. I usually spend any dry day sat on a small stool, on the drive, with a tooth brush and chrome cleaner. It makes me accessible.

"Hi. I'm Annette, I live next door."

I put my brush down and turned around and stood up. Yes, there she was, looking just like her photographs.

"Hi there, I'm Drew, no, it's not short for anything, I really am just Drew."

"Hi Drew. You two must pop round one evening for a drink and say hello and we can get to know each other. My other half is Pete, short for Peter."

"Yes, good idea, my OH is Jules. How about this evening? About 7? Shall we bring something?"

"Just yourselves, we have plenty in."

"Okay, I'll tell Jules. See you later."

Good. First contact and made by the targets, not us.

I went in to tell Jules.

"Hey baby, next door, just met them, well, her actually. Annette. Her OH is Pete, they have invited us round for seven for a get to know us chat."

I didn't wink or fist pump, nothing. I had to act exactly as they would expect us to do if we were who we said we were. Eyes and Ears.

"Oh? Okay. I had hoped that you and I could have an early night, and you know, in bed."

"Hell yes, I'll put them off till tomorrow."

"No. That would be rude. I'll have a shower now and you can join me in ten minutes and we will have our evening this afternoon."

"Perfect, I'll just put the stuff away and tidy the drive, and I will be in."

So, we were going to have some married couple time this afternoon. I went out, put my stool and polishes and things in the garage, made sure the car was locked, and went back in.

In the bedroom I opened the windows, well, a bit of fresh air never hurts and the bonus is that sound carries, should anyone want to listen and Jules can be quite the enthusiastic, and loud, player.

Jules came out of the ensuite just as I finished stripping.

"I'll dive in the shower baby and then join you, don't start without me."

"Don't be too long or I may finish without you," she said laughing.

She does have a really good body and this is part of the assignment I had no difficulty with. In the shower I made sure to thoroughly wash my bum, balls, cock, arm pits and then rinse away any suds, No one likes a mouthful of Palmolive.

Jules was laying on the bed, just off centre, when I left the ensuite.

"Oh baby, you are a sight for sore eyes," I said.

"I was about to give up on you, I suggest that you stop looking and start doing."

Jules is a C cup, largish nipples, small waist, hips you can grab, and is fully shaven, she has a personal laser and uses that to kill the follicles, so in fact, rarely needs to shave. I am also hair bare, but I shave. I am not pornstar endowed, but hold my own in the showers, and learned at an early age what women like. My knowledge was improved by some experts at the Agency, very informative.

I knelt at the end of the bed and leant forward, my head hovering just above her crotch. Her fanny is quite something. Looking from the outside it is just a small crease in her fleshy mons, but when she widens her knees, it opens up and unfurls and it is a thing of wonder. I love it. This part of the job I enjoyed and infact relished.

I blew gently from bottom to top, her sex opening up before me as Jules opened her legs. There was a glistening from her arousal, no one would guess she was acting, and a sweet musky aroma that I inhaled greedily. I dipped and pressed her clitoral hood with my tongue, she shivered.

"Oh God, Yes," she said loudly. That would attract attention if anyone were listening.

I sucked her clitoris from its hiding place and ran my finger around the edge of her fanny opening, not dipping in, just circling. Jules squirmed beneath me.

"Fuck yes Drew, yes."

I pressed my finger in, a second joining it, and pushed them as deep as I could before opening them like scissors, stretching her open inside, lapping at her clitoris, my little finger pressing gently at her sphincter.

"Jesus oh fuck yes," she cried out.

I started moving my fingers in and out as if shagging her, and licked her clitoris, and also dipped my tongue into her urethra, hidden just below. Harder my fingers went, deeper, opening, closing, stretching her fanny ready for my penetration. Jules started bucking and her back began to arch. I pulled my fingers back, right to her opening, and then pushed three back in as far and as fast as I could. She almost threw me off her, her scream echoing around the room as her fanny squeezed tight on my fingers.

She relaxed and slumped back on the bed. I crawled up and kissed her, my lips sodden with her juices, my cock nudging her entrance. Her hand reached down and gripped my cock and pushed me inside her. I flexed my hips and I was in. Bigger, fatter and longer than my fingers, I started moving deeper in and then almost out, faster and faster, my pubis slapping obscenely against her mons, Jules gasping 'eurgh' every time I hit bottom and pressed in deep.

I felt my pressure building, I knew I was close, my balls tightened and I let out a bellow as I climaxed and ejaculated deep in her body.

"Oh fuck yes you bastard, yes yes," Jules gasped out loudly, but not seemingly climaxing a second time.

I slipped back and my cock left her fanny with a slurp. As I moved back I could see dribbles of my cum oozing and rolling down between the cheeks of her bum. I crawled up and lay next to her, pulling her into my arms.

As I synched her in, she whispered quietly in my ear.

"I didn't fake that."

"Oh baby, I love you," I said and squeezed her tight. I may not love her, but she is a bloody good shag. Sometimes it is the little things that make a job worthwhile. I hope anyone watching or listening were suitably convinced.

We lay snoozing for about an hour. Jules put her hand down between her legs.

"Eurgh Drew. I can't go round to the neighbours like this and dribble all over their furniture."

"Well, I don't see why not," I said, and that earned a playful punch.

Jules went into the ensuite, presumably to douche. I gave her a few minutes and went in to give my groin a good wash. She was sat on the loo.

"Drip drying," she said, a grin on her face.

When we got ready to go Jules put a liner in her panties, "Just in case," she said, bra and sun dress. I wore a T-shirt and chinos. We both wore sliders.

"Hello, hello, hello," Annette said as she opened the door, "come in, come in."

We went in and were ushered into the conservatory. Pete was already sat in a chair, so we sat in the cane sofa opposite.

"I'm Pete, you are obviously Drew and Jules, welcome to our house."

"Thank you Pete, and thank you Annette for asking us."

Pete got up, "right," he said, "drinks?"

"White wine please," Jules said.

"Red for me if that's ok." I said.

"G and T" Annette said.

Pete went off to get the drinks. Annette was sat opposite me and it was pretty impossible not to notice that she was wearing red panties. Right. On purpose or not, I had an eyeful. I smiled at Annette and tried to focus on her face. She smiled. She knew.

"What do you guys do?" she asked.

"I'm over at British Power," Jules said, "just started last month so still settling in."

"Cool, what about you Drew?"

"Oh I just do IT over at a place on the ring road." I answered, not giving too much away, I will let her wheedle it out of me, "what about you and Pete?"

"Oh, well, I don't work, I just do some volunteering here and there. Pete runs his own business pretty much doing whatever he can make money on. I have given up asking, he seems to change from week to week."

'Yes,' I thought, 'the perfect cover for untraceable income.'

"IT?" Pete said coming back in with glasses of wine, "I could do with some IT support, my IT is rubbish in the office."

"Oh, well IT varies so much from place to place. The key thing is a good bearer."

"Huh?"

"The data line your IT comes in on. It needs to be bigger than you need so that you can grow into it."

"Oh, okay, dunno, just a fibre."

"Do you know what speed?"

"Nah, just went with the cheapest whilst we got set up."

"Okay, well, presume you are on a contract, so you might want to go back and talk to them, see if they can offer you a deal to upgrade."

"Cheers I'll do that. Is that the sort of IT you do at work?"

"What? Oh, no. Well sort of. We have a big bearer and I just have internal WiFi set up so that staff can pretty much work from anywhere in the office, but not in the car park."

"Oh, that's neat, why do you do that then?"

"Oh, they don't want anyone outside using our network, so I have transponders outside that block anything. It's all quite technical, but once you understand the basics it's easy. I can be inside the building at a window with full WiFi, and you can be the other side of the window and not get any signal. That way people can't hack our network."

"Bloody hell, why do you do that, do you work for a bank or something?"

"Er, no, the Government actually."

"Oh, I know where you are then. Spies and stuff?"

"I just do IT Pete."

"Ha ha, say no more."

Annette made a deal of crossing and then uncrossing her legs again all the time looking me in the eyes. I just smiled. Jules excused herself to go to the loo and Pete went to the kitchen to refresh our drinks.

"I heard you this afternoon," Annette said.

I tried to look embarrassed. "What do you mean?"

"You know, shagging. Are you swingers?"

"What, er sorry about that, no we are not, Jules would never go for anything like that."

"Oh don't apologise, God, you made me so hot I had to rub one out. I just wish I could have watched you."

"Oh, right."

She opened her knees more, "I'm just so wet thinking about it," she said, and a nice round dark spot showed on her panties.

"Crumbs." It was all I could think of to say. Jules came back in, and Annette adjusted her knees to give less of a view up her skirt, and Pete came back with more drinks. The evening continued with idle chit chat, both Annette and Pete throwing in the odd question about where I worked, and me answering them short on details. The evening ended with both Jules and me a little tipsy and Annette appearing very tipsy and Pete acting a little drunk but I knew he had hardly drunk anything. We all exchanged phone numbers before we went home.

Their behaviour had been classic and Jules and I were dying to talk about it, but we dare not at home. It was going to be coffee at the coffee shop for lunch the next day.

We met just after twelve and took one of the 'special' tables at the back, and when Mark the manager came over with our coffees and baguettes he just said that he hoped we would find that everything was in order. That told us that we were safe to talk.

"Well," I said, "classic wouldn't you say?"

"100%. They are following every line in the book. Is she coming on to you?"

"Oh yes, she will make a sexual move next time I think."

"Yes. I thought so too. Her knickers move a bit obvious I thought, but, well, it is a technique that often works."

"It will work for me."

"You know that he will want you to go to his office and describe a system that would work for him, that will be just like the one in the office, so that they can work out how to defeat it?"

"Oh yes, guaranteed. Unbeknown to him the system I shall describe is not the one I have in the office. The Office one also tracks unknown IDs and ring fences them and isolates them onto a completely secure network with false traffic for them to try and steal."

"Yes, I know. Clever that. Right, next moves?"

"Oh, I think we should let them make the moves. Annette has already asked if we are swingers."

"I hope that you said no."

"I said that you wouldn't go for that sort of thing."

"Clever. Right, I need to get back to the office."

"Me too." We stood, kissed and embraced and headed off back to our offices. Once back at mine I was able to fill in a report identifying what we knew, and what we had revealed to the targets.

I pulled up on the drive and as I got out Annette came up to me.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked before I had even shut the car door.

"er, well, yes, very nice."

"They are not red today," she said, her back to the road as she pulled up the front of her dress. "In fact they aren't even there."

And no, her fanny was bare, no knickers, no hair, inner fanny lips on display, unlike Jules.

"Fuck, Annette," I said.

"Ooh yes please" she said. "I want you to facetime me next time you fuck her so I can watch."

"Bloody hell Annette. I suppose you want me to watch Pete's arse as he shags you?"

"If you want."

"Hell no."

"Do you want to watch me finger myself, rub my clitty, make myself scream? Do you?"

"I don't think Jules would be too pleased. She won't want to do a video show so you can watch us shag, and she for sure won't want me to watch you rub one out. Jesus Annette."

She shrugged. "She doesn't have to know you are videoing. She doesn't have to know you are watching me masturbate."

I just shook my head. "See you later Annette."

I went into the house and washed my hands. 'They don't hang around' I thought. It kind of went with what we suspected. They would know as they were already listening to us and watching us, that we would not suspect them of anything, and that we were just who we said we were. I worked in a place of interest to them, Jules in an admin office for the electric company. Possibly useful. We would seem innocent and naive to them, just as we planned. I had taken my suit and shirt off and was just in my pants when I got a WhatsApp video call from Annette.

"Oh good, nice to see you are nearly ready" she said. I looked at the screen, she was naked, she most likely saw me in my pants, I moved the screen view up. Less pants.

"Nice boobs," I said, not sure what else I could say. She lay back on her bed, her legs wide apart. She propped her phone on something about knee level, I had a full-on view between her legs.

"Enjoy," she said, and she started rubbing her hands on her inner thighs. Her sex had fat plumb outer lips, and her inner lips were a purple and grey and crinkly. She ran her finger from top by her clitoris, down her valley to her entrance. She rubbed and I could see her fingers glisten as they took up her arousal moisture. She circled a finger around her entrance and then inserted it to about her second knuckle. I wondered if she were wiggling her finger inside herself? It was difficult to tell.

I was getting hard I have to say, my pants were jutting at the front, watching her work herself was a real turn on, she had a good body, and was making all the right grunts and gasp to make it sound as sexy as it looked. I resisted any temptation to join her. She would not be able to see my hardness as I kept my camera focussed on my face.

Annette slid her finger out of her vagina and started rubbing her clitoris, it seemed a soft, light rub, and was getting faster and faster. Her eyes were closed as she rubbed, her gasps more and more sexual, and then she opened her eyes, pressed hard and screamed 'Fuck Me, oh fuck me, I want you," and her orgasm erupted and her back arched off the bed.

Not really a lot I could say after a show like that. It sure isn't usual or normal to meet someone on one day and then having video sex with them the next. Well, in my circle it wasn't normal.

"Enjoy that?" I asked.

"Oh yes." She replied, "I want you inside me next."

"I'm married Annette."

"That has fuck all to do with anything," she said and ended the call.

I pulled my pants down and contemplated doing the same, but I wasn't really in the mood. Would I shag her? Almost certainly, I will have to give them something to have over me, but I am not going to make it easy.