Assisted Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers

**

Finally exhausted, Cathy and I had retired to bed, though I noticed as we did so, it was just after one in the morning. Falling asleep soon after, neither Cathy or I had any idea what time it was when mom and dad came home. As usual however, it was the smell of coffee fresh brewed that woke me. I rolled over glancing at the clock, it was just then around seven thirty.

"Mom's up," I said stretching, now sitting as Cathy rolled over onto her side, not quite ready to get up yet. "Pretty bad when mom and dad stay up later, and get up earlier than us!" I told my wife, giving her still bare, pretty ass a playful slap.

"Ouch!" She complained, even though I'd spanked that sweet ass of hers a lot harder than that on occasion.

"Yeah right," I said finally standing, now scratching, surprised to feel a morning woody just then making an appearance.

"You best do something about that before you go wandering off into the kitchen," Cathy teased, finally sitting up in bed now. It didn't help that her full perky breasts were clearly revealed as she sat there. Even her nipples were hard, though the cool early morning breeze coming through the window might have had something to do with that. Or not...

I slid into a pair of day shorts and headed into the kitchen area. As usual, mom was up reading the paper enjoying her first cup of coffee.

"Dad?"

"Where do you think?" She smiled. It was Sunday. And dad had a standing foursome with some friends he'd made. I poured myself a cup and sat down at the table. "Cathy up yet?" She asked.

"Just. Or getting anyway," I smiled.

Mom stood up. "Good, I need to ask her something," mom smiled at me again and then turned heading off towards our room before I could ask her what. I didn't think anything of it however and began perusing through the paper, only noticing when I had read most of it, along with finishing a second cup of coffee, that neither mom, or Cathy had come back yet. Curious, I stood and headed back towards the bedroom where I could hear mom and Cathy talking. I almost turned away, figuring they were having a "private" chat, which wouldn't have been the first time, until I heard what sounded like my mother whimpering. That did it for me. Though I still knocked lightly, hesitating before trying the door knob.

"You might as well come in," I heard mom say. "Guess you should be a part of this too."

I opened the door stepping in. Mom and Cathy sitting next to one another at the edge of the bed.

My wife looked at me and said simply. "She knows that we know." I almost played dumb, but seeing the look in my mother's face told me that there was no way to bluff anything out of this. Somehow she had found out, though for the life of me, I couldn't see how. I should have known better.

"How'd you find out?" I heard myself asking, not yet confirming the obvious.

"Because there was a photo laying on the floor of my closet," she said. "I saw it sitting there after your father left this morning. I knew then, you had stumbled across our album."

Go figure. And here I thought we had been so careful. There was no hiding it or denying it now however. I opened my mouth to say something...though what I had no idea when Cathy did.

"She thought it might be easier to ask me first," she began. "She was really worried about what we might be thinking of them." I again opened my mouth to speak, but Cathy quickly squelched that idea. "So I told her about us," Cathy finished actually smiling at me. "I figured since we knew...that they should."

"You mean, does dad...?"

"Not yet...but figured it might be easier coming from me when he gets home," Cathy stated. "No sense embarrassing your dad if he's uncomfortable with us knowing any of this, any more than he has too."

I nodded my head in agreement, once more looking towards mom. "You don't think I'm some kind of a whore or anything do you honey?" She asked worriedly.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed. "No more than Cathy is, or even me for that matter. It's not like you get paid money to go to those parties now do you?"

"Well no...but, you saw the pictures."

I certainly couldn't deny that, once more nodding my head. "Mom, listen. Think about it. Cathy told you about us too right?" Now it was mom's turn to nod. "Well? We're not exactly in a position to be casting judgment on you then are we? To be honest mom, we didn't see anything in those photos that we haven't participated in ourselves." Seeing the look on mom's face at that moment told me I'd just painted her a pretty vivid picture. She seemed to be looking far off for a moment, so I could only imagine.

"So you'd be ok if we..."

"Continued?" Cathy finished for her. "Of course we would mom!" She half laughed, pulling mom close to her for a welcoming, reassuring hug. "Obviously things have changed since the two of you moved here. And by the looks of it, for the better too. Dave and I can both see that you're both happier, even healthier, and doing better. So if having a little naughty decadent fun from time to time is causing that, we're certainly all for it? Aren't we honey?"

I think I was grinning like a Cheshire cat, but I wasn't about to explain why. Up until that very moment, I hadn't noticed that the robe Cathy had on had parted in front, so that now most of her left breast was exposed. It was in fact resting against mom's arm, though she either didn't seem to notice it, or care that it was.

"Yeah...of course," I finally managed. Feeling my prick starting to stiffen a little was a good indication it was time for me to make a departure here. The last thing I wanted to do was try and explain why it was...to either one of them. "Listen, I'll leave the two of you to finish talking about things in here. I'll go out and make a fresh pot of coffee," I offered.

"Good idea," Cathy told me. "You do that. And close the door behind you on your way out. We still have one or two things we probably need to discuss, so it could be a while," Cathy stated. And with that, I left the room, closing the door behind.

**

It was kind of a long, somewhat silent afternoon. Sure we chatted, like always, but there was a bit of nervousness in the air. Dad was due back any time now, and I think all three of us sat looking at the clock expectantly.

"Your sure about this?" I asked.

"Very sure. It might be easier if we do it my way," she said once again. Though I was surprised that mom had gone along with it, allowing Cathy to tell dad the whole story herself. Maybe it would be easier. Certainly for me anyway. Maybe afterwards it might be awkward for a while, but eventually...

Dad got home a short time later, though I had made myself scarce, long enough for Cathy to convince him to take her on a short boat ride. He was a little surprised to learn that it would just be the two of them going, but then figured that since I never had been all that comfortable in the water, it just wasn't my particular thing. And mom had begged out, stating that she'd stay home and keep company with me. So with that, the two of them set off to spend the rest of the late afternoon together. I could only sit and wonder what dad would be thinking about everything soon after that.

After they had gone, mom had me come and join her outside.

"So what else did you two have to talk about?" I asked. I figured that if it was none of my business, she'd tell me. She'd never been afraid of doing that before anyway.

"You really want to know?"

For a moment, I actually wondered. "Yes?"

"Obviously, Cathy and I had a pretty long, deep conversation."

"Deep? As in?"

"What we like doing. What you two enjoy doing...things like that. You know, somewhat naughty girl talk."

"Somewhat naughty?" I had to laugh. "Such as?" Though maybe I shouldn't have asked that question.

"Such as..." mom actually blushed. "Cathy asked me if I had really come to enjoy being with other women. So I told her...I do. I've come to enjoy it very much. And I think since you obviously saw most, if not all of our photos, you could pretty much guess that for yourself. Especially with Shelly. In fact, just so you know, she and I very often get together to have fun with one another even in the middle of the day. The only reason she hasn't been around lately of course, is because of your visit with us."

Now knowing what I knew, I responded in kind to her. "Well I hope you certainly won't deny yourself now just because we're here!" I stated. Mom smiled at that.

"No worries. I got plenty of her pussy last night!" Hearing mom talk like that was a little weird to me, but at the same time, somewhat refreshing too. "Oh I'm sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have said something like that, I didn't mean to embarrass you!"

Was I blushing? I didn't know, though I did feel like my face was a little hot perhaps. But in all my years...never not once had I ever heard my mother say "pussy", nor a couple of other words for that matter. And hearing her say it, the way she did...well, it was sort of just naughty nice, in a strange sort of way.

"It didn't," I told her. "And since we're being honest here mom, I'm actually glad you enjoy it, and that you and dad are having such a good, uninhibited life with one another. Just as Cathy and I are having. I enjoy seeing Cathy with another woman, just as much as I now believe dad enjoys seeing you."

"Does he ever!" Mom quipped, and for a moment I could have sworn she had dropped her hand down between her legs for a moment, though she must have caught herself, placing it soon on top of the table again. "Though admittedly, I enjoy doing it with Shelly perhaps more than anyone else."

"Yeah, Cathy's sort of that way with our friend Janice. Once the two of them get going at it, you almost have to dump water on the two of them to break the two of them up."

Mom really giggled at that, though I only then realized that maybe I was sharing a bit too much with her. This really was starting to get more than a little personal and intimate. Not to mention the fact, I was starting to get a little aroused once again myself just thinking about it.

"Yeah, she told me that," mom grinned. "So she knew where I was coming from. And don't think ill of me for saying this honey, but I'd be the first one to admit, I am sure watching her with Janice would be as exciting as seeing her with Shelly. And I'd be willing to bet even your dad would love seeing that!"

"Ok, now we were crossing one of those lines in the sand," I thought to myself, though the image mom had just painted wasn't necessarily one that I could disagree with. Only that it was mom who had said it. "I'm sure he would," I said instead, and then made some attempt at changing the subject, sort of. "How do you think he's going to take hearing about us knowing now?" I asked honestly curious.

"Well, at first I am sure he will be a little surprised."

"Oh? Just a little?"

"At first...perhaps," mom grinned, though I could sense there was a lot more going on here than she was letting on to.

"Ok, spill it," I told her, starting to worry just a little. Maybe she could sense that, or see it in my face.

"Oh don't get all rolled up in a ball," she told me. One of her favorite sayings. "I kind of told Cathy one way she would definitely catch him off guard, and ease him into hearing all this, would be perhaps to do so...well, topless."

"Topless? You mean with her boobs hanging out and all?"

"Well yes, isn't that generally what that means? I did say, that it was just a suggestion, though only if you were ok with it. But you and your dad are a lot a like. You've both always been fond of that particular area of a female's anatomy. So I was also pretty sure that if Cathy started to explain to him the whole story...while sitting there like that, he'd be more inclined to listen without getting all upset. Unless the idea of your father seeing your wife's boobs is a big no...no, or something. Though for the life of me, I couldn't imagine why you would. After all Dave, it's not like you haven't seen mine now, you know?"

She had me there. And she was right too. Cathy and I had never had a problem with nudity, not ever. And to be perfectly honest about it, now that the so called cat was actually out of the bag, I really didn't see a problem with it now either, and told her so.

"Oh...so you'd be ok if I were to sit here with my boobs hanging out in front of you huh?"

"It's your home mom," I reminded her. "If you and dad want to walk around naked in front of us? That's your business. "If you think that either Cathy or I would get all freaked out about it, you'd be wrong."

"We'll see," mom laughed, just then reaching up to remove the pullover top she was wearing. The fact she hadn't been wearing a bra, something that hadn't been missed by me either as she took it off. "For starters," she grinned. "As long as you're ok with it."

I was. But I wasn't sure what my prick was thinking at the moment. Having seen mom's tits in the pictures, hell...and a lot more than just that, still wasn't quite the same as actually seeing them for real. Though I did my damndest not to stare at them, trying to be as casual, and as normal as I possibly could. Though even that was becoming increasingly difficult.

I was almost relieved when we both heard the sound of Cathy and dad entering the house. I half expected for mom to put her shirt on again, though she didn't. Content to sit there with her boobs hanging out. Cathy was the first to appear, and then smiled upon seeing mom.

"Well now, that looks like a good idea," she stated, and immediately reached up and around herself, removing the already skimpy bikini top she had on. Dad emerged moments later, taking note of both girls now topless, though merely nodding his head, first at them, and then at me. He was obviously a bit nervous still, especially now that we all sat, confronting one another in a weird sort of way, though there was no doubt in my mind that two sets of bare breasts was easing the awkwardness a little.

"You know what I really should do?" Mom suggested, "Is to call and invite Jack and Shelly over for a drink."

"You sure about that?" Dad asked nervously. "You know how Shelly can get when she's had a few."

"That's what I'm counting on," she laughed, and then went inside to make that call. Dad and I looking at one another a bit sheepishly.

"Mellow out you two. Relax. No one said anything about swapping wives, or incest. "Just relax and realize that we're all open-minded adults here. That's all. No more...no less."

"Uh huh," I thought. I could just imagine what might happen after Jack and Shelly arrived.

**

Mom came out a minute or so later. She had a certain look on her face that I had seen before...playful. But under the circumstances, that told me something else was up.

"They'll be here in a couple of minutes," she said grinning, and then leaned over whispering something in my wife's ear.

"Ah oh..." dad said.

"What?" I responded, now worried. He just looked at me.

"I'm sure we're about to find out," he stated turning to look out over the railing down the beach to where Jack and Stacy's bungalow stood. Moments later, he nodded his head again turning back towards mom. "Like I said..." he left off. Now it was my turn to look, and saw what he had. Jack and Stacy were indeed headed our way. And neither one of them had a stitch on.

"I had no idea this was actually a nudist resort," I chuckled trying to sound normal when I did. Though I was surprisingly nervous and apprehensive for some strange reason, though Cathy and mom both seemed as relaxed as I'd ever seen them. So much so in fact, that Cathy now stood, slipping off her short, shorts, now standing bare ass naked as well.

"Like they say...when in Rome."

"We're not in Rome," I attempted to tell her just under my breath, though Cathy either ignored, or pretended not to hear me. I noticed that even dad seemed a little surprised by my wife's sudden boldness, though he had in fact already seen her topless a bit earlier. It was when mom went back inside to grab a pitcher of Margaritas she'd made up earlier that really set me back a bit. She too was now naked. Aside from the photos I had seen, and then her actually baring her breasts in front of me, I had never before in all my years actually seen my own mother naked. As much as I didn't want to admit it to myself...she looked damn fucking good!

"Ah...you're here!" She smiled already pouring drinks as Jack and Stacy climbed the short flight of stairs leading up from the beach to the deck. Introductions weren't really necessary of course. Mom merely acknowledging them to us unnecessarily. "Jack...Shelly," she grinned handing over their drinks. "Glad you could come."

"Hope we do," Shelly teased just under her breath.

"Ah oh," I thought. "Just what I was worried about."

Don't get me wrong here. It wasn't the thought of perhaps actually engaging in something with Jack and Shelly that bothered me. It was the idea or thought of doing so in front of my own parents, or visa-versa. I just wasn't at all sure how I would react, or deal with that. Though it appeared quite obvious to me, that neither Cathy or mom seemed to be having any difficulty with that. Perhaps only dad and I. But then again, maybe me even more so than him. A fact that was confirmed moments later.

"Seems I'm a bit overdressed," he laughed. Which we both were all things considered. With a shrug, dad simply slid off his shorts and underwear, removing the sports shirt he had on after that. That left me standing there with the only thing still on. My own shorts. I couldn't help but look of course. Though somewhat thankful and relieved that neither dad, nor Jack were sporting erections...at least for the moment anyway. And though I had seen dad's cock a time or two as he'd never been shy about walking into the bathroom to pee, rarely closing the door when he did (unless mom was around), so seeing him flaccid like he was, wasn't all that unnerving. The problem I was having...was the fact that I was indeed partially erect. All this bare female flesh was getting to me, whether I liked it or not. And whether mom just happened to be one of them. Like I said, mom was in pretty fine shape for her age, even more so than Shelly was at this point. And I had found Shelly attractive the first time we'd met.

"Don't tell me you're cock shy Dave," Cathy teased. "You've never been so before."

"I've never been naked in front of my folks before either," I shot back...revising my comment. "At lease not as an adult anyway."

"With an adult, mature penis you mean?" Cathy chuckled, just as both mom and Shelly did.

"Would it help if I helped you remove those?" Shelly offered.

I laughed at that, stepping back slightly. "About the only thing that might help with, is making me more aroused than I already am," I freely admitted. Though that was perhaps received as a direct challenge. As though they'd discussed it beforehand, both Shelly as well as my wife suddenly approached. And together, simultaneously pulled down on my shorts. In one fell swoop, both my shorts, as well as my briefs were suddenly yanked down around my ankles. And just as I feared, and now confirmed, my rapidly swelling member sprang up like a pogo stick, even bouncing for a moment with the sudden extraction of my clothing.

"Oh my!" Mom actually exclaimed, which didn't help much. But neither did it help when Shelly suddenly placed her hand firmly around my prick, actually fondling it right there in front of everyone.

In moments, I was even harder than I had been. "Anyone mind if I suck on this a little?" She asked...not to me, but glancing over towards my wife...and mother. It was like I didn't even have a say in the matter. And though my brain might have been thinking one thing, my cock was certainly thinking something else.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers