Aunt Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'.

'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'.

'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'.

She stops wanking me, 'You are being a silly boy, there's nothing you can do'.

I pull at the scarves, turn and twist more violently.

'MMMMMMMMMMMMM mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'.

'MMMMMmmmm',

'Oh Victor, don't you realise how helpless you are?'

'MMpph'.

For a moment I think she's stopped, going to release me.

'MMpph'.

She climbs off me and walks across the room towards the dresser, as she turns, I see the handkerchief and bottle.

'NNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooo'.

'nnnnnnooooo...ppplllllsssee'.

She moves around to the right side of the bed.

'Nnno'.

I'm shaking my head, screaming into the gag.

'Pppplllse'.

She reaches towards me, I turn away, as I do, she takes the pillow that was under my head'.

'MMMmm'.

Now she's sitting down on the bed, my heads turned, but out of the corner of my eye I can see her opening the bottle, refreshing the pad.

'NNNNNNNNNNNooooo...NNNnnnnnnooooooo'.

I try to pull away further, but the scarf around my right wrist is now biting deep into my hand.

She moves slightly up the bed, leaning across me, her left arm going under my neck, her hand on my chin.

I try to twist, turn my head, all the time her hold tightening, pulling me back towards the pad.

'Nnnnoo...NNNNNnoooooooo'.

Slowly she brings the handkerchief down, covering my nose.

Struggling, desperately trying to turn my head, but she has it held in a vice like grip.

She's leaning over me, looking directly into my eyes.

I breathe, and again and again, the chloroform, strong, overpowering.

'Good boy'.

Then as I start to take the next breath, she suddenly moves the pad away.

She still has me held tightly, but I quickly take a deep breath, before the pads held tight over my nose again.

For a few seconds I'm able to hold my breath, but eventually I have to breathe again.

Another breath, the distant ringing, pounding in my ears, and another, then again she takes the pad away.

'I'm not going to knock you out this time, just make you a little sleepy, just need to make sure you get the right dose'.

Again the pad over my nose.

She's looking down at me, smiling.

'Almost there'.

My eyes heavy, closing.

Another breath.

'That should be enough'.

I feel as if I'm floating, drifting in and out of consciousness, vaguely aware as Julie climbs back between my legs.

'mp'.

Now she's pulling my cock towards her, covering it with the scarf, both hands around my shaft, her fingers gently playing with me, squeezing, rubbing, teasing, the silky scarf sliding over my cock and balls, but my body too tired to struggle.

My cock had gone soft, but it quickly responds... now harder than I've ever been before.

Up and down, up and down, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, the movement of the silky scarf over my shaft sending ripples through my body.

'Good boy...that's better isn't it'.

'Nn'.

With each stroke my cock becoming more and more sensitive.

Julie moving the scarf around my cock and balls.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Even in my drugged state I realise I'm not going to be able to last much longer. I start to struggle, forcing my hips into the bed, trying to get some release from her constant wanking.

Now she's concentrating on the tip of my cock, moving the scarf in a slow circular motion, her touch so sensual.

I feel the pressure beginning to grow in my balls, still she's wanking me.

Up and down.

Up and down.

My breath becoming shorter, panting.

'MMhhhhhhpppppppp...MMmppppphhh...MMMmpph...MMmph'

'That's a good boy'.

Up and down.

Up and down.

'Almost there'.

I'm struggling, twisting, turning...

Her grip tightening, her pace increasing.

Up and down.

Up and down.

'Now don't try to fight it'.

Up and down.

'I want you to cum for me Victor'.

Up and down.

'I want you to cum into my beautiful new silk scarf'.

''MMPHH!!...MMMPPPPPPHHH!!'

Up and down.

Julie's hand now gripping my shaft tightly, rapid long hard strokes, sending me to the point of no return and over.

Suddenly my body explodes with an orgasm more powerful than anything I thought possible.

I arch my back, screaming into the gag.

'MMMMMMMMMMMMM mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'.

I feel my cock jerk violently in her fist, spasm as my cum pumps into the scarf, and still she wanks me, again, and again, and again, and again, and again I cum.

Then finally she stops.

I collapse back onto the bed, exhausted, my body racked with overwhelming sensations.

'Happy Birthday Victor'.

'Happy Birthday'.

It's been 30 seconds maybe a minute, I'm still breathing heavily, my body still tingling from a combination of the chloroform and being wanked and cumming so hard.

The whole experience was just so so so incredible - and the way Julie just took control of everything, knew what I really wanted before I did, how whatever I did, I was always just helpless, and I don't even mind being chloroformed, not when compared to the feeling as she wanked me with her silk scarf, and when I came...

Julie's leaning over me.

'You okay?'

Although still gagged I have a huge smile on my face, I nod my head twice.

'Sure?'

I nod again.

'Did you like that?'

Looking directly into her eyes I nod rapidly, she smiles, 'want to try something else?'

12