Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 MINUTES LATER

My rock hard erection is back to full operating power. Now in a better mood, Bar's recaptured her rhythm. She starts to suck my balls off one at a time, her mouth making a popping sound each time she slides them off her moist lips. I'm about to stick both balls in her mouth but she already starts to stuff them herself, tenderly pulling them with her mouth's grip.

She releases my swollen balls from her mouth and stares into the tiny lens of the cameraphone aimed at her. She starts to jerk me off while speaking to the camera:

"Hi Cris! I'm sad I missed you today. But here's something to remember our fun last year. Consider this a rematch..."

Bar then proceeds to swallow my cock whole, pressing my mushroom tip against the back of her throat. She lets half my cock slide slowly out while her tongue flitters on my piss hole. Before I know it, she's thrusting the head of my cock against the inside of her cheek and brushing it from end to end. What a sensation.

She repeats this entire sequence seven times and I swear to god I'll probably cum if she does it an eighth. Luckily for me, Bar slides her mouth off of my dick entirely. She notices my precum leaking out and seductively licks it off. She coats her lips with it like her favorite lip gloss, then blows a kiss to the camera, followed by a sexy wink and smile.

Collecting my thoughts in the midst of all this pleasure, I ask with a playfully jealous tone, "Hey wait, what do you mean 'remember our fun last year?' And what rematch?"

"Shh, don't talk! This video's not for you," Bar says. Her tongue then circles my cock head, her eyes meeting mine, and I don't think it can get any better than this.

I can tell by her facial expression though that she can't help but want to answer my question. She lifts her head up and proceeds to slowly jerk me while retelling the events from last year.

"At the club, in our booth. Remember?" Bar says, assuming it would jog my memory.

"Remember what?" I sincerely respond without a clue.

"I was sitting to the right of Cris, my face was in his lap, trying to make him cum before the club closed."

My eyes grow wide, and my heart starts to beat faster. "What?"

Bar continues, "You really don't remember? If he came, he promised to eat my ass at the hotel. If I lost, he could fuck me anal. And you know me, I'm too tight for anal. But I knew I could win with 20 minutes to make him cum."

I vaguely remember having fun this night, but I honestly can't remember any of these details. This story sounds too good to be true, but I know it's not a lie because Bar doesn't lie to me ever. I grip my cock right then with my own hand, wishing it was a lever to send me back in time to that club.

I ask, "So you lost the bet? Where was I? Did I pass out?"

"No you were there, sitting to his left. You were holding my hair up tight. You said to him if he sees my pretty face while getting sucked by my pretty mouth, he'll cum so fast."

Fuck me, this story has so many twists and turns but none of it is coming to mind. "Bar, I need to hear the rest of this story!"

"I'll tell you AFTER we finish this vid for Cris. Now shh!" Her mouth darts back down to envelop my cock. I recline my head back in pleasure and take her mouth all in again.

I take a quick glance at the clock behind Bar, making sure I'm still relatively on track for my meeting. She realizes my eyes must be looking at the time so, intuitively, she knows it's time to finish up.

Bar grabs both my balls with her right hand, and pulls and squeezes them in a slow rhythm. Her left hand twists the base of my cock up and down to its midpoint with the same pace. Meanwhile, the tip of her tongue moves sensually side to side over the tip of my cock. She locks her crystal blue eyes with mine and I hold out for as long as I can to savor it, knowing I'm about to erupt.

She then lifts her head up and starts to furiously jerk me off with both hands now. Staring straight into the camera, she says, "Cris, cum for me baby... Gimme it, I want it... I want it right now...Cum for me! Or I'll get it with my pussy if I have to!"

Before I know it, my cock shoots five white hot streams straight up into the air as I let out an audible gasp, "Ohhhhhh fuck, Bar!" My whole body convulses uncontrollably for seconds, every muscle in my body tensing to their limits while my cum shoots up and lands all over my stomach, the floor, the couch, and Bar's clothes.

Bar sits there on her knees, her face in awe at what she just witnessed.

I feel a wave of relief wash over every fiber of my being. My body starts to cool down, completely happy and satisfied. Bar tenderly regains a hold of my cock with one hand, her grip now much softer, and begins to use her tongue to clean up whatever cum is left on my body.

I check in with Adam to make sure he got that footage. "Did you get that Adam?"

Not wanting to ruin the video's audio with his voice (which is still recording), he gives me a thumbs up off to the side, out of frame. I also notice a bulge in his pants, pressing hard against his zipper area. It looks like he enjoyed Bar's show, but then I start to remember her verbal assault of him and I try to make sure he's not traumatized by it, which seems forever ago at this point.

I ask him, "You doing okay now?"

He gives me another thumbs up, this one more reserved and timid.

Bar gives my cock slit one last lick and kisses it. She stands up. Unaware of the impact her earlier outburst may have had on Adam, she tells him, "You can stop recording now and start cleaning the floor."

"Yes ma'am," Adam replies with a whimper as he presses stop on the recording, unable to look her in her eyes.

Bar notices his subdued response, then starts to remember her impulsive rant, how mean-spirited it was, and how it's probably gutting Adam's psyche at the moment. She takes a second to think, then musters a sincere apology, "Adam... I'm sorry I yelled at you. I didn't mean it. Come over here and give me a hug."

Adam hands me my phone and walks delicately around the couch and over to Bar, who's now wiping her hands on her shirt before she plans to give Adam a hug. She notices his eyes swelling up, on the brink of waterfalls. She gives him a loving embrace and then holds his face to hers to apologize again.

"Adam, your eyes...Please don't cry. I'm sorry for being mean to you earlier... and for all the other times I was mean to you."

Adam can't help but start crying quietly. She hugs him again, pulling him tighter and closer to her this time. She inadvertently feels his (still) rock hard bulge against her panties, pressed right above her clit. She slowly brings her right hand down tenderly to his crotch area to confirm that he does indeed have an erection.

She says, "Okay Adam, I'm going to make you feel better okay? Do you want that?" He doesn't respond and still can't look her in her eyes. Bar then looks at me for confirmation. I nod yes because I can tell the young man could use any type of comfort right now.

Bar, with a warm motherly tone, tells him, "Okay. Go to your room and lie on the bed. Pull down your pants and underwear. You can rub yourself if you want, but very slowly. Don't cum, okay? I'm going to clean up this floor and I'll meet you in 5 minutes."

"...Yes ma'am," he finally speaks, followed by sniffles. He walks over to his room.

I stand up and walk over to Bar, kissing her on the cheek and telling her, "I'm so proud of how you handled that with Adam." She smiles then hugs me.

In our embrace, she catches a glance at the time on the clock behind me, and tells me I better jump in the shower quickly to freshen up. I remember I have to start heading over to Cristiano's offices soon.

IN THE MASTER BEDROOM'S SHOWER

I'm thoroughly enjoying the intense water pressure of the hotel's showerhead. I told myself only a ten minute shower but I decide to indulge in an extra minute. My erection is nearly gone, but the thought of Cristiano enjoying Bar's video is preventing it from relaxing entirely.

After I finish washing up, I wrap a towel around my waist and exit the bathroom to find my suit and work gear laid out on the master bed. Bar must've unpacked it for me to streamline my routine. Perfect wife.

I dress up quickly. Navy suit, white collared shirt, brown leather shoes. I fill my pockets with my phone and wallet, and pack my leather messenger bag with my laptop and notepad. I exit the master bedroom and start heading toward the front door, but wanting to check in with Bar one last time before I leave.

I walk out of the master bedroom, and catch Adam's room in my periphery. I turn toward it to find Bar stroking Adam's erect cock up and down with a steady rhythm. He's lying on the bed, pants and underwear down at his ankles, but his shirt still on and pulled up to his chest. His five inch dick pointing straight up.

Bar's sitting on the bed next to his right hip facing him, jerking him using her right hand. Adam looks like he's in a trance, alternating glances between her blue eyes, his penis, and her breasts stretching out the cotton of her white tank top.

"Are you almost ready?" she asks him gently.

"Yes ma'am, almost..."

She senses he needs a little more help... Bar stops jerking him momentarily and he stops to wonder if she's mad he hasn't cum yet. Instead, she crosses her arms in front of her, grabs the bottom lining of her top, then proceeds to pull it up and over her body. She tosses her tank toward the edge of the bed.

Adam's eyes are now fixated directly at her busty chest, her nylon push-up bra holding up her natural, perfectly contoured breasts.

"Oh...Ma'am? What's?—"

"Shhh," she zips at him, putting her index finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet.

She then resumes jerking his stiff cock with her right hand. With her left, she takes Adam's right hand and slips his thumb underneath her right bra cup so that he's fully gripping the entirety of her right breast. He lets out a small moan, not expecting she'd do this.

Bar starts to repeatedly squeeze her breast with his hand, guiding his thumb continually over her nipple. Adam can't even see her fully exposed tits with her bra still on, but he's enjoying this nonetheless, based on his curled toes and antsy feet.

I can bet Bar's pussy is soaking wet, but I know she isn't turned on sexually by Adam. In this moment, she's devoted to just making him genuinely happy. I'm feeling like a proud husband that's lucky to have the most caring wife in the world.

Suddenly, Bar starts to feel her right breast being squeezed harder by Adam. She looks at his face and he's wincing. She looks over to his cock. He's ejaculating! Spraying thin streams of cum upward. His cumshot partially splatters on parts of her cleavage and around her chin and lips.

"Ahh! It got on me!" Bar says, as she releases both her grip on his cock his hand from her underneath her bra.

"Oh no! I'm sorry ma'am!" a disoriented Adam replies. There's a decent chance he thinks she will react harshly and punish him, but she doesn't.

"No no...it's fine. It's okay."

Bar exhales a pleasant relief and gently caresses his cheek with her left hand, reaffirming that he did nothing wrong.

I finally pop into the room to interject, "Hey love, I waited til you finished with him. That was incredible. I love you. I'm gonna head over to the meeting now. I'll text you later, yeah?"

Bar's face meets mine, while she wipes off the remainder of Adam's cum from around her chin and chest. She tells me, "Okay good luck in your meeting, text me later. Don't forget to show Cris the video and tell me what he thinks, or film him watching it if you can."

"It might need some editing first, but I'll get it to him."

"Oh and what time's my massage appointment later?"

"It's at the hotel's relaxation center in an hour." I glance at my watch, then continue, "Okay gotta go. Love you. And Adam, good job filming today. I'm glad you feel better."

"Yes sir. Thank you so much for everything. Are you sure you don't need me to go with you to the meeting?"

"No, I'll be fine. Feel free to just relax here, and unpack the luggages when you have a minute."

"Okay, will do. Please text me if you need anything."

With that, I walk out the penthouse door and head down to meet my driver.

IN THE PENTHOUSE, BACK IN ADAM'S ROOM

Bar picks up her shirt from the edge of the bed and uses it to wipe off the last drops of Adam's cum from his stomach. "Okay Adam, I'm going to shower now. You feel better, right?"

"Yes, thank you ma'am."

"Whenever you're ready, can you unpack the rest of the suitcases please?"

"Yes of course ma'am, I'll do it right now."

Bar leaves his room and heads toward the master bedroom. Meanwhile, Adam zips up his pants and walks back into the living room. He catches one last glimpse of Bar walking away into the master bedroom, unhooking her bra from behind and tossing it aside as she disappears from view. The sound of the showerhead comes on.

Adam, still trying to process the wild events of the past half hour, enters the living room area eager to follow through on his orders. He lays out all the suitcases in a row... Something about them seems off to him. He starts counting them.

"1..2..3..4..5...where's the 6th one?"

—TO BE CONTINUED—

12