Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the ..." Jan started to say.

"Just want all that cum to get in there nice and deep, sweet heart."

"No, please, not that. I don't want to have your kid!"

"Who knows, maybe you won't. It's kind of like a raffle, there's only one lucky winning sperm cell out of, what, about 400 trillion?"

She struggled halfheartedly for a few seconds then she just resigned herself to her predicament. It was nice to see she was totally my whore. So, I decided to let her loose, after only ten minutes like that instead of the half hour I had planned. Before untying her completely I brought in a towel to put between her legs. Then I carefully lifted her body and carried her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet while I got the shower going at a warm but not too hot temp.

When the seemingly non-stop 'plop, plop, plop, plop' sound of the cum dripping from her cunt seemed to have stopped I lifted her and carried her into the shower where I placed her onto her feet and held her up until she could stand on her own.

"Thanks," she said very meekly.

I grunted a response as I began washing her from face to toes. As all the cum had gone into her pussy there wasn't anything in her hair to wash out (good planning, I know). She just stood there as I did all the work for her, and then as I washed my own body. I looked down at my cock and saw it was hanging out at about ¾ hard so I said, "Jan, suck my cock and swallow my cum."

Not saying a word, her eyes not even trying to find mine, she slowly went to her knees before me and gently sucked my cock for nearly 20 minutes before I flooded her tonsils again, my hands on the back of her head holding her in place even though she never tried to pull back. "Don't stop yet," I told her and she continued working my shaft until I flooded her mouth once more with just four small shots of cum. "Good girl," I said as I stepped away from her.

After stepping out of the shower I dried her off then myself and then we went back to the main room where the fucking had occurred. "I need to show you a few things. Keep in mind that I also video recorded everything ..."

"Of course, you did."

"You really shouldn't piss me off by interrupting me, or it will be worse next time." She looked as if she wanted to speak but then clamped her mouth shut knowing today had been hard enough on her.

"Besides the video of you getting royally fucked all day, I also took thousands of still pictures of the goings on," she looked confused and like she wanted to speak but again thought better of it and just nodded her head. "So, this little slide show is only every 15th picture of the many I took of you in all your glory."

I started the slide show and she groaned at the first two of me fucking her on the bed. Then I got off and the hung black guy climbed onto her and she gasped, "MY god! NO!" Her eyes shot to me with hatred then back to the flat screen TV as the Hispanic man started in and on and on it went. Then I got on her again and the rest followed. Finally, with her head held in her hands she begged me, "Shut it off, please shut it off, I know the rest!" I stopped it on a close-up of that huge black cock pulling out as his cum poured out of her in crystal clarity.

Jan sat there softly crying for several minutes before her red eyes looked up into mine. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked softly.

"Actually, I like to think I did it to your stupid husband. He pretty much sold you to me for what he thought you were worth, $400. You made lots more than that, so I have bought and paid for you. You are mine. Any time I come to town, into infinity, I own you. Is that clear? Good. I don't care what you tell your husband about where you were today or in the future, other than the truth. In jail or dead, those packages still get mailed and the files will automatically upload to the Internet. You will be a huge star! I'm betting you don't want that."

"No," she said softly.

"By the way, the business card I gave you, and everything else I have told you about me is all a pile of crap. I have no boss, that company does NOT exist and there is no phone number on it because something that doesn't exist doesn't have a phone. The number I called you from is this room. I paid cash and registered using fake IDs. Do you have any questions?"

"No."

I picked up the folder I had shown when she first arrived. "Do you want these; my face doesn't show in any of them?"

"N-no," she said in surprise, then she shuddered and said, "wait, you'd give them to me?"

"Why not, nothing identifies me, I have made certain of that."

"What about that video footage from that day? Could you block your face so I could have it?"

"You are one freaky bitch, aren't you?"

"It was the best fuck I ever had, until today!"

I stared at her for several seconds then said, "I tell you what, I will go through the footage and blur the faces off of me and the rest of the guys. Trust me, once I do it with several different methods, nobody can undo it. But that all takes time, so you will owe me, big time. I will deliver them to you in person. When I am ready, I will let you know where to meet me at. Then I will take you to where I will collect my fee out of your pussy, your mouth, and that very nicely preserved ass of yours! Once that weekend, not just one partial day, is over, then I will take you to where I will retrieve the photos and videos. Agreed?"

"An entire weekend?" she said while thinking. I nodded my head. "Can you make certain it is a long weekend, you know, 3 or maybe even 4 days?"

"Why?"

She finally looked deeply into my eyes and said with a smile, "It's like I said, the two best fucks I've ever had!" She blushed deeply then added, "Hopefully your friends can join us, along with lots of Viagra."

"What about you husband?"

"Like you said, to him I am only worth $400. But you and I both know I'm worth lots more than that. Besides, I get tired of just the missionary position and no oral. Hell, I might even force him to watch that first video just to show him how a real man fucks his woman, and I truly AM yours, any time you say so."

See, even when I try damned hard, I still can't be that much of a bastard! Oh well. Now what to do with Wendy.

The end