Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped away at my mother's asshole. I thrust hard and fast into her, my hands squeezing her tits through her dress. She moaned into Donna's pussy. The girl threw back her head. Her tits bounced as she squealed out in delight.

"Mrs. Reynolds, yes!" gasped Donna. "Drink my pussy cream! Oh, my god! Drink it!"

"So good," moaned Mom, her bowels clamping down on my cock. "You got such a yummy twat, Donna! Ooh, yes, yes, love it!"

Donna trembled through her orgasm, her red hair flying. I kept pounding my mother's asshole. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her over and over again. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels, my nuts smacking her taint. She moaned, her asshole clenching down around me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mom howled. Her bowels went wild around my cock.

I groaned, savoring my mother's flesh rippling around me. I drew back my cock through her velvety sheath, savoring that hot delight spasming around me. My nuts tightened. I thrust forward, balls cracking into her taint. The tip of my dick drank in the passion of her convulsing sheath.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Mama!"

I erupted.

I fired blast after blast of cum into my mother's bowels. My head tossed from side to side. The pleasure burned hot. I shuddered, my nuts unloading everything they had. I gripped her tits through her dress while the ecstasy slammed into my mind.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped, basting her asshole in my jizz. "Mama! I love cumming in you!"

"Yes, yes, pump my mom full of your cum!" howled Donna, her boobs jiggling. She quivered and then slumped back into the plumbing. "Oh, my god, that was amazing."

I only grunted as Mom's bowels wrung my cock dry. I fired a last spurt of cum into her bowels. A dizzying blast of rapture shot through me. I groaned, swaying at the pinnacle of my pleasure. I wanted to stay up here forever, luxuriating in pumping Mom full of my cum.

But I crashed back down to earth. Mom purred, rubbing her face into Donna's shaved cunt. My girlfriend's tits rose and fell as she blinked her eyes, slowly coming back to reality.

Donna grinned at me. "That was the best date ever."

"And it's not over," I told her. "Still have dinner. And the movie's still playing."

"Mmm, and what naughty fun can the three of us get up to?" cooed Donna.

I smiled. I liked this triple dating. My girlfriend and my mom. It was perfect. Just what a mama's boy like me needed. I was glad Donna loved it. I wanted to have more of these. This new world that the belt had created was wild.

Was paradise.

To be continued...