Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had our second son, William (named for my grandfather who passed away when I was a kid). Billy was a great addition to the family. Things were starting to get tight at our home, and it wasn't long before we had to get something bigger.

Mom's work with M.I.L.F.S. was bringing in money along with Dad's promotion to captain. I soon had a job working at the charity, Donna staying home to watch the kids, which she loved. She made a wonderful mother.

I went to bed with two hot MILFs every night.

Donna and I had a second son, Philip, named after her grandfather. He was the quietest of the four boys. His three older brothers were rambunctious, but Philip was more studious. A quiet kid, and a good Mama's boy.

The new place we bought had two bedrooms apiece for the boys, a large master suite that Mom, Donna, and I lived in, while Dad had his own guest house by the pool. He was a great grandfather. The boys all loved him, and he seemed perfectly content to be cucked by me every night.

The belt had really changed him.

It was weird when my parents celebrated their wedding anniversaries, Mom often fucking me hard before our guests while Dad watched on with a smile. In a strange way, they were still in love, Mom just only wanted her son's cocks.

I did manage to breed Donna's Mom not long after Ricky came into our lives. Mrs. Lemon was ecstatic to be having her second son. When he came along, she named him Danny. She and her husband were thrilled. Unlike my mom, Mrs. Lemon still had sex with her husband, he just couldn't have any more kids thanks to his vasectomy.

As the years passed, the day when our eldest, Michael, was old enough to fuck her drew nearer and nearer. Mom was breathless with anticipation, whispering to me about how she wanted us both to fuck her hard and make her cum.

I smiled and nodded, as in love with her now as I was at eighteen when this all started. She looked the same. Mothers in this world really did stop aging after they were bred by their sons. She was a gorgeous MILF while Donna was maturing into her own hot beauty.

And then the day arrived. Michael's eighteenth birthday.

To be continued...