Beginnings of our FLR and a Cuckold

Story Info
A wife and husband learn about FLR and cuckolding.
1.2k words
3.73
35k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time not so long ago in a land not so far away there lived a couple just like any other. Well, there were a few differences that made them unique.

After a few years of not being able to get pregnant, the wife blamed the husband and began to regularly berate his masculinity. At first, this was done in bed after sex she would share how disappointing his lovemaking skills were.. Then she would do it before sex and ask if he thinks he could be a man for once and take her like a man should take a woman.

These comments began to have an effect on the husband but not in the way she had hoped. He began to believe them and even crave them. She started to notice he would grow hard when she made humiliating comments which only caused her to push harder and become angrier.

It was during one of these nights when she was being especially cruel that the husband quietly and could actually be considered more of a whimper blurted out that maybe she should find someone who could do better.

It was that night the wife simply rolled over with her back to the husband and didn't say another word. She was angry that he wouldn't try to be the man she needed in bed. She was angry that he would not give her a baby. As she lay there and stewed in the dark she began to think maybe she should take a lover. He would never need to know another man had gotten her pregnant.

That very same night after his wife had rolled over and left him hard, denied, and feeling ashamed. He believed he had offended her in such a way the husband was hopeful that she would find another. The fact was that he had offended her but she was also intrigued.

It had been two weeks since that night and each night they barely spoke a word. The lights would go out and he would drift off to sleep and she would be left awake.

Earlier in the week, she had met someone in a chatroom that lived in their same city and after some flirting they chatted non stop anytime the husband was not home or awake. It was now Saturday night, they had been chatting for hours while her husband was asleep. She heard the familiar chime from the computer "You've Got Mail".. It was her secret friend from the chatroom! They wanted to call her! She responded that she couldn't because her husband was in bed. The message read she can call them instead and eliminate the ringing phone and not wake him then she could whisper but if she did that they mystery person insisted she had to use the bedside phone.

The wife had another secret, one she had held onto all the years they had been married. She kept it deeply buried but this strange new presence in her life easily brought it out with a simple command. Perhaps it was the way they worded their messages or perhaps it was that she was just so hungry for this type of treatment we will never know.

The thought that this person desired her this much and was so bold and decisive excited her. Without any hesitation she climbed into bed and looked over at the husband with his back to her and asleep then dialed the number. They talked for only a short time but long enough to hear their voice and know that she hoped to someday meet in person. She fell asleep that night imagining strong hands on her body and taking her sexually to places she had only dreamed because her husband could not.

The next night they spoke again and she confessed in a quiet whisper that she was turned on by this and wanted him. He told her he would in fact soon have her in his arms and she would only desire him.

Once again they spoke on the phone but this time he was even more dominant and direct. He told her to touch herself which she did hesitantly but did as she was instructed. He told her how in time she will be coming to his warehouse willingly and submit to him. He knew she was desperate for a man that would tame her, own her and take her. The more he spoke the faster she rubbed herself and soon was on the edge of a powerful orgasm. He knew this and told her to stop. She let out a growl that trailed off into a pleading whimper.

The husband woke up hearing her growl which had come out louder than she thought but with his back to her he did not move. What was going on that her nightstand light would be on and she would be upset? He assumed it was because he had not tried to make love to her this past couple weeks. Without moving he could see her in the dresser mirror. Who is she talking to on the phone at this time of night? He decided to stay still and see what she is up to.

The man praised her for stopping when she was told he asked her if she would like to cum for him. As much as she was trying to keep her voice down and she thought she was but in actuality getting loud enough for the husband to hear clearly what she was saying.

Oh my god yes! I want to cum, please let me cum for you!

The husband hearing this was filled with a mixture of anger and jealousy, lust and desperation to hear more. The husband was still at a point of trying to understand why jealousy turned him on. This also embarrassed him which led to another feeling that was confusing, humiliation. What kind of man gets so hard and on edge that the slightest touch felt could cause him to erupt?

So it was that the husband lay there and watched his wife through the mirror talking to another man. She and the husband had not completed their conversation about her seeing others, so to the husband she was cheating on him! As far as she knew the husband was asleep and she was safe in her secret conversations.

Soon she was rubbing herself again slowly at first then picked up the pace. Her breathing became heavier. The husband could feel the bed moving slightly and judging by her breathing he thought she must be close to an orgasm. He knew because as she reminded him often, she had only one orgasm with him in all their years,that was the first night they met and that was how she was breathing then.

Listening to the man on the other end of the phone the wife began pleading that he allow her to cum. Hearing his wife like this the husband wanted this for her, he wanted to have the pleasure she deserved. The urge to grab his own cock and stroke was driving the husband into a frenzy of his own. The more he fought the urges the more desperate he was becoming.

The voice on the other end of the phone said a single and simple word but said it with authority, confidence and control CUM!