Beyond Shame and Desire

Story Info
Amber is forced to the boundary of her secret depravity.
5.7k words
4.25
44.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's delicate fingers turned one aged page onto the next, her hazel eyes scanning over the black markings for anything legible. Outside her dorm, fresh snow continued pilling upon itself, covering the midnight landscape in a sheet of white. Not a sound could be heard, save for the ancient pages of the forgotten tomb within Amber's grasp flipping back and forth.

It was her first year away at university, and the majority of the student body had already retreated back to the familiar comforts of their families. Amber wasn't quite what one would consider a shut-in, but she was also a far cry from being any type of social butterfly. In fact, she recently favored to spend her free moments researching mysticism and the ancient arts than pursuing any kind of new relationships, romantic or otherwise.

The night was exactly as Amber desired: confined to her candlelit dorm - her four walls keeping the frigid night air at bay - with an old spell book in her midst.

Most of what she laid her eyes upon made absolutely no sense to her English vocabulary as Amber worked patiently to find anything within the pages that would enlighten her budding curiosity in the dark arts. The book seemed to chronicle only knowledge long past, transcribed in a language just as ancient.

Finally, to her delight, a single word jumped out from the page: "LUST"

The word itself made Amber's heart flutter gently, her thoughts now teetering between focusing on her book and plunging into sexual depravity. She was no virgin, but Amber hadn't known the touch of a man - or woman, for that matter - since leaving her home town behind her. Since arriving at university, just like many girls her age, her sexual imagination had grown rapidly thanks to many nights alone with unrestricted Internet access.

Strait sex, gay sex, bondage, group-sex - with the help of her fingers and unlimited pornography at her disposal, Amber had long since lost her sensitivity for watching most things considered "sexually taboo". Yet, she never dared to stray far enough out of her comfort zone to ever personally experience the things she watched in secret.

Amber found herself with a mighty dilemma: continue scanning the old book in her grasp and see if she could make sense of it, or curl up into bed with her tablet and let her fingers go to town.

Almost instantly, mental images of girls her age having their orifices filled by thick, bulging shafts began to penetrate their way into her once-collected mind.

Lust crept into her.

As she began to image herself spit-roasted, one cock buried deep down her throat while another had its way with her virgin asshole, the unreadable text before her eyes almost seemed to give off the faintest glow.

Plunging herself deeper into sexual fantasies, she found her lips quietly mouthing something within the dim light of her abandoned dorm room. The words were something unfamiliar to Amber, but she continued to speak them in a whisper - unknowingly - as her fingers snaked between her spreading thighs, grazing the outside of the shorts covering her warm sex.

The letters on the page seemed to twist and contort into various shapes now, her voice growing in the darkness as the snow continued to pour down just outside the window. They were forming shapes, some familiar and some foreign.

And then Amber began to see a figure take shape: something almost human, something overwhelmingly sexual...

"Lust!" Amber suddenly exclaimed, her voice echoing off the silent, cold walls inside of the room.

She now found herself alone and startled, her eyes heavy as if she'd just woken from a deep slumber.

The invasive sexual images left Amber's mind and she quickly closed the heavy tomb with a audible *THUD*.

Standing up into the quiet of her room, Amber's small frame trembled as she glanced to all four corners of her tidy dorm room, scanning for any lurking danger.

She wasn't able to pinpoint exactly what it, but the world now felt awry.

Amber quickly put out her candles, shelved the old book and crawled underneath the welcoming sheets of her full size bed. For several moments she lay there, wide-eyed and peering through the darkness.

Some dreadful feeling hung over the air - Amber sensed it all too well.

"No more mysticism for me," she thought to herself, trying to shake the fright clinging to her bones.

It would take nearly a half hour before she could drift off to sleep, the back of her mind still not quite settled as her waking consciousness slipped off into the dark, cold night.

* * *

Amber's dreams were a mess of incomprehensible images. Some were oddly familiar: the classroom of her literature class, the laughter of her few friends - others she found frightfully foreign.

In the dark reaches of her subconscious, Amber was flooded with the aroma of overturned soil; it was a smell from the country.

Withing the hazy mess, she could barely make out heavy trees surrounding her. Most were aged and twisted, and the undergrowth went unchecked as a bright, orange fire suddenly broke through the thick fog that hung over the unknown grove.

Immediately there were cloaked shapes all around, crouched around the wild blaze.

The hungry fire stretched upwards into the black, frigid air.

All the hoods turned to reveal sunken faces, each with contrasting, blackened eyes that locked onto Amber.

"Wake..." a voice whispered through the void, warm breath tickling her ear.

Amber felt a wave of panic wash over her as she realized the voice was something separate -something real.

Her hazel eyes shot open wide, desperately trying to scan through the suffocating midnight covering her dorm room. Several moments ticked by in silence - the only audible sounds were those of Amber's heart trying to escape from her chest.

Clouds rolled by and exposed the soft silver moonlight. The familiar walls of her room began to reveal their corners, dimly illuminated by the pale trickle easing through the window.

A soothing comfort began to take hold of Amber, her eyes returning to the still dark ceiling.

Then she went to scream without even processing why.

But instead of the blood-curdling cry her eardrums expected, Amber found terribly that she heard not the fainest sound - instead, she found the cold dorm was as still as the fallen snow outside her window.

Her lips had never moved.

Try as she might, the venerable young woman couldn't seem to make a single sound.

A vicious shiver was creeping through her thin body.

Before the scream, before the realization thatsomething was keeping her silent, Amber had found herself staring strait into a pair of disembodied red pupils peering down from the darkness of the ceiling.

"I'm still dreaming," was all she could now think to herself.

"This has to be a dream".

Then the shape behind the eyes stirred, slowly revealing itself in the faint moonlight as it appeared to float down towards Amber.

Panic burst through her fragile mind.

In one motion, every muscle within Amber bolted up from the bed, only to be pulled back down hard onto the mattress. She could feel her wrists and ankles being restricted by an unseen force as it writhed against her skin, holding her tightly down.

The apparition continued levitating down toward Amber, drifting down through the still air, as her limbs fought against her bindings - despite her great effort, her struggle brought no escape.

Only Inches above her now, Amber could see the thing for what it was.

It had the shape of a gorgeous woman, completely stripped of clothing and covered in tan, exotic skin. The floating entity had a perfect bust, wide hips, plump lips... it looked like something out of one of Amber's sexual fantasies.

But then her terrified gaze made out the pair of twisted horns curving behind the creature's ears.

More frightening still were the thick black wings hiding just out of sight behind its back.

Amber found herself frozen in horror as the thing descended even closer, now nearly upon her.. A pungent fragrance became aware to her; it was quite pungent and very natural - dead flowers.

With a couple more inches, the thing finally rested its cold, succulent breasts against Amber's warm, pale, slender body. The young woman now realized there was no blanket or clothing between them - both her body and bed had been completely stripped.

The figure's black lips parted gracefully as its hushed words poured out, completely understandable to Amber:

"Before you is Leda... as Amber desired..."

Amber didn't understand what Leda was telling her, her limbs still doing all they could to fight against their unseen bonds.

"Lust..." Leda whispered out and within moments the warm, solitary word seemed to assault Amber's reality.

Perverted thoughts began pouring in from the edges of the young woman's senses. As they began to settle inside their new home, Amber was flooded once more with the perverted thoughts from earlier in the evening: the rough sex, penetration, and depravity. Heat gently resonated now from between her thighs as she found her head swimming through the sea of imaged pleasures. Just as a wetness formed between her legs, Amber could also feel them being meticulous forced open by whatever force controlled her ankles.

Leda then repeated itself, still hovering only inches above Amber's own body, as a cruel smile followed the entity's words: "Poor Amber, so eager to know your desire..."

Amber tried to say something to her young psyche - anything - to explain the sight before her way away. This demon before her with the feral horns and the bat-like wings couldn't share the same space as living, breathing human beings. Yet despite her best efforts to form any sort of rationalization out of the dreadful moment, Amber soon found she couldn't make any kind of sense of the world she now inhabited.

Fright wrapped itself around her body and squeezed.

All the while, warmth continued to grow between her striped, stretched out, and restrained legs.

Leda raised its sharp fingers into a snap, suddenly breaking through the darkness. In an instant, the dark of night was nearly scared off, replaced with the glow of bright candlelight. Still able to control her neck, Amber turned to face the burning black candles now occupying the room. They covered nearly ever square inch of her room, their flickering wicks helping her eyes see the horror she was trapped within. From the dim light, she realized there was nothing visible to the senses restraining her; some invisible power held her powerfully stiff.

And most of all, Amber could see Leda's complete beauty and horror now illuminated before her, grinning more deviously with each long, horrible moment.

Beneath the temptress, the young woman's mind was continuously bombarded by the sexual images boiling within her own imagination - the depraved passions clawed their way to the surface of her being.

As if sensing this, Leda raised an eyebrow at Amber, its blazing eyes never leaving Amber's for a moment.

"Oh little Amber, don't be afraid... soon you will understand..."

The creature's words danced now in her ears, intermixed between the vivid images of double penetrations and gang bangs.

Then Leda extended a slithering, forked tongue out of her mouth and silently closed what little distance still remained between their two female bodies.

Amber was helpless - teetering between utter terror and overtaking, foreign lust - as Leda's looming figure pushed its hot skin ever firmer against her restrained flesh, beginning to plunge its powerful muscle between Amber's frozen lips, the tongue entering her mouth with no resistance.

The young woman could only scream within the confines of her mind.

Leda let out a faint laugh as Amber felt the tongue extending deeper now into her mouth - inch by inch - as it crept down her tongue. Forced gags escaped from her as Leda's tongue continued penetrating her, quickly reaching her throat, as the warm appendage appeared to be searching for some unknown destination.

Then Amber became aware of a strange texture flooding her taste buds - something viscous. It steadily poured its way down her exposed throat. From one of the few remaining fragments of sense, Amber could piece together that the temptress seemed to be oozing some kind of secretion into her. Whatever it was, It tasted sweet all the way down.

Amber could now hear herself moaning loudly against the long, forked tongue probing her. The sounds seemed to come from her now uncontrollably, echoing off the walls of the otherwise silent, candlelit room.

As the torment drew on, she could feel her reality being invaded by something distinctly unnatural. At first, what was only a sliver of unknown desire upon the recesses of her mind quickly took shape and grew into a tumor within the abstract space. It was as if her ability to understand all things - emotions, symbols, meaning - were being drawn away from her and replaced by the deep heat she felt pulsating off of her dripping, exposed sex.

"Once you've tasted my juice, you will have no problem enjoying what I have in store for you, my sweet plaything..." Amber heard Leda's voice tease from inside of her mind.

"Soon... soon you will know your desire..."

And with that Leda's vicious tongue retracted out of Amber's throat in one quick motion, leaving only a string of drool connecting their soft lips.

The red pupils ran up and down Amber's stripped, bare figure.

After a few moments of groping the young body with its eyes, Leda let out a howling laugh. The laughter trapped itself inside of Amber's head and seemed to take root there. It grew like an invasive vine, wrapping itself around any thought that was rational, further driving the young woman's mind toward the edge of some carnal abyss.

Now the sensations bombarding Amber's aching slit were so intense that she was silently begging to be touched, her coherent thoughts slipping away.

The laughter jerked to a halt and everything was once again silent.

There was a shadowed twitch from between Leda's thick, shaped thighs.

Amber's frantic eyes locked onto something new -something growing.

A flutter shot through Amber as she watched a fresh shaft emerge from between the thing's legs. She felt hot and found her eyes couldn't peel themselves away from Leda's new, ten inch, throbbing shaft; the thick, purple head was already dripping with precum and appeared hungry for a woman.

Overtaken by the sight, Amber could practically feel her hips pulling themselves towards the impressive cock. Her pale body writhed upon her bed - captured within the maddening lust - as her skin cried out to be touched by something -anything.

"Holy shit!" Amber suddenly squealed, now able to utter her first words in quite some time. It seemed profanity was the only thing that was allowed from her mouth.

"Such language... what are we going to do with you?" Leda responded coyly.

Amber found herself beginning to levitate, all of her being drawing itself towards the beautiful creature. Their bodies floated higher and higher against one another in mid air. Leda took Amber into her strong grasp and - with all of Amber's limbs still spread and helpless - poked the thick head of its new cock against Amber's aching slit.

Instantly warm juices spurted from between the young woman's legs, splashing onto the mattress below them.

Leda licked Amber's ear as it whispered into it, "...already dripping... what a depraved young plaything..."

The words burnt against Amber's sensitive body as the taunting only left her silently begging for more than just Leda's head against her wet sex. Then - as if violently answering Amber's pleas - Leda thrust the throbbing cock deep inside of the her dripping pussy, roughly filling the wet slit with every inch it could take.

Leda bit down onto Amber's earlobe as the cock then slipped out of her. It returned to the begging pussy an instant later, burying itself harder this time. With this thrust, Leda's wide hips slapped against Amber's pale skin.

Amber found herself unable to stop moaning like a bitch in heat.

She also felt herself being penetrated deeper than she thought possible. In that moment, amber found herself absolutely helpless to prevent it; she also found herself deeply troubled that she never wanted it to end.

The temptress continued pounding the wet shaft in and out of her aggressively, not giving Amber the slightest moment to recover. Sounds of slapping skin filled the room as Leda's heavy cock explored Amber's young - but increasingly hungry - pussy.

In the same moments, Amber could feel something hot and wet creeping down her backside. It seemed to start at her ear, leaving a wet trail as it ventured down to the small of her thin back - Leda's forked tongue was tasting her.

It quickly reached the crack of the young woman's plump buttocks.

The hot tip of the thing now flicked at Amber's sensitive asshole, giving it a few light licks before beginning to circle around the puckering, brown hole. Amber couldn't help but squirm against Leda as she continued to be ravished in mid air, her juices flowing freely out of her swollen pussy and down onto the stripped bed beneath them.

Then she felt the warm muscle begin to slide its way up into her asshole, forcing fresh profanity from her lips.

"Ahhh, fuck! Oh, FUCK!" Amber let out as she began to cum against Leda's diabolical thrusts, the rhythmic slapping of their skin against each other suddenly turning wet as Amber's orgasm flowed down from her full pussy.

With that, Leda's buried its tongue deeper into Amber's virgin asshole.

As if some terrible mixture had formed out of the lust of the moment and the intoxicating juices Leda left inside of her, Amber could feel her reality turning on its side. As she continued to orgasm deeply onto the invasive, pulsating cock, the balance of her thoughts overcompensated and now found themselves peering over the edge of endless pit before them. Somehow - staring at her impending doom - Amber suddenly understood there would be no return once her mind took the plunge into the abyss.

"I-I can't... p-please no..." Amber managed to plead between her fevered pants, momentarily breaking the spell that Leda's secretion had placed her under. The fog of lust dissipated ever so slightly as feelings of fresh confusion trickled down the walls of her mind.

Leda was impressed, but ultimately frustrated as it slid another inch of its tongue into Amber's ass, producing the sweet music that was her moans to Leda's otherworldly ears.

"Resistance or not, you will come to know yourtrue desire..." the creature growled into Amber's mind, working to hold its grasp upon the human.

Amber could now feel her rationality just barely peeking through the vale of lust consuming her.

The twisted prison of mindless lust did everything it could to keep her confined.

Leda's thick cock slid out of Amber's gaping pussy, instead choosing to grind its dripping length against her burning clit. In the same moment, the busy tongue worked at rimmed the outside of her ass before probing it deeper. Her ass now filling up, she felt the powerful cock rub faster and faster against her aching sensitivity; her thighs quivered a powerful orgasm grew near.

Amber knew if she succumb now, everything would be lost forever.

Slobber ran down Amber's cheek as she managed once more to let out a pitiful plea between fevered moans, "P-p...please...s-s...s-sto-"

"Fool!" Leda screamed, out loud this time.

Suddenly, the cock vanished from within Amber.

The tongue quickly slipped back between Leda's lips.

Heat that was once resonating began to faintly subside from Amber's body.

Even so, she could feel her sex pulsating from the onslaught it had received, and fresh juices continued pouring from her. Her asshole twitched as well, a coat of fresh slobber covering it inside and out.

12