Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor thought this to be most erotic watching Liam's dark-colored cock slide in and out of Emma's equally brown hued cunt.

She arched her back and pressed against him. Liam began to fuck her properly then, his cock sliding in and out of her slick tunnel.

He grunted as he slammed his cock in faster, and she let out squeals and moans.

It didn't take long for him to get into a nice rhythm of he thrusting and she lifting up to meet him. Taylor moved closer and licked Emma's drying nipples with her flicking tongue. Liam continued to slam into her as she closed her legs around his body.

Emma rode the wave of her orgasm, and squirmed on her back with her feet tapping his rear end in a lewd thank you.

"Hold tight!"

Emma yelped as he rolled over and pushed her up, all in one quick motion. He was still inside her as she was now sitting astride he. She lifted up and her hair fell across her face as she rode him with enthusiasm. As she thrashed down on him, he fondled her tits with both hands.

"Hold tight!"

"Eh?"

With the same neat movement as before, Liam reversed their position again, still keeping his rigid dick inside her. Emma threw her legs up as she was shagged hard with long strokes which were steady and sure. Taylor looked on and decided it was time to cut in.

"Give me that fucking thing."

Taylor lowered herself onto his tacky cock, reverse cowgirl, allowing her weight to apply the pressure for him to enter her. Emma watched her impale herself on his cock and marveled at how her friend took his entire cock inside of her.

Emma grabbed a tube of butterscotch syrup and squirted the entire contents directly on Taylor's abdomen and pussy. Emma managed to cradle her body on Taylor's lap whilst bringing her legs and feet behind the blonde's back.

Taylor rode Liam hard, and as she slid up and down, Emma could also feel his cock as he thrust up.

"Come on!"

Emma and Taylor were glued together at the midriff and all three rocked back and forth until the incredible pressure sent the singer into a mind-blowing orgasm.

The rotation of crotch on crotch, the meshing of pubes on pubes, the heady scent of male and female genitals merging were all driving Taylor to an inevitable climax.

The delirious blonde ground around and around on Liam's lower regions until she exploded with a shriek.

As soon as Taylor came on his cock, Liam pushed his hips up into her pussy, filling her up with gush after gush of gooey cum. Emma and she snapped free and Taylor lifted herself off of his darkened cock that still spurted tiny drops.

"Let's get cleaned up. I feel messy."

They were ALL a huge mess. The chocolate did most of the damage, followed by the ice cream. Fruit was on their faces and on their tits and ass.

"This is Big Brother. It has been decided that this contest be declared a draw. And, as a consequence, both teams will be rewarded £100,000 each."

x

Once the ladies had showered and taken a well earned nap, it became clear that all the men had left the house.

"There's nobody about." Said Amanda.

"Are they coming back, do you think?" Wondered Hayley.

"This is Big Brother. We have a new twist in proceedings. While the male housemates rest, all female housemates will be paired off. Here are your partners. Emma Watson and Emma Raducanu. Lashana and Taylor. Dua and Hayley. Amanda and Cara. Stay alert for further updates."

End of day two.

12