Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That it?"

Emma widened her eyes and curled a lip.

"Why you..."

Riled up, she started grinding on him faster, smacking into his groin so hard that her buttocks rippled. Linc moved his hands back to her hips and held her down on him, thrusting up onto her as he did so. She put her hands on his and leaned forward a little, and they both rocked in tandem.

Emma was suitably impressed when he moved her up and down, delighting in the way her labia brushed his bloated head. More curses escaped her lips, no doubt entertaining the anonymous paying viewers.

"My legs ache."

Emma paused and inhaled deeply, and slid from his dick and onto the bed. Her mussed hair fell across her seemingly innocent face as he lifted her up and bent her over at the waist. So, he wanted her doggy.

Linc lowered his against the backs of her thighs and slipped his tongue against her nether holes. He started gliding his tongue against her sopping pussy, but he soon began to alternate with her pussy hole and her anal opening.

"Oh...my...god." Emma moaned as he pushed his tongue against her again and again.

His new beard brushed against her soft skin as his head nodded. Then he stopped and Emma looked over her shoulder as she felt him finger her anus with something cool.

"Linc?"

"Relax, babe. You'll love this."

"What?"

"Your loyal audience have voted unanimously to see you take it up the ass."

"Oh, they did, did they?"

He moved against her tight, puckered butthole, working some lube around and around. Adding more lube, Linc began to prod her ass with his finger. Once she was loosened up, Emma noted that the sensation started to feel quite good. As she wriggled about, she felt what seemed to be two digits ease inside her ass.

"Oooh!"

She felt her ass stretching to accept him up to the second knuckles. He squeezed her wetted buttocks and then he pushed one lubed up digit all the way in.

He held her left cheek out as he wormed in and out of her sphincter a little more,

until his entire finger was buried deep inside her ass. Again he began to ease two fingers inside her once more.

"What?"

Emma felt an odd sensation back there as something a little larger eased into the entrance of her ass. Slowly she began to stretch out as a four inch glass was pushed in. In her mind, she thought there was a pop as he slid further into her anus. Linc pushed the dildo in, paused, and then pulled it out. He did this a few times and then buried the whole inside her. He began to move the sex toy a little faster, then a little more, and Emma gyrated her hips back and forth.

She felt an incredible fullness in her back passage as Linc made spiral twists of his wrist.

"Feel good?" He asked as he stopped fucking her anally.

"Yeah, I...ah!"

The glass toy had a smoothness to it she had never encountered. Emma felt it draw out and then the real thing entered her as the head of his cock met the tiny opening of her ass. With his hands on her hips, he slowly pushed in, and Emma let out a long, whimpering groan. Moments earlier, he had been fucking her pussy with his big dick, and now he was screwing her in the butt. New shocks of pleasure raced through her.

"There you go."

Curious, she began to push back against him, wiggling her ass up and down as the invading cock burrowed in further. This merely spurred Linc on, and he really got going, thrusting in hard and fast, and almost balls deep.

She reached beneath her body to frig herself at the same time, doubling the pleasure. Having her two fuck holes serviced was incredible.

Emma fell flat on the bed, ass up in the air, shoved down by a frantic Linc. The rate of his strokes had increased as he fucked her anally.

"Fucking amazing! Be honest. You love it!"

"Uuuum, ooooh! Guess so."

Linc was delighted with the pleasure of fucking Emma Watson in the ass. The feel of her tight anus wrapped around his cock was beyond words. The way it sucked and squeezed his aching cock as he pulled out and back in was almost painful.

"Oh." She moaned when he pulled out suddenly.

Before she knew what was happening, Linc pulled her around back, holding her in a reverse cowgirl position with her back to him. He held his dick up to her ass and speared her anally. With his hands about her tiny waist, he held her ass cheeks hard as he bounced her up and down on top of him.

"Donkey ride! Donkey ride!" He repeated over and over.

Emma was delirious, and moved her hand back down to her pussy and rubbed at her clit. He slammed up into her anus over and over. Then Linc reached around and pushed his hand on top of hers, forcing Emma to finger her muff even harder.

In this position, Emma's asshole was even tighter than before. Linc groaned as she ground her hips in small circles, corkscrewing his swollen cock. Seeing his fat head disappearing inside her tiny puckered hole, Linc felt his balls swell.

"Here it comes!"

"Nasty man! I hate nasty men!"

Emma lifted off just so, letting his bobbing cock search for her muff.

"Bitch! Put it back in at once!"

Emma shunted to and fro, air fucking as she made him sweat. She gripped his hose and ran it along her bedewed anus.

"Nasty man!"

She dipped her head and let him back inside her gaping asshole, hearing that obscene sound of him sliding up into her back door.

Again she fucked him with with an abundance of vigour and enthusiasm.

Finally he slammed up and stopped, and she felt his cock expand inside her ass. In a spur of the moment thing, Emma began moving her hips back and forth furiously. She also pushed into her pussy harder and she came in an orgasmic explosion.

"That's it for me."

At the precise moment of Linc's climax, Emma lifted off of him, leaving his throbbing hose to spit cum all over his own thighs and belly in a ruined orgasm.

"Oh, you bitch! You fucking cunt!"

Emma grinned with a tremendous sense of triumph over the King of Sex Games.

She watched with amusement as Linc desperately jacked himself off as he fired off three more weaker spurts.

"That it?" She asked sarcastically.

"Why? Why would you do that?"

Emma stood proud, arms in the air, and embracing an invisible rapt television audience.

"Because, I'm the Queen of Sex!"

Triumphant, Emma pranced around the room for the ever present cameras, basking in her victory.

She threw a thumb in the direction of the main door.

"Now. FUCK OFF!"

With his head down, Linc nodded and obliged her.

x

Emma showered and napped, before being rudely awakened once more.

"This is Big Brother. We are pleased to announce we have secured the presence of yet another honourable guest for the evening. Enjoy."

As Emma looked up, the door to the room opened to let in the larger than life form of Megan Thee Stallion!

"Holy shit!"

With feminism-first lyrics proclaiming pride in both her stature and sexuality, Houston rapper Megan Thee Stallion was fast becoming the body and sex positive rapper of our time. From her ferocious 2017 debut Stalli Freestyle, to enlisting Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign for a remix of the sweltering single that dominated 2019, Hot Girl Summer, the twenty-seven year old was proudly rewriting the rules.

Behind her were the seven other female celebrities who had joined the Big Brother house with Emma. All butt naked and horny to boot.

"Yo!" Proclaimed Megan with a serious pout of her ruby red lips.

"Someone round here being called the 'Queen of Sex?' Well she can kiss my fat ass. I's the only Queen in this house. And if anybody disagrees, well tell 'em I'm gonna shit in their hair!"

to be continued...

12