Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I gasped and erupted.

"Oh, fuck," growled Derrick as he came in her asshole.

We flooded the bimbo-nun with our cum. Sister Evelyn Maria looked so happy as she bounced on me, her big boobs heaving before me. Her black veil rustled around her shoulders as she suckled at my dick with her hot cunt.

Derrick grunted as he enjoyed the anal nun's hot asshole. I loved the pleasure sweeping through me. The stars flashed across my eyes as the heat rushed through me. It was an incredible moment. I grunted with each eruption of cum into her pussy.

I filled her to the brim with my jizz. I growled out my pleasure as she trembled through her bliss. I erupted one more time into her as Derrick panted behind her. He shuddered and pulled his dick out of her asshole, a smile on his face.

"Dirty dickie!" squealed Sister Bethany Anne.

She had already finished with her men. The delights were changing. This time, I got sucked off by Sister Abby Marjorie as she rode Hank's cock while Tim fucked Sister Bethany Anne in the pussy. It was wild. Sister Evelyn Maria sucked off Derrick's cock while Keith fucked her cunt.

It was so wild. My phone dinged as we shared the sluts. We all had a go at them. It was incredible. By the end, I had a list of notifications.

Oral Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her mouth and one with her pussy! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

Anal Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her asshole and one with her pussy! 2 Faith Crystal

Parishioner received titty fuck from Titty Nun while you fucked her pussy! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Titty Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her tits and one with her asshole! 2 Faith Crystals

Oral Nun sucks a parishioner's dick clean of a bimbo's ass while another parishioner fucks her asshole! 2 Faith Crystals.

Parishioner enjoys Anal Nun's asshole while she rides your cock! 1 Faith Crystal

Oral Nun sucks a parishioner's dick clean of a bimbo's ass while another parishioner fucks her asshole! 2 Faith Crystals.

Anal Nun sucks a parishioner's dick clean of a bimbo's ass while another parishioner fucks her pussy! 2 Faith Crystals

I was up to 37 Faith Crystals. I grinned at the total and looked at the men. "If any of you think your wife's are cheating, bring them to confession tomorrow."

"Yes, Father," the men said, smiling. Things were changing at my church.

To be continued...