Biology Study Session Turns Sexual

Story Info
Not even a gay man could cock block me from her feet.
1.9k words
4.38
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my favorite class of the day: biology. But not for the actual class, but because Lauren was in that class. She sat one row in front and one seat to the right of me. Which means I get a perfect view of her feet. She's around 5'6 with straight brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and makeup that always looks fantastic. She's petite and has what looks to be size six feet. I transferred from another school, but my biology credit didn't.

Since I already passed the course in another school, I spent most of the class staring at her feet. She almost always wore flip flops and had pink painted toes. She moved her feet a lot, so it was always s great show. Her soles looked so smooth and pink; I wish I could just know what they smelled like.

Towards the end of class, the professor mentioned the midterm that was coming up, and urged us to study hard and perhaps find a study partner. She immediately looked to her left to the guy sitting next to her and in front of me. They always talked and I was jealous of him. But then she turned around and made eye contact with me.

"Do you want to join our group? We were going to study at my house on Saturday," she asked. My heart fluttered; I was not expecting that at all. I never even knew she noticed me.

"Uh, yeah sure," I replied trying to keep my cool.

"Awesome, this is Tanner, give me your number and I'll make a group chat for us," she exclaimed. I introduced myself to Tanner and gave her my number. "See you Saturday," she said and got up to leave.

Saturday could not come soon enough; all I could think about was being close to Lauren and her feet. I was kind of upset that kid Tanner would be there, but at least I could hopefully get some good views up close of her soles.

Saturday arrived and I got the text with her address. I drove over there and parked in front of her house by the curb. It was a beautiful white 2 story house and a large entryway and nice yard. She obviously came from a family with some money.

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a barefooted Lauren who welcomed me inside. I stared at her feet while she guided me to her basement where Tanner was already on the couch with his biology materials on the table in front of him. I sat in the far corner of the L-Shaped couch and started to take out my study materials. Lauren sat between me and Tanner with her legs under her and soles facing towards me. Her soles were pink and wrinkly, and I just wanted to stick my face into them.

We studied for about an hour, most of which I already knew from taking the class before. I would steal glances at Lauren's soles and toes as often as I could. After around an hour, Tanner had to use the restroom, so he went upstairs.

Lauren and I started to talk a bit when she said something I was not expecting.

"Tanner has a major crush on you," She said with a giggle.

"Oh wow, I uhm, I'm not gay," I say back caught off guard.

"Oh, believe me I know, I see you staring at me all the time, you like feet, right? Maybe we can work something out after we study," She says with a slight smirk.

I felt my face turn hot and my pants start to stir a bit. I heard the basement door open and Tanner start down the stairs, so I couldn't question any further. I, of course, had a hard time focusing for the next 20 minutes or so. I asked where the bathroom was, and she told me it was down the hall on the right when I went upstairs.

When I got into the bathroom all I could think about was what she meant by "work something out". What extent would I go to get to Lauren? Specifically, her feet. They were for sure talking about a plan down there while I'm up here. I decided to just let whatever happens, happen and walked back downstairs. Lauren had a smile on her face as if they were just talking about it.

I sat down in my spot and waited for their next move. Surprisingly, they just went back to studying, but with one major difference. Lauren's feet were in plain view and were very active. She was obviously trying to turn me on, and it was working. Tanner then offered to make us drinks. I knew where this was going to go but I was down for anything at this point.

Lauren asked for a vodka cranberry and I asked for a Jack and coke. He went to the bar on the other side of the basement and started fixing us all drinks. Lauren then swings her feet toward me and places them in my lap. My cock starts to grow under her feet, and she can definitely feel it. She giggles and starts to rub her feet on my cock lightly. I lean back and close my eyes and try to stifle a moan. I look down and see her beautiful pink toes moving back and forth on my pants.

Tanner returns with drinks and doesn't even bat an eye at what's going on in my lap. He hands me and Lauren our drinks and goes back to the bar for his. I take a sip and put it on the table and Lauren does the same. She takes her feet off my lap and goes to pull my pants down. She then pulls my underwear down and places her cold soft feet on my rock-hard cock which makes me flinch. He doesn't start to rub though, and I hear Tanner coming back. He stands at the arm of the couch closest to me and takes a sip of his drink.

"I will do whatever you want with my feet, but first, Tanner needs to get off. Then he can join in on you," Lauren says with a giggle. Tanner was already starting to pull his pants down next to me.

At this point I was so horny I would do anything to cum on her feet. I looked over to Tanner and saw his cock, already hard was out just around a foot away from my face. It was about 2 inches smaller than mine but was a good-looking cock. I grabbed his 5-inch shaft and started stroking it and he moaned loudly.

"Don't worry baby, I'll cum quick for you," he said seductively. He grabbed my head and guided it toward his shaft. I was nervous, I had never done this before. I opened my mouth and took his cock slowly into it. He moaned loudly and started to buck his hips, doing most of the work for me.

Lauren was just sitting there with her feet resting on my bare cock, just teasing me. Every once and a while she would scrunch her toes causing me to moan onto Tanners cock, which he enjoyed very much. I kept bobbing my head in his cock for another few minutes, just hoping it would be my turn soon.

Then he started breathing heavy and his cock started to swell. He moaned loudly and pushed my head down onto his cock forcefully and blasted the back of my throat with cum. I swallowed every drop, not that I really had a choice because he was holding my head so hard.

He rubbed his hand through my hair and pulled his cock out of my mouth slowly.

"Now it's your turn," Lauren said as she started to stroke my cock with her feet.

I moaned loudly as her feet started up and down my cock, finally reliving the tease of them resting there for so long. Her soles are incredibly soft and glide over my cock with ease. I look over to Lauren and see her smile seductively at me. She leans forward and spits on my cock to lube it up. She places her right foot against my stomach and uses her left to rub my cock vigorously. After a few seconds the spit dried up and she switched back to using both feet around my cock and pumping up and down.

Tanner knelt down next to me watching closely, obviously wishing he could taste me. I decided to be bold and seize the moment:

"You can help if you want Tanner," I said and without hesitation I felt a warm mouth wrap around the head of my shaft, all while Lauren was still using her feet to jack me off. The sensations were incredible, Tanner was lubing up my cock while Lauren was stroking it with her skilled feet.

"My legs are getting tired, Tanner, I'm going to join you down there," Lauren says and removes her feet from my cock and kneels down next to Tanner in front of me.

Tanner takes his mouth off my cock and starts to lick my balls, giving the shaft to Lauren who takes it softly into her mouth. I am in heaven at this point, trying not to cum too fast so this will last longer. Tanner moves on from my balls to my taint and the pleasure intensified, this was the first time anyone has done that to me.

He comes up and starts to share my shaft with Lauren, with his lips on one side and her on the other. In unison they go up and down my shaft, jerking me off with their lips causing me to moan again loudly. I was close to cumming, but I wanted Lauren to finish me off alone.

"I'm close, Lauren I want you to finish me," I said, barely getting the words out through the intense pleasure I was feeling. They both let go of my cock and Lauren got back on the couch, while Tanner stayed kneeling in front of me. She swung her feet around and placed her soles directly on my face and inhaled her scent. Her soft soles smelled faintly of sweat and whatever lotion she used the night before.

She took my cock into her hand and started to stroke; the combination was too much for me. I felt myself getting ready to cum and inhaled her scent deeper. Lauren must have known I was close because she shoved her feet harder onto my face, rubbing them all over. Tanner got into position to take my cumshot to his face.

I bucked my hips and let out a massive cumshot that hit Tanner square in the face. Rope after rope painted Tanner's face. I'm breathing hard into her feet while her hand is still jerking off my cock. She even gasped at the sheer volume of cum covering her friends face. When my orgasm finally subsided, she gave my face one last rub of her feet before removing them, as well as one last toe suck before getting up and getting a towel for Tanner.

After we all cleaned up, I packed my stuff up to leave. I thanked her for her time and exited her house and walked to my car. Just as I was about to pull away, I got a text from Lauren that made my cock hard again.

"Next time, Tanner doesn't have to be there. I also expect some reciprocation ;)"