Black Cuckolds in Modern Times

Story Info
Black man watches black wife with white guy.
1.4k words
3.62
37.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Contrarily to what most people believe, black men and black women living in the modern-day United States of America are just as sexually adventurous as their Caucasian counterparts. Swinging, cuckolding, wanton male bisexuality, steamy lesbian trysts, African-Americans do it all. Absolutely nothing is too taboo to explore when consenting adults throw caution to the wind and decide to push the boundaries of sexual experimentation. Don't believe us? See for yourselves.

"Tonight, I am cuckolding you," Nora said, smiling wickedly at her husband Evan Johnson as she began sucking on Joshua Winston's thick white cock. The dreadlocked young black woman caressed the White Bull's heavy balls as she sucked him off right in front of her six-foot-tall, handsome and strongly built African-American husband. Taking a deep breath, Evan sat on the couch, seemingly impassively watching his wife Nora Hale-Johnson get it on with another man. A man who happened to be their close friend Joshua Winston, from their college days at the University of Massachusetts in the City of Boston.

"Suck it real deep, bitch," Joshua said, and the tall, red-haired, green-eyed grabbed Nora by the back of her neck as she sucked his balls. Watching Nora gag on Joshua's pale cock, Evan felt conflicting emotions. On the one hand, he was turned on that his most forbidden fantasy, cuckolding in reverse, was happening. On the other hand, this was his lady doing another guy in front of him!

"Oh I love the way you taste, Joshua," Nora paused to say, and she winked at Evan before she resumed sucking on Joshua's cock. Nora sucked that big ole white cock with gusto, and Evan watched her deep-throat Joshua like her life depended on it. Joshua stood there, smiling as Nora sucked him off. He couldn't believe he was getting sucked off by his buddy Evan's wife. Oh, well. Never one to refuse an opportunity come his way, Joshua agreed to help make Nora and Evan's fantasy come true.

"Oh fuck, this is fucked up but I'm hard," Evan said, and he unzipped his pants, and freed his long and thick ebony dick. Nora smiled at Evan and continued sucking Joshua's thick white cock. The lively, sinfully sexy young African-American woman continued working her magic on the ginger-headed stud until Joshua cried out in warning, and she knew he was about to cum.

"Cum on my face, my white knight," Nora said, licking her lips and Joshua groaned and came, his dick blasting its load all over her lovely face. Evan masturbated as he watched the white man cum all over his pretty black wife's face. Nora eagerly licked the length of Joshua's pale cock, draining him of every last drop of his cum. Joshua sighed happily and stroked Nora's dreadlocked hair and then gave Evan the thumbs up sign.

"Evan, bro, your wife sucks white dick like a pro, I'm going to fuck the hell out of her," Joshua said, grinning, and Nora flashed him a wicked smile. Evan's heart skipped a beat as Nora got on all fours, shaking that big dark brown booty of hers from side to side like a pendulum of temptation. Joshua smacked Nora's big ass, causing the sultry young black woman to purr like a kitten.

"Come take that black ass of mine, you sexy white man," Nora said, and she flashed her husband Evan a smile before spreading her ass cheeks for Joshua, who stroked his big white cock and nodded in approval. Nora grabbed a bottle of Aloe cream and tossed it to Joshua, who grinned and rolled it on his dick and also smeared some on her puckered asshole.

"I'm going to invade your black hole like an astronaut, right in front of your cuckolded husband," Joshua said, and he slapped Nora's big bum and winked at Evan. Evan watched as Joshua pressed his dick against Nora's asshole. Evan's heart skipped a beat. Was Joshua really about to fuck Nora up the ass? Nora never let Evan do that! Gripping Nora's wide hips, Joshua eased his pale dick into her asshole. Giving Evan the middle finger, Joshua began fucking Nora up the ass.

"Oh fuck, Josh, your dick feels so huge in my ass!" Nora purred, and Joshua slapped her ass even as the big-bottomed black woman's tight butt hole swallowed his pale cock. Joshua began to fuck Nora with gusto, sliding his pale dick into the forbidden depths of his buddy Evan's wife's asshole. The look on Evan's face was absolutely priceless, and Joshua, playing the role of the White Bull to the max, drank it in most eagerly.

"Evan, how does it feel to watch your black wife get fucked by a white man?" Joshua taunted, and he slapped Nora's big dark ass for emphasis even as he plunged his dick even deeper inside her tight, hot, and pulsating asshole. The sight of his lovely chocolate-hued wife getting fucked in the ass by a white man right in front of him disturbed Evan and also turned him on at the same time. His dick hardened as he watched Joshua fuck Nora up the ass. The white dude grabbed Nora's dreads and yanked her head back while fucking her up the ass.

"Joshua, I've got to fart and your big white cock is blocking it," Nora said, and Joshua laughed and then, moments later, Evan winced as he heart Nora fart with Joshua's dick up her butt. Joshua, clearly beyond shame or disgust, continued fucking Nora, drilling his pale dick into her butt hole while a stunned Evan looked on, completely flabbergasted. After fucking Nora's asshole for a good while, Evan pulled his dick out of her.

"That was the best damn fucking I ever had," Nora said, laughing almost hysterically as she slumped to the carpeted floor, her gorgeous, chocolate-hued, voluptuous body covered with sweat. Joshua sighed happily and winked at Nora, then smiled at Evan, who masturbated furiously, and then came moments later. The brother got so turned on by what he'd just seen that he came like never. At last, Evan's cuckold fantasy had come true!

"Glad I was able to help you guys out," Joshua said, and he smiled at Evan and Nora, and the three long-time friends had a glass of wine then sat down and talked things over. Nora spoke at great length about how much fun she had, as a black woman, getting fucked by a white man in front of her handsome, well-educated black husband. Well, Evan and Joshua wanted to have some fun of their own too.

"Nora, I'm glad you had fun with Joshua, but now I want to try him," Evan said and as a shocked Nora looked on, Evan grabbed Joshua's pale dick and began sucking on it. Nora sat there, stunned. Even though she'd always suspected that her sexy, masculine husband Evan might have bisexual tendencies, she wasn't expecting anything of the sort from him. Not so blatantly anyways.

"I'm the modern white man, I don't discriminate based on race or gender, I fuck black men AND black women," Joshua said, smiling at Nora as Evan sucked his big white cock. Once Evan got Joshua's dick nice and hard, the two young men got busy. Grabbing the same bottle of Aloe cream that Joshua used on his wife Nora, Evan applied it on Joshua's dick.

"Well, I am shocked but turned on," Nora said, and amazingly, the young African-American began fingering her already wet cunt while watching her black husband get it on with a white man. Grinning, Joshua put Evan on all fours and worked his hard dick into the black man's tight asshole. Just like that, Joshua began fucking the burly black stud right in front of his lusty black wife Nora, drilling his white cock deep inside of Evan.

"I love the feel of your thick white cock up my black ass, fuck me harder than you fucked my wife," Evan said, stroking his chocolate dick as Joshua drilled him. Laughing, Joshua smacked Evan's ass and buried his white cock deep inside of him. Nora watched the action, both stunned and turned on. Hard and fast Joshua pumped his dick into Evan's ass, fucking him with gusto until he came. The moment Joshua's pale dick eased out of Evan's dark ass, Nora began sucking Evan's dick while stroking Joshua's cock.

"This was fun, folks, but I've got work in the morning," Joshua said, and then he joined Nora and Evan in a quick shower, before hitting the road. Evan and Nora waved Joshua goodbye, and then headed to the bedroom. Like the modern happy black couple that they are, Evan and Nora Johnson made passionate love, and then fell asleep in each other's arms. They're happy as can be. A couple with no secrets and wondrous intimacy...and a shared love for white dick!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've given a few black women half breed babys,they wanted my 11 inch bwc any time I was horny

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Great story...the last line says it all ... NO secrets...none of the behind the back crap... do it together in the same room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice i fucked my black boss wife years ago when he away use to fuck her without condom until one she say she having my baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice

I am was a white bull for 2 years and think that I father one of her kids

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

For 2 years I was the White boyfriend/Bull to a Married black woman. Her Husband and I were good friends. He had been in the Swinger lifestyle since he was 19 when he fucked his white best friends mom (with the husband watching and masturbating). He had about 15 years experience as a Black bull for interracial cuckolding. Then he married a beautiful Jamaican woman. The term Ebony Goddess barely does her justice. They had been married about 5 years when he Learned her secret. Ya see, she had a fetish for white men and big white dick. She went nuts watching interracial porn with Black women and white men. Rather than be angry or upset about it he got curious and then later excited. They put an Add on AFF and I responded. At first they passed me over for another guy as our goals didn't quite mesh. But then the dude didn't pan out and they contacted me. We arranged to meetup to see if we clicked and sparks flew instantly between her and me. As with him? Him and I got along great. And since my equipment is larger than average she was more than ready to experience her first big White Cock that night! And I gave it to her 4 times, each time busting my nut inside her, bareback. God she was just unreal! Her pussy like a tight, hot velvet glove I couldn't get enough of. We would get together every few weeks but she wanted more and so did I. Eventually I was seeing her every other day. One time hubby invited me over while she was still asleep in her bed, told me to get naked and fuck her. In their bed. He stayed long enough to watch me slip inside her and wake her up with a pleasant surprise. Then he went to work. We spent the day in bed together. A few times we did MFM but most of the time it was just her and me.

But emotions can be tricky things. I started to develop real feelings for her. And she had real ones for me. But neither one of us wanted to jeopardize her Marriage (nor my friendship with him) So all 3 of us sat down and talked about it like rational adults. He gave his blessing for us to pursue a relationship so long as we were discreet. He confessed to 'really' getting off on the cuckold/Hotwife thing and especially when he video tapped out sessions. He said he now understood the White Husbands better whose wives he fucked.

They also took her off birth control. Said the real danger and fear of her getting knocked up and having an interracial baby got her pussy soaping and excited him to no end. That one worried me as I was used to depositing my loads inside her hot coffee. We had been seeing each other about a year by that point. And for the next year her and I got together often, sometimes every day when I wasn't in the feild. God...some of the best sex I've EVER had. Black women truly are amazing. And I have developed a real fondness for them.

She was always ready to play. The word no did not exist for her white owner and she felt it was a waste of my seed if it wasnt in her pussy or in her belly. Yes, she called me her White Daddy, owner and Master. And on a few role plays we did she LOVED the whole Master/Slave dynamic. That particular kink kinda disturbed me, she knew it did, so we saved it for special occasions.

Then she popped pregnant. And both Hubby and I were pretty sure its mine. I offered to step up and help support it but he said no dice. His wife, his responsibility. He wasn't mad or upset (cause him and I talked one on one more than once and I was sure it would get physical. But he privately got off on it.) 2 months later he got a great job offer he couldn't refuse and accepted it. He left to set everything up, which would take about a month ( he purposely took 2 months) in order for us to have more time together. Our love making if anything increased in intensity and frequency. She often told me she was in love with me and wanted me to follow them once my time in the service came to an end. She wanted her two men in her life. But I had a deployment coming up. I would survive that one and the next 3 that followed. And by the time I left the service many years had gone by and life had moved on. Just wasn't meant to be but I cherished the time I had with them.

They're still in the lifestyle. I think she has several white guys on call for sex out there, and they're still doing the Hotwife/Cuckold thing. No emotional attachments this time though. I think once they came off the 'high' of that experience they realized it was just too dangerous to their Marriage. I certainly agree. We keep in touch via email (neither are on Facebook). He actually came back to the East coast to handle a relative's death a few months back. I offered my place and he stayed for a week. It was like having a good friend back as we hung out and talked of old times.

Nothing has ever been said of the child directly. I was almost afraid to ask outright though I DO know it's a little girl and from some things he's hinted its probably not mine. They've made it clear I'm more than welcome to visit them and stay in their home (and in his wife) should I visit them. Which I am planning to do in a few months.

But yes, Black Couples can and do get into the Swinger scene. And not all Black men are Doms and Bulls. Some are Stags and Cucks. I had my eyes opened to how many are actually out there. WAY more than you think.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bride Wore White Black bride cheats with 4 white men at her wedding.in Interracial Love
Mrs. Auden's Weakness Professional Black wife & mother surrenders to lust.in Interracial Love
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Sexy Sistah Likes Her Trash White Black social worker finds satisfaction with hung redneck.in Interracial Love
More Stories