Blackmailed Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Stan and I are going on the cruise tonight, though our reservations are at the Bombay Club Indian restaurant. We could change them though if you wanted us to stick around. We both like seafood."

"Could you? That would be marvelous!"

"Sure. Not an issue." She raised her voice. "Stan, change our reservations to Barefoot at the Beach tonight and make sure they know we'll be dining with Brooke and Tanner Mason."

"No problem, honey," Stan replied. "I'll take care of it right away." He pulled out his phone and changed things around.

"Thank you, Kathy," I said. "I really appreciate your help." I gave her a quick hug.

"We should probably put more suntan lotion on," Katherine said. "The sun is brutal in the sub-tropics. I can put some on your back if you'll put some on mine."

"I'd be happy to help given what you're doing for me."

"Let's dry off. It will go on better on dry skin."

I nodded and we both climbed out of the water. It appeared Tanner was already giving Stan some golf tips before tomorrows game. We both dried off and I rubbed some lotion on Kathy's back, including the back of her legs, then handed her the lotion so she could apply it to her front. She smeared a lot over her breasts which were whiter than the rest of her, though she did have some tan going on them, unlike mine which were whiter than cream. After Kathy finished her front, she started on my back.

"You haven't gotten into the habit of going topless like most everyone else around here," Kathy said.

"I did notice many of the women do go without their brassieres," I said. "I'm not sure I could do it, though. I'm fairly modest."

"I think most of them are showing off their new boob jobs," Kathy laughed. "Some of them still have the redness where their incisions were."

"Have you had a boob job?" I asked.

Kathy laughed. "No, honey. Mother Nature gave me these boobs. I swear it's the reason Stan married me. He's a boob man through and through. He really liked yours yesterday."

"I think Tanner likes yours too. I saw his eyes light up when he saw them."

"You don't care if he looks at them?" Kathy asked.

"I don't mind if he looks at beautiful women. I tell him he can look all he wants, but never touch."

"Do you mind if I undo your top for a minute. I should really put some lotion under the straps for when they shift position."

"Okay." I felt Kathy undo the hook in the back and I held my hands over my breasts so my top wouldn't drop off. She pulled the top straps over my shoulder and greased them, then put more lotion over where my back strap went. When she finished, she refastened the hook and readjusted my shoulder strap.

"You really have nothing to be modest about," Kathy said. "You have really beautiful breasts. I should know. I got a good look at them yesterday. You should be proud of them; high, firm and perky."

"Thank you, I think."

"Darling, never refuse a complement just because it comes from a woman. We know women's bodies better than men do. If I say you have great breasts, you do. A man will say it just to get in your pants. A woman will be more honest about it."

She finished up my back and gave me the lotion to do my front. I finished up and this time we lay down in the lounges, wanting to stay dry and get some sun. I don't know what the men were talking about now, but they seemed to be getting along well. Being so close to Tanner, we couldn't talk about my problems anymore, but I didn't want to. I wanted to forget about them. The fact my blackmailer could be watching me bothered me. There was no one nearby, and I hadn't seen anyone with binoculars, which would be crude around a pool with a lot of topless women.

"Honey." I looked up at Tanner, shading my eyes. "Stan and I are going to get more drinks. Do you want something?"

"A gin and tonic," I said.

Kathy told Stan, "I want the biggest umbrella fruit drink they sell."

"You got it, babe," Stan said. "We'll be right back."

"Try not to ogle too many of the new boob jobs, Stan. It's impolite to stare."

Stan laughed. "Fat chance."

Stan and Tanner left and my text tone went off again. I decided to ignore it. It went off again.

"Aren't you going to check to see if it's your blackmailer again?" Kathy asked

"I don't want to know. That's why I'm ignoring it."

"It might help you determine how close he's watching you. It's odd if he's texting you right after Tanner left for drinks."

"I suppose you're right." I got my phone out of the beach bag and looked at the texts. They were from Tiffany.

How's Sandals? Is St. Lucia's nice?

How's married life treating you? Did our instruction help you out?

"It's not him. It's my best friend, Tiffany; The Maid of Honor."

"She one of the girls you don't know if you can trust anymore?"

"Yes. There were nine of my closest friends at the party. Tiffany I knew from junior high. The rest of them since college. Every one of them I've known at least six years, except Tanner's sister. I've known her for a year. One of them had to be taking pictures. I thought at first it might have been someone with a telephoto lens through Tiffany's windows, but the angle was wrong from where I was sitting. The windows were directly in front of me and the picture was shot from the side."

"You didn't see anyone on a phone or camera?"

"No, Tiffany collected all of them as soon as we arrived," I said. "I never saw anyone with one."

"Hmm. Obviously, they didn't all get collected. Does Tiffany have a security system with cameras?"

"I know she has a security system. I don't know about cameras."

"She's texting you. Why don't you ask her?"

"Just blurt it out? If she's the one, she'll know why I'm asking. If she's not, she'll wonder why I'm asking."

"Do you have a security system in the place you're going to live with Tanner?"

"No."

"Have a conversation with her. Tell her you're thinking of getting a security system for your place and ask her about hers."

A good plan. I responded to her texts.

Sandals is marvelous. We're having a great time. Everything is beautiful, top of the line. Our bungalow is very romantic. Getting a lot of use. Married life has been a joy. Tanner has been very sweet and loving. My first time was cowgirl, so thanks for the advice. We've been through most of the other positions you showed me.

I waited to see if she would respond. Two minutes later, another text.

Didn't interrupt anything good, did I?

No, at pool with another couple around our age we met under funny circumstances. Will tell you later.

Good. Wouldn't want to bother you in the act. I figured mid-afternoon best chance of non coitus interuptus.

Ha ha. LMAO. A quick question?

What?

Tanner and I are thinking of security system for our apartment. Do you like yours?

You're wasting time talking about security systems? I'm disappointed. Mine's good. Efficient. Not too expensive.

The business of life still needs to be addressed. Can't have sex all the time. Tanner's good, but not that good. Do you have security cameras?

On scale of 1-10, how good is he? No cameras. Wouldn't trust security guys not to look when I'm having fun.

Tanner's an 11. Very satisfied woman here. ;)

An 11. I knew you snagged a good one. Does he U?

I didn't know what she was referring to and showed it to Kathy. "What does she mean here?"

Kathy looked at it and said, "She's asking if Tanner licks pussy. The capital U is supposed to represent a tongue." She handed the phone back.

"I thought a capital U represented 'You' in text shorthand."

"It's a matter of context. If the word 'You' is appropriate in the context of the conversation, it would be a 'you'. Here, you're talking about sex and it makes no sense to say 'Does he you.' By the way, in a sexual context, capital O is you suck cock."

I answered her text. Yes he does.

I'm so jealous. Tell me all about it when you get home.

Later.

I put the phone away. "No cameras, she says."

"So you still don't have a clue."

"Nope."

Stan and Tanner returned with our drinks. Stan handed Kathy a hollowed out pineapple with a straw and an umbrella. I got a tall, thin glass with my gin and tonic, condensation thick on the side.

"Hey, honey," Tanner said, "Stan has his Coast Guard motorboat certificate. He's offered to take us out in a boat in a couple days. Would you like to do that?"

"Sure. Sounds fun. I'm game." Anything to take me out of the reach of my blackmailer would be high on my list. "By the way, who was the other couple who was on the boat with you yesterday?"

"Some other people we met a few days ago. They're named the Ortega's and they're from Miami. They had to go back home today," Stanley said. "Yesterday was like our final good bye."

Stan and Tanner quit talking sports and we spent more time getting to know them. Stan was quite funny and he had some good stories about some of his patients, but thankfully, he didn't mention any names. I would have been mortified to know my doctors were talking about me like that. He kept their anonymity, so it could have been anyone or no one.

"What the most bizarre problem you ever had to deal with?" Tanner asked.

"Oh, that's an easy one. A guy came in with a light bulb stuck in his ass; a sixty watt incandescent. I think it got put in his rectum after he got fucked hard in the ass and his anus was still a little loose. But his anus closed up again and he couldn't pull it out without risking the glass breaking inside his rectum. They guy couldn't even risk sitting down without breaking it. He was either lying on his stomach or standing until we found a way to get it out."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Laughed my ass off is what I did. I got a proctologist from down the hall to come in and take a look. He came back with a speculum type device. He had to spread that poor asshole as wide as the light bulb before he could pull it out, wider actually, since the speculum had no give in it to not shatter the bulb. The poor guy was in agony, but the proc didn't think we had time to bring him to an OR and gas him. He could finally get a forceps in and grasp the metal base and pull it out. He told the guy not to do something so stupid again and gave him some pills for the pain and gave him an adult diaper to wear until his anus closed up again. Said it might be anywhere from a few hours to a day, depending on the elasticity."

"That is pretty bizarre," Tanner said.

"People put all kinds of things in their ass, bottles, gerbils..."

"Gerbils?" I asked, "those mice like animals?"

"Oh, yeah," Stan replied. "There's a rumor floating round that actor Richard Gere did the gerbil thing. I don't know if it's true, but if it was, it might explain why he and Cindy Crawford didn't stay married."

I thought of some furry creature in my bottom and shivered. Everyone noticed and laughed.

"I highly recommend you don't put anything in your ass bigger than a cock," Kathy said.

"Not you too?" I said. "What is it about anal sex? Why does anyone want to stick a cock in your butt?"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," Kathy said.

"It's not high on the list of things I want to try," I said. "I think I'll pass."

"You don't know what you're missing," she insisted. "It's nice."

"I've never been shot or pepper maced either, so I don't know what I'm missing with them, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to be shot or maced. Seems like having something shoved up my ass can go in the same category of things I'll pass on."

Stan put a hand on Tanner's shoulder. "I'm so sorry to hear it, man." Everyone but me laughed.

Tanner put his hand on my leg and said, "She's willing to do most everything else, and do so eagerly. I have no complaints. She's just started having sex. Maybe some day she changes her mind."

"Don't hold your breath, Tanner," I said. "I don't want you dying of asphyxiation."

Everyone laughed that time.

"It's getting close to 4:30," Tanner said. "Does everyone have their resort casual wear, or do you need to get sandals or tops?"

"We were actually planning on going to the Bombay Club," Kathy said. "It has the same dress code as Barefoot. Come on, Brooke, let's rinse the suntan lotion off."

"Since Stan and Kathy gave up their plans for the Bombay Club tonight," I said to Tanner, "we should go with them to Bombay another evening, unless you don't like Indian food."

"I like Indian okay," Tanner replied. "Sounds like a date."

We went into the pool and started rubbing off the lotion as well as we could. The men both joined us and Tanner took the opportunity to hug and kiss me a little. He even rubbed my ass a little under the water where it wasn't too obvious. When we got out, we put on our shirts, tops and whatever else we needed to get presentable. Kathy still didn't put on a bra, but her shirt was opaque and other than her nipples being prominently hard under her blouse, looked quite presentable.

Barefoot on the Beach was within walking distance and we strolled along. I liked Stan and Kathy. I'd just met them and they seemed like pleasant people. Kathy seemed a little more open to things than I was, but in that regard, she wasn't different from the rest of my friends. I was the most staid and stodgy of all my friends. I couldn't expect everyone else to be as conservative as I was.

At the restaurant, Tanner and I shared a lobster bisque as an appetizer. Kathy and Stan split the fish and seafood ceviche. For the main course, Tanner ordered the grilled Blue Marlin steak with island succotash, grilled tomato and creole sauce. I had the seared tuna steak with teriyaki sauce and pineapple relish. Kathy had grilled chicken breast with root vegetable-lentil stew and rosemary jus, and Stan had the sautéed shrimp with Scotch Bonnet infused coconut sauce. The waiter popped corks on a bottle of white and red wines and we all felt pretty good by the time we finished supper. Three of us had apple tarts for dessert. Kathy had the Kahlua coffee coco cream cake. I shared bites with her. We had a good time at dinner telling each other amusing stories. I was becoming more and more relaxed around them. It was funny that we'd met when they saw Tanner and I having sex, but the circumstances of our meeting seemed to matter less and less.

The sunset cruise was beautiful. The seas fairly calm, the sunset spectacular, the drinks frosty. A few of the other women went topless, so of course, Kathy did too. Tanner encouraged me to remove my top, but I told him in no uncertain terms I wouldn't and he didn't push. I was already concerned what my blackmailer would have me do tomorrow and didn't need additional worries. I still wondered if he watched me and I didn't want to give the bastard the satisfaction of looking at my breasts if I didn't have to. Kathy seemed to understand my reluctance because she didn't mention anything either. Despite the chill facing me tomorrow, I tried to have the best time I could. Another couple of drinks later, and I started to be concerned I might have a hangover tomorrow, so I planned for aspirin and lots of water before I went to bed tonight.

"Stan, you're a doctor. Why does alcohol give you a hangover and why does water and aspirin before sleeping help ease tomorrow's hangover?" I asked.

"Ahh, good question, grasshopper," Stan said, in a fake Chinese voice. "There are a few reasons for hangover. One, alcohol is a diuretic, causing you to urinate more and dehydrate, causing you to lose valuable vitamins and minerals. That is usually the reason for the raging headache. Your body blood vessels constrict from the dehydration, causing less blood and oxygen in the brain, which attempts to compensate by dilating your brain blood vessels. It is important to drink lots of water before bedtime to give body chance to rehydrate, and it helps to take vitamin B6 and potassium to counter the loss of electrolytes. Pedialyte also works well.

"Another factor thought to cause hangover symptoms is the build-up of acetaldehyde's, which is a by-product of the body's metabolism of alcohol. It's considered to be around thirty times more toxic than the alcohol itself. A third factor is the presence of some compounds called congeners which are either a product of fermentation, or added to the beverage afterward. Generally, the more congeners, the worse the hangover. A general rule of thumb is the darker the beverage, the more congeners it has. Gin and vodka have less, bourbon, scotch and brandy have more. But be careful taking aspirin and acetaminophen, both can hurt the stomach or liver which the alcohol already has in an uproar, but two aspirin should be okay if you don't have an ulcer."

"Thank you, Doctor Wright."

"Because I'm never wrong," Stan quipped. "I love when people call me Doctor Wright."

We all laughed. "Stick with gin and tonics then if I'm going to drink a lot?" I asked.

"Why not. It might also help with any bouts of malaria," Stan said.

"I knew there was a reason I liked them."

When the cruise was over, I hugged both of them. Stan agreed to swing by and pick Tanner up for their golf game at 9:30 and Kathy was going to come with him. Tanner thought it was so we could go shopping or hang out, but we were hoping the blackmailer would leave me alone if I were with someone. What we did together other than that, I was totally indifferent to.

When we got back to the bungalow, Tanner took me from behind, hard. I don't know if it was all the topless women on the cruise, or Kathy specifically that aroused him, but he was driven, plunging into me hard and fast. The alcohol he'd been drinking all day slowed down Tanner's responsiveness. He didn't climax for a long time and kept banging me until I hurt. Despite his pounding, I orgasmed twice. He fell asleep soon after filling me with his sperm.

I was still restless, thinking of what I might have to do tomorrow, or was it today already, past midnight. I threw on a robe, got a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and took a couple aspirin. I didn't want to be hung over tomorrow morning, or I wanted to be completely drunk. I went out on the deck and got in one of the chairs and looked at the sea, sparkling in the moonlight. It was so beautiful. I fell asleep on the chaise, the sound of the water slapping the wood pilings music to my ears.

******