Blackmailed Bride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight."

Well, if we were going to go at least three times, he would probably want to use all three of my holes. My bottom was the most sore. If I did it first while he would orgasm more quickly, it would be best. My pussy was the next most sore, but if I did that next, he might want to use it again for the fourth time, when he'd really be lasting long. If I had to use any part of my body twice over, it would be my mouth which felt fine. So, ass, mouth, pussy and mouth, if I had a choice; and with him tied down, the choice was mine. I got the lube and carefully smeared it all over his cock and smeared some over my sphincter. I slowly lowered myself over his cock.

"Damn," Tanner said, "your ass is so tight."

Surprise, surprise, considering it was used hard twice today. I started moving slowly up and down his shaft. Hoping to hurry him along, I decided to ask about what he'd seen, thinking it might help trigger his arousal.

"So, tell me about this sex act you witnessed today," I said. "What did they do?"

"Well, the woman was completely naked and masked so you couldn't see the top of her head. Both of the men she was with were also masked, probably because they were putting on a public sex show. When I first saw them, she was facing the window, tied to this frame they put in the room right across from mine. One of the men was behind her and it looked like he was fucking her in the ass. The other man was in front of her and fucking her cunt. A total double penetration. Brad came into my office and saw them first and he called my attention to them. I looked and sure enough, they was plowing her pretty good. "

"Did she look like she was enjoying it?"

"It was hard to tell at first. I think she was angry to start, like she didn't think they'd be fucking her in public, be she seemed to get into it after awhile. Brad had a pair of binoculars in his office and he went and got them. Both men finished off in her and left her hanging there for awhile. With the binoculars, she looked close enough to touch. You could see their sperm running down her legs."

"How many people were watching her, do you think?"

"Before they were finished; I think the whole office saw at least some of it. Every office facing their window had five to ten people in it watching. Some of the women thought she was a total whore, but a couple of them said they wished it was them up there."

If they really knew what was happening to me, they probably wouldn't.

"What happened next?" As if I didn't know.

"The men rested for a bit, then started playing with her breasts and sex, giving everyone a show. You could tell she climaxed while he finger fucked her. Her whole body was quaking when she climaxed. Then, they had her suck them off, turned sideways so everyone could see their cocks disappearing into her mouth. I was so fucking hard while I watched. When they climaxed, they pulled out so you could see them cumming on her face. Her face was covered in cum after the both of them were done. The last guy she sucked scooped the cum off her face and fed it to her and she lapped it up. Ahh, fuck! I'm cumming."

Tanner had gone rigid as a board and his cock was pumping a load of his cream into my bowels. So far, my plan was working to perfection. It hadn't taken him long at all to cum. My ass would survive. I let him finish releasing his first discharge, then climbed off him and got a washcloth and towel. I soaped up the washcloth and washed him diligently clean before drying him off with the towel. I also used both to wipe off my ass as I wanted him to lick me later.

When we were both clean, I asked him what happened next before I lowered my mouth over his shaft and started getting him hard again.

"They both rested again, giving us a nice sideways profile of her. God, her tits were great, plump, firm, big stiff nipples, just like yours." Tanner was getting hard rapidly, reviewing it in his mind. I had to admit I was becoming aroused too, remembering. If Tanner had found out it was me, I would have been devastated, but knowing I was being fucked in front of him was twisted as hell. "Finally, they turned her around so her backside was facing us. Her butt was perfection, just like yours. One of the reasons I thought she looked like you. I couldn't believe she was letting herself be fucked in a window in front of everyone like that."

I hadn't let myself be fucked. If I'd known, I would have protested mightily. I might not have done it, willing to take the consequences. Oliver was so fucking aberrant. To double penetrate me in front of my husband and somehow manage to keep him ignorant of what was happening, was the dictionary definition of warped and perverted.

Tanner was moaning hard, ready to release again and I encouraged him by cupping his sack and fondling his balls. He stiffened again and I felt his salty cum flood my mouth. I stroked his cock to clean his pipes and lick it all up.

"You do that so well," Tanner gasped. "It's hard to imagine you were inexperienced in doing this when we were married."

I had gotten a lot more practice than just him. Spending ninety minutes at a glory hole greatly extends your repertoire of cock sucking.

"You've had enough fun for awhile, Mr. Mason. It's time you showed some appreciation to your wife for the wonderful time she's showing you." And the show I gave you this afternoon.

I positioned my pussy over his mouth and let him please me for awhile. He was really quite good, having had much more practice before we were married. He couldn't use his hands or fingers, but his tongue work was quite good and I let myself orgasm twice, covering his chin and lips with my pussy cum. I was kind enough to lick it off him when I was done. He was hard again. I put his stiff cock between my folds and slowly sank over his big shaft. Being in control made it much easier for me. I moaned, still hot from the marvelous cunt licking he'd provided.

"So tell me more. What else happened this afternoon?" I asked, panting a little.

"Where was I before I was interrupted by your delicious pussy?"

"Her backside was facing the window and you thought it looked like mine."

"Oh, yeah. One of the guys starts screwing her from the front. The other guy stayed out of the way for awhile so everyone could see, but finger fucking her ass while she was being fucked from the front. You could see even from the back when she orgasmed. God, it was hot. Finally, he pushed into her ass and they reamed her together for quite awhile. I don't know how many times she climaxed, but it looked like a lot. She really enjoyed a double fucking."

I orgasmed now, remembering how intense it was. I bent over Tanner's mouth and fed him one of my nipples, letting him suck the hard nubbin as I shivered in my release. My orgasm over, I sat back up on his cock.

"They let her hang awhile longer, letting us watch the cum leaking from both her holes before they packed up and left. I don't think I've ever seen anything so exciting in my life. It was so completely unexpected and so fucking crazy."

"Who do you suppose it was?" I asked. "She sounds like quite the slut."

"Don't know and don't care, but it was a hell of a show."

Tanner was bucking up on the bed, urging me to go faster and I accommodated his desire by speeding up. I orgasmed again, and Tanner followed as soon as my pussy started contracting over his cock.

"Mmm," I said. "That was wonderful, dear. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Can you suck me off again. I still feel I've got more to give you."

"I think I can grant your wish, Tanner. I'll clean your cock if you clean my kitty."

"No problem," he said.

I moved around into a sixty-nine and he started licking his cum from my cunt while I cleaned his cock and balls. I easily climaxed twice more while he licked me. Tanner was taking longer, needing more time to recover. After orgasming the second time and knowing my cunt was as clean as it would get, I got off him. I removed his mask. He blinked a few times in the light, suddenly able to see. I crawled between his legs to finish him. It took several more minutes of sucking his cock before he was close to cumming. I looked up over the top of his cock.

"I want you to watch me, Tanner."

He lifted his head and I lifted his sack and started licking his balls, rolling them in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Tanner moaned. I released his balls and sank over the top of his cock, gradually working myself all the way down. "Jesus, Brooke. You're making me cum."

The head of his cock started to swell and I pulled off and let him cum all over my face although as it was his fourth orgasm, there wasn't much to it. After all, if Oliver could do it, Tanner should be able to as well. I tugged his cock, getting the last of his cum, before licking him clean.

"I can't believe you took a facial for me," he said.

"I noticed how hard you climaxed in my ass when you were talking about your show today. I thought if she could take two cocks worth of cum on her face for your viewing pleasure, I could do it too." Of course it was me both times. I scooped some of the cum off my face and licked it from my fingers. Tanner groaned again watching me. "I hope you liked my little show."

"And how."

Tanner skipped supper and we showered and went to sleep, both exhausted from the sex; me, double the day's worth of sex. Tanner slept with his arm around me cupping my breast.

******