Blackmailed By Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucks me like this for a long time. That's what this is, not love, not sex, but fucking. Fucked me to which I cum not once, not twice, but three times as I'm bent over this tree stump. Fucked like the helpless stupid bitch I am.

Once he finishes and pulls out, I hear him back away upon putting his cock away. I'm assuming he had a condom because he didn't finish inside me. Probably too worried to leave any sort of trace behind to cover his tracks. That he wants to keep his identity secret.

Speaking of that...I know if I looked at him, I would see a man in black, complete with a mask. That he would have hidden everything that would allow me to ID him. Hence why he left the vibrating dildo in my mouth to rattle my brain so I can't hear any throat clearing or cough he might make.

There's just one thing. The aftershave. I recognize it clearly. When I smell it, it lets everything fall into place, such as how he knew about the naked picture I uploaded, which is probably because he spies on my computer. Or how he knew I would be alone tonight, because he planned for it to happen. To how he put that stuff under my bed in my room, because he lives in the house.

That aftershave is worn by my stepfather, the computer engineer.