Blackmailed Sissy Husband

Story Info
Sissy blackmail cuckold husband.
2.7k words
4.35
76.4k
68

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The day started like any other day. Vikki getting up at the crack of dawn, having her morning shower and blow drying her hair. Her long Lucius dark brown wavey hair falling into place as elegantly, beautifully and naturally as ever. Appearing stunning was just such an easy ask to this sassy, confident 28 year old. She got dressed, pulling up her thong between her perfect cheeks, fastening her bra over her perfectly formed 34 FF breasts. Breasts so perfect any man in the street could not walk past without having a double glance. She slid her black nylon tights up her smooth, silky legs. This was followed by a body hugging black pencil skirt and tight blouse. Off she went to work like any other day leaving her husband in bed as per usual. Her husband Ryan woke up an hour later unaware that his life was about to change from this day onwards.

Ryan lay in their shared bed slowly awakening to silence in the house as per usual. Feeling like a lazy lie in sort of day he simply rolled over as if about to go back to sleep. Just as he began to drift off he received a text. He could see it was from his wife but couldn't see the body of the message. He opened it up to read a simple message:

'Morning, what are you up to? Just a reminder with you working from home today I've wrote a list of things that need doing around the house. I know you will be doing your workout etc as well at some point but make sure you don't forget about the jobs. I want them all done when home so I can relax tonight. Thanks babe x'

Ryan simply replied with 'no bother x'. He then put the tv on in bed and began relaxing. He knew he didn't have to log on to do his work for an hour or so. Finally after an hour of relaxing in bed he got up, logged on his laptops and began doing his work and getting on with his normal day.

The day continued as any other with Ryan completing some chores here and there from the list left by vikki, working out and doing bits of work on laptop in between. The tv went back on in living room as he now relaxed and settled down for the afternoon when all of a sudden his two dogs started barking furiously. This could only mean one thing. The postman was at the door. Same daily routine everytime there was a knock at the door. He got up and answered the door and signed for the two parcels which was under Vikki's name.

'Parcels came for you babe. Iv left it on table for you x' messaged Ryan to vikki. He received a message back within minutes saying,

'Good I was hoping they would come today. Was worth paying for next day delivery. Well when you fell asleep last night I was woke up by you getting a text. I thought I would check who it was so opened it. It was off zero interest to be honest. But what I did find interesting was you had another app open on your phone still. Tumblr. I had never heard of it so scanned through your profile. I was a bit taken back I must say. I was going to wake you up and ask you about it. Then Scrolling down seeing all them photos and posts that you had liked about chastity, female domination, female led relationships and even shemales, I decided I might as well make use of it and take advantage of it. I guess by now you know what is in the parcel reading this. So take the square box upstairs now and put it on and send me a photo. Leave the other one on the bed. I want to see it in the next 5 mins x'

Ryan's heart dropped as he read the message. He sank in his seat and thought how stupid he had been. He has always tried to be careful to hide his little kinks. What was he meant to do now? What could he say to diffuse the situation? What was in the box? What excuse could he make? Before he even had time to think he received another text simply saying, 'you have 4 mins left!!!'

Ryan took the box and walked upstairs to the bedroom. He took a small knife and cut the tape on the box opening it up. What appeared before him was a bright pink chastity cage and 2 keys. The cage was only about 2.5inch long. He knew instantly he could never get hard in that, he could barely fit into it when flaccid. Anyhow without any further hesitation he stripped naked, placed the base over his testicles and cock. He then took the next part placed on his cock, connected them together and locked it with the keys. He had no idea what to do now but took the photo and sent it to vikki. He was uncomfortable in the cage but felt more uncomfortable as he began to get turned on from it and swell in this tiny pink cage.

Ryan looked at his phone in anticipation for a reply to the photo he had sent. The status changed to read. The butterflys began in his stomach, his heart pounding. Nothing. No reply. No anything. He was bemused. 30 minutes passed. Still no response at all. Bored by this point he went back on his tumblr scrolling through posts feeling himself getting hornier and hornier. Curiosity began to get the better of him. How can I make myself hornier? What can I do while I'm waiting for a reply? There seemed no correct answer so he went back to chores. Tidying the bedroom and putting away the dry clothes. Putting his clothes under the bed as per usual where they were kept and hanging his wife's up in wardrobe. Putting her socks and underwear away in drawers. He hesitated putting the last red lace thong in the drawer. His curiosity getting the better of him. He kept them out. Considering he had nothing to do and was horny, he thought trying them on couldn't hurt. Why not? He was already in a cage anyway so he slid them on to see how they would feel over. To his surprise it felt natural and comfy.

Ryan couldn't help himself he was now a mess with desire from simply being locked and wearing a thong. The simple things were enough to turn him on and push him over the edge. He went back to the drawers and picked out a matching red bra and put it on. He looked in the mirror and realised he looked ridiculous but he felt hornier than ever and didn't care. Standing at 6ft 2 and stocky he had been manly and looked up to all his life by other men and here he was in thong and bra. Realising there was no point going back now he grabbed a pair of black nylon tights, a pink pencil skirt and short tight white top and put them all on. Again he looked in the mirror. This time he was embarrassed and realised he had gone too far so it was time to change back to normal. Before he could his phone vibrated. It was another message off vikki. Ryan opened it and read,

'Nice photo of the cage bitch hahaha. I didn't think it would fit. Maybe your smaller than I thought. What are you up to now? I'm Bored at work but at least I finish soon. Have You finished all your jobs around house? yes? We are mixing things up tonight by the way. We are having a kinky night since I bought you that cage X'

Ryan replied, ' yes all jobs are done around the house, I'm just doing a workout now as I'm bored so thought best to keep training, see how we feel later about a kinky night.'

He received a messaged back instantly. 'I never asked if you wanted a kinky night. I said WE ARE. Tie yourself to the bed right this second and send me a photo of you tied there so I know you have. You have 1 minute to do it and send.'

Ryan stopped and froze for a second. Although it sounded hot and interesting he obviously couldn't tie himself up now. Not when dressed. He thought il take everything off, relax for a bit then tie myself up later in that case for when she's home. So he texted back,

'I will soon, I'm currently doing a workout. Il be finished it soon so after that il go to the bedroom and tie myself to the bed naked for you x'

The phone buzzed again. 'Soon isn't good enough. I said you have 1 minute. Your so fucking stupid. Did you forget that we set the camera up from the baby monitor in our room the other day? I have the app on my phone and been watching you. I can see you wearing my clothes you pathetic bitch. Like I said you now have 30 seconds to tie yourself to the bed. You don't even have to send me a photo as I'm watching the live stream of you. It was a test and you lied and failed and will be punished. So like I said, 30 seconds to tie yourself to the bed exactly how you are or I send that lovely photo you sent to me earlier of you in your tiny pink chastity cage to your best friends dan and Michael. '

Ryan's heart began racing again. Embarrassment. Humiliated. He couldn't believe that he had managed to get himself in this position. Admitting defeat though he knew he had no option but to tie himself up dressed up. He lay on the bed dressed up. Ties already at the four bed posts from when used previously months ago. He tied the first one around his right ankle. He then shuffled across, grabbed the next one and again tied tied this time around his left ankle. For the wrists he first made the noose of a self tightening knot so he had space to get his hand in. Then again with the tie at the opposite corner. He slipped his hands in them so he was spread eagle, lying on his back, pulled his hands towards himself so they tightened and now he was stuck.

Not long after vikki arrived home. She walked straight into the bedroom to see her husband dressed in her clothes tied spread eagle to the bed. She walked in and couldn't help but to burst into a fit of laughter. Vikki turned to Ryan and said

"Now don't say a word. I don't want to hear excuses, stories or lies. If you don't want me to send that photo of you in cage you will lie there in my clothes and say nothing and don't move."

Ryan nodded accepting that he had no other option but to obey. Vikki grabbed a bag from the drawer and sat next to Ryan looking down at him on the bed. She picked up the second parcel which had been left on bed as instructed. She opened it up and pulled out something which was jingling and frilly. Ryan had no idea what it was. Vikki turned it round to show him and reminding him to say nothing. Ryan could finally see what it was. A pink frilly collar with padlock with sparkly jewelled letters that said sissy. Ryan went to talk, to fight back. Before a noise had even left his mouth his wife slapped him across the face and said,

"Remember what I told you. You say one word and I'm sending that photo to your friends. That was me being nice slapping you in the face. If I have to warn you again it's to your pathetic little balls next time."

Ryan said nothing and simply lay there having zero other options in his predicament. With that vikki reached over, put the collar around his neck and locked it on.

Next She unzipped the bag. She began to take out different cosmetics. She started applying a thick layer of foundation first, dabbing it on with a sponge and massaging it in to her husbands skin. This was followed followed by blusher. She told Ryan to close his eyes, she took bright blue eye shadow out and began brushing on a thick layer again. Over and over she went until she was satisfied it was up to her standard. This was followed by mascara and eye liner. Vikki sat back, smiling happy with her work. Then taking bright red lipstick on and applying to Her husbands lips. She stepped away from what she seen as her project or simply her amusement. She took her phone out and started taking photos of her husband and newly formed sissy. Finally she put her phone down and said:

"Well, you don't talk for the rest of the night. Il untie you and you can have an early night sleep. Don't change, don't take your make up off. If you do I'm sending these photos of you as a sissy not just to your two friends but to the group chat of your full football team. If you hadn't noticed yet, I now own you. You will do what I want, when I want. Never back chat and accept you are my blackmailed little bitch for life. I am no longer your wife. I am your owner. You will call me mistress from now on to remind you who's in charge, to remind you I'm above you, more important than you and far too good for you. You can also thank me right now for everything. Each element needs thanked for. From today going forward we will call you sissy Ryhanna. And remember no back chat".

"But......" Ryan went to walk but this time was greeted by an all mighty whack towards the area of his locked cock and balls. His stomach turning instantly. Vikki just stared at him menacingly, showing he had no option yet again but to abide by what she had said. Vikki took out her phone and put her camera on, told her husband to get going with thanking then pressed record.

"Thank you mistress for the present of the pink chastity cage. Thank you for the pink sissy collar to match it. Thank you for making me tie myself up mistress. Thank you so much for doing my make up and thank you for turning me into sissy rhyanna".

Vikki stopped recording, " well not the best appreciation video but certainly perfect to hold against you and to expose you with if you ever step out of line so that will do for now. I'm going to untie you and you will go to sleep dressed like that. Tomorrow what time are you up to log on for work?"

Ryan replied, "I don't need to be on til about 10am so will be getting up around then."

"Well that's definitely incorrect. You will set your alarm for 6:30am." was Vikki's response, "at that time you will wake me up by handing me your phone with some porn on it. I want it to be of a real man fucking someone. He must be manly and have a big thick hard cock. I'm going to watch that in the morning while you put your head between my legs and use your tongue on me and fingers to make me cum. I'm Keeping you locked so get used to only using your tongue and fingers while I cum watching a real man. Once finished you will get up and make me breakfast in bed, pack my bag for work and wait by the bed on your knees for me while I pick you out a new outfit for the day. Am I clear?"

"Yes mistress," whispered sissy rhyanna giving up.

With that vikki untied sissy rhyanna, left the toon, turned out the light and went downstairs giving her new sissy nothing to do but sleep.