Bless Me Father for I have Sinned 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her tits as if he was holding the reins of a bucking bronco. With Sister returning his humps and humping him as hard as he was humping her, they were an anal fucking machine. Harder and faster they humped one another until Father Thomas was on the verged of completing stage two of his reverse exorcism. Humping and humping her while holding her big tits in the palm of his hands before holding onto her waist, Father Thomas anally fucked Sister Kathryn in the way he had never anally any Sister of the Order of Virgins. With her not obese or homely as were some of the nuns that Father Thomas and Father John had given reverse exorcism, she was the most beautiful, sexy, and shapely nun in the order. Any man would love to anally fuck Sister Kathryn, especially with her being a nun.

It was such a tragedy to waste such a beautiful woman by hiding her away in the convent. It was such a tragic waste of a good, sexy, sexual woman to forbid her to have sex. Someone who looked like Sister Kathryn and who loved giving men hand jobs and blowjobs never should have taken a vow of celibacy. Humping her harder and humping her faster, while fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples, it didn't take Father Thomas very long to unload his semen in her ass.

"With this holy seed I give you stage two of my reverse exorcism that will renew your belief in God and restore your faith in the Catholic religion," said Father Thomas while humping the nun's ass.

Sister Kathryn was so happy. Knowing that the holy seed of two priests would go a long way in renewing her belief in God and her faith in the Catholic religion, she felt more like a saint than she did a whore. She felt she was saved in the way that Jesus saved Mary Magdalen.

"Oh, my God, Sister. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," said Father Thomas.

With her wanting him to cum in her ass, she humped her harder and humped him faster.

"Say the words, Father. Say the words," said Sister Kathryn. "Hurry! Before you cum, I need for you to officially say the words."

Out of breath, sweating, and panting, Father Thomas was really fucking her ass now.

"With this holy seed I give you my reverse exorcism that will renew your belief in God and restore your faith in the Catholic religion," said Father Thomas while humping the nun's ass.

After she had given Fathers John and Thomas the best blowjobs she had ever given anyone, they gave her the best ass fucking they, no doubt, could have given her. She just hoped that having two priests cumming in her mouth before cumming in her ass was enough to renew her belief in God and restore her faith in her religion.

* * * * *

"Cut! That's a wrap," said the director.

The camera captured the moment of the two actors cumming in the porn actress' mouth. Looking as if he had really fucked her up her ass and, indeed, they were, the camera was purposely angled at the actors to not show the explicitly, graphic anal penetration but also to show the glistening cum leaking out of her ass.

The actress playing Sister Kathryn turned to the director while covering herself with her robe.

"Was that good? I tried my best to make it look as realistic as I could while still playing the virginal nun," said the porn actress with a laugh.

The actor playing the Father Thomas turned to the director while covering his nakedness with a robe too.

"Did you get the money shot? My God, that was the best ass fucking I've ever had."

The actor playing Father John turned to the director while covering his nakedness with a robe.

"Did you show me cumming in her mouth? She's a wonderful actress. She gave me the best blowjob of my life."

The director shook their hands while smiling widely.

"You three were unbelievable. Yes, we got the money shots of you cumming inside of her mouth and ass. Better than if Bing Crosby had invited Bob Hope to be a priest too, you three were better than Bing Crosby as Father O'Malley and Ingrid Bergman as Sister Benedict in The Bells of Saint Mary. Bigger than Debbie Does Dallas, Deep Throat, and Behind the Green Door, Bless Me Father for I have Sinned is going to be a big hit in the adult film market. Presented by Adult Video Network for the best adult video, we may even win an AVN award."

THE END

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

GREAT!!!! I've always suspected priests and this confirms my thoughts. I also knew a nun once who, to me, seems much too sexy. She could have been the one in the story. If priests and nuns, "get together", it's probably very common and not unusual. Why not?

+

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but there wasn't a place to vote on this. I would have given it a 5 stars for sure. I truly love the way your perverted mind works and how quickly you can get inside my perverted head. I am off to finish what your words have started. Thank you for the great erection.

sglewsglewabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

A fantastic story and great ending.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories