Boarding with Linda Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went still and quiet briefly then let out a cry as her body started shaking. I continued what I was doing as she was cumming, hoping that it was heightening the pleasure even more. It appeared to be yet another long and highly pleasurable orgasm so I was feeling pretty confident that I'd be eating her pussy again, fucking her again and enjoying her oral talents again in the near future. When she let out a sigh, suggesting that she'd finished cumming, I lowered my head and slipped my finger out of her pussy then into my mouth to suck off her juices. I was still gazing up at her smooth pussy right up until the moment that she moved off of me. At that point, I sat up and was admiring her entire naked body.

"I should probably get back upstairs," she said, looking around for all of her clothes.

"Oh sure, use me for sex then leave," I said with mock seriousness, "and, of course, feel free to do it again anytime."

She stopped gathering her clothes and came over to me, leaning down to kiss me.

"You couldn't stop me from coming back if you wanted to," she said, "but I have a feeling you don't want to."

"You are absolutely correct about that," I replied, "but, before you get dressed and go, can you let me admire you naked for just another moment?"

She posed for me, turning and showing me front and back, which of course was being recorded by my cameras as well as being appreciated by me. She finally pulled her panties back on, then her bra, then her pants or leggings or whatever and finally her blouse. I was glad that I'd have a record of that, even if it was clothes going on rather than coming off. I remained naked, wanting to leave her with that visual, but jotted down my contact info then stood and walked her to the door where we kissed passionately again before she headed upstairs. I stopped the cameras since I definitely didn't need footage of myself walking around naked but then also got dressed. I considered working on editing the footage right away but decided to wait until the next time I was thinking about Michelle and wanted to see her naked again. I figured reviewing it and editing it would get me pretty fired up again and I didn't need that right at the moment.

She visited with Linda for a while longer while I remained downstairs, figuring I'd monopolized enough of her time. She called down when she was leaving and I replied but didn't go up then or even after she was gone. When I did finally see Linda after going upstairs a little while later, she was looking at me sort of amused but didn't say anything at the time about Michelle's visit. It wasn't until Ashley had been put to bed that she finally brought it up.

"I know I don't even need to ask whether you two fucked," she said, "but I am curious about how it went. I mean, I know that it went well because she was nothing but smiles when she came back upstairs, but was there any awkwardness because you used to date?"

"I was pleasantly surprised," I replied, "not only that she was interested in revisiting our previous physical relationship but also with how well things went."

"She wasn't sure about going down to see you by herself," Linda continued, "but she said there was something she wanted to show you, which I assumed was how fit and blond she is now, so I encouraged her and figured I'd get to hear all of the details from one of you. She wouldn't kiss and tell, though, so I'm counting on you."

"Then I guess she never told you that, the whole time we dated, she never once sucked my cock," I replied, "so the thing she wanted to show me was that, not only is it something she does now, but it's something she enjoys."

"I totally get that," Linda said then listened intently as I described how Michelle had sucked my cock, how I'd eaten her smooth pussy, how we'd had sex and how she had cum then how we'd finished up with the sixty-nine. By the time I wrapped up, she was massaging the front of her shorts and I was completely stiff. Since I'd had a bit of relief already that day, I wanted to make sure I took care of her before we were simultaneously indulging each other. I had her lay back on the couch, which she didn't resist, then I opened her shorts and slid them down and off. After briefly caressing the front of her panties, I slid those down as well, revealing her well-groomed, dark brown bush. With panties tossed aside, I lowered my head and ran my tongue along her slit, finding her overflowing with juices and causing her to moan. Since I expected that we'd be fucking, I didn't try to draw out the pleasure she was feeling and just focused on getting her a quick and highly pleasurable orgasm to take the edge off.

I'd happily devoured her pussy so many times by that point that I knew just how to provide the highest level of pleasure, whether quickly or drawn out, and I didn't think I could ever get tired of it. There were definitely times that I'd take advantage of an opportunity to spend a significant amount of time eating her, both for her benefit and for my own, and she knew by now how much I enjoyed having my face between her thighs. Likewise, there had been plenty of times when our time was limited but one or both of us just needed to fit in an opportunity for me to orally pleasure her and she'd done the same for me on many occasions as well. It was great that we had that level of comfort and familiarity, that we were both on the same page and that we both still burned with desire for each other.

Her pussy, already incredibly hot and wet when I'd started, was quickly becoming even more so and, if I hadn't already been eager to slip my cock into her, I sure would have been as a result. She was tensing up as she tended to do right before cumming so I knew she was right on the verge but I didn't change anything to get her there faster or to draw the pleasure out longer. She abruptly went silent then gasped softly as her body went limp before starting to shake. I continued to eat her through one of her typically long and intensely pleasurable orgasms, raising my head only once she'd gone still again and had let out a sigh. I slipped my finger out of her pussy and into my mouth to suck off her juices as I straightened up, still gazing at her bush.

After recovering for a moment, she started to sit up but immediately reached for my shorts and went to work on getting them opened up. I took the opportunity to pull her shirt up over her head, requiring her to briefly pause, but she was braless under it as she tended to be when we were just hanging around the house. I sat to make it easier for her to get my shorts and underwear down and off, while pulling my own shirt off and casting it aside. With both of us naked, she got on her knees and straddled me while I immediately fondled her big, luscious boobs. She reached down and guided my cock to her pussy then lowered herself onto it, causing both of us to softly moan.

"I can't stop thinking about Michelle riding you just like this," she said as she began to move up and down on my stiff cock while I continued to fondle her boobs. This was something that had never come up before, her thinking about somebody else that I had been with, especially when we were in the middle of being intimate with each other. I hadn't been thinking about Michelle at that point but she was suddenly back on my mind and, as I enjoyed the feel of Linda's hot, wet pussy moving up and down on my cock, I found myself mentally revisiting Michelle's smooth pussy and thick, hard nipples, as well as her fit body, when she'd been standing in front of me just before she got dressed. I can't imagine what Michelle would have thought if she'd become aware that Linda and I were both thinking about her as we were fucking, or even just the fact that we were fucking. Of course, there were a lot of people who would probably be surprised by that and undoubtedly a few who already suspected it was happening.

My thoughts didn't remain on Michelle for long since I had Linda physically there with me and riding my cock. She could think about whoever she wanted while she was with me but I can't imagine my mind wandering for too long when I had my hands on her incredible breasts and her hot, wet pussy moving up and down my shaft. If it heightened the pleasure she was feeling or made her cum more quickly or more intensely, though, I certainly had no problem with it. One thing that inspired me when I briefly thought back to Michelle naked was that there wouldn't be the possibility of ever fucking her tits. I thought her tits, and especially her thick nipples, were great and I was looking forward to fondling them again but they just weren't big enough for fucking. Fortunately, Linda's most definitely were so I knew what I wanted to do once she'd cum again.

It wasn't much longer before she was obviously right on the verge of cumming based on the way she was moving and her soft moaning. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, just trying to make sure she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. When she dropped and remained down, she briefly went silent before gasping as her body began shaking. I couldn't push up into her at that point so I could only wait as she rode out another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm. I could still play with her boobs as I was waiting, so I did that. When she'd apparently finished cumming, she brought her lips to mine and we briefly made out then I began to pivot her to the side. I lay her on her back and couldn't resist sliding my cock in and out of her a few more times since I knew her orgasm would have flooded her pussy with even more lubrication.

As good as it felt to continue fucking her hotter, wetter pussy, I soon moved up and straddled her ribs, laying my stiff cock between her big boobs. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together and began to slide my cock against the soft, smooth flesh. She was watching as my cockhead repeatedly peeked out of her cleavage, waiting for me to spew toward her face and hoping to catch some on her tongue. I'd done this enough times by this point that I knew she wasn't getting much from me fucking her tits but she looked forward to me blowing my load, either on her chest or toward her face. There had been times when my spew had just dribbled onto her sternum but usually there was enough force to at least hit close to her mouth. Occasionally, I'd send a blast or two right into her face, which sometimes made her laugh because she generally wasn't expecting it.

I would have been happy to fuck those big, beautiful tits for the rest of the night but, since it really wasn't providing her with anything in the way of pleasure, I generally didn't try to draw it out just to enjoy it myself for longer. I felt my orgasm beginning to build due to feel of the soft, smooth flesh sliding against my stiff cock so I just savored the increasing level of pleasure. I loved the feel of her big boobs in my hands, too, so that further boosted my enjoyment. As my cock swelled even more when my orgasm was imminent, I most definitely was not disappointed to be close to finishing up since this obviously was not going to be my only opportunity to enjoy having my cock between her big boobs. I maintained the slow pace, both for my enjoyment and so I didn't cause any discomfort for her.

I don't know if it was that she could feel through her boobs that my cock becoming even thicker or if I had another tell, like my expression or the sounds I was making, but she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just before I started to spew. I know I made some sort of noise, like a gasp or a soft moan, then started shooting my load, which did manage to reach her tongue. The second shot just barely hit the tip of her tongue then the rest just pooled on her chest. Of course I continued to slowly fuck those big beauties even once I was spent, only stopping when I was softening and no longer could. I fondled them a big longer before moving off of her and sitting on the couch. She cleaned my cum off of her chest with her fingers then licked them, sitting up herself only once she was finished.

"So is this new, thinking about Michelle while fucking me?" I finally asked, really just kind of curious.

"Not really," she replied, "I know you've been with several of my friends and, knowing how much I enjoy being with you and how well you get me off, I always end up wondering if how it is with them and it usually gets me worked up. I've just never blurted it out like that before. Did it bother you?"

"Not at all," I replied, "but if thinking about Michelle with me gets you worked up, does that mean you're into Michelle?"

"The change was a big surprise and I was definitely attracted to her," she said, "so, yeah, I'd totally be into getting naked with her."

"I'll be happy to do what I can to make that happen," I replied, thinking that, whether it ended up being a threesome or just the two of them with me recording it for my own use, I was certain to enjoy it either way.

"I wouldn't mind that at all," she said, "and you know I'll show you just how much it means to me."

"I know you will," I replied.

12