Bound By Dystopia Ch. 01 (Com)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yes, Erica..." I heard Aran groan. "You're so hot."

I began to ride him like a wanton slut. My cuffed arms behind my back caused my back to arch, jutting my bouncing tits towards him. Aran groped and kneaded at them, causing me to moan loudly around the ball-gag.

My other senses were enhanced by my lack of sight. I could hear the slapping of skin on skin as I plunged my crotch down upon his, the rattling of the loose chain that was attached to my collar, and the faint moaning of other couples in the other rooms. His hands kneading my tits felt rough and hot, and made my nipples stand out like little antennas. I trembled every time his rough fingertips brushed against them, the sensation of his touch reaching all the way to my spine.

"Mmm... Mmmmmmmmm... Uohhhhh..." I moaned as I kept on riding him, drool starting to leak out of my mouth around the gag, and I could feel it dripping on my chest.

"Ugh... Yeah..." Aran panted as he bucked me off, making me squeal in surprise. He flipped me around, facing the head of the bed. I felt him get off the bed and go to the table.

"Wwwww.... Ahhhhh...?" I tried to mumble around the gag to ask what he was doing, and felt slightly apprehensive. I heard some rustling and rattling sounds, and a few seconds later, felt him get back onto the bed and clip something to both my ankles. I tried moving my legs slightly, and realized that he'd connected them with a spreader bar by the ankles.

He then moved towards my head, and untied my hands. He soon restrained them again, however, this time with a rope, which he then tied to the front of the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you from behind now, Erica..." He breathed into my ear, and my heart jumped in ecstasy. Getting pounded doggystyle was my favorite position, and I wondered how good it was going to feel in my current helpless situation.

"Mmmmm..." I mumbled, signaling to Aran just how turned on I was.

He moved behind me, and in one smooth motion, shoved his dick hilt-deep into my sopping wet pussy.

"MMmmmmm!!" I howled around the gag, and felt like I was on cloud nine. The sensations of his cock deep in my cunt, and of his hips against mine were toe-curling. The feeling of my legs being restrained also added a whole new dimension to the pleasure.

Aran began pounding into me in earnest now. He held onto the chain leash, and pulled every so often to make my head arch back towards him. Had I not been blindfolded, he'd have seen my eyes rolling back in pleasure. I howled with desire every time he sawed into me, and I was brought close to orgasm in no time.

"Ughhhhhh!!" I screamed around the gag as I came, my pussy walls squeezing ever tighter against Aran's hot iron rod. My back arched, and my head flung back as the orgasm seized my body and wracked my enflamed nerves.

"Oh god babe you're so fucking tight..." Aran said haltingly, and I knew he was close as well. "I'm gonna cum..." He said as he pulled out in a hurry, and came all over my back. The feeling of his hot seed splashing upon my back almost brought me to another orgasm, due to my feeling of touch being still very heightened in my current sight-deprived state.

Aran quickly untied, ungagged and uncuffed me, and brought me into his embrace for a long, deep kiss.

"You okay?" He asked me, ever the sweet lad.

"Oh man... I'm quite okay." I said. "That was definitely the best sex I've ever had in my life." I paused, and looked into his eyes with a twinkle in my own. "We really have to do that again sometime."

-----

Over the next few weeks, we continued to explore the realm of bondage in the basement-beneath-the-basement, and I loved every moment of it. Aran learned to tie me up in all kinds of positions, and once he teased me with toys for half an hour while I was tied up, then shoved his hard cock inside to pound me into blessed bliss. It was the hardest I'd ever came.

After one particularly hot tryst, Aran and I laid on the bed and quietly kissed each other. His strong hands wrapped around me made me feel safe, especially after the time I'd spent in a blindfold.

Suddenly, we heard a commotion outside, and Aran bolted out of bed to check what was going on as I rushed to get dressed.

I barely managed to get my shirt on before Aran rushed back and yelled. "We gotta get out of here. The Inquisitors are here!"

We rushed outside after putting on a bare minimum amount of clothes, and saw that Inquisitors in their red and white body armor were already rushing down the corridor towards us.

"Run!" Aran shouted and pushed me forward.

I was in a panic as I ran. I knew where the emergency exit of the basement was; Aran had told me after our first encounter here, and I ran towards it as if my life depended on it.

I took glances backwards as I ran, my heart pounding painfully in my chest. The inquisitors were gaining on us, so close that I could see our half-naked reflections upon their black visors.

Aran overtook me and tried to drag me along as I slowed, but I simply couldn't keep up. My legs were getting weak, and they felt as if they'd been cast in lead.

"Shit..." I heard Aran growl, and suddenly he turned around and yelled to me. "Go on, Erica! Get out of here!"

I watched, panting, as he ran straight towards the inquisitors, and punched their leader right in his helmeted face. I hesitated, my eyes welling up with tears, as I stood with indecision.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled as he was taken down, still struggling, by the Inquisitors. One of them tried to run after me, but Aran grabbed at his foot, tripping him and several other Inquisitors in the process.

I cried and ran. "I-I'll find you, Aran!" I yelled as I ran, wiping away the blinding tears which scalded my eyes.

Finally, I got through the exit into the brisk night air. The underground tunnel had led to a hillside near the river, and I ran along the river back towards the city, and back to my home.

After I got back to my apartment, my feet blistered and scratched, I collapsed on the floor, and bawled my eyes out.

I'll find you and free you, Aran. I swear it. I gritted my teeth, and exhausted, fell into a nightmare-filled sleep.

=====================

Author's note: As I mentioned above, please rate and comment on this commissioned story! If I see that the story is well received, and enough people in the comments wish me to continue, I'll make this story into a series along with The Eighth God. Thank you again!

12