Brave New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last the fireworks burned themselves out and he felt her relax. He gently withdrew his fingers from her body. Her wetness ran down his face, his neck, his chest. Her juices had literally washed over him.

"Wow..." He felt an enormous grin split his face. "That was so sexy!"

She sighed. When he looked up he saw that she lay back, her eyes closed, her body completely relaxed now. Sweat ran down her skin. Slowly she smiled, a happy smile of utter satisfaction.

"Hmm..." she sighed. "Yes..."

Roy pushed himself up and lay down next to her. He put his arms around her and pulled her close. She turned her head sideways and he bent down to kiss her. Her face felt hot and sweaty under his lips.

She opened her eyes, a dreamy expression on her face. "That was really awesome," she said softly. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," he replied.

Tami chuckled again. "The pleasure was mine, I'm sure."

Roy smiled. "Not all of it. Not by far. Watching you cum like that is a joy." He chuckled wryly. "And it's good for my ego."

She put her head against his shoulder and sighed happily. "It's good for me as well, lover. Everyone should have at least one or two good toe-curling, gut-wrenching orgasms a day. It keeps you healthy." She looked up at him. "Seriously, Roy. I think that's one of the things that people never understood in your day and age. If you make sure you have at least one really good orgasm every day, two if possible, you will be so much healthier. And when someone else gives you that orgasm, you'll be so much happier, too."

She reached down and put her hand round his cock, which by now had grown back to full hardness. "You've made me happy, dear man," she said. "Now make me even happier. I need you inside me. I need you to fill me with your cum."

She pushed herself up, rolled him onto his back, and lifted her leg to straddle him. She put the swollen head of his hard cock against the entrance of her pussy and lowered herself down onto him with one quick, hard stroke. She was still sopping wet, and he slipped all the way into her without effort. Her pussy was hot with her arousal, and her soft, wet inner flesh folded itself around him, infusing his rigid shaft with the warmth of her body. He reached up and cupped her breasts with his hands. With his nails he traced the outside of those lovely soft orbs. He put his thumbs on her nipples and rubbed them. She moaned softly.

She pushed herself up on her knees, slowly lifting herself off him until he almost slipped out of her. Then she plunged down again, pushing his cock back into her hot, wet, slippery folds. His hips rose to meet hers. She took his hands in hers and began to ride him, her movements taking on a slow, easy rhythm. Her pussy slid up and down around him, caressing the head of his cock with each stroke. Her breasts bounced with her movements, and she began to breathe more heavily.

"Ooohhhh... I'm getting close again..." she moaned. Her face was flushed.

She let go of his hand and reached down to rub her clit. She moaned again. He began thrusting up and into her with more force now, matching her rhythm stroke for stroke. He reached up to cup her breasts again, rolling the hard nipples between his fingers.

"Going... to... cum..." she panted. "Yes... yes... yes... YES!! Oh! OOOOOOOOOOH!! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He felt her pussy spasm, and her wetness gushed down the shaft of his cock. She continued to ride him while she came. When he felt her relax, he put his hands on her waist and held her while she sat there and caught her breath. Then she sighed deeply and smiled down upon him. "Take note, lover," she said. "Always fuck through the orgasm. When she starts to cum, keep moving until she starts to come down or tells you to stop."

Roy smiled. "I'll remember that."

"Good. Now let's roll over. I want you on top of me."

She put her arms around him as he sat up, and somehow rolled them until she was on her back. She put her legs around his hips as he bent down to kiss her. He slightly withdrew his hard cock from her hot, wet pussy, then plunged it back in, as deep as he could reach. He began to move in and out of her in a slow rhythm. His long, slow strokes allowed him to savor the delicious friction of her hot, wet, slippery inner folds against the head of his hard cock to the full, and he felt the first signs of his own approaching orgasm.

"Move up a little," she whispered. "A little higher... Yes, there. Hmm..."

He slowed down his thrusts, and concentrated on pushing the base of his cock against the top of her pussy, rubbing her clit with the root of his shaft. Her breathing grew heavier, and his legs around his waist clamped him more tightly. As her pleasure rose and rose, his strokes became longer and faster again, until he pistoned his hard cock in and out of her hot, tight pussy like there was no tomorrow. He knew he was going to cum soon. He bit his teeth and tried to hold out as long as he could, but then his pleasure began to peak all of a sudden, and he knew there was no stopping now. Still, she got there just ahead of him.

"Oooh!" Tami cried, bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. "Oh! Yes, I'm cumming again, lover! Yes! Don't stop! Yes! Oooh!"

Suddenly her face contorted, and her arms and legs around him clasped him as if she would never let go.

"NNnnnnnggghhhh! Ooooh! Ooooooooaaaaaaaahhh! OooooOOOOOOOOOHHHH!"

Once again her pussy clamped down on him as she came, and he thrust into her as deep as he could as he felt himself hover on the brink of orgasm, until he toppled over the edge of bliss. Pleasure burst from the head of his cock, and hot cum boiled up from his balls and erupted from him as he shot his load deep inside her. He kept thrusting into her until they both relaxed, panting, sweaty, eyes closed, exhausted. Finally he sank down on top of her, feeling her heart pound into his chest.

They lay there in each other's arms for what seemed a long time. Finally Roy felt her lips on his face when she kissed him, and he opened his eyes.

"Thank you," she said. She looked happy.

Roy smiled. "I should thank you. I've never had this much sex in a single day." He kissed her. "Or sex this good."

He pushed himself up and his flaccid cock slipped out of her pussy. She moaned softly.

"It looks like you've done well," she said, looking down at the thick rivulet of cum that leaked from her. "You really filled me up."

"Ehm... Yeah..." Roy said, rather surprised. After having cum several times already he hadn't expected to shoot a load like that. She seemed to read his mind.

"You're healthier than you've ever been, Roy," she explained. "That includes sexual health. You'll find that you're stronger and more virile than before."

"You're not so bad yourself," he said, looking down at the slow stream of their combined fluids that continued to flow out of her pussy, and the wetness that covered most of his own body by now. "I think we need a shower or something."

Tami smiled lazily. "We can do better than that," she said, reaching over the edge of the raised section of floor that was the bed, and touching a spot on the side of it. There was a soft click, and the raised disc slowly began to sink back into the floor. When it was level with the green grassy carpet it didn't stop, but continue to sink further down, until they were sitting in a shallow depression. He felt himself settle on the smooth plastic as the repulsor field slowly disappeared. As the hollow continued to expand, it began to fill up with warm water that gently welled up from the floor, although Roy could see no openings through which it flowed in.

"An instant bath tub," he said, astonished. "I'll be damned."

Tami smiled. "Kyo can tell you how it all works. I just push the buttons."

The water level continued to rise. Before long they were submerged up to their necks. The water began to circulate slowly, currents gently brushing along his skin, cleansing him. Tami leaned back and closed her eyes, sighing contently. Roy gave the bottom of the tub one last look, and decided that the plumbing mysteries of the future could wait. He felt intensely relaxed and wonderfully tired. Eventually he felt himself begin to nod off.

Tami saw it, and smiled. "Time to go to sleep, lover," she said, stifling a yawn herself. She reached up and touched something on the rim of the tub. Slowly the water began to drain away, while the floor of the tub slowly rose. Before long the water had drained, and Roy felt the repulsor field come on as the tub converted itself back into a bed. When he looked down he noticed his skin was dry.

"Something in the water," Tami said. "Makes it run off you and evaporate instantly. You were wondering about that, right?"

Roy smiled and nodded. "I'll ask Kyo," he mumbled. The bed felt infinitely comfortable, like drifting on a cloud.

"You can do that tomorrow," she replied, putting her arms around him and pulling him down next to her. "And I expect she'll want to get to know you better, too." She chuckled softly. "A lot better."

But Roy barely heard it as he drifted off to sleep in her arms.