Britney 05: TYDtWD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door snicked shut behind her, Trent let out a low groan, finally looking down at his little girl's head bobbing in his lap. "You're doing so good, Britty, but daddy needs to cum now. I'm going fuck your throat real hard." He didn't wait for her to acknowledge him, Trent's hand went straight to Britney's hair, fisting it so he could drive his cock as deep into his daughter's throat as possible, slamming her lips to his pelvis as he rutted into her, groaning long and long. "Daddy's going to cum, kiddo. No drips, remember." With another couple frantic thrusts, he was cumming, spurting ropes into Britney's throat as she choked and gagged around him. But his little girl had learned so much, and even though Trent could tell it was difficult, she didn't let a single drop escape and swallowed down everything he gave her.

Finally, when he'd caught his breath, Trent pulled her lips from his cock and took her chin in his hands. Her cheeks were streaked with tears and he'd messed up her hair, but Britney grinned.

Trent tapped his daughter on the nose. "Get your face cleaned up, Britty, Daddy's going to take you for a special test."

"What kind of test, daddy?"

"It's easy, baby, just a little test to make sure you're nice and healthy."

Britney smiled and crawled from under the desk so she could stand. "Okay, daddy." She told him before fishing out her phone and using it to fix her mascara stained cheeks. Trent was a little sorry to see the streaks go, they were always some of his favourite evidence of what he did with his daughter. When she was finished, he shuffled her off toward the door when Britney stopped, her eyes going wide.

"Daddy," She whispered. "The thing is still in me."

Trent barked out a laugh, he'd totally forgotten the toy she had shoved up her tight little cunt. He'd love for it to stay in, but if she was going to take his special test, she'd need it out. "Alright, bend over, kiddo."

* * *

The test was positive. Trent could barely contain himself, but he had to keep from showing too much excitement, he didn't intend to share the results with Britney just yet. But it was just as he'd hoped, he'd filled his little girl up enough that it had taken, she was not only full of her daddy's cum, but his baby, too. Trent was already imagining the changes her little body would go through, the way her breasts would grow and become even more sensitive, the way her little belly would bulge. She was so tiny, there was no doubt she'd show before long, and with any luck the baby would be big like their daddy and his little girl would swell with it.

It was nearly lunch time and Trent was buzzing with excitement. He didn't have any surgeries that day, he'd planned to be able to spend it all with Britney, so they made their way back to his office with some food from the hospital cafeteria. The moment they'd finished, Trent stood. "Daddy needs to give you a load, kiddo. Get up on the desk."

Britney swallowed her last bite of food. "Yes daddy." She hopped up on the desk, spread her legs, and lay back.

"Such a good girl, presenting yourself for your daddy." He praised. She'd come so far in the time he'd been fucking her, she no longer complained or even hesitated when he needed to put his cock in her, at least, not unless he wanted it in her asshole--but Trent didn't mind a little reluctance. When it came to her perfect little cunny, though, she presented herself for her daddy like the perfect little cocksleeve she'd become.

When Trent had taken the toy out, he hadn't bothered replacing her panties, so as soon as she was spread she was ready for him. He pulled his cock from his pants and lifted her skirt, tucking it up at her waist. Her knees hung over the edge of his desk, her feet swinging in her shiny little Mary Janes.

"Are you wet for daddy?" He asked, even though he knew the answer. Britney's tight little pussy was glistening, nearly dripping down her thighs. Pregnancy was going to make his little girl a wanton whore, he was almost certain of it.

"Yes." Britney whined. "I feel so empty, daddy, can you please put your cock in me?" She gazed up at him from his desk, eyes wide and glistening just like her cunny.

"Of course I can, kiddo. Daddy's going to fuck you real good." He lined up his cock and in one swift thrust he'd impaled her on it. Britney let out a gasped cry as he filled her, his cock nudging at her cervix. Trent let out a groan and then pushed her skirt a little higher so he could see her tight little belly. With his hand on it, he started fucking into her, picturing the swell that would be growing soon, physical proof of how good he'd filled her up.

Britney's perfect little moans and whimpers blended with the slick sound of his cock fucking into her tight cunt and filled the room. Trent was in fucking heaven, balls deep inside his little girl while she grew her own sibling inside her. The knowledge made him so much harder, made him fuck her so much deeper.

When there was a knock on Trent's office door, he went still, one hand holding Britney's hips tight to him, the other flew to her mouth to stifle her cries. "Shhh, baby." He whispered before calling out. "Bit busy in here!"

"It's me!" George's voice called from the other side.

Trent let out a breath and peeled his hand from Britney's mouth. "Daddy will be right back, baby." Then, with a long drag of flesh and wetness, he pulled his cock from her fluttering pussy. It gaped a little, calling him back. With his cock shiny with his daughter's juices, he walked to the door and unlocked it, tucking himself behind it as it opened carefully. George slid in, shutting and locking it behind him. "You're just in time." Trent told him, already returning to his little girl on the desk. Britney's eyes were wide, staring at George, but she didn't try to move. She knew her daddy wouldn't want her to, Trent was so proud of her. He lined his cock up with her hole and rammed back in with a choked groan. Britney cried out as he bottomed out inside her, holding her to him. "Britney, daddy's friend George is going to put his cock in your mouth, okay?" He watched her surprised face, her eyebrows gave away her apprehension, but Britney nodded. "Good girl." He took a few steps, shifting her with his cock so that her head hung over the other side of the desk. "Just let your head drop, kiddo, George will take good care of you." Trent almost wanted to laugh at himself, he'd changed so much during these months of fucking her. When he started, he never would've worried how she felt about it. He'd gone soft.

George was already behind her, his cock free of his pants and half hard. Britney let her head fall back and opened her mouth. With a groan, George positioned himself and slowly slid into her mouth. He worked her slowly, thrusting in inch by inch while she gurgled, saliva dripping from her upside down lips. Finally, his balls were pressed to her nose and he let out a long breath. "Jesus she's got a tight throat, she swallowed right around me."

"I know man, my little girl's a fucking champ." Trent heard Britney hum with satisfaction at her daddy's praise. George groaned.

Together, they shared Britney's body over Trent's desk. They found a rhythm, taking turns slamming into her as she slid on the desk between them. Her mouth was so full of George's cock that all they could hear were the muffled moans and choked gurgles.

"Fuck!" Trent groaned. "She's going to cum soon, her pussy is strangling me."

Britney moaned around the cock again. "So am I!" George laughed, using Britney's hair to press her lips to his groin. "I don't know how you last with a hole this tight."

Trent couldn't answer, Britney's pussy was fluttering and clenching around him, gripping his cock as she came. With another couple off rhythm thrusts, Trent was cumming too. "Going to fill you up, kiddo!" He told her, clenching his teeth as he spurted and sputtered cum deep inside his little girl.

"Fuck." George grunted. "So am I!" George let out a long groan and held Britney's head tight to him. Trent was still trying to catch his breath from his own orgasm, but he watched as Britney's throat worked to swallow the cum his friend was pouring down her throat.

She choked once, coughing on it, but still managed to suck most of it down. Only a little dribble escaped her lips. "Good girl, Britty. Daddy's so proud." Trent rubbed her clit a little as he pulled out, watching his cum ooze from her little pink pussy."

George watched him, pulling his own cock from Britney's throat and leaving her grinning at her daddy's praise. "She on the pill?"

"Nope." Trent smiled at his friend across from him, his eyes flickering back to his daughter, her chest heaving as she lay on the desk, her eyes fluttering. They'd really tired her out.

"You're not worried?"

"No need." Trent told him, winking, before he pressed his hand to Britney's flat belly and gave it a soft caress.

When he looked back to his friend, George's eyes were wide and he was smiling. "Fuck that's hot, I might be ready for another round soon." He admitted, laughing.

12