Brooke Gets Humbled - Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the room, Stacey turned back around and closed the door shut, once again the room was was only accessible with the keycard that I assume she would not give to Brooke now that she's seen the room empty.

"Please, I don't know who took my stuff, I swear I was-" Brooke began talking as fast as possible, fully aware that she was on thin ice, and just as she guessed, Stacey was done:

"Stop! Now I humored you for long enough, and I won't force you to leave, but we're done here." Stacey shushed Brooke before telling her off and stopping her in her tracks, and before she left, she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of earshot from Brooke who stood there looking stunned.

Stacey was about to say something to me but stopped herself, she narrowed her eyes as if she was trying to read something written on my face before continuing:

"Okay listen, I figure you might know what's going on, but you should know," Stacey began before turning to look back at Brooke, who flinched at the gaze of the girl that is now in control "this girl likes you, and she likes being naked, make of that what you will."

Now maybe someone else in my position would have picked up on this earlier, but I was genuinely shocked by this revelation, though it honestly makes sense now that I think about the way she started acting after I took her towel away.

With that Stacey went back to the elevator and left me and Brooke standing in the hallway of the hotel, not a big deal for me, but for Brooke, she was trapped with nowhere to go, meaning I had control.

I walked over to my own room's door, making a big show of pulling out my key and opening the door:

"Well, goodnight Brooke, I'll see you tomorrow." I spoke as if nothing was out of the ordinary, sparking a bout of panic in her as she ran over to me, still covering herself.

"Look, I'm going to have to stay in your room tonight..." Brooke was still trying to assert herself, but on top of not seeming very convincing standing there naked and vulnerable, that said I wasn't going to leave her out in the hallway, and not only because I had more planned for her this night.

Inside, Brooke sat on the bed and buried her face in her hands, wondering what to do with this dilemma, I decided to press the advantage:

"What am I going to do about the presentation tomorrow?" I sat in a chair opposite where Brooke sat on the bed, and watched as she broached the subject, after a spot of thinking, Brooke simply whined, still so distraught that she didn't think about grabbing another towel from my bathroom to cover up.

"I don't have anything to wear, literally..." Brooke thought out loud, rubbing her temple with her thumb, she was seemingly suffering from an oncoming headache "and I can't really leave the place naked like this."

"I can probably give you a dress shirt and suit jacket," I offered my help in the situation, leaning back in my chair "I can also give you the suit's pants temporarily, but we'll have to buy you something more fitting for you before we go to the meeting... But on one condition!"

Much like it previously did throughout the day, Brooke's face went on a rollercoaster of expressions, from complete dismay to bright cheeriness and finally to tense trepidation, so much that she forgot, all hanging on what I say next.

"You see, I want payment, for all the bullshit you put me through, all the snide remarks, all the threats, all the promotions you got that I deserved, I let them slide before, but from now on, you do whatever I say."

Brooke froze at the gravity of my proposal, and just how much power she would be agreeing to surrender to me.

"You seem to be a little pre-occupied," I said, pointing to a little glisten coming from a leak in between her legs that she accidentally allowed to open, letting the room's light shine on it "You ought to take care of that first."

Brooke suddenly realized just how exposed she was, her hands quickly returning to cover, and it might have been my imagination, but her fingers pressed harder than before, as if she was touching more than covering.

"Don't you dare touch me." Brooke's voice shook, but she wasn't scared, she seemed more... expectant.

"Oh don't worry, I won't touch you, but you'll be doing a lot of touching," I shook my head and rested my chin on the palm of my hand "you finger yourself while I watch and we'll call it even, and if you don't like my terms, I will kick you out of the room and you can stay naked for all I care."

I could tell Brooke was wrestling with the offer, on the one hand, the idea of having to debase herself in front of me in such a manner was mortifying, on the other hand, she really seemed to crave the release.

I guess Stacey was right after all, or at least half right.

Brooke didn't give me a straight answer, she simply sat back down on the bed and spread her legs open, then let one hand sneak towards her glistening pussy, she gasped as her fingers first tickled the top of her lips, her other hand shot up and took a nipple to pinch and pull.

I smiled and pulled out my phone, Brooke bit her lip at the sight of me sealing her fate with a decisive bit of blackmail, but didn't object, and with her implied consent to become my plaything, I started recording a video of her masturbation show.

Brooke began breathing heavily, signalling how much she was enjoying this crowning moment of humiliation after this long day, a slight moan escaped her lips as her fingers slipped into her lubricated loins and began to slowly churn its insides.

She must have been quite pent up, because it didn't take that long before she began moaning with no regard to dignity, getting lost in the throes of pleasure.

Then her orgasm hit, she raised her knees up, arched her back and curled her toes as the waves of euphoria washed over her, she was even kind enough to announce that she was cumming as her juices leaked around her fingers and onto the bed where she collapsed.

Afterwards, I made a point of forbidding her from getting dressed and covering up, including with her hands, I wanted to soak up the sight of the hottest woman in the office for as long as possible.

Feeling a bit of pity for her, I opted to surrender the bed for her and use the fold-out bed nested within the room's couch as my own, I felt it was only fair to do so.

I can't say that there was much noteworthy about the next day, after we went out to get Brooke something respectable to wear, we hurried towards the company that was hosting our presentation, which ended up going quite smoothly if I do say so myself, though if there is anything noteworthy, it's how distinctly Brooke moved without any underwear, which I specifically vetoed on our little shopping trip.

Oh, and did I mention I also insisted that she wear a skirt? Plus a garter belt for her stockings; I wanted a certain area to remain firmly unclothed throughout the day, and I think Brooke appreciated the suggestions in the end.

Back home, we were welcomed quite warmly, it seems we did indeed do a great job with our presentation, as the clients were quite eager to accept the offer even before we made it back home, what surprised everyone, me included, was how Brooke talked up my contributions to the deal, suffice to say I didn't insinuate anything regarding that to her, but it was quite nice of her to show said initiative.

Hearing that, the boss was more than pleased to tell us that from now on, we'll be working more and more together on such cases, a matter that was welcomed by both me and Brooke.

With all that said, I couldn't wait to see what else was in store for the two of us, and just how far could I push Brooke towards becoming an exhibitionist slut.

12