Byker Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly girl. I may not be the smartest person. I'm no millionaire. But I know enough to wrangle that crew out there and I know enough to keep you in my collar."

"Yes, Mistress," responded Zoé for no better reason than she felt it was expected.

"So I've got a couple of videos for you to watch. That should help you understand why you really are a slave Cammy and not Zoé anymore." So saying Mother turned the computer on her desk around so Zoé could see the screen and hit play.

Zoé watched a montage of news bulletins and clips. Most were CNN. Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper and Alisyn Camerota took turns to report on the fire and explosion at the diner in South Dakota. They explained how the leaking underground gas tanks of the nearby gas station exacerbated the original fire. How the fire code-breaking decor and the oils in the kitchen along with the aluminium structure made it burn so hot there were no remains of the victims. How the only survivors were two motorcyclists, badly burnt and injured, who had tried to save those inside. She watched her family at her funeral. The memorial and the eulogy were given by the Governor of South Dakota. The world thought Zoé McClusky was dead. No matter thought Zoé. I can come back from the dead.

"No doubt you're thinking something foolish like how delighted your parents will be to see you alive," said Mother. "What do you know about Motorcycle Clubs, Cammy. Do you know how we work?"

"I watched Son's of Anarchy, Mistress."

"Gah! Utter crap and fiction. But close enough for this next video. This was taken by another Chapter based in Chicago."

Zoé watched a video taken through the sight of a gun. Zoé watched the twins and her mother walk up their drive. Zoé watched as an off-screen voice described the trajectory, range and likelihood of a clean kill. Mother interrupted, "If you try to escape. If you run away. If I go to jail. If I tell them to. Even if I simply disappear. Your nieces die. You are my slave. Your purpose is to serve me. I own you. You are property. What are you?"

She knew she was defeated. "I am your slave, Mistress," responded Cammy. "I am nothing but property, a thing, an object that you own."

"No more Zoé?"

"Mistress, Zoé McClusky died in a fire. I am Cammy your slave."

"Good girl, Cammy. Now crawl around here and put that tongue to the use it was created for." Slave Cammy started crawling. "You know I think I'll get your tongue pierced, I've heard it makes it better. Perhaps we can get you some other piercings too. Oh, oh that is good. You really are a good little cunt licker, aren't you? Hmmm, yeah that's it. I think you'd look good with nipple rings, slave. Ooooh, shall I take that as you do too? Unnng, perhaps a new tattoo. I think we should put your title on that shaven cunny of yours. I mean no one ever fucks you. But if we write......nnnggg......write slave on it in big easy to see letters. Well then everyone...... ooooh......Oh, fuck! I love owning your skinny ass. You're going to die my slave girl. You're going to die in that collar."

Cammy looked up at her owner, her mouth slick with her juices, "Yes, Mistress. I am your slave for life."

12