C is for Clitoris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

When she came, she was shocked, surprised, and immediately burst out crying. At first Bree wondered if she'd inadvertently hurt her or something. But when she saw the tears of joy, and the beaming smile upon her face, then she knew, Alice had discovered a whole new wonderland.

#

They had grown very close after that. Even closer than before. But it wasn't a sexual relationship, it had been a moment of shared tenderness and need yes. But that's all it was, all it ever would be. For the most part they had gone back to living their every day normal lives much as they had been. Though they did tend to call one another more frequently, along with spending time going out or watching a romantic movie on the TV at Bree's place. Eventually however, Alice once again brought up the issue of her brother Jack, and she did so in such a way that Bree knew she'd have no choice but to honor her friend's request. That, or risk rejection of Alice in rejecting getting to know Alice's brother a little better.

"You're not spending your birthday alone!" Alice informed her with conviction. "And...you're coming over to our place to celebrate it! Nothing fancy, so don't worry. I'm baking you a cake yes, but figured we'd just order in some pizza, pop in a movie, and relax. Honestly Bree, you really will like Jack if you give him just half a chance!"

Bree had eventually given in, though she stood nervously at the door as it opened. She'd expected Alice to greet her, standing there uncertainly as Jack opened the door waving her in.

"Hi Bree!" he said excitedly. "And by the way, Happy Birthday!"

She smiled, blushing as she stepped past him into their cozy little apartment. "Thank you," was all she offered, looking worriedly around for Alice who didn't seem to be anywhere nearby.

"Alice will be back any moment, she said she needed to get something else from the store. I offered to go get it for her, but she said she wanted it to be a surprise and didn't trust me to get the right stuff or something like that. So anyway, she should be back any minute, told me to make sure I told you to come in and make yourself at home. So Bree, make yourself at home!" he stood grinning.

Bree turned her head, feeling her face beginning to change color. Admittedly, she really was attracted to him, but she didn't trust herself, or her feelings. And worse, she didn't want to become involved with someone that might react to her abnormality in the same way that 'Dan-the-man' had done either.

"Would you care for something to drink?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine thanks," she said finally taking a seat about as far away from where Jack was now sitting as it was possible for her to do.

Nervously they both sat, waiting. Bree even briefly considered coming up with some sort of excuse to leave, deciding against doing that however as she knew that in doing so, she would hurt her friends feelings, something she had no intention of ever doing if she could help it. To her relief, Alice arrived a short time later carrying a gift-wrapped package under her arm.

"Happy Birthday Bree!" she grinned handing Bree the package. "It's from Jack and I!" she stated turning towards her brother. "Go ahead, open it!"

"Before cake? And Happy Birthday and all that stuff?" Jack laughed.

"No singing," Bree pleaded. "Please."

"Well, then open up your present, then we'll have us a piece of cake, no singing," Alice promised.

Eagerly, Alice waited as Bree began to delicately remove the gift-wrap. "Just tear it off!" Alice blurted in exasperation. Bree laughed, as did Jack. And she did so, taking a moment to stare at the box.

"You told me you'd been considering getting a tattoo. Well, these are temporary tattoos. But they look real. You can make your own designs, or use one of the patterns, but it will give you a chance to see what one might look like, or where it would look the best!'

"Well thank you, you guys," she added nodding towards Jack. "That's really nice, but admittedly, I'm not a very good artist, and even with some of these patterns, not sure it would look all that well. And besides, the one I've been considering I want to put on my back," she stopped suddenly blushing for no real good reason.

"Not to worry!" Alice interjected. "That's why I got it! You know what Jack does for a living? He's a commercial artist, and a damn good one too! I thought it might be fun to do a few of these tonight on your birthday, I've been wanting to get one myself, so thought this might be a hoot to try it out!"

Bree himmed and hawed over the suggestion, but Alice wasn't having any of it.

"Cake first, then some wine, then we'll see about doing some tattoo's!" she said excitedly.

Bree was still hesitant, but decided to go along with Alice's suggestion. She didn't want to hurt her friends feelings for one thing, but for another, she was curious to see how one of the butterfly patterns might actually look like on her shoulder.

"You go first," Bree told her. "Let me see how it turns out on you."

"Ok," Alice accepted, then to Bree's surprise, reached down pulling her tank top up and over her head. With Jack still sitting there, Bree shot a quick glance in his direction, but he'd made no indication that he was uncomfortable, or that this wasn't all that unexpected either.

"Alice!" Bree stated blinking her eyes.

Alice laughed. "Not like Jack hasn't seen me in my bra before," she told her. "Nor my miss-shaped boobies either. But where I've always wanted one is right here," she said pulling the left side of her bra down from her "good boob" as she called it. Revealing most of it save for the actual nipple itself, though part of her areola sat peeking from beneath the material like a sun just about to set.

"This one!" Alice said handing her brother one of the patterns.

"Don't need it," he told her. "I can do that free-hand, and make it look even better," he assured her.

At first Bree was a little uncomfortable, slightly embarrassed as she watched Jack oft times leaning his hand against his sister's breast as he drew the design on her, then colored it in.

"How's that sis?" he'd asked when he was finished. "Way cool!" she exclaimed, and even Bree had to admit it looked good, actually looked real.

"Ok kiddo, your turn!" Alice prompted.

"I'll just do one on my arm," Bree offered.

"Oh come on Bree," Alice coaxed. "You said you wanted to see what one looked like on the back of your shoulder, so come on...let Jack put one on for you there."

The bra she was wearing certainly wasn't a revealing one, her bikini showing more flesh that her bra did. Even so, she felt a tiny bit uncomfortable even as she removed her tee shirt, still folding it over her head and neck without removing it. Alice laughed.

"Chicken!"

Bree didn't respond to her however, content to sit as she was as Jack began to draw the intricate looking design upon her back. It took quite a while as Jack was a bit of a perfectionist, and wanted it to look as good, if not better than the real thing.

As he did, they continued to chat, loosening up somewhat, with the help of several glasses of wine. Except for a small piece of cake, Bree hadn't eaten anything, and though the "warnings" seemed to be going off inside her head, she continued to take small sips of wine feeling a little light-headed and giddy as the time wore on. Eventually Jack finished and they spent time admiring his work.

"I really like that!" Bree admitted, and she did. Liking the way it looked on her shoulder as she stood in front of the mirror, not realizing she'd removed her tee shirt so that she stood there in her bra looking back over her shoulder in the mirror to see the design. Jack stood in front of her, his reflection appreciative as well, but not at his own work so much, but at the obvious fullness of Bree's semi-exposed breasts.

Jack noted her sudden discomfort and turned away heading back into the sitting room. "Ok you two, now it's my turn!" he told them.

As the evening wore on, they found themselves really enjoying the turns each one took as more and more tattoo's appeared, with Alice going so far as to strip down to her panties, revealing her lop-sided breasts entirely as Jack then showed his real true talent, taking some water-based paints that he had, turning each into the face of a puppy-dog, and the more miss-shappen breast into that of a cute, but much smaller cat. By then Bree had gotten used to the goings-on, marveling at Jack's true talent and work, though funny as it was to look at, you really couldn't tell that Alice's breasts were actually exposed, so reformed were they now into something else entirely.

"Ok Bree, let Jack do you now!" Alice suggested.

Bree felt her face explode with color. "Oh fuck, I don't know about that," she stammered, not even realizing she'd cursed until Alice pointed it out to her.

"That's really becoming one of your favorite words isn't it?" she teased. "Come on Bree, we're having fun here. Don't spoil it. And I promise, if Jack does so much as to give you a naughty look, I'll box his ears for him and he knows that I'll do it too!"

Bolstering her courage, with the help of several glasses of wine, Bree found herself removing her bra, though she continued to rest her folded arms across her breasts for several long moments as Jack rummaged through his paints until he'd finally located all the various colors he intended on using.

"Ah Bree? I think you have to lower your arms now," Alice finally stated as Jack sat patiently waiting. Eventually she did. What she didn't dare reveal, finding it even hard to admit to herself, was the feel of the brush upon her breasts as Jack began to paint, the slow sensual strokes as he began to cover her breasts, the brush itself teasing her nipples almost sensually, erotically. Over time, he had transformed them into a beautiful set of emerald green eyes as he broadened his work out even more until her entire chest had become those of a Bengal Tiger, beautiful to look at, eerily three dimensional. And though she felt covered now, even though still fully exposed, her nipples tingled hungrily, sending signals of desire, lust and need down to her anxiously waiting clit.

Exhausted after such a long evening, even Bree knew it was too late for her to even attempt to go home. And Jack was in no condition to drive her there after having consumed so much of the wine as well. They collapsed together in a heap upon the floor, Alice passing out pillows and several quilts to wrap up in. Feeling good for the first time in years, Bree allowed the safeness and security of being sandwiched between the two of them, Alice on one side near spooning her as she slept, and Jack lying upon his back, Bree's pillow nestling comfortably in the firm crook of his arm. Content, she soon drifted off to sleep. And in her sleep, Bree began to dream.

In her dream, she saw Jack, lying pretty much as he had been as they'd all laid down, falling asleep together. But somehow Bree knew that she very much wanted to kiss him, and being a dream and all, that it would be perfectly ok, as she could do so without reservation without worry. Though she also decided that as much as she loved her very dear friend, she really didn't want to be kissing her brother with her there and so close by. So being a dream, she woke Alice, asking her if she wouldn't mind leaving the two of them alone together, surprised on hearing Alice's knowing giggle as she stood wrapping herself partially in one of the comforters, then padding softly down the hallway towards her bedroom. Now finally alone, Bree turned back towards Jack, slithering up against him, the feel of her bare breasts pressing against his chest, one again the tiny electrical charges of desire igniting the flame so long smoldering between her legs.

She kissed him, softly, feeling the press of her lips upon his, surprised when he responded in kind, kissing her back. The dream seemed so real, "almost too real" she thought to herself, but found herself enjoying their kiss, embracing it, yearning for more. And being the dream that it was, Bree decided to indulge her fantasy.

Taking one of Jack's hands, she placed it gingerly upon her breast, coaxing his movements, though at first he seemed to caress her with some measure of uncertainty, until the rapidity of her breathing convinced him that she was indeed enjoying this super-sensitive heavenly touch.

Aroused now, as she floated through higher and higher levels of desire, she traced the fingers of her hand down towards the hem of his briefs which she remembered seeing as he'd removed all but for them prior to slipping beneath one of the comforters. Suddenly, she felt his hand upon hers, stopping her advance.

"Bree? Before you go any further," he began. "As much as I would enjoy this, you need to know something, I'm not exactly well endowed. I don't want to disappoint you, just so you know."

His words seemed as though in a dream, "but were they"? She wondered. Bree allowed her hand to continue moving, seeking him out. And as she did, as her hands finally touched his aroused flesh, she realized it wasn't a dream. The fugue she had found herself in partially due to the wine, but due by in large to her subconscious need and desire to be held, touched and loved by a man. The barriers of doubt, inhibition, fear, all came tumbling down in one fell swoop as she gathered his small erect organ, palming it, covering it completely within the tiny grasp of her hand.

"I told you," he said worriedly as she caressed his small but rigidly hard member.

"I think we'll both have one or two surprises," she told him, kissing him once again as she took his hand, slipping it down between her legs where he began to explore her, discovering her secret, moaning as he did, caressing it, loving it as tenderly as she had ever done for her self. Bree moaned with the same lustful desire, fondling, toying and teasing the nearly same sized organ as she herself had. They lay together sharing similar techniques of pleasuring passions, finally rolling head to toe, side by side, engulfing one another in total, sucking kissing and licking one another towards orgasmic bliss.

Long afterwards as they once again lay side by side, still holding, still caressing marveling at the irony and twist of fate that had brought them together, Bree moved up to mount him, his erection barely entering the folds of her flesh, but it was enough. His prick small as it was, a perfect match, a perfect tool for the hard shaft of joy that rose to meet him, pressing there together as they began to fuck slowly, sensually together.

"Sometimes, size really doesn't matter," she purred into the crook of his neck. "Now, fuck me. Fuck my clit! Fuck my big giant clit!"

Jack smiled breathing heavily into her ear as they moved harmoniously together. "Oh baby, where've you been all my life anyway?"

"Waiting for you Jack, just waiting for you."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
12