Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to get some amazing closeups of strings hanging from my cock to my fingers and then my outstretched tongue, without the pressure to lick my own dick I had managed a few times to get quite a lot of tongue to it, and was rewarded with a fresh, from the tap drip of precum. The taste was now something I didn't mind at all, even looking forward to its fruity tanginess, although I still preferred my actual cum. Its taste had developed into something I almost craved, like the ultimate reward for self-pleasure and it made me tingle just thinking about it.

Naturally, spending several hours going from outfit to outfit, looking at my image on screen and playing with myself lead to a persistent and solid erection that needed to be dealt with. By now I had worked up to the larger of the but plugs and while there was still the slightest bit of discomfort, the need to play with that sensitive spot inside me started to become more persuasive.

I set the camera to take a photo every 10 seconds or so, and got myself in position. Once I had the vibrator in my hand and had applied some lube I lasted all of about thirty seconds before posing to the camera went out the window and I started chasing that big O. the second the bulbus head of the vibe slipped passed my entrance I was transported to another world. Whatever happened, I knew this was something I would struggle to give up, I had an internal itch that could never be scratched any other way.

With much more control and patients I adjusted the control and managed to get it started on a nice low buzz. I could feel the vibrations emanating from inside me, a little movement in and out, searching for that perfect spot. The previous night I had barely had a chance to do anything before I was blindsided by that incredible prostate orgasm, tonight however I was able to experiment with sliding it in and out, different depths and angles, all of which rewarded me with jolts and bursts of pleasure.

I had no need to stroke my cock for stimulation, between my left hand pinching and rubbing my nipples and the vibe sliding in and out slowly but purposefully I could feel the low build of pressure in my balls. I wanted to turn more attention to the vibrator but I loved so much playing with my chest, I recalled the nipple pumps and wondered if they could substitute my fingers. Removing the vibrator I searched for them and hastily read the instructions, it didn't take long before they were attached and I applied an increasing amount of suction. I could feel them being pulled up, the same pinching sensation flooded my chest and I gasped as I neared half way, it felt incredible and exactly what I'd been looking for.

I clambered back onto the bed and tucked the suction cups into my bra, they stood out like exaggerated nipples but the feeling was indescribable. This time when I positioned the vibrator back at my hole, it slid in with no discomfort at all and very little resistance, I purred at the combined sensations of the nipple stimulation and the vibe now buzzing away in my ass.

I was able to shift positions more freely and continued to explore positions that extenuated the pleasure, after a few minutes a little more suction was applied to the cups, increasing the feedback to my nipples and chest. Eventually I settled on my knees with my bottom up in the air and my head down, the weight of the suction cups and the occasional graze against the bedding was sending shocks of pleasure throughout me.

With both hands free I was able to slide the vibrator in and out almost its entire length while simultaneously strokeing my cock in sync with the motions in my ass. I had mastered the controls and had been progressively cranking up the intensity of vibration, it was now on a setting that pulsed full power on and off, and I timed each buzz with each thrust. Pushing it deeper each time and with each thrust it slid over my p-spot and I was unable to hold back my moans of ecstasy.

Last night had be an instant and spontaneous high, right now I was riding a wave that was building slowly but surely, and the journey was the best part. I might have meant to take it easy when I started, but as the wave grew higher my lunges became harder. Each thrust going deeper and faster, met by my hips pushing back to meet the stroke. I wanted more and more, my hand pumping furiously, I arched my back so as to rub my chest on the sheets and was rewarded with a thunderbolt of pleasure.

My wet slippery hand held in place as my hips thrust my cock into it, the back and forth motion fucking the vibrator in and out of my well lubed hole. It was once again all combing to put me to that beautiful place, that extreme goal of euphoria and I wanted nothing more. I howled out loud as my body tensed, my dick swelled and my hole tightened, the first load exploded like a geyser, I rolled to my side so as to not cover the bed, continuing to pump as the second shot bellowed out over my lingerie clad body. The following loads oozed out, my mornings escapades clearly taking their toll.

I happily brought each gooey droplet to my mouth, savouring the taste and not wasting a drop, cleaning every ounce that I had spilled. The ripples of orgasm still flowing through me, I switched off the vibrator, but each movement from it brought another little trickle of cum to the head of my cock. Eventually I pulled it free and I felt a strange sense of emptiness, I couldn't believe how good it had felt, or how satisfied it had made me.

I lay there for a while before the clicking of the camera shutter brought me back, I looked at the time and was shocked to see how late it was. Checking my phone I could see the full internet service had resumed, but although this was the time I would usually start my show, there was no way I would be able to perform again after that.

I quickly cleaned up, but resolved to at least put the clips and videos up. I briefly joined my chat to explain what had happened and apologised for not being able to do the shows. But added that there were now plenty of never before seen videos that they could watch, and soon to be added photos for their pleasure.

I set up Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and WhatsApp profiles, all of which required paid access, I configured an Onlyfans page with all of the videos I had edited and a big bunch of photos. After a few hours I had the beginnings of a small empire and if just a fraction of my usual streaming fan base subscribed and downloaded the content, it was very possible that I wouldn't be losing out from the lack of live shows this last two days, and I could bring this back on track.

As I lay in bed and contemplated the last 48 hours, I struggled to accept the journey I had been on, I felt like there had been a seismic shift in how I saw all this, an acceptance that actually this wasn't such a bad way of life, I was however slightly distracted by my nipples, which although no longer in their suction cups had refused to relax since I released them. They were persistently hard and so incredibly sensitive to the touch. I'd applied soothing creams, of every kind even ice but nothing seemed to work, I just hoped that the soft fabric of my nightgown wouldn't irritate them as I slept, and I fell asleep wondering if my recent additions online would pay off.