Camouflaged

Story Info
A chance encounter during sniper training.
1.5k words
4.43
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers

James, a Lance Corporal currently training as a sniper at His Royal Majesty's Specialist's Weapon School, consulted his map and took his bearings. He wasn't far from the target now. His mission was - on paper - rather easy. Get as close as possible to the command post without being noticed and take out as many targets as possible. The targets, of course, were just some man-sized wooden targets, meant as standins for enemy officers. There were plenty of stories of men in sniper training taking shots at the training officers. They were only firing paint bullets, so there was little danger. But still.... it didn't do anything to endear the would-be-sniper to the commanding officers.

James adjusted a few straps on his ghillie suit and crawled closer. There was a critical moment where he had to leave the security of the line of trees and get into the high grass. But with patience he managed to cross the threshold. He was now in the field, just a few hundred meters away.

He just needed to get closer, to score more points.

At the command post, the officers looked through their binoculars. "No sign of him, sir."

The Colonel checked his watch. "He has about 30 more minutes, give him time."

Tiffany, the colonel's 19-year-old daughter threw her head back in frustration. She had begged her dad to let her come along. It had sounded so exciting when he had told her about today. Snipers! Sneaking! There would be an attack! But no... it was mostly waiting.

"Dad, can we drive back?"

Colonel Warrick rolled his eyes before he turned around. "No, we can't. We're here for at least another 30 minutes."

"But my phone doesn't have any reception! And I gotta go pee!"

The other men in the command post busied themselves with their equipment, doing their very best to appear to not be here.

The colonel let out a sigh. "Look, Tiffany, if you have to... you know, I'm afraid you have to go into nature. Just be careful and don't wander off too far!"

Tiffany let out a frustrated grunt and stomped away.

James very slowly crawled through the field, occasionally stopping to look through his rifle sights. They didn't look at him at all. He'd continue to flank them and then take out the targets from behind. He was sure he'd be able to make it into 20 meters away from them. Possibly even closer.

That should make him pass for sure.

Then he heard something - somebody was walking through the high grass! He pressed himself down on the ground and then he saw her: A young woman strolled through the high grass, and stopped, just two meters away from him. She turned around, as if looking for something, then hitched up her skirt, revealing white overknee stockings, and stepped out of her panties. She sat down on an old mossy tree stamp and spread her long legs wide, allowing James a perfect view of her completely shaved pussy. She pulled her pussy lips apart and with a small sigh started to piss in a low arch into James' direction.

James' cock tried to burrow through his pants into the ground beneath him, but the lance corporal remained perfectly still. And even though the woman looked a few times directly at him in his ghillie suit, he remained invisible to her.

When her golden stream ebbed, he expected her to put her panties back on, get up and leave, but instead she just sat there and gently shook her pussy lips. Then she licked her finger and slowly started to caress her pussy, unknowingly putting on quite a show for the Lance Corporal.

She closed her eyes and started moaning, then, almost subconsciously, took the panties she had taken off and stuffed them into her own mouth, gagging herself. She spread her legs wider and fingered herself more quickly now.

But even with the gag - she was quite likely to give away his position!

James acted quickly, coming up from his prone position and rapidly closing the distance between them.

Tiffany heard something and tried to scream, but her panties in her mouth muffled the noise and then James was on top of her, pushing her down.

"Miss, I'm very sorry. I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to make sure that you're not ruining the mission, do you understand?"

Tiffany nodded. Suddenly aware that not only did she have her own panties in her mouth but that his soldier also must have seen her as she was peeing and fingering herself, and the fact that she was now under him with her legs spread wide, her sopping wet pussy pressing against his uniform, her face turned a crimson red.

She spat out her panties and took a few deep breaths. "Would you mind getting off of me?"

James looked down and now blushed, too. "Uhm, yes, of course, miss. I'm sorry."

He rolled off of her and glanced through his rifle sight. The officers were still not looking into their direction.

"I'm Tiffany", she said, closed her legs and studied his uniform. "I'm James", he replied and noticed her looking at him. He followed her eye line to the bulge in his pants and added. "Uhm, I'm sorry about that, but your, uhm, presentation had quite the effect on me."

Tiffany blushed at his words again. "Uhm, that's alright, I didn't, uhm, plan to...wait - do you mean when I, uhm...., you know or when I started to..."

James gave her a smile: "It was all very nice. You have a very nice vulva."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Vulva? I don't think I've ever heard a guy refer to it like that."

Now James raised an eyebrow: "Well I though, you might take offence if I said pussy. Or gash. Or cunt. Or box. Or hole. Or snatch."

Tiffany bit her lip and spread her legs, offering James a better view again. "You have quite a way with words. I usually just call it pussy, but sometimes slit is nice, too I think, And what do you call your penis when you're not trying to not offend? Would you call it your dick? Your cock? Tool? Knob? Weener? Prick?"

James smiled and shifted slightly. "Miss, you keep talking and showing off like that and my cock will smart. It may not look like it, but the suit is pretty tight."

Tiffany opened her legs further.

"I think it would be fair if you showed me what you're working with, that would only be fair, wouldn't it? I've shown you mine, now you show me yours?"

James slowly wagged his head, his eyes fixating on Tiffany's gash.

"That does seem to be a fair proposition." He turned and now it was his turn to sigh with relief as his cock was finally free from its constraints and stood hard and proud into the cool breeze.

"Here you go, feast your eyes on my cock, M'lady."

Tiffany did feast her eyes on James' member. It was a nice, long uncut dick, easily 20 centimeters, with a slight bend to the right.

She swallowed. "That's... that's a very fine cock you got there."

She parted her pussylips with her fingers. "You interrupted me before, do you mind if I finish?"

James licked his lips. "Not at all, I would even offer to help, but I am in bit of a time constraint, so I don't think I could give this cunt the proper attention it would need."

Tiffany pushed two fingers into her cunt and fucked herself, breathing heavier and getting louder.

"You're too loud, you'll give away my position!"

Tiffany looked around for her panties to gag herself again, then had a better idea. She turned around on all fours and crawled toward James, dropping her mouth onto his cock, jerking it with her left hand. Her right, meanwhile, kept fingering her slit vigorously.

James suppressed a moan, but couldn't help but let out a grunt as his balls exploded into Tiffany's mouth who kept sucking and swallowing... and then her own moans where muffled by James' cock as he came herself.

For a few moments both staid in position, James feeling how his spent cock started to shrink in Tiffany's mouth. She let go of him and tucked him back into his uniform.

"I should get back", she said.

"I'll give you a few minutes, then I'll take out the targets. I still have a few minutes."

Tiffany smiled. "I hope you get the highest points. If I had anything to say, you would."

She put her panties back on and straightened her clothes.

"I think I have the best name for your slit, Tiffany. You should call it your Tif-fanny. I know I will when I think back on this."

She smiled and chuckled. "I'll see if I can come up with a good nickname for your cock then."

And with that, she turned around and walked off, pushing up her skirt and flashing her ass to him as she returned to the command post.

fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers