Cannabis and Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yikes. She better be on birth control."

He knew she probably was, though. Jen was a very responsible girl.

It was still early in the process, but Mr. Taylor quickly flagged two of his favorite scenes. Jen smoking a bong while sitting on Luke's face was just too good. He always appreciated her creativity. Then Mr. Taylor found a beautiful moment where Jen was proudly displaying the cum leaking out of her pussy while Luke looked on. The camera got an especially good angle of this, including the excited look on her face, and a full display of her perfect body.

Mr. Taylor was struck with inspiration. Already he had ideas for supercuts, compilations, and montages set to music. There was so much stunning, beautiful content here, you could make three different cuts — one emphasizing the more romantic parts (cuddling and kissing), one dedicated to their incredible sex, and of course one focused on them just disappearing in those clouds of weed smoke and getting high out of their minds.

Or maybe just do a chronological cut, choosing the angles and doing a simple edit for length. No fancy business. Shouldn't this caliber of beauty stand on his own?

It was hard to say. And in a sense it didn't matter. The most important work had already been done.