Carol, Candy & the Ex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Davie for an absolutely wonderful night, I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

He liked hearing that. "I should be thanking you Carol, this has been one of the most incredible nights I've ever had."

"Just one of them?" She smiled.

"OK, the most." They both chuckled. Then she gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm really tired Davie, I think you wore me out. I'll call you tomorrow and we'll figure out our next meeting. OK?"

He nodded.

"I'm going to bed, if you want to you can give the cuck a hand job, but nothing more than that. I want his rewards kept modest in the beginning. I have my reasons."

Davie shrugged. "OK, I'll talk to you tomorrow Carol. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite."

He couldn't believe he said it, it came out instinctively. It was a cutesy thing they used to say to each other.

She gave him a strange look, a cautiously endearing one, then smiled.

"OooKay, and on that note, I'll bid you adieu."

She gave him a quick kiss and as she walked out she said. "I'm going to bed cuck, make sure you set the alarm."

He looked over at Candy. He was lying on his back with his hands behind his head. His big tits looked like corduroy mountains and his jumper was tenting again. He was staring at Davie with a nervous look, as if wondering what was coming next, and it seemed obvious he was hoping there'd be more. Davie emptied his glass and sat on the bed next to him. The sight of his big tits and boner being restrained in his corduroy jumper gave him yet another thrill. He reached out and started playing with his big titties, he just couldn't help himself. Candy seemed very appreciative and after a minute Davie leaned over and rubbed his face against them, kissing them all over. Candy moaned.

Looking up, his eyes settled on Candy's plump lips. The lipstick had been worn away long ago but they still had a hint of color. The idea that his mouth had not only sucked a load of jizzum out of his cock, but sucked another load out of his wife's pussy suddenly turned him on, and for whatever reason he felt compelled to stick his tongue in it. They kissed passionately for a few minutes while probing each other's mouths. Davie reached down and started rubbing his boner through his jumper.

The feeling of the corduroy, the sheer size of his cock, the fact that he just fucked his ex-wife, and the reality that this pretty fag was her husband, all of it was surreal. He sat up, lifted his jumper and started stroking his big dick. Candy moaned loudly when he realized Davie was going to make him cum.

"God, you've got a beautiful cock Candy, it absolutely magnificent!"

He felt tired, but since the bitch was already rock hard he sensed he wouldn't last long. So he held his boner straight up and started jerking him off. Candy played with his boobs and stared at him with an almost pleading look. It took about ten minutes and Davie savored the feeling of his large powerful boner in his hand the whole time. Even though he was looking down at a corduroy clad faggot, which he liked, he couldn't help feeling a little ashamed by his excitement. He wasn't in drag and this was no sissy little dickie. He was dressed like a guy, playing with a big manly cock and he was loving every minute of it. For some reason that just felt naughty.

His thoughts were interrupted when Candy began whimpering. He felt his cock swell a moment before his mushroom spit out a long hard stream of creamy white jizzum high in the air. It rained back down all over his tits and belly. It was immediately followed by several more and the spasming of his big fuck muscle made it feel very powerful. The thought of it doing that in his rectum excited Davie a lot more than he cared to admit. When he finally stopped squirting the front of his jumper was covered with rivers and puddles of thick gooey sperm.

Candy didn't make much noise and after he came he melted into the bed looking exhausted. As Davie's eyes surveyed the corduroy clad cum coated cuck beneath him, he felt a compulsion kick in. He pulled his dick close, licked his mushroom clean and the taste of his sperm only inflamed the compulsion. He lowered his face and started licking up every drop of his creamy load. The feeling of his tongue on the firm ribs of the fabric and the gooey thickness of Candy's sperm sliding down his throat put him in corduroy heaven. He especially enjoyed feasting on the thick globs splattered on his big titties, and after a few minutes he had the bitch licked clean. When the compulsion faded and the reality of what he just did sank in he felt wonderful. Other than his own, he hadn't licked jizzum from corduroy in a few years and he loved doing it.

When Candy's afterglow subsided he looked up at Davie adoringly. Watching him lick his jumper clean excited him tremendously, and the pure kinkiness of it made him want Davie even more. He was very kinky himself and he felt like he just found the ideal playmate. As with Carol earlier in the evening, Candy's affectionate look gave Davie pause, but at that moment he was too tired to care.

"I gotta go Candy."

"But why?"

"If I stay I'll want to cum again, and Carol said she didn't want that."

He understood, he knew his wife. He was also relieved that Davie didn't have a problem with what just happened.

"OK Davie. I really liked being with you tonight, but just remember, things will be very different the next time."

"Yes Miss Candy, I haven't forgotten."

They shared a long passionate kiss and Davie left.