Carrie and Mike Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... could you imagine how hot that'd be?" Carrie asked Mike, continuing to slowly drag her glass toy, now glistening, in and out of her pussy, looking at Mike. He smiled, his hand running up and down his now wet cock.

"That'd be fucking hot, babe... I'd want to be the one fucking though... just fucking taking her for myself," he replied, Carrie noticing the confidence, somehow unfamiliar, with his sexual desires. She plunged the toy in deeper, savoring the sensation, imagining Mike assuredly fucking her from behind as some other man used her mouth. "Fuck... that'd be amazing," she thought to herself as she neared her first climax, imagining herself as the woman on the screen with Mike fucking her from behind as she sucked another beautiful cock. "I wonder... would he ever share me?" She thought, the dirty private fantasy she only now realized, which escaped Mike's realization. "Surely, he noticed I started fucking myself harder as he talked about what he'd do..."

On screen, the men had switched positions, fucking the actress on all fours, laying down, and cowgirl before both men finally picked her up. She quickly let loose her apparent desires, presenting her face to both men, playing with herself, begging for them to cum on her face. Mike looked over, and noticed Carrie's pace went from steady, as if to stave off her climax, to almost frantic. "She's timing her orgasm to the cumshots..." Mike excitedly realized.

Carrie looked over at Mike, his long, thick cock grasped in his right hand, gliding up and down lubed with an impressive amount of his excitement, "Do you want to cum with me?" She pleaded, making it obvious her climax was imminent.

"Fuck yeah... I need to fucking cum... this is so fucking hot... and you look so fucking dirty right now," Mike growled, that confidence slurring out of his mouth, almost domineering, each word seeming to pulse in her pussy.

Continuing to plead, almost unable to get the words out of her panting mouth, Carrie snapped "I need to feel your cum... cum on my face when they do!"

Mike almost lost it at her command, already appreciating how erotically beautiful she looked covered in his orgasm. He quickly snapped up on his knees on the couch, stroking his hand faster over his cock, curved upward from its own painful hardness. Both their attention shifted from each other's hands to the screen with the crescendo of moaning; both actors cumming simultaneously, their cum splashing her face in unison as she helped them stroke themselves. Both seemed to cum forever, and she seemed in absolute bliss.

On the couch, Carrie was the first to cum. With one final movement, she sank her glass dildo deep into her pussy and held it as her other hand rapidly made circles on her clit. She clenched her body, her muscles pulling tight, arched her back and clamped her eyes shut, holding her breath after muttering a desperate "Cummmm."

Mike's body responded before his mind, as he angled his cock to Carrie's face. The first rope landed heavily from her forehead to her neck along her cheek, followed by a second on her chin and into her mouth. Her body, in turn, responded automatically like hers, seeming to convulse just after his cum splashed onto her, heightening her orgasm by feeling his. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" she repeated, now opening to eyes to watch more cum spew from Mike's cock, only a foot away, now aiming and splashing his load over her neck and down to her tits. She savored the sensation of warmth, wetness, and pure kinkiness, knowing he was in such orgasmic heaven watching her writhe in pleasure as he came on her lean body.

Her face now coated and her tits glistening with Mike's cum, Carrie slowly came down from her orgasm. Admiring her tits and how much Mike was able to cum, she looked with a grateful, tired smile into his eyes, then his cock, still oozing more as his hand slowed to a stop. He sat back on his ankles, regaining his senses as he met her eyes, then surveyed her body. The woman on the screen was now smiling up at both men, also finished losing themselves, as Mike and Carrie watched, still breathing heavy... less than two minutes had passed since they realized their imminent climaxes and now, though it almost felt like ages. The screen faded out as the woman scooped some of the liquid off her face and into her mouth, smiling at the camera.

"Fucckkk..." Mike exhaled, breaking the silence, looking at the beautiful woman next to him. She was looking down at her body, slowly removing her toy, putting it on the towel between them. As if taking a que from the actress, or maybe by her own habit, she started playing with the cum glazing her body, first wiping it off her cheek and slowly into her mouth, watching her hands work with attention. Her other hand went to her right nipple, tweaking it before palming all of it, the cum now like lotion being rubbed into her flawless skin. Mike loved how much she loved cum, seeming to savor every drop, knowing she earned it, and now it was hers.

Her hands picked up speed, playing with the mess with more effort as she rubbed her face, bringing more and more to her extended tongue, licking her fingers clean, her other hand running over her entire chest before gliding, soaked, to her still swollen pussy. Her eyes now closed as her palm slid over herself, her middle two fingers sinking in... she moaned, lost in renewed, filthy pleasure.

Mike watched, feeling his heavy cock reawaken quickly, surging back to live, bobbing up and down with his heartbeat, growing back to its full girth and length. He groaned with Carrie as she looked up, perfectly messy, slutty, and beautiful. Her loving eyes seemed to plead with him, grateful for what he had already given, but wanting more. She continued to play with herself, now with both hands, the cum still glistening on her face, as Mike grasped his cock again.

"Fuck me..." Carrie quietly and confidently ordered. Mike was quick to respond, dropping to his knees on the floor as she took the thick head of his cock in her hand, and lined it up with her wetness. He thrust forward at once, sinking effortlessly all the way in until hehis balls were against her ass. He leaned forward, bracing himself over her as he rocked his hips back and forth, almost rotating his curved erection up and into her pussy rather than just the mechanical in-and-out. She loved it.

After locking eyes, she licked her lips, seeming to search for any more of his last orgasm. Instantly losing composure, Mike hungrily launched down, his tongue running over her lips, into her mouth, frantically, and then down her throat and neck, her chin. He was tasting himself, feeling his cum with his tongue and savoring it almost as much as she had, sucking it up before returning to her mouth for her to enjoy again. Her hand was running between their bodies, coating her fingers with more, before bringing it to their mouths and rubbing it between their lashing tongues, both losing themselves in the moment.

Both were getting close, moaning loudly, tasting each other, him, and barely able to speak: "fuck..." "you're fucking cock" "so fucking tight" "taste... so fucking good," an almost incoherent dribble of words they both loved.

Carrie was first again, her body reacting in the same beautiful way, Mike sucking on her lower lip, cum coating both their mouths. He followed almost immediately, her hands pulling on his ass as he sank his cock in as far as he could before erupting, his erection throbbing and bucking and exploding in her as he felt her pussy clinch around him. Both felt their partner's orgasm through their bodies, heightening the sensation of cumming themselves. Both held nothing back as the room was filled with their loud grunts, moans, and filthy exclamations.

Carrie collapsed back onto the couch, relaxing, looking up at Mike as he came down off his orgasm, his cock finally slowing it's pulsing deep in her, flooding her. He smiled down at her, hair as mess and still covered, and was met by her seductive, cute giggle.

"Once again, Mike, that was fucking hot... I always love it when you cum for me..." she stated, almost as if it were a normal, regular action.

"I fucking love that... I always cum harder when it's with you... for obvious reasons" he smiled, pinching a nipple before licking it.

"How did you like my idea? I figured if I cum super fucking hard to these videos, you could only make me cum harder... plus I get to watch you cum," she asked, already knowing the answer. The answer was slowly dripping out of her pussy around his cock, proof of affirmation.

"It was so dirty... you're so fucking raunchy babe, and I love it."

On screen another video had automatically started playing, and both glanced around Mike's body to see two women taking turns sucking a dick. Both chuckled, too exhausted and satiated to do anything more. Mike slid himself out before resting his heavy, fading erection on her, a soaked mess she admire.

"We might need to do this again, but next time you choose the videos. I want to see what gets you off the hardest, since I only saw that one video when I caught you" she added extra emphasis on caught, jokingly pretending it was actual trouble for him.

"Deal... I'll find some really kinky ones... but I'll cater them to you..." Mike smirked, leaning down and kissing her lightly. "And I want to see you use other toys on your body... especially this one," he said, as he picked up a thick butt plug from the table.

"I'd love to see you with this in you..."

"Deal, babe, deal. You'll fucking love it!"

Mike's hand lazily sought hers as he intwined his fingers with hers. They turned and held each other's stare, smiling appreciatively at finding their love after so long. Their passionate, heartfelt, lustful love.

12