Carrie & Rob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sense of these words was drilling slowly into my head. Nobody ever said such words to me. Our foreheads seems to hug. He whispered "Because I love what's in your head!" We were breathing in together. A few times. I closed my eyes. Our foreheads making slowly rolls. Left. Right. Standing. Something walked over from him into me. Something mysterious. He kissed me.

"Tell me what's in your head."

Heads rolling. Kissing. He got me. Even my blue eyes couldn't save me.

"There's something I want to do with you, Rob." I never felt as naked as on that moment. "Something I never did with anybody. It's OK if you can't do."

Wide enthusiastic opened eyes by him. Falling back into wholeheartedness.

Then I said "I want you to fuck me as slow as continental drift. Even slower!"

Again, wide open eyes by him. He smiled,"OK, that's a challenge." He was standing up, saying "But I know, what you mean. Let's do this as a cult."

He was humping me with his arms into his bathroom. A white bathroom. Do you think, he's black? You're right, here in the bathroom you could see this more explicitly. Water run into my mouth by watching him this black. Water run down my body, as we were taking a douche. Water run into my mouth, as he holds the douche in front of my face. I opened my mouth, pretending the douche was his cock, infinitely coming, and I wanted to take it in my mouth.

I was soaping him. A good opportunity to touch absolutely everything of him. He laughed, as I took my time on his ass. He's got such a sexy one! I couldn't prevent myself from putting my fuck-you-finger in.

Then, his hands were soaping and massaging me. After he was douching me off, he turned me, his hands moved my ass cheeks, his fuck-you-fingers were exploring my asshole much deeper. Moved out of my asshole, in again, out again, but stopped nearly the end. I don't know how he found out, but he pinched me softly at the damn right place, the feeling of being pinched there ran through my entire body. He could have pierced me there the hard way. Seconds later, I felt his tongue right there. It was the first time I wished be done anal by him, no matter if my ass could handle his cock anyway. He tries to do, but whispers at me "Its too tight. Believe me."

We were going back to the bed. Trying to find the best position to stay. My head on his biceps, his hand on my breast, my hand on his cock. Our foreheads in kissing distance. 5 minutes doing nothing. And I mean nothing. We seem not to breath. Only the warmth in our hands took effect. I closed my eyes, felt like falling, like wandering into Rob. His cock erected, only from my hand laying on it. I felt his soul. It was like flying a plane straight down and get the machine up only a few meters before crashing. A deep fly.

We changed, I was laying on him. His hands on my hips, near my kidneys. My head on his breast. I felt muscles. Heard him breathe, no matter how hard he tried to do this quiet. I felt his cock harden. Falling again. Helpless. Somebody will pierce my clit by falling. Rob wasn't moving at all. So disciplined. I felt limp. My ankles began to glow.

I turned myself. My head under his head. His hands on my tits. Not grabbing, only laying. My hands looking for his body, something to grab. My breathe risen. Falling again. The whole of my body seems to suck his cock.

He laid me on the side, leading his harden cock in. He seems to need years for that. One hand my hips, the other hand for my head. Nearly 5-8 Minutes doing nothing, while his cock stayed erected in me. Closing eyes. Hot and limp ankles. Falling. Deep fly again. Shaking plane. I was trapped. Blind trust. No way back. Do you feel me, Rob?

Then it happens. An orgasm by me. Rob could feel my cunt muscles working. One long, loud, deep moan. The moan of an adult woman. A private orgasm. His hands preventing me from falling. I felt his tongue on my face. I was his victim. The inner side of my cheekbone wanted to be totally squeezed by him. Moaning again. I was more than defenseless. Rob saved me from my deep wish of self destruction. The whole of his body grabbed me. I felt near crying. Squeeze me, Rob!

Breathing out. Back on earth. Air. Its over.

We kissed and laughed softly together. We had no words anymore.

Sorry, I've babbling much too much about my first night with Rob, I know. Anyway, you wanted to know. Now, you know.

12