Casey's Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding.

"Do not take any clothes with you. You'll be nude for your driver when they arrive, & I want them to record the mission on your phone. Send me the video by sunset"

Ding.

"The next part of your nude weekend is to invite 3 people to your house for lunch on Sunday while you stay nude. Set the camera up where I can see"

Oh fuck!

That would mean explaining her nudist experiment to two more people, not just Greg, and then exposing herself to them with her newly shaved pussy as well. Everyone would be able to see her dreadful pussy lips clearly now, and she would have to pretend she was cool with it all. Strangers were one thing, but being nude in front of people she knew, and having them see her embarrassing genitals was completely another.

Her cheeks suddenly reddened, and her pulse was racing just at the thought, but she started trying to put it together in her head just the same.

Ok, hopefully Greg can drive me on Saturday as well as come to this lunch on Sunday. Oh God, no boy has ever even seen me naked before, let alone seen that much detail. Well, apart from Mark and that creepy janitor… Amelia should be on board. So much for keeping her out of this one… She already knows about my "nudist experiment". I just have to find one more person, assuming Amelia or Greg don't have other plans already. Oh God, who will I ask if they can't come?

Ding.

"See you tomorrow at 8.30pm. Don't disappoint me!"

Casey's mind was racing as she turned off the camera and computer, then dressed for bed and brushed her teeth. She tossed and turned and panicked as she got under the covers. Sleeping right then was out of the question.

Wait, these new missions can't possibly be about money. Same with the upskirt pictures, not being allowed to wear underwear, the things he has me doing on the webcam and the stuff he made me do at Tech. So, what is it about then? These new missions are about making me walk around nude in public and in front of my friends. What is the point of that? The blackmail can't be about exploiting me to make money then. It must be something personal. I don't have any enemies that I know of. Certainly no one I could have pissed off enough to want to publicly humiliate me. Is this to hurt Jolene? If so, then keeping what is happening from her is the only fair thing to her.

The webcam shows and the upskirt pictures... Those aren't about humiliating me publicly. That's one-on-one between me and him. But he is using the threat of sending pictures to people I know to blackmail me even further. Maybe these missions are about adding to that, so that he has even more to use against me? Doing them means I'm painting myself even further into a corner, but for what? To make me do more missions? It doesn't make sense. It has to be about personal gratification. He's getting off on this stuff. Do I have kind of a perverted secret admirer who doesn't have the balls to ask me on a date, so this is his thing? Does humiliating me give him a boner? If so, then I can't let him see that I'm humiliated. I have to do it proudly and strongly, like it's the easiest thing in the world for me to do. Hopefully that will kill his buzz and make him lose interest in me….

It was time to be pragmatic and make a plan. She had to start thinking about how she was going to do it, how to minimise the risks and how to contain any fallout. Greg already knew of her nudist aspirations, fake as they were. To start with she had to get him to drop her back here after their date on Friday night before 8:30 somehow. Hopefully the timing would work out naturally. Then the shopping trip, while completely terrifying to even contemplate, it would be in keeping with her experimenting with becoming a nudist. Amelia should be on board for Sunday. She just hoped both her and Greg would be available. She just needed one more guest to fulfil that mission. She wasn't sure who yet, but it would mean explaining the whole nudist thing to them and hoping they didn't freak out. Maybe a boy would be easier to persuade knowing they'd have a nude girl to look at? The same thing might act as a deterrent in asking a girl to come… Then there was the reality of actually going through with all of it. Was it actually mentally possible for her to wander around a supermarket totally naked in public? Could she really expose herself in front of Greg and her friends?

She knew the consequences of not following through would be far more humiliating, though, so the main thing, and the only thing she could control, was in the planning and preparation, so best focus on that.

Satisfied with her plan so far, she gradually dozed off.