Casey's Fall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding.

That'll be him telling me to do it. Fuck!

Just then her father came back into the room and wondered what Casey and her mother were talking about. Casey tried to think of a way to stall, or some other circumstance where asking this horrible thing might make any sense at all, but it would never be ok. There was nothing for it but to just do it and get it over with, and pray to all the Gods at once that her parents said no.

"Um... Mum, Dad. Um... I've been kinda thinking about what it would be like to be a registered nudist. Um... would you guys be willing to approve it if I wanted to become one?"

There was a stunned silence. Both just stared at her blankly for a moment, but then her father's face reddened in anger.

"Are you completely nuts, Casey!" he asked. "What brought this on? And what is that thing doing on your arm? Are you some kind of pervert?"

Casey looked at her mother, and saw she was crying.

As much as she was upset because she had made her parents upset, Casey suddenly brightened as she realised the Gods were going to answer her prayer after all. There was no way her parents would ever be ok with her becoming a nudist.

"Oh, it's nothing," Casey replied, trying not to smile too much. "It was just a joke at the party, and they put me up to this as a dare. I'll go and wash it off now. Mum, do we have any methylated spirits?"

"I think there's some under the sink, Casey. My goodness, girl, you gave me a fright. I thought you were serious for a moment there."

"Sorry, Mum. It sounded funny beforehand."

Michael rolled his eyes and went to turn the TV on as Casey went off to find the methylated spirits and scrub the offending mark off her arm. It didn't come off easily and there was still a faint shadow at the end. She decided it would have to do.

Then she realised her period had come.

"Oh crap! Will I still have to do the webcam meeting tonight?" she wondered. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

Ding.

"Kudos for trying. Better luck next time"

Next time? Like hell, I hope!

Ding.

"I like Cassandra. We need to do something about your asshole in polite company tho"

Well, whose fault was it that my asshole was on display, fucktard? Shit, I better jump in and tell him I'm on my period so he doesn't make me do something gross and messy later on the cam.

"FYI I have my period"

Ding.

"No problems. You have earned a night off. Your mission tomorrow is to get group selfie with all of your friends who were here today. You'll be nude"

I can't do that! Oh God! Tampon string! I guess I'll have to cut it off or tuck it in. Gross!

As much as Casey loathed the idea of being naked with her friends again, at least they were conquered territory now she figured. The hardest part would be getting them all in one place at the same time.

She waited until her parents had retired for the night, and then fetched her laptop and camera from the living room to smuggle them back into her bedroom.

As she curled up in bed, she tried not to think about any of the awful things she'd been made to do over the weekend and focussed on enjoying the comfort of her pyjamas until she drifted off to sleep.

12