Casey's Fall Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, let's have some dinner and you can take a shower before going online."

Oddly, Casey brightened slightly at the idea of going online. She knew there were people watching her but she couldn't see them, so it wasn't as bad as the shoots with Mark. Last night wasn't completely unpleasant with the new settings on the Lush either. If she had to display herself in horrible ways and masturbate for people for money, the webcam was probably the least unpleasant way to do it.

Once she had her Lush in place, she began kicking up a storm, taunting her viewers to make her cum, which they did multiple times. Jolene watched her from the side for a while and smiled. Her sister really was becoming a star, and now after their little talk at the coffee shop yesterday she was throwing herself into her career of her own volition, even though she hated it. That curious combination of innocence, humiliation and sluttiness was just so fucking hot too! She patted herself on the back about it. She'd done well. If there were awards for getting people to do things for their own good, even if they didn't want to do them, she'd win one for sure.

12