Casey's Fall Ch. 21

Story Info
Week 3, Sun. Hi everyone, wanna see me cum?
3.8k words
4.57
13.4k
9

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

"So, Casey, today I want you looking your best," Jolene instructed as Casey was cleaning up after breakfast once Greg had gone home. "That means perfect hair and makeup, heels and butt-plug."

"Ok," Casey replied, knowing there was no point arguing.

"Your job will be to greet everyone as they arrive and introduce yourself. Then make sure you keep their glasses topped up and answer any questions they might ask you."

Ok, obviously I'm going to be a walking, talking advertisement for myself. I'm guessing that's not all, though...

She wasn't at all comfortable with the idea that she'd be the only one naked yet again, but she knew this was coming today and had already mentally prepared herself for it.

"Then after they've all eaten," Jolene continued, "when I give you the signal, I want you to get your dildo set and give us a show on the back deck."

Fuck!! How did I know there'd be a bombshell??

Her experience performing with dildos in front of the four boys on Wednesday had been horrendous enough. Doing it outdoors in front of more than a dozen fully clothed people while they sipped champagne would be degrading in the extreme, and she was supposed to do this to herself?

"Are you kidding, Jolene? I can't do that!" Casey replied in shock.

"You can and you will. No inhibitions or boundaries, remember?" Jolene pointed out. "And besides, these are all potential new clients. They want to see you in action, so do it well and we should see the bookings flooding in."

Casey was blushing already at the thought of it, but she also sensed a hint of that now familiar ache in the lower part of her stomach.

She was soon looking glamorous wearing only stilettos and her butt-plug as she greeted people at the door as they entered, all the while dreading the moment when she would have to debase herself in front of them all. As if greeting strangers totally naked with a hairless pussy wasn't degrading enough already.

"Hi, I'm Casey. Pleased to meet you," she greeted to each one as they entered, trying to smile as sweetly as she could. "Can I offer you some champagne?"

"Hi, Casey, I'm Jeff from Nymphettes and this is my assistant Rob. My wife Georgia is back there somewhere. Oh, here she comes. They tell me you're a registered nudist. So, you're nude all the time now, not just in front of the camera?"

"That's right, Jeff. I registered last Friday and haven't worn a thing since."

"Fascinating. Yes, champagne would be lovely. I've seen some of your work already. The pencil case shoot this week was particularly intriguing. Would you be interested in more work along those lines?"

"Um... yes, I don't see why not," Casey replied while handing him a glass of Champagne. Well, there were a lot of reasons why not, but those reasons all belonged to a girl who didn't exist anymore.

"Casey? I'm Magda from Magda's Angels. Pleased to meet you," greeted a large woman in very loud clothing.

"Oh hi," Casey replied, shaking her hand. "Champagne?"

"Please."

Casey handed her a glass, which she readily accepted and immediately took a sip.

"Tell me," Magda continued. "Have you done any girl-on-girl shoots yet?"

"Um, no not yet..."

"Would you be interested in doing some?"

Eww.

"Um... I'd have to talk to my manager about that," Casey replied, trying to come up with a way to put a bullet in the head of that idea as quickly as possible.

"Boys then?"

"Um... no. I don't work with male talent."

"Pity. Oh well, I'm sure there's plenty we could do with you. From what I've seen of your work, you don't seem to have many boundaries."

Yep, that's me. No inhibitions or boundaries. Would it make any difference to these people if they did know the truth, though?

Casey was glad to cut that conversation short as more people crammed in behind Magda. Before long, the house was brimming with guests spilling out to the back deck. Jolene was in her element, swanning around and exchanging pleasantries, while Casey did her best to keep the champagne flowing while trying not to think about her nudity. When she did, she felt like a complete whore, but then this was the woman she was now and she needed to play that part, like it or not.

Once the guests had just about finished eating lunch, Jolene gave Casey a nod that it was time, so she went to collect her dildo collection for her bedroom, her heart beating like crazy now. The moment she had been dreading for the whole morning had arrived.

"Can I have your attention, everyone?' Jolene began while tapping her glass with the back of a knife to get everyone to be quiet. "Casey has prepared a little show for you now. Enjoy."

Casey was trembling like crazy as she made her way through the guests with her arms loaded with several dildos and a bottle of baby oil. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she focussed on pretending to be an exhibitionist porn star, and that this was something she wanted to do.

She started by spreading a towel on a deck chair and then lay back on it and started oiling her arms and shoulders, then her breasts and stomach. Then she spread her legs wide so her high heels were suspended over each side of the deck chair as she oiled her pussy. She took care to lubricate her vagina well, then started with putting a finger inside herself and rubbing her clit. She could feel she was already very wet, even without the oil, and her whole body twitched each time she touched her sensitive bud.

She reached for the first dildo and started licking it and putting it in her mouth. Then she closed her eyes, reached down, and parted her labia with one hand. After toying with putting the tip inside for a few moments, she pushed it in as far as it would go. Her body tensed in response. She could feel herself being stretched, so she lifted her knees up higher and spread her legs to try to accommodate it easier. She plunged it in and out, trying her best not to show her nervousness and the complete abhorrence she felt at what she was doing. She allowed herself to moan as loud as she wanted to, or at least as loud as she thought a porn star would. She pretended she really was an exhibitionist, and this was the greatest turn-on of her life.

She opened her eyes and saw everyone had gathered closer around her, which caused a small whimper to escape her lips, but she gritted her teeth and determined to go on. She selected the largest dildo in her arsenal and began preparing it with her mouth as she worked the other dildo in and out of her spread vagina with her other hand. She had not yet had this one inside her and hoped the baby oil would lube her up enough to allow it, but as she pressed it against her opening, try as she might she could not get it to go in.

She wasn't going to let it beat her, though, so she got up off the deckchair and spread the towel on the deck. Then she stood it up on its base and positioned herself above it on her knees. She moved the tip around inside her pussy lips until it found her dripping entrance, and then used her body weight to push down on it. At first it still resisted, but then suddenly she felt the end partially in so she took the opportunity to push down as hard as she could. She felt herself stretch, and then it was home. The sensation was intense, but she wanted a better position, so she awkwardly got up onto her feet into the squat position, and while holding it inside her with one hand, she leaned back and put her other hand behind her for support. Spreading her knees as wide as she could to give everyone a good view, she steadily raised and lowered her pelvis to slowly fuck the huge dildo. She could feel her pussy stretching to its limit to take its massive girth, and the sensation took her over the edge. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm took over.

As her screams and the shaking subsided, she removed the dildo and looked up at everyone. They immediately started clapping.

"Oh Bravo!" applauded one man.

"Astounding!" added another.

"Well done, Casey!" a woman's voice added. She looked up and saw it was Gillian.

Casey wasn't sure what to do in this situation, so she stood up, smiled and bowed while blowing kisses.

"Thanks, everyone!" she acknowledged, forcing a smile to the group at large. "I gotta go take a shower to get this baby oil off but I'll be back after that."

She probably could have towelled off well enough, but she desperately needed a break from having eyes on her naked body for a few minutes to try to process what she'd just done.

When she got to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror. Her face still looked the same apart from the blonde hair, but she knew she wasn't the same girl anymore. The girl she knew just a couple of weeks ago had never been seen naked by anyone. Now she was permanently nude, and apparently masturbated with huge dildos in front of whole groups of people, making sure they had a clear view of her vagina while she did it, and they applauded her for it.

Curiously, she wasn't sure if she was more ashamed or proud that she managed to get her largest dildo in. She hadn't needed to do that after all. No one had asked her to or made her do it. She just felt that's who she was now, and the moment called for it. At the same time, all the while she was doing it, the Casey from three weeks ago was screaming at her to stop, cover herself and run. Would this new life as a nude porn star ever feel normal to her? She couldn't imagine it ever would. Who purposely showed their genitals to anyone anyway?

She showered and then re-joined her guests outside, serving them more champagne.

"Thanks, Casey," a well-dressed man mentioned as she handed him a glass. "Nathan from Dangerous Desires. I absolutely loved your performance. It looked like you were struggling a bit with that last one?"

"Um... yes, I hadn't tried that one before today. I wanted to give you all a treat," she replied, trying her best to play the role of a confident porn star.

"Well, it was very much appreciated. I've seen some of your work already but you're so much more beautiful in person. Tell me, have you done any anal?"

"Uh, thanks, Nathan. Um... yes, a little," Casey admitted, bringing the butt-plug to mind and the webcam session the previous week when Jolene made her put a dildo in her butt, Still, she definitely did not relish the idea of doing any more.

"How's our girl doing?" asked Mark, butting in.

"Great thanks, Mark. So glad you could make it," she responded. It was kind of comforting to see a familiar face.

"My pleasure! I would have hated to have missed that performance! You were breathtaking as usual! It's given me some ideas for some more outdoor stuff too!" he gushed.

"Was that your work I saw online with the shaving scene, Mark?" asked Nathan.

"Yes, it was absolutely brilliant shooting with Casey that day. That was one of her earlier works when she was still a bit shy and nervous about it all, but just look at her now!"

"That was one hell of an impressive bush I must say. It was almost a pity to see it go. Do you miss it at all, Casey?" Nathan asked.

"Arr, it took a bit of getting used to, I guess," she replied honestly, even though she still wasn't happy about not having pubic hair.

"Oh, go on," Mark replied with a smile. "She liked it so much she had it permanently removed, didn't you, Casey."

"Umm... yeah. I went to a salon downtown and they put this solution on me, and now I can't grow hair anywhere from the neck down."

"That's great!" Nathan replied while looking straight at Casey's crotch. "It's so refreshing to see a girl proud of her pussy, especially a pussy as wonderful to look at as that one."

Casey was overwhelmed with the urge to put her hand over her genitals but could only stand there and let this man look. That's what a porn star did right?

"We did a shoot where we attached clamps to her pussy lips this week," Mark added. "It was one of her most popular shoots yet. I think it's in our top ten downloads already, and it wouldn't surprise me if it took out the number one slot."

"Really?" Nathan responded. "I haven't seen that one. I'll have to get online later and check it out."

"It's only new," Mark replied. "If you click on Casey's profile you should see it as the latest one. We did a NIP shoot on Thursday where Casey did some nude shopping. I'll hopefully have that one online tomorrow."

"Great! I'll have to check that one out too!" Nathan responded enthusiastically. He then turned back to Casey. "Casey, you have such great tits too, with almost puffy nipples. Have you considered getting them pierced at all?"

The fuck, what?

"Um... no, not at this stage," Casey replied, suddenly wanting desperately to cover her nipples with her hands as well.

"I think you should consider it," Nathan went on. "You have the perfect shape for a couple of nice little horizontal barbells. I'll tell you what, I'll leave my card with your manager and if you ever do decide to do it, let me know first. I'd love to film you getting them in."

"Oh ok," Casey replied, thinking there was no way in hell that was ever happening.

"Haha, not before me Nath'," Mark replied. "I still have her under contract."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Nathan responded. "I should learn to keep my big mouth shut at events like this."

The two men laughed, and Casey took the opportunity to get right away from them and all their talk of piercing her nipples.

Jesus!

An attractive and well-dressed woman in her forties caught Casey's attention and held out her hand.

"Casey, Jeanie Riley from Shaved Vixens," she greeted.

"Casey," Casey replied.

"I loved your little performance. Thank you so much for that. It's nice to see a girl with no hang-ups. I think you'd be a perfect addition to my website. Would you have any issue growing your pubes back so we can shave them off on camera?"

"Oh, I can't," Casey replied. "I had them permanently removed so they won't grow at all now."

"Oh, what a pity," Jeanie replied, noticeably disappointed. "Not to worry. We could start the shoot with you covered in shaving cream. No one will know you weren't actually shaving anything. Or... maybe we could do something along the lines of you not having any? Maybe they just never grew? Hmm... Well, there's a few options there anyway. I'll leave my card with Jolene."

"Ok thanks!" Casey replied, grateful that at least one person here didn't want to pierce her nipples or make her do anal.

"Casey? Murray Temple from Fit Femmes. Pleased to meet you," another man butted in.

"Hi! Casey... Casey Reine," she responded while taking his hand.

"Your performance was fucking awesome!" he began. "Thank you so much for that, but it's probably a bit more than what I usually shoot. I'm more about artistic nudity, both indoors and outdoors in beautiful surroundings."

"That sounds awesome, Murray!" Casey replied. "I love doing that sort of work."

Well, it's better than putting things in my vagina in front of a camera.

"Great! I'll leave my card."

Casey turned as somebody else grabbed her hand and shook it before she'd even managed to face them.

"Melanie Wilde from Extreme Penetrations," a petite and vaguely Asian looking woman in her twenties announced. "We definitely have to talk. That show of yours was brilliant! I fuckin' love your butt-plug too!"

"Uh... thanks," Casey replied.

"What's the biggest thing you've managed to get in your vag so far?"

"Um... well that last dildo was the biggest so far," Casey replied honestly, but still more than a little weirded out to be the only one naked and talking to a stranger about what she could fit into her vagina.

"Oh, ok cool!" Melanie responded. "Don't worry, keep practising and you'll get there."

"Seriously? I don't think I could ever fit any more than that," Casey replied.

"You will," Melanie assured her. "Vaginas are amazingly flexible, and you'd be surprised what they can do if you practice at it. Look at me! I'm ex-talent myself, and you wouldn't believe it to look at me, but I once pushed a baseball bat inside me during a shoot. I couldn't believe how far it went into me either, so I had to measure it."

"A baseball bat!" Casey replied, startled at the coincidence. "You haven't been speaking to Jolene, have you?"

"Um... she's your sister, right? Or is it manager?"

"Both actually."

"Oh ok. No, today is the first time I've met either of you," Melanie replied. "My PA set this up for me. I wasn't going to come but I'm super glad I did now. Girls who look like you, and are willing to do what you do, are pretty thin on the ground. It's super cool you registered as a nudist too. I definitely haven't met a girl willing to go that far before now. So do I leave my card with you or with your sister?"

"Oh, well I haven't got any pockets," Casey replied.

"Haha, sure. No worries. Ok I'll leave it with her then. You keep practising and call me, ok?"

"I will," Casey replied, suddenly worried about her poor vagina's future if this woman ever got anywhere near her career.

A heavily tattooed man then came up.

"Casey, Leo Grimes from Dominas. I'm very pleased to meet you. Tell me, do you work with male talent?"

"Hi, Leo," Casey replied. "No sorry. I don't do that kind of shoot."

"Oh. Well, my site is all about female domination and there's no real sex as such. The dudes are all pathetic worms wearing chastity cages so there's no cocks or any penetration. The female talent just whips them and treats them mean, kind of thing."

"Sorry? Chastity what now?"

"Chastity cages," Leo replied. "You're not familiar with them? They're basically devices that lock over a man's cock so he can't get hard or cum. Most of the scenes are about the female talent waving the key in his face while she gets herself off as he watches and can't do shit. Dudes who are into this stuff can't get enough of it."

"That sounds... um... uncomfortable," Casey replied, aghast. "I'm not sure I can be mean or whip anyone either."

"Ahh, it's all fake. It's just acting. We lightly coat the whips in paint, so they leave red marks, but they don't actually hurt. Same with all the bondage gear. It's all about making it look like the woman has all of the control and she gets off on being mean to the dudes, but it's not real. After the shoot we all have a few beers or coffee or whatever."

"Um... I dunno. Um... maybe. I'll have to think about it, I guess," Casey replied, not really considering it seriously, though.

"You will?" Leo replied excitedly. "Ok, I have to split now, but I'll leave my card with your manager. We should talk more. Cheers!"

And with that he went over to Jolene and gave her his card before departing.

The others started to leave as well, and most came to shake Casey's hand on the way out. One man even bowed and kissed her hand, much to her surprise. Finally, the last guest had departed, and Casey started tidying up. Jolene finished the glass of Champagne in her hand and came over, slightly drunk.

"That was amazing, Casey! I'm so proud of you. Was that your biggest dildo?" she asked.

"Um... yeah," Casey replied. "I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it in but then I thought of covering myself in baby oil to use as lube. Even then it took a bit of effort as you probably saw."

"Well, everyone loved it! Almost everyone gave me their cards and told me they'd love to do shoots with you."

12